- Steelers still focused on winning, not 2014 Updated: Dec-10-13 7:17 pm
- Melvin appeal cites alleged bias of trial judge Updated: Dec-10-13 2:59 pm
- Lawmakers speak out on UPMC's anti-bill campaign Updated: Dec-10-13 1:01 pm
- Gaffney's grit again epitomizes Stanford football Updated: Dec-10-13 10:46 am
- W. Pa. burglary suspect shot by officer ID'd Updated: Dec-10-13 10:41 am
- Pittsburgh doctor killed in Pa. turnpike pileup Updated: Dec-10-13 8:58 am
- Malkin scores in return, Penguins top Columbus 2-1 Updated: Dec-09-13 11:12 pm
- Flight 93 Pa. crash site valued at $1.5 million Updated: Dec-09-13 9:16 pm
- Penguins place D Brooks Orpik on injured reserve Updated: Dec-09-13 6:32 pm
- Penguins F James Neal suspended 5 games Updated: Dec-09-13 5:54 pm
- Steelers look for motivation as playoffs slip away Updated: Dec-09-13 4:33 pm
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow in NFL Updated: Dec-09-13 4:32 pm
- Ex-constable sues FBI for drug 'protection' arrest Updated: Dec-09-13 2:52 pm
- W.Va. woman gets mandatory life in boy's drowning Updated: Dec-09-13 1:38 pm
- Albany hires Greg Gattuso as football coach Updated: Dec-09-13 12:15 pm
- American Bridge Co. begins W. Pa. plant shutdown Updated: Dec-09-13 9:23 am
- Pittsburgh cop charged with DUI arriving at work Updated: Dec-09-13 9:10 am
- Pitt frats introduce fines to boost pledge GPAs Updated: Dec-09-13 8:58 am
- 5 things to know for Monday in Pennsylvania Updated: Dec-09-13 8:52 am
- 1 dead in snowy turnpike crash, roadway reopens Updated: Dec-08-13 8:29 pm
- Steelers crumble late, fall to Dolphins 34-28 Updated: Dec-08-13 7:17 pm
- Dolphins shake off snow, Steelers 34-28 Updated: Dec-08-13 5:28 pm
- Pa. trooper shoots, kills abduction suspect Updated: Dec-08-13 5:10 pm
- Le'Veon Bell active for Steelers against Dolphins Updated: Dec-08-13 11:55 am
- Family feud over Pa. estate gets ugly in court Updated: Dec-07-13 11:24 am
PITTSBURGH - The playoffs are practically off the table for the Pittsburgh Steelers.
PITTSBURGH - Former Pennsylvania Supreme Court Justice Joan Orie Melvin contends a judge denied her a fair trial before a jury convicted her of campaign corruption because he was biased against her in his rulings and comments he made in the courtroom.
PITTSBURGH - Two Pittsburgh-area lawmakers are speaking out about a direct mail and robocall "political campaign" the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center is waging against their co-sponsored bills that would require all large health systems in the state to accept insurance from any in-state company.
. - At this time last year, Tyler Gaffney was a professional baseball player mulling his sporting future. Now he's the most indispensable piece in Stanford's methodical football machine, as he illustrated once again in the Cardinal's 38-14 stampede over Arizona State in the Pac-12 championship game.
MONROEVILLE, Pennsylvania - An autopsy was set on a burglary suspect who was fatally shot leaving a home about 10 miles east of Pittsburgh after he reportedly shot at the officer.
ELVERSON, Pennsylvania - A man killed while trying to help motorists involved in a 50-vehilcle pileup on the Pennsylvania Turnpike on Sunday was an internal medicine specialist affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
PITTSBURGH - Evgeni Malkin's favorite running mate is serving a five-game NHL suspension.
PITTSBURGH - The site where United Airlines Flight 93 crashed on Sept. 11, 2001, is worth more than the government paid for it but far less than the former owner claimed, according to a commission report released Monday.
PITTSBURGH - Troy Polamalu didn't want to talk about it.
PITTSBURGH - A former state constable acquitted of charges that he protected a Pittsburgh-area drug ring that included his childhood friend and two cousins has sued the FBI agent who led the investigation for allegedly misleading a grand jury and wrongfully arresting him.
PITTSBURGH - A West Virginia woman convicted of first-degree murder in the drowning of her 2-year-old son in a Pittsburgh-area hotel bathtub has been sentenced to life in prison.
ALBANY, New York - Greg Gattuso (ga-TWO-so) has been hired as the University at Albany's football coach.
CORAOPOLIS, Pennsylvania - American Bridge Co. has begun shutting down a western Pennsylvania fabricating plant, and will eventually lay off 77 workers in the process.
PITTSBURGH - A Pittsburgh police officer has been charged with drunken driving after he allegedly showed up for work drunk.
PITTSBURGH - Fraternities that fail to help pledges keep up their grades could be fined under a new policy being introduced by the University of Pittsburgh's Intrafraternity Council.
A daily look at late-breaking news, coming events and stories that will be talked about in Pennsylvania on Monday:
PHILADELPHIA - A large storm brought heavy snow to parts of Pennsylvania on Sunday, wreaking havoc on the turnpike, contributing to at least one traffic fatality and covering the fields of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Philadelphia Eagles in white.
PITTSBURGH - It was a play symbolic of a lost season, filled with hope and despair and all the things in between.
PITTSBURGH - State police say they shot and killed a man who abducted an 8-month-old girl and held a knife to her throat after leading police on a car chase in western Pennsylvania.
PITTSBURGH - A family feud over a Swissvale steamfitter's sizable estate has evolved from an ugly, private affair to a sordid, tabloid-worthy tale playing out in the public realm across three courts.