- Records: Idaho man acknowledged killing police officer Updated: May-06-15 7:26 pm
BOISE, Idaho - An Idaho man told investigators he used a 9mm Glock handgun hidden in his coat pocket to shoot and kill a police officer because he feared the officer would find the weapon, according to court documents released Wednesday.
- Same-sex couples offered new marriage license applications Updated: May-06-15 6:43 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Six same-sex couples in northern Idaho who received marriage licenses before state officials say a federal court made such unions legal are being given a unique state-approved opportunity for a do-over.
- Teen who spray-painted prom invite on Idaho cliff sought Updated: May-06-15 3:51 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Authorities are looking for a teen who wanted a date with Destiny and hoped to get it by spray-painting a prom proposal on an Idaho cliffside.
- Idaho water managers negotiating to prevent shutoffs Updated: May-06-15 3:17 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho water managers say they're negotiating to prevent mass water shutoffs even though a final deal could result in long-term farming changes for southern Idaho irrigators.
- 8 women, 1 man arrested in sting at Idaho casino Updated: May-06-15 12:31 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Eight women and one man were arrested during a two-night law enforcement operation targeting prostitution at the Coeur d'Alene Casino.
- Community college considers appraisal of expensive lot Updated: May-06-15 11:55 am
BOISE, Idaho - The trustees of a community college that purchased a plot of land at twice its assessed value will likely seek an appraisal of the property.
- Man tries to carry-on semi-automatic pistol at Boise Airport Updated: May-06-15 6:13 am
BOISE, Idaho - A 59-year-old Utah man was cited for trying to bring a semi-automatic pistol in his carry-on bag at the Boise Airport.
- $10 million discrimination lawsuit filed against Idaho Updated: May-05-15 7:04 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A $10 million federal lawsuit has been filed against Idaho officials contending they discriminated against a job applicant because he's gay and has epilepsy.
- Canyon County commissioners deny ethanol plant permit Updated: May-05-15 5:38 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - County commissioners in southwestern Idaho have denied a permit to a company that hoped to build an ethanol plant near Caldwell.
- Boise mayor requests $2.5 million to remove debris from park Updated: May-05-15 4:25 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The mayor of Boise is asking the city council for $2.5 million to pay for removing debris and waste unearthed during the construction of a new park.
- Idaho authorities identify Montana woman killed in ATV crash Updated: May-05-15 1:19 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Eastern Idaho authorities have identified the Montana woman who died in an all-terrain vehicle crash at the St. Anthony Sand Dunes.
- Coeur d'Alene school may ban 'Of Mice and Men' Updated: May-05-15 12:13 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Some Coeur d'Alene parents are taking on the American classics.
- Otter releases proposed child support bill amendments Updated: May-04-15 7:58 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter has released his proposed amendments to a child support enforcement bill to address concerns of federal overreach and disputed claims that Idaho would be forced to uphold rulings made under Islamic law.
- Otter to lead businesses on trade mission to Peru, Mexico Updated: May-04-15 3:51 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter will lead a group of Idaho-based business leaders on a weeklong trade mission to Peru and Mexico next week.
- Former Sen. Larry Craig receives warning from the FEC Updated: May-04-15 3:21 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Federal election regulators have sent former U.S. Sen. Larry Craig a warning letter that he failed to submit financial disclosure documents.
- Idaho school districts grapple with teacher salary changes Updated: May-04-15 2:34 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - School districts across the state are grappling with changes stemming from a new state law raising the salary for teachers and the major districts west of Boise are no exception.
- Rider on towed motorcycle dies in south-central Idaho crash Updated: May-04-15 2:20 pm
KIMBERLY, Idaho - A south-central Idaho man has died after a motorcycle being towed by a vehicle went into oncoming traffic on a curve and struck a pickup.
- Feds to remove Skinny Dipper Hot Springs in central Idaho Updated: May-04-15 12:10 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Skinny Dipper Hot Springs is being eliminated.
- Montana man dies in crash in southeastern Idaho Updated: May-04-15 9:54 am
POCATELLO, Idaho - A 30-year-old Montana man was killed and a woman was injured in a one-vehicle crash in southeastern Idaho.
- Neighbors fight proposed ethanol plant near Caldwell Updated: May-03-15 1:31 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - People who live near a proposed ethanol plan in the Caldwell area are fighting the plant they say will lower property values, spoil their views and bring unwanted traffic, noise and odor to the neighborhood.
- Idaho was third highest milk producing state in 2014 Updated: May-03-15 1:10 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho was the third highest milk producing state last year, behind California and Wisconsin.
- Idaho potato farmers sue feds, state over microscopic pest Updated: May-03-15 10:05 am
BOISE, Idaho - A group of 10 eastern Idaho potato growers and a shipper have filed a lawsuit seeking to end a quarantine and testing of fields imposed by state and federal authorities after the discovery of a microscopic pest that led some countries to ban Idaho spuds.
- 2 injured after motorcycle-on-deer crash Updated: May-02-15 6:01 pm
SODA SPRINGS, Idaho - Authorities are investigating a motorcycle-on-deer crash that injured two people north of Soda Springs, Idaho.
- Man charged with kidnapping, assault faces new charge Updated: May-02-15 5:55 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - A Washington man in custody on charges that he kidnapped and tortured a woman in Caldwell has pleaded not guilty to an enhancement to the current charges.
- Teen charged in Nampa triple stabbing enters not guilty plea Updated: May-02-15 5:50 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - An 18-year-old charged in connection with a triple stabbing in Nampa has entered a not guilty plea.