- Wood teacher charged with falsely accusing student Updated: Dec-12-13 9:32 am
- Beckley couple works on to-do list of W.Va. sites Updated: Dec-08-13 2:14 pm
- Authority OKs Camden Clark campus consolidation Updated: Dec-08-13 1:15 pm
- Wood Co. Courthouse porch restoration complete Updated: Nov-29-13 2:04 am
- Guard members return to W.Va. from Africa tour Updated: Nov-28-13 11:25 am
- US closing courthouses in NC, Okla., W.Va., Wyo. Updated: Nov-20-13 6:24 pm
- Federal courtroom in Parkersburg closing Updated: Nov-19-13 9:01 am
- Trial set for Vienna woman accused of slaying plot Updated: Nov-14-13 7:38 am
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - A Wood County teacher is on administrative leave after being charged with falsely accusing a student of making threats.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - As the New Year approaches, it's not too soon to put together a list of stuff to accomplish and sites to see.
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - Camden Clark Medical Center has received state approval to consolidate its two campuses.
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - Two hand-carved limestone porches once again grace the front of the Wood County Courthouse.
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - Nine members of a West Virginia Army National Guard unit have returned home from a tour of duty in Africa.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The U.S. federal court system announced Wednesday that four courthouses are closing by the end of the year as a way to save money, but a court official and lawyer in one of the affected states said it will have little impact on the judicial process.
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - A federal courtroom in Parkersburg is closing.
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - A January trial is set for a Wood County woman accused of trying to arrange the killing of her husband.