- Idaho police arrest man after high-speed chase, river swim Updated: Jul-02-15 8:23 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Idaho State Police say they have arrested a man who led them on a wild high-speed chase on U.S. Highway 95 in north Idaho during which he dodged spike strips and police bullets, plunged down an embankment, swam the Clearwater River and ran off into the woods.
- Idaho man released on probation after harming infant Updated: Jul-02-15 6:07 pm
BURLEY, Idaho - A southern Idaho man who was convicted of permanently injuring a baby boy has been released on probation after serving less than a year in prison.
- Caldwell police want to implement body cameras Updated: Jul-02-15 4:26 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - The Caldwell Police Department plans to purchase 50 cameras for officers to wear while they are on duty.
- Otter appoints new judge to Idaho Court of Appeals Updated: Jul-02-15 2:32 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter has appointed 3rd District Judge Molly J. Huskey to the Idaho Court of Appeals.
- Boise man pleads guilty to road-rage shooting death Updated: Jul-02-15 2:21 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A Boise man accused of what police describe as a road-rage shooting death has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder.
- Wilder babysitter gets 4 to 10 years for shaking infant Updated: Jul-02-15 7:44 am
BOISE, Idaho - A Wilder woman who admitted to investigators that she shook an infant until it went limp has been sentenced to at least four years in prison.
- Wildlife officials investigate bird die offs south of Boise Updated: Jul-02-15 5:03 am
BOISE, Idaho - Wildlife officials are investigating after residents reported a large number of dead songbirds in Kuna, a city about 18 miles southwest of Boise.
- Current heat wave can have negative impact on crops Updated: Jul-01-15 6:59 pm
MOSCOW, Idaho - Agricultural experts say the current heat wave can have a negative impact on farmer's crops.
- Police say Idaho couple died of murder-suicide Updated: Jul-01-15 6:55 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Police in southwestern Idaho say a 70-year-old Nampa man shot and killed his wife before killing himself earlier this week.
- Patients say Boise chiropractor mistreated them Updated: Jul-01-15 6:36 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A Boise chiropractor whose patients say he mistreated them and prescribed unnecessary treatments is appealing disciplinary action handed down by a state oversight board.
- Idaho education department releases new test scores Updated: Jul-01-15 6:27 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho students scored higher taking new standardized tests compared with the national benchmarks used to measure English language arts and math proficiency.
- Man's arm severed in Emmett sawmill accident Updated: Jul-01-15 2:34 pm
EMMETT, Idaho - An employee has been seriously injured in an industrial accident at the Gem Forest Products sawmill in Emmett.
- Hauser man arrested in woman's suspicious death Updated: Jul-01-15 6:17 am
HAUSER, Idaho - The Kootenai County Sheriff's Office has made an arrest in connection to a woman's suspicious death.
- Body of Idaho Falls man found in Ririe Reservoir Updated: Jul-01-15 5:05 am
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Law enforcement officials have recovered the body of an Idaho Falls man who drowned at Ririe Reservoir.
- N. Idaho police: Woman tried to hide heroin under burger Updated: Jun-30-15 10:19 pm
POST FALLS, Idaho - Police in the north Idaho community of Post Falls say they arrested a woman who tried to hide heroin under a half-eaten cheeseburger in the center console of her car.
- Child pornography persists in Idaho, nationwide Updated: Jun-30-15 6:08 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Eastern Idaho law enforcement officials say child pornography continues to be a problem nationwide, and Idaho is no different.
- Latah County approves adding LGBT protections Updated: Jun-30-15 4:57 pm
MOSCOW, Idaho - County officials in northern Idaho have updated their employee handbook to ban discrimination against a person because of the sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Idaho Refugee program faces opposition from activist group Updated: Jun-30-15 2:32 pm
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Conservative activists are calling for the College of Southern Idaho to remove its refugee program following concerns over the influx of Syrian refugees expected to arrive in south-central Idaho later this fall.
- Moscow woman sentenced in exploitation case Updated: Jun-30-15 12:47 pm
MOSCOW, Idaho - A Moscow woman faces up to eight years in prison after being sentenced for her part in the death of a man who had been under her care.
- Idaho pair wanted for Oregon, California robberies arrested Updated: Jun-30-15 12:15 pm
GOODING, Idaho - A man and a teenage girl from Arco, Idaho wanted in connection with robberies in Idaho, Oregon and California have been arrested.
- Bees spilled along Washington-Idaho border expected to die Updated: Jun-30-15 10:56 am
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Authorities say nearly all of the estimated 4 million bees released along the Washington-Idaho border in a tipped tractor will die after being separated from their hives.
- Eastern Idaho officers involved in shooting Updated: Jun-29-15 8:52 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Eastern Idaho law enforcement officials say a man was shot and critically wounded after he refused to cooperate with officers during a traffic stop.
- Chobani selected as Greek yogurt provider for school lunches Updated: Jun-29-15 8:16 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Public schools across America will soon offer Greek yogurt as a meat substitute in school lunches beginning this fall.
- Boy dies after being swept underwater in Boise River Updated: Jun-29-15 6:52 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Authorities say a 5-year-old Boise boy who was swept underwater in the Middle Fork of the Boise River on Sunday has died.
- Teenager drowned in southwest Idaho pond Updated: Jun-29-15 4:34 pm
MARSING, Idaho - Southwest Idaho law enforcement officials say a 19-year-old has drowned in a pond near Marsing.