- 2 injured on Idaho 52 when salt block falls off pickup Updated: Aug-02-15 3:58 pm
EMMETT, Idaho - Two people were injured when a salt block fell off a pickup truck on Idaho 52 and went through the windshield of another pickup.
- Idaho brewery to change name of flagship beer Updated: Aug-02-15 12:05 pm
BOISE, Idaho - An Idaho craft brewery has to change the name of its most popular beer after facing a cease-and-desist letter from another brewer.
- FBI investigators join search for missing Idaho 2-year-old Updated: Aug-02-15 11:34 am
LEADORE, Idaho - The FBI is sending a team of investigators to assist the Lemhi County Sheriff's Office in its search for a missing 2-year-old who disappeared during a family camping trip.
- Idaho Power contests proposed central Idaho solar projects Updated: Aug-02-15 11:01 am
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho Power is asking state officials to rule that 10 solar projects proposed for central Idaho are instead one big project and should fall under a different set of regulations more favorable to the energy company.
- Lewiston tinkerer builds model engines from scratch Updated: Aug-02-15 9:27 am
LEWISTON, Idaho - Down a narrow flight of steps into a low-clearance dugout basement lies one man's testament to the engineering feats of the past.
- Boise's Jaialdi demonstrates that 'Basque values are plural' Updated: Aug-02-15 9:26 am
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho has 7,900 residents who claim Basque heritage, 2,000 of them in Boise. Those numbers are self-reported on government surveys, so the actual Basque population could be much higher. Contrary to myth, though, Idaho is not the most populous Basque state in the U.S.
- Idaho Falls police investigating bomb blast at law office Updated: Aug-01-15 6:20 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Police officials are investigating a bomb blast at the front door of a law office in Idaho Falls.
- Idaho Falls Zoo has new baby zebra, named Adanna Updated: Aug-01-15 6:07 pm
IDAHO Falls, Idaho - The Idaho Falls Zoo at Tautphaus Park has welcomed its newest animal: a baby zebra born July 17.
- North Idaho College offers new aerospace program Updated: Aug-01-15 5:43 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Officials with North Idaho College say they are expanding their aerospace program to include aircraft maintenance, an option that hasn't been offered at the college since it trained pilots, aircraft mechanics and aviation technicians during WWII.
- Northern Idaho judge affirms wolf center suspension Updated: Jul-31-15 4:44 pm
SANDPOINT, Idaho - A northern Idaho judge has affirmed an Idaho agency's one-year license suspension of a Cocolalla-based wolf exhibition company.
- Man accused of knifing drinking pal to death to be arraigned Updated: Jul-31-15 3:32 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - A Lewiston man accused of knifing his drinking partner to death will be arraigned Wednesday on one count of first-degree murder.
- Officials to update Treasure Valley air quality standards Updated: Jul-31-15 3:03 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Environmental Protection Agency is expected to release updated air quality standards for the Treasure Valley in the next two months.
- 29 vehicles broken into in Moscow Updated: Jul-31-15 10:20 am
MOSCOW, Idaho - Authorities say at least 29 cars, trucks and camp trailers parked throughout an area in southwest Moscow have been burglarized.
- Kidnapping suspect's sister files claim vs. FBI Updated: Jul-30-15 10:07 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The sister of a man killed in the Idaho wilderness after he was suspected of kidnapping a teen girl and killing her mother and brother in California has filed a claim seeking $20 million from the FBI.
- Body of northern Idaho man pulled from lake Updated: Jul-30-15 6:03 pm
SANDPOINT, Idaho - The body of a northern Idaho man reported missing earlier this month after witnesses say he jumped from a fishing boat has been found in Lake Pend Oreille.
- Boise officials detail plans for restoring artist's home Updated: Jul-30-15 5:25 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Plans for a Boise home where artist James Castle lived include restoring an old bunkhouse where he worked and creating an artist-in-residence program at the site, officials said.
- Salmon habitat protected in E. Idaho conservation easement Updated: Jul-30-15 3:26 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A conservation easement has been attained on an east-central Idaho ranch that's been a top priority for state and federal authorities for years because it contains important spawning streams for threatened salmon and steelhead.
- Post Register newspaper up for sale with 3 other papers Updated: Jul-30-15 2:53 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Post. Co. President Jerry Brady says the family-owned business that includes the Post Register and three other Idaho newspapers is for sale and there's an interested buyer.
- Gunman in I-90 police shootout accepts plea deal Updated: Jul-30-15 5:06 am
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - An Arizona man accused of shooting at northern Idaho police officers on Interstate 90 last year has accepted a pretrial settlement.
- Idaho Racing Commission delays breeder distribution decision Updated: Jul-29-15 7:07 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho horse breeders could end up empty-handed due to a dispute about how the money collected from lucrative betting machines should be distributed.
- Former church teacher sentenced in child sex abuse case Updated: Jul-29-15 11:59 am
CALDWELL, Idaho - An Oregon man who taught at a church in Idaho is spending at least a year and a half in prison for having a sexual relationship with a teenage student.
- Man gets 24 years for killing man on Nez Perce Reservation Updated: Jul-29-15 8:59 am
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A 39-year-old Lapwai man has been sentenced to 24 years in prison for the death of another man on the Nez Perce Reservation in 2013.
- Driver caught after leading police 170 miles to Baker City Updated: Jul-29-15 6:20 am
BOISE, Idaho - A driver is facing charges after he led police on a 170-mile chase from Mountain Home to Baker City, Oregon.
- Skinny Dipper Hot Springs fans keep working on federal deal Updated: Jul-29-15 5:06 am
BOISE, Idaho - The people trying to keep Skinny Dipper Hot Springs open are still fighting despite government setbacks.
- Police: Man answering Craigslist ad shot seller, stole car Updated: Jul-28-15 4:02 pm
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A south-central Idaho man responding to a Craigslist ad offering a car for sale shot and killed one man and wounded another with an assault weapon before stealing the car, authorities said.