- Woman awarded $1.6 million over DuPont chemical in water Updated: Oct-07-15 8:32 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An Ohio woman was awarded $1.6 million Wednesday in the trial of a lawsuit that alleged a chemical from a DuPont Co. plant contaminated drinking water and contributed to her contracting kidney cancer.
- Officer suspended after video shows her berating man Updated: Sep-23-15 7:55 am
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - Parkersburg Police Chief Joe Martin says an officer has been suspended after a video showing her berating a man circulated online.
- Wood commission awards demolition contract for flood project Updated: Sep-22-15 7:03 am
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - Two residences will be demolished in the latest phase of a flood mitigation project in Wood County.
- Mister Bee's new owners see strong potential in company Updated: Sep-19-15 9:56 am
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - The new owners of Mister Bee Potato Chips want to bring the company back to the forefront of people's minds throughout the community.
- Grand jury charges Parkersburg man with murder Updated: Sep-18-15 7:15 am
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - A Parkersburg man has been indicted on a murder charge in connection with the death of another man.