- Beckley couple works on to-do list of W.Va. sites Updated: Dec-08-13 2:14 pm
- Musician opens coffee shop at Charleston market Updated: Dec-07-13 10:05 am
- U. of Charleston reinstates 2 men's sports Updated: Dec-05-13 3:08 am
- Flood watch issued for much of W.Va. Updated: Dec-04-13 3:49 pm
- 2nd suspect arrested in W.Va. memorial theft Updated: Dec-03-13 5:55 pm
- Charleston eases 1st-time prostitution penalty Updated: Dec-03-13 7:07 am
- AARP sets anti-fraud seminar in Charleston Updated: Dec-03-13 3:04 am
- Poca grad an engineer on NASA Mars project Updated: Dec-01-13 1:44 pm
- Report finds more of state's veterans homeless Updated: Nov-30-13 11:19 am
- W.Va. DMV offices to be closed Friday Updated: Nov-29-13 2:07 am
- Kanawha schools could revisit teacher dress code Updated: Nov-28-13 12:53 pm
- New W.Va. house has old-fashioned charm Updated: Nov-28-13 12:52 pm
- 3 evergreens selected for W.Va. holiday displays Updated: Nov-28-13 12:11 pm
- W.Va. author write new children's book Updated: Nov-27-13 3:35 pm
- W.Va. justices say state police must disclose info Updated: Nov-26-13 5:47 pm
- Some merchants outside Charleston collect city tax Updated: Nov-26-13 3:05 am
- Winter storm warning issued for parts of W.Va. Updated: Nov-25-13 4:04 pm
- Dem delegate switching to GOP for W.Va. Senate run Updated: Nov-25-13 12:02 pm
- Clay Center gets grant for education program Updated: Nov-25-13 3:20 am
- Holiday tree to honor military families in W.Va. Updated: Nov-23-13 10:41 am
- Spencer woman gets 2 years for embezzling Updated: Nov-22-13 4:29 pm
- Governor: Texas company to create 60 jobs in W.Va. Updated: Nov-21-13 2:27 pm
- W.Va. agency hosting rural health jobs fair Updated: Nov-21-13 9:46 am
- W.Va. man gets 30 years for sex assault of child Updated: Nov-21-13 5:44 am
- Holiday event set Dec. 3 at Capitol Updated: Nov-21-13 5:16 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - As the New Year approaches, it's not too soon to put together a list of stuff to accomplish and sites to see.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Coffee fans lamenting the loss of Capitol Roasters at the Capitol Market got an early Christmas present this season when Fayetteville native Joe Dangerfield opened his Musical Grounds European Coffee House in the space left empty when the Roasters vacated in early 2013.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The University of Charleston is reinstating its men's track and cross country teams.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Heavy rains are bringing a flood threat to much of West Virginia.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A second suspect has been charged in the theft of several brass light fixtures from the West Virginia Veterans Memorial in Charleston.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Charleston City Council has eliminated jail time for first-offense prostitution-related crimes.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The AARP Foundation is sponsoring an anti-fraud educational seminar this week in Charleston.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - David Summers can recall his first encounters with engineering growing up in Southern West Virginia - rebuilding an old MG car with his father, or the Texas Instruments computer he learned to program with as a child in the 1980s.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Jason Wood is happy he has a part-time job at the Charleston Civic Center.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia Division of Motor Vehicles offices across the state will be closed Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The Kanawha County school board could soon take on a controversial issue it hasn't touched in more than a decade: a district-wide dress code for teachers.
BELLE, West Virginia - The house tucked into a family lot in Belle looks as though it came straight from Colonial New England.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Ronald Fisher knew something needed to be done to the white pine that was growing precariously closer to his front porch in Charleston, so he's letting the state show it off.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - When Kathryn Brown thought about writing her first children's book, she drew from personal experience.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The state Supreme Court has ruled that West Virginia State Police must disclose some information about internal investigations.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A Sissonville man says he was surprised when he ordered a pizza from a local restaurant and was charged a Charleston sales tax.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A wintry mix could put a crimp in the Thanksgiving travel plans of West Virginia residents.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A Democrat in the House of Delegates said Monday he's switching to the Republican Party and plans to seek a state Senate seat.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Charleston's Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences is developing an education program focused on the state's energy industries.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin and first lady Joanne Jaeger Tomblin are honoring military families who have lost a loved one in combat.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A woman who admitted embezzling more than $800,000 from her employer in Spencer has been sentenced to two years in federal prison.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A Texas-based company plans to create at least 60 jobs in West Virginia after it builds a plant that will produce an ingredient used in steel making, state officials said Thursday.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The state Department of Health and Human Resources is conducting a staffing recruitment event for West Virginia health-care facilities.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A Williamson man has been sentenced to 30 years in prison for sexually assaulting a child and videotaping the abuse.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia's annual Joyful Night celebration is set for Dec. 3.