- W.Va. court reschedules cases canceled by storm Updated: Mar-11-14 7:32 am
- Marshall to partner in clean water initiative Updated: Mar-11-14 2:34 am
- Familiar licorice smell investigated in W.Va. Updated: Mar-10-14 5:56 pm
- Ex-Mingo Co. magistrate gets prison time Updated: Mar-10-14 4:43 pm
- Feds attribute W.Va. pipeline blast to corrosion Updated: Mar-10-14 2:33 pm
- Higher ed agency approves WVU's selection of Gee Updated: Mar-10-14 12:53 pm
- Custom car tour coming to Charleston Updated: Mar-09-14 9:43 am
- W.Va. wraps session shaped by chemical spill Updated: Mar-09-14 1:04 am
- W.Va. gun bill heads to gov; mayor critical Updated: Mar-08-14 4:46 pm
- W.Va. Senate honors public health officer Updated: Mar-08-14 1:41 pm
- W.Va. sandwich board artist helps draw people in Updated: Mar-08-14 10:17 am
- W.Va. probing chem release at Diversified Services Updated: Mar-07-14 5:55 pm
- FBI visits W.Va. co. that hauled chemicals Updated: Mar-07-14 11:05 am
- W.Va. House passes chemical spill regulation bill Updated: Mar-06-14 12:10 am
- W. Va. spill company hires firm to keep its data Updated: Mar-04-14 2:15 pm
- Princeton, Charleston hospitals to collaborate Updated: Mar-04-14 8:40 am
- W.Va. justices to hear appeal of $90M verdict Updated: Mar-04-14 2:50 am
- Pratt residents petition court to oust mayor Updated: Mar-03-14 7:35 am
- W.Va. braces for another blast of snow and ice Updated: Mar-02-14 6:16 pm
- Rural West Virginians understand bad water Updated: Mar-01-14 2:22 pm
- Rockefeller still skeptical of W.Va. water safety Updated: Mar-01-14 9:41 am
- Ex-Mingo prosecutor's sentencing reset for April Updated: Feb-28-14 5:53 pm
- Much of W.Va. under winter storm watch Updated: Feb-28-14 5:23 pm
- WVU to hold 2 spring practices on road Updated: Feb-28-14 1:29 pm
- Plea hearing sought in case of W.Va. gov's brother Updated: Feb-28-14 12:02 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Supreme Court has rescheduled oral arguments and a moot court competition that were canceled because of a winter storm.
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University is partnering in the creation of a center of innovation for water cleanliness and sustainability.
POCA, West Virginia - The West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection is investigating a business in Poca after reports of a familiar smell that followed January's chemical spill.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A former Mingo County magistrate was sentenced Monday to 27 months in prison after pleading guilty to a federal vote charge.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Severe corrosion caused a 2012 natural gas pipeline rupture and explosion in West Virginia that destroyed three houses and cooked a stretch of Interstate 77, and the incident likely could have been prevented if the pipeline had been inspected or tested, the National Transportation Safety Board said in a report released Monday.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission has approved Gordon Gee's appointment as West Virginia University's permanent president.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Car lovers and gearheads can mark June 9 on their calendars. That day, Charleston will host this year's Hot Rod Power Tour - an annual mega-road trip that covers seven U.S. cities over the course of seven days.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Leading up to a midnight deadline, West Virginia lawmakers scrambled Saturday to give teachers raises, hike the minimum wage and impose a controversial abortion ban.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia lawmakers have passed a bill letting people with concealed-carry permits bring guns to city-owned recreational facilities, including swimming pools and after-school centers.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Senate has passed a resolution to honor the director of the Kanawha-Charleston Health Department for his work with the public after the Jan. 9 chemical spill that contaminated drinking water for more than 300,000 people.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Devin Fields is one of Charleston's most visible artists, and although he regularly gets people talking, his art doesn't hang in a gallery.
ST. ALBANS, West Virginia - West Virginia regulators are investigating a suspected chemical release at a company that cleaned up and hauled a coal-cleaning agent from the site of a January spill that contaminated the tap water of 300,000 residents.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Federal agents have visited a company that cleaned up and hauled chemicals from the site of a spill that contaminated 300,000 West Virginians' water.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - After weeks of debate and rewrites, West Virginia House delegates passed new safeguards Wednesday for storage tanks and public water supplies in the wake of a Jan. 9 chemical spill.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia company at the center of a January chemical spill is hiring experts to preserve emails and phone records for ongoing investigations.
PRINCETON, West Virginia - Princeton Community Hospital is affiliating with Charleston Area Medical Center to expand and improve its services.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Supreme Court is set to hear arguments in a $90 million verdict against a Charleston nursing home.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A three-judge panel will hear a petition by a group of Pratt residents seeking the removal of the town's mayor.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginians stocked up on food, generators and other supplies as the state braced for another blast of winter.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The chemical spill in January that contaminated drinking water for 300,000 West Virginians around Charleston has brought national attention to issues of water safety. But many rural West Virginians outside the reach of the spill have been living without tap water for drinking for months - or even years.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Sen. Jay Rockefeller is still skeptical about safety of drinking water for 300,000 Charleston-area residents.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The sentencing of a former Mingo County prosecutor in a federal corruption investigation is being pushed back another month.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm watch this weekend for more than half of West Virginia.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Spring football practice is mainly about learning with little attention is given to getting college fans revved up six months before the season starts.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Federal prosecutors are seeking a plea hearing for the brother of West Virginia Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin in a drug distribution case.