- Union County homeowners won't see flood insurance surcharge Updated: May-20-15 9:34 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - More than 400 homeowners whose property lies along the Missouri River in southeast South Dakota are no longer facing a potential surcharge on their flood insurance.
- High water levels reported along a few Missouri waterways Updated: May-19-15 12:11 pm
GLASGOW, Missouri - Water levels are expected to begin falling soon along several Missouri waterways after a recent round of heavy rain caused flooding.
- $10M sought from federal government for levee project Updated: May-18-15 4:59 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Eastern Nebraska officials hope the federal government will chip in $10 million to help repair levees that protect the Offutt Air Force Base and the surrounding community from Missouri River flooding.
- Curator: Historic railroad linked in Colorado, not Utah Updated: May-16-15 2:34 pm
PROMONTORY, Utah - Utah has long celebrated the completion of the transcontinental railroad in the town of Promontory, when a golden spike was driven into the tracks in 1869.
- Game and Fish lifts Oahe Wildlife Management Area burn ban Updated: May-12-15 2:28 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota Game and Fish Department has lifted a burn ban on the Oahe Wildlife Management Area along the Missouri River south of Bismarck-Mandan.
- Forecasters call for minor flooding on the Missouri River Updated: May-08-15 2:49 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Forecasters are calling for minor flooding over the weekend on farmland along the Missouri River.
- Body of 8-year-old Logan girl recovered Updated: May-03-15 11:28 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - The body of an 8-year-old Logan girl who fell into the Missouri River last month was recovered Saturday.
- ND ramping up efforts to reduce littering violations Updated: May-03-15 10:55 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota officials are ramping up efforts to reduce littering and glass container violations on the Missouri River as the summer approaches.
- Lawsuit: Leavenworth defrauded FEMA, illegally dumped sewage Updated: Apr-28-15 3:44 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - A whistleblower lawsuit accuses the city of Leavenworth of defrauding the federal government by claiming reimbursements for water pipe and bridge repairs that were damaged before the 2011 flood for which the money was designated.
- Search to resume for missing girl near Bozeman Updated: Apr-26-15 10:23 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - The search for an 8-year-old girl who fell into the river while playing at Headwaters State Park will continue Sunday after rescuers failed to find any sign of her on Saturday.