- Massive wildfire rehabilitation underway in Idaho, Oregon Updated: Oct-13-15 6:06 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A federal plan to rehabilitate 436 square miles of scorched rangeland in southwestern Idaho and eastern Oregon containing important sage grouse habitat and grazing land for ranchers calls for spending about $67 million over 5 years.
- Idaho's Democratic Caucus Chair will not seek re-election Updated: Oct-13-15 5:17 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho Minority Caucus Chair Donna Pence says she will not seek re-election when her term expires in 2016, opening up a seat in the state's few legislative swing districts.
- Caldwell police file appeal in apartment raid lawsuit Updated: Oct-13-15 4:26 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - Three police officers in southwest Idaho accused of illegally busting down the door of an apartment are appealing a federal judge's decision that there is enough evidence to go to trial.
- Hunter dies from gunshot in northern Idaho Updated: Oct-13-15 4:02 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A sheriff in northern Idaho says a hunter has died after accidentally shooting himself in the chest.
- Small airplane lands on Idaho interstate during rush hour Updated: Oct-13-15 3:17 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A small plane with a single engine that stopped working made a belly landing on a major interstate through Boise at the start of rush-hour traffic Tuesday.
- GOP presidential candidate Carly Fiorina headed to Idaho Updated: Oct-13-15 2:21 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina says she's coming to eastern Idaho for a campaign event.
- SW Idaho woman pleads guilty in attack with boiling water Updated: Oct-12-15 3:58 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - A southwest Idaho woman has pleaded guilty to throwing boiling water on a sleeping man who wouldn't leave her house.
- 3 cabins destroyed in wildfire northeast of Boise Updated: Oct-12-15 2:33 pm
IDAHO CITY, Idaho - A late-season wildfire burning about 40 miles northeast of Boise has destroyed three cabins and forced the evacuation of dozens of additional residences.
- New policies for LGBT students ignored by most Idaho schools Updated: Oct-12-15 1:27 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The majority of public schools in Idaho have not adopted new policies on gender identity and gender expression protections for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender students.
- Orchard-raiding grizzly cubs released near Yellowstone Updated: Oct-12-15 12:49 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Two grizzly bear cubs whose mother was euthanized after raiding eastern Idaho apple orchards have been released west of Yellowstone National Park.
- Trial date set for man accused of threatening sheriff Updated: Oct-12-15 5:05 am
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - A trial has been scheduled for a man accused of threatening a Lemhi County sheriff with a loaded rifle earlier this year.
- Idaho potato crop high in quality, but prices drop Updated: Oct-11-15 7:37 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Eastern Idaho potato farmers had a strong crop this year, but a recent drop in prices has some growers concerned.
- Wildfire destroys 4 structures, forces dozens to evacuate Updated: Oct-11-15 4:13 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A wildfire burning east of Boise has destroyed four structures and forced the evacuation of dozens of homes in the Grimes Creek area.
- Hospital CEO raises concern over proposed helicopter ban Updated: Oct-11-15 11:05 am
GRANGEVILLE, Idaho - The head of a northern Idaho hospital says a proposed ban on helicopters could possibly interfere with hospital services.
- Concealed weapon permit requests increase in Treasure Valley Updated: Oct-10-15 8:24 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The number of people applying for a concealed weapon permit and buying firearms has doubled this month in the Treasure Valley.
- Idaho St. scores 15 points in 4th, beats N. Dakota 37-31 Updated: Oct-10-15 6:05 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Jakori Ford scored two touchdowns in the final period - including the game-winner on a 27-yard catch - as Idaho State rallied to upset North Dakota 37- 31 on Saturday.
- Man whose body was found in Nampa canal identified Updated: Oct-10-15 4:45 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - Nampa police have identified the man whose body was found in the Nampa canal on Thursday.
- State land rehab plan for Soda Fire area released Updated: Oct-10-15 1:48 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Bureau of Land Management has released a rehab plan for the land burned in the Soda Fire.
- Q&A: A look at Idaho's plan for handling shooters on campus Updated: Oct-10-15 1:00 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A state law went into effect In July 2014 clearing the way for retired law enforcement officers and people with Idaho's enhanced concealed-carry permit to bring firearms to campus.
- 3 dead in small plane crash in northern Idaho Updated: Oct-09-15 10:24 pm
SANDPOINT, Idaho - Three people have died in the crash of a small airplane near the town of Hope, Idaho.
- State: Tribe should not be granted extension to collect fees Updated: Oct-09-15 5:08 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Attorney General's office says the Idaho Supreme Court has made it loud and clear that all deadlines matter.
- Idaho teacher who sexually abused students is denied parole Updated: Oct-09-15 4:06 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Authorities denied parole Friday for a former Idaho teacher who sexually abused and impregnated at least three female students.
- Idaho man sentenced for illegally disposing hazardous waste Updated: Oct-09-15 2:26 pm
POCATELLO, Idaho - An eastern Idaho man convicted in federal court of illegally storing and disposing hazardous waste has been sentenced to three years and 10 months in prison.
- Motorcycle club donates mini horses to owners of abused pony Updated: Oct-09-15 11:33 am
RUPERT, Idaho - A motorcycle club has donated two miniature horses to a Rupert family whose pony was brutally abused and left to die last month.
- Judge orders psychological exam for Idaho terrorism suspect Updated: Oct-09-15 10:39 am
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - An Idaho judge has ordered a psychological evaluation to determine whether a man charged with terrorism and possession of explosive devices is fit to stand trial.