- Body of 8-year-old Logan girl recovered Updated: May-03-15 11:28 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - The body of an 8-year-old Logan girl who fell into the Missouri River last month was recovered Saturday.
- ND ramping up efforts to reduce littering violations Updated: May-03-15 10:55 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota officials are ramping up efforts to reduce littering and glass container violations on the Missouri River as the summer approaches.
- Lawsuit: Leavenworth defrauded FEMA, illegally dumped sewage Updated: Apr-28-15 3:44 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - A whistleblower lawsuit accuses the city of Leavenworth of defrauding the federal government by claiming reimbursements for water pipe and bridge repairs that were damaged before the 2011 flood for which the money was designated.
- Search to resume for missing girl near Bozeman Updated: Apr-26-15 10:23 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - The search for an 8-year-old girl who fell into the river while playing at Headwaters State Park will continue Sunday after rescuers failed to find any sign of her on Saturday.
- Bismarck adopts flood plan in response to 2009, 2011 floods Updated: Apr-18-15 1:38 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The Bismarck City Commission has approved a step-by-step response plan that details how the city should act when faced with flooding in the future.
- Yankton police: Hurley boy, 6, accidentally drowned in river Updated: Apr-14-15 3:43 am
YANKTON, South Dakota - Authorities say they don't suspect foul play in the death of a 6-year-old southeastern South Dakota boy whose body was recovered from the Missouri River after he went missing on Easter.
- North Dakota officials expect NAWS legal battle to drag on Updated: Apr-10-15 12:14 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota officials believe a federal study of a large Missouri River water project in the state has adequately addressed fears of environmental harm in the state of Missouri and the Canadian province of Manitoba.
- National Guard holding air defense training near Bismarck Updated: Apr-10-15 6:10 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Soldiers with the North Dakota National Guard plan to conduct training exercises at a Missouri River recreational area south of Bismarck.
- Missouri River water releases cut because of less snow Updated: Apr-07-15 6:05 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Less water is being released from the Missouri River's dams this spring because officials expect only 80 percent of the normal amount of water to flow into the river basin this year.