- Ex-Mingo County prosecutor set for sentencing Updated: Apr-20-14 11:31 am
- May 8 groundbreaking set for Coonskin Park bridge Updated: Apr-18-14 3:04 am
- W.Va. AG court filings: dismiss gun law question Updated: Apr-17-14 5:26 pm
- Official: $2M in chemical spill costs reimbursable Updated: Apr-16-14 4:23 pm
- Energy state Dems in Senate races split from Obama Updated: Apr-16-14 2:00 pm
- Racial slur found in theater owned by W.Va. State Updated: Apr-16-14 5:23 am
- W.Va. mayor accused of lying to US agent Updated: Apr-15-14 5:38 pm
- W.Va. man accused of threatening US senator Updated: Apr-15-14 5:26 pm
- Ex-superintendent of W.Va. schools files 2nd suit Updated: Apr-15-14 2:30 pm
- GOP targets women in West Virginia, 9 other states Updated: Apr-14-14 4:55 pm
- Kanawha prosecutor says he won't resign Updated: Apr-14-14 12:49 pm
- W.Va. schools to get free computer system upgrades Updated: Apr-14-14 11:28 am
- W.Va. man pleads guilty to neglect in theft case Updated: Apr-14-14 10:58 am
- Exhibit in Charleston highlights W.Va. artists Updated: Apr-12-14 3:10 pm
- W.Va. housing programs get nearly $1.4M in funding Updated: Apr-12-14 9:31 am
- Plane crash kills 2 in eastern Kanawha County Updated: Apr-11-14 11:01 pm
- Wastewater from W.Va. spill sent to Ohio, NC Updated: Apr-11-14 3:43 pm
- Jury awards $1m to fired W.Va. nurse Updated: Apr-11-14 12:10 pm
- W.Va. court allows fee for FOIA records searches Updated: Apr-11-14 7:35 am
- W.Va. marbles tournament April 19 in capital city Updated: Apr-11-14 3:05 am
- W.Va. city finds 'Nightmare on Elm Street' Updated: Apr-11-14 2:34 am
- Feds to remove W.Va. chemical spill evidence Updated: Apr-10-14 1:52 pm
- Local health dept joining W.Va. chem spill lawsuit Updated: Apr-08-14 4:43 pm
- W.Va. Supreme Court lets stand $25 parking fine Updated: Apr-08-14 3:05 am
- Judge won't reinstate ex-W.Va. DHHR administrator Updated: Apr-06-14 12:59 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The upcoming sentencings of two key former Mingo County public officials are an opportunity for a southern West Virginia coal mining community shaken by corruption to start bouncing back, U.S. Attorney Booth Goodwin said.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A groundbreaking will be held next month for a bridge that will provide a new entryway to Charleston's Coonskin Park.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The attorney general says a court challenge should be dismissed over whether West Virginians can bring guns to city recreational facilities that hold school events.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Public agencies and nonprofits that helped after a Jan. 9 chemical leak into the water supply could receive $2 million in reimbursements for their emergency work, a West Virginia homeland security official said.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Scrapping to keep a West Virginia Senate seat Democratic in a state that's sprinted to the right, Natalie Tennant is counting on her allegiance to the coal industry to separate herself from an unpopular President Barack Obama.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A racial slur spray-painted inside the West Virginia State University Capital Center Theater is being investigated by federal authorities.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The government says Williamson Mayor Darrin McCormick has been charged with lying to a federal agent.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Federal prosecutors say a 49-year-old Barboursville man has been indicted on charges he threatened to kill U.S. Sen. Joe Manchin.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia's former state school superintendent has filed a second lawsuit contending she was unfairly fired.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Two West Virginia counties are among two dozen nationwide that Republicans are targeting to sway women's votes.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Kanawha County prosecutor Mark Plants says his office doesn't have a conflict investigating domestic violence cases involving children.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia's public schools will get free computer operating system upgrades for five years under a new agreement with Microsoft.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A Kanawha County man accused of stealing a vehicle with a baby inside has pleaded guilty to child neglect.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A new exhibit is highlighting the work of West Virginia artists.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Several housing facilities across West Virginia are sharing nearly $1.4 million in federal funding.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Officials say two people have been killed in a plane crash near Riverside in eastern Kanawha County.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Wastewater containing a chemical that spilled into the water supply for 300,000 West Virginians is heading to Ohio and North Carolina.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A former hospital nurse has been awarded more than $1 million in a lawsuit that claimed she was fired for expressing concerns of possible violations.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Government agencies in West Virginia can charge an hourly fee for locating public documents requested under the Freedom of Information Act, the state Supreme Court has ruled.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A game familiar to an older generation is at the center of a tournament in Charleston this month.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Nineteen cats found in one apartment in Charleston are looking for homes.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - In two weeks, federal investigators will start carving up chemical tanks for evidence in a spill that tainted 300,000 West Virginians' water supply.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The Kanawha-Charleston Health Department plans to join the city of Charleston in suing over a chemical spill that contaminated 300,000 West Virginians' water supply.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A Charleston attorney went to the West Virginia Supreme Court to contest a $25 parking ticket.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A former Department of Health and Human Resources administrator has lost a bid to be reinstated before her lawsuit against the agency is completed.