- Former lawmaker appointed to West Virginia Parole Board Updated: Aug-31-15 10:37 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A former Wood County lawmaker has been appointed to the West Virginia Parole Board.
- Ruptured line cause of oil spill in Ritchie County creek Updated: Aug-30-15 1:16 pm
HARRISVILLE, West Virginia - The Department of Environmental Protection says a ruptured oil gathering line caused a spill into a creek in Ritchie County.
- Teacher priest seeks OK to wear religious habit in classroom Updated: Aug-27-15 2:17 pm
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - A Roman Catholic priest who also is a public school teacher has asked officials to allow him to wear his religious habit in the classroom.
- Escape Room: Visitors piece together clues to solve mystery Updated: Aug-23-15 9:54 am
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - A new business allows visitors to seemingly play inside a video game, gathering clues, putting together the puzzle pieces they need to not only solve a mystery, and escape a locked room - and you only have 45 minutes to do it all.
- Man charged with W.Va. slaying arrested in Chicago Updated: Aug-20-15 6:55 am
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - The U.S. Marshals Service says a man charged with killing another man in West Virginia has been arrested in Chicago.
- Reward offered for info leading to slaying suspect's arrest Updated: Aug-07-15 8:08 am
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - Authorities are offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of a man accused of killing a Parkersburg man.