- Montana Cash jackpot to expire in January Updated: Dec-08-13 11:53 am
- Former tribal official charged with embezzlement Updated: Dec-05-13 4:29 pm
- MSU Northern employee denies drug charges Updated: Nov-26-13 4:48 pm
- Havre woman claims $2M Powerball prize Updated: Nov-22-13 12:06 pm
- Havre man charged with killing brother Updated: Nov-21-13 5:46 pm
- Man facing charges in Havre slaying Updated: Nov-12-13 9:23 am
HELENA, Montana - Montana Lottery officials are looking for the winner of a Montana Cash jackpot.
HAVRE, Montana - A former director of the Chippewa Cree tribe's wellness center has been charged with embezzling money.
HAVRE, Montana - A former Montana State University-Northern men's basketball player who had been working in the school's admissions office has pleaded not guilty to drug charges.
HELENA, Montana - A Havre woman has claimed a $2 million Powerball prize from the Aug. 31 drawing.
HAVRE, Montana - A 45-year-old Havre man is charged with shooting his brother to death during an argument at their mother's house.
HAVRE, Montana - Police say a Havre man is facing charges in the slaying of another man who died of an apparent gunshot wound.