- Boise police to crack down on loud downtown motorists Updated: May-05-16 5:38 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Police in Boise say they'll be issuing citations for loud noise violations by drivers in the downtown area.
- Despite judge's order, teen to do time in juvenile detention Updated: May-05-16 5:28 pm
BOISE, Idaho - State prison officials have moved a teen from an adult prison to juvenile detention despite a judge's order directing the boy to do his time in an adult facility.
- Police: No one injured in school bus crash Updated: May-05-16 3:24 pm
WENDELL, Idaho - Idaho State Police say no one was injured in a crash involving a school bus with 16 elementary school students in south-central Idaho.
- Idaho sees spike in tourism, officials say Updated: May-05-16 2:52 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Idaho is on track to collect record-high lodging taxes this year as the state sees a spike in tourism.
- Toddler pulled from northern Idaho lake dies Updated: May-05-16 11:35 am
SAGLE, Idaho - A 15-month-old boy found face down in a northern lake has died.
- E. Idaho jail officer convicted of having sex with inmate Updated: May-05-16 11:12 am
SODA SPRINGS, Idaho - A former detention officer at an eastern Idaho jail has been found guilty of having sex with a female inmate and destroying evidence.
- Family Health Services awarded $1 million for Rupert clinic Updated: May-04-16 10:35 pm
RUPERT, Idaho - A southcentral Idaho health services facility is receiving $1 million from the federal government to build a bigger clinic in Rupert.
- Fuel breaks to reduce wildfire risk built in Idaho, Oregon Updated: May-04-16 6:20 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Federal officials are putting in emergency fuel breaks in southwest Idaho and southeast Oregon to reduce wildfire risk while they work on an environmental assessment for a larger fuel break project for the area.
- Idaho lumber mill closing; workers' future uncertain Updated: May-04-16 3:31 pm
GRANGEVILLE, Idaho - An Idaho lumber mill has been sold and will be shut down, according to a letter sent to workers.
- Officials to decide on nuclear reactor site in eastern Idaho Updated: May-04-16 3:15 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - A Utah energy cooperative is narrowing down its selections for a site to build a small commercial nuclear reactor in eastern Idaho.
- Powell girl competes in Extreme Mustang Makeover Updated: May-04-16 2:41 pm
POWELL, Wyoming - Training a wild horse is tough - and doing it in 100 days is extremely tough, which is why it's called the Extreme Mustang Makeover.
- Fourth annual 'Idaho Gives' kicks off Thursday Updated: May-04-16 1:59 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho donors will have 24 hours to open their wallets to hundreds of nonprofits and charities in the upcoming fourth annual "Idaho Gives."
- Inmate faces sex abuse charges after letters intercepted Updated: May-04-16 10:12 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - A northern Idaho jail inmate has been charged with sex with a minor after authorities say jail staff recorded phone conversations and intercepted letters.
- Body found in burned car identified as Nampa man Updated: May-03-16 10:34 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - Authorities have identified the body of a man found inside a burning car in the parking lot of a Nampa apartment complex.
- Report: Faster response needed to minimize salmon die-offs Updated: May-03-16 4:41 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Northwest fisheries managers must respond faster to reduce fish kills of sockeye salmon in the Columbia River Basin if warm-water conditions return, a draft report taking a hard look at last summer's massive die-off says.
- Idaho city settles lawsuit over local law, LGBT weddings Updated: May-03-16 3:46 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A city in northern Idaho has settled a lawsuit brought by wedding chapel owners who oppose same sex marriage.
- 2 charged in investigation of northern Idaho PAC Updated: May-03-16 3:26 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho attorney general has charged a state House candidate and another Republican involved in a highly scrutinized political action committee with hiding the source of campaign contributions.
- Officers cleared in fatal shooting of southwest Idaho man Updated: May-03-16 2:42 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - Authorities on Tuesday cleared two southwest Idaho law enforcement officers of any wrongdoing in the fatal shooting of a Homedale man late last year.
- N. Idaho boy on bike dies after collision with vehicle Updated: May-03-16 1:50 pm
POST FALLS, Idaho - An 8-year-old boy died after colliding with a vehicle while riding a bike in Post Falls in northern Idaho.
- Idaho women sue doctor, claim they got counterfeit implants Updated: May-03-16 1:38 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Four women have sued an Idaho doctor who they claim gave them counterfeit breast implants and knock-off Botox without their knowledge during procedures.
- Caretaker guilty of sexual abuse gets 25 years in prison Updated: May-03-16 1:16 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A former caretaker at a northern Idaho assisted living facility has been sentenced to 25 years in prison for sexually abusing a 102-year-old woman.
- Idaho brand inspector facing 2 felonies resigns Updated: May-03-16 10:13 am
MERIDIAN, Idaho - Idaho State Police say one of the agency's brand inspectors has resigned after being charged with two felonies involving a check writing scheme.
- Semitrailer carrying gun powder crashes near Council Updated: May-02-16 11:25 pm
COUNCIL, Idaho - A semitrailer carrying thousands of pounds of smokeless gun powder has crashed on U.S. Highway 95 near the western Idaho city of Council.
- Idahoans blocked from using paid fantasy sports sites Updated: May-02-16 6:51 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho is the most recent state to block fantasy sports fans from betting on sports contests through two multibillion dollar paid fantasy companies.
- 4 men charged with first-degree murder held without bond Updated: May-02-16 5:21 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - Four men charged with first-degree murder in the beating death of a 49-year-old Nampa man have been ordered held without bond.