- Former Idaho boxer Keene wins Weekly Grand lottery Updated: Apr-17-14 5:04 pm
- Police investigating after body found in canal Updated: Apr-17-14 3:53 pm
- Man pleads guilty to SW Idaho rampage crimes Updated: Apr-17-14 1:31 pm
- N. Idaho tribe says state poker ban doesn't apply Updated: Apr-17-14 12:32 pm
- Police: E. Idaho man kidnapped estranged wife Updated: Apr-17-14 11:01 am
- Body found in river could be missing Idaho man Updated: Apr-17-14 10:04 am
- State Board of Education approves tuition hikes Updated: Apr-17-14 9:40 am
- Man charged with aiding escape arrested Updated: Apr-16-14 4:22 pm
- Idaho sues timber company over N. Idaho wildfire Updated: Apr-16-14 2:09 pm
- N. Idaho kidnapper gets life sentence Updated: Apr-16-14 12:19 pm
- Labrador endorses Denney for secretary of state Updated: Apr-16-14 11:20 am
- Men arrested after eclipse viewers report threats Updated: Apr-16-14 10:53 am
- S. Idaho man charged with injuring infant Updated: Apr-16-14 9:50 am
- Idaho aquarium fined in Fla. wildlife case Updated: Apr-16-14 3:04 am
- 'Duffel Bag Bandit' gets 5 years in prison Updated: Apr-15-14 5:26 pm
- 3 S. Idaho family members hospitalized Updated: Apr-15-14 4:55 pm
- Portable seismographs heading for central Idaho Updated: Apr-15-14 4:17 pm
- Idaho man pleads guilty to hiding offender status Updated: Apr-15-14 3:50 pm
- Police hunt for driver after early prison release Updated: Apr-15-14 2:29 pm
- Executive director of ACLU-Idaho takes post in WDC Updated: Apr-15-14 2:25 pm
- SW Idaho company officials convicted of fraud Updated: Apr-15-14 11:43 am
- N. Idaho council approves voluntary smoking ban Updated: Apr-15-14 10:53 am
- 5-year-old on bike struck by 18-wheeler in Boise Updated: Apr-14-14 8:07 pm
- 2 women sue Boise State over sex assault response Updated: Apr-14-14 7:55 pm
- Man reaches plea agreement in reported attack Updated: Apr-14-14 3:43 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A former professional boxer from Idaho who made a name for himself as the "Emmett Eliminator" by smashing his way through the cruiserweight division can add another title: lottery winner.
BOISE, Idaho - Police in Boise are investigating after a worker found a woman's body in a canal in northwest Boise.
BOISE, Idaho - A southwest Idaho man has pleaded guilty to five crimes committed during a drug-fueled rampage that left two men hospitalized and others injured.
WORLEY, Idaho - The Coeur d'Alene Tribe in northern Idaho plans to offer poker after deciding Idaho's constitutional ban on the game doesn't apply to the tribal-owned casino.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - An eastern Idaho man police say kidnapped and choked his estranged wife faces second-degree kidnapping and attempted strangulation charges.
BOISE, Idaho - Eastern Oregon authorities say a body found in the Snake River on the Idaho-Oregon border carries the identification of a southwest Idaho man missing since late March.
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho State Board of Education has approved tuition increases.
BOZEMAN, Montana - A Montana man charged with driving the suspect in an assault and attempted rape to Missoula after he escaped police custody in Bozeman has been arrested.
LEWISTON, Idaho - Idaho officials have filed a lawsuit against a timber company and its contractor contending they're responsible for a wildfire that killed a 20-year-old Forest Service firefighter and burned more than 300 acres in northern Idaho.
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A 58-year-old homeless man who kidnapped a Rathdrum woman in northern Idaho has been sentenced to life in prison.
BOISE, Idaho - Republican Rep. Raul Labrador of Idaho has endorsed Midvale Rep. Lawerence Denney to be Idaho secretary of state.
POCATELLO, Idaho - Two eastern Idaho men police say threatened several residents who stayed up late to watch the recent lunar eclipse face charges.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A south-central Idaho man accused of fracturing a 4-month-old boy's skull by shaking him has been charged with two felony counts of injury to a child.
KEY WEST, Florida - A South Florida federal judge has imposed fines and three years of probation on Idaho Aquarium in an illegal wildlife trafficking case.
BOISE, Idaho - A bank robber dubbed the "Duffel Bag Bandit" has been sentenced to five years in prison.
BURLEY, Idaho - Authorities in south-central Idaho say a girl and her parents have been flown to a hospital after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning.
BOISE, Idaho - Three portable seismographs will be installed in the Challis area in central Idaho to help experts better understand a recent flurry of earthquakes.
BOISE, Idaho - A southeastern Idaho man is facing up to a decade behind bars after admitting he didn't register as a sex offender when he moved to the state.
BOISE, Idaho - An Idaho man who spent time in prison for a drunken crash that killed his four-year-old stepdaughter is on the run.
BOISE, Idaho - The executive director of the ACLU of Idaho has been hired for the same post at the ACLU in Washington, D.C.
BOISE, Idaho - A federal jury has convicted four officials at a failed southwest Idaho property management company of fraud for bilking investors out of billions of dollars.
LEWISTON, Idaho - The Lewiston City Council has approved a voluntary ban on smoking in some public outdoor spaces.
BOISE, Idaho - A southwestern Idaho boy was seriously injured Monday afternoon when he was struck by an 18-wheeler.
BOISE, Idaho - Two former Boise State University students are suing the school because they say athletic officials ignored their reports of sexual assault and harassment by a star athlete.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A Twin Falls man who was charged with kidnapping, raping and trying to strangle a woman in December has pleaded guilty to violating a no-contact order after the defense found surveillance video of the two holding hands and shopping during part of the time when she said the attack was happening.