- Petersen falls short as No. 23 Broncos beat Huskies 16-13 Updated: Sep-05-15 3:09 am
BOISE, Idaho - The cameras followed Chris Petersen everywhere he went, from arriving on the bus, to the first steps he took on the famous blue turf dressed in purple.
- Petersen falls short as No. 23 Broncos beat Huskies 16-13 Updated: Sep-05-15 3:06 am
BOISE, Idaho - Once the leader of Boise State's rise to prominence, Chris Petersen was on the verge of ending the Broncos' hopes for another special year in the season opener.
- Petersen tries to stay low-key in return to Boise State Updated: Sep-04-15 11:03 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Chris Petersen tried to stay out of the limelight in his return to Boise.
- Feds seek information after radiation exposure in E. Idaho Updated: Sep-04-15 5:19 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Federal nuclear officials want an eastern Idaho company to provide detailed information about how it determined a worker's level of radiation exposure after a mishap exposed the worker to an amount initially estimated to be the maximum allowable in an entire year.
- Woman pleads not guilty in 2 Coeur d'Alene crashes Updated: Sep-04-15 4:53 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A northern Idaho woman accused of crashing her vehicle and stealing another vehicle that contained children who escaped before that vehicle also crashed has denied wrongdoing.
- Rain helps firefighters on west-central Idaho blaze Updated: Sep-04-15 2:36 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Rain is helping about 1,100 firefighters battling a large blaze Friday in west-central Idaho.
- Idaho Freedom Foundation sues Boise School District Updated: Sep-04-15 1:11 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A free-market think tank has filed a lawsuit against the Boise School district, citing constitutional concerns about the district's association with a teacher's union.
- Man who started southwest Idaho wildfire to be fined Updated: Sep-04-15 10:50 am
BOISE, Idaho - Authorities say a mountain biker who started a 73-acre wildfire in southwest Idaho after lighting his toilet paper on fire could be faced with all or part of the costs of extinguishing the blaze.
- Middleton school bus company accused of overcrowding buses Updated: Sep-04-15 5:44 am
MIDDLETON, Idaho - A Middleton school bus company has been cited with a misdemeanor in connection to accusations of overcrowding.
- Ohio dominates Idaho, 45-28 Updated: Sep-04-15 12:33 am
MOSCOW, Idaho - Derrius Vick completed 13 of 16 passes for 192 yards with two touchdowns to help lead Ohio to a 45-28 victory over Idaho in the season opener for both teams on Thursday night.
- Fish and Game seek information on antelope poaching Updated: Sep-03-15 5:06 pm
ARCO, Idaho - Wildlife officials in eastern Idaho are looking for whoever used a vehicle to run down and kill four antelope in an agricultural field.
- Man will go to trial in officer shooting death Updated: Sep-03-15 4:05 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A northern Idaho man is being held over for trial in the shooting death of a Coeur d'Alene police officer.
- Nampa teacher charged for having sex with student Updated: Sep-03-15 6:05 am
NAMPA, Idaho - A former Nampa Spanish teacher has been accused of having sex with one of his students.
- Idaho prison officials ban use of so-called "dry cells" Updated: Sep-02-15 6:59 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho's top prison official says the state will no longer house inmates in so-called dry cells - a type of cell without beds, sinks or toilets - and that all other segregated housing in the state's prisons is under review.
- Ybarra proposes 7.5 percent increase for schools budget Updated: Sep-02-15 3:05 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho's public schools chief is seeking a 7.5 percent increase in education spending for 2016, revealing her own budget proposal for the first time since taking office.
- Bingo license stripped from Post Falls Senior Center Updated: Sep-02-15 2:55 pm
POST FALLS, Idaho - The Idaho Lottery Commission has revoked a northern Idaho senior center's charitable bingo license over alleged record-keeping violations.
- Pocatello shelter forced to kill cats to stop viral outbreak Updated: Sep-02-15 8:04 am
POCATELLO, Idaho - The city of Pocatello says the entire population of cats at its animal shelter will be euthanized to stop the spread of an upper respiratory infection outbreak.
- Woman convicted after falcon's death denied new trial Updated: Sep-02-15 5:25 am
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A Kootenai County District Court judge has ruled that a woman who was found guilty in connection to the death of a hunter's falcon will not have her misdemeanor conviction dismissed, nor will she have to pay restitution.
- Survey: Residents support recreation on Rathdrum Mountain Updated: Sep-02-15 5:24 am
RATHDRUM, Idaho - As city officials look at what to do with the 557 acres of Rathdrum Mountain, most respondents to a third-party, city-funded survey say they would prefer low-impact recreation.
- Group proposes cigarette tax to lower college tuition Updated: Sep-02-15 5:22 am
BOISE, Idaho - A group has proposed a 2016 ballot initiative that would raise Idaho's cigarette tax and use the money to lower tuition at the state's public colleges and universities.
- Stunt plane crashes in Jerome County, injuring pilot Updated: Sep-02-15 12:04 am
JEROME, Idaho - The Jerome County Sheriff's Office says a 42-year-old stunt pilot was injured when his small plane crashed Tuesday evening.
- Man convicted of killing 3 cites addiction to video games Updated: Sep-01-15 2:25 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A man spending his life in prison for killing a family of three told investigators that his addiction to first-person shooter video games made the crimes easier.
- Archery hunter recovering after Idaho grizzly bear attack Updated: Sep-01-15 2:13 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - An archery hunter pursuing elk is recovering after being attacked in Idaho by a grizzly bear with three cubs.
- Priest Lake lot auction brings Idaho schools nearly $16M Updated: Sep-01-15 11:04 am
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Idaho public schools have received nearly $16 million after the state auctioned off cabins at Priest Lake.
- Stolen Wi-Fi leads to wanted Idaho man's arrest Updated: Sep-01-15 5:31 am
SPOKANE, Washington - A Post Falls man's quest for free Internet instead sent the police to his door.