- 2 Idaho counties challenge forest travel plan Updated: Dec-10-13 11:40 am
- Chobani expanding production at Twin Falls plant Updated: Dec-10-13 10:53 am
- Deputy coroner pleads guilty in Medicaid theft Updated: Dec-10-13 9:46 am
- Courts: Idaho case computer system at end of life Updated: Dec-10-13 9:40 am
- Idaho pharmacist sentenced after hoarding pills Updated: Dec-10-13 8:53 am
- UI names new interim McClure Center director Updated: Dec-10-13 8:43 am
- Idaho man pleads guilty in gambling case Updated: Dec-09-13 7:32 pm
- Falcons' offense is missing in second half of loss Updated: Dec-09-13 6:01 pm
- McGrane to make GOP SOS announcement, offers BBQ Updated: Dec-09-13 4:17 pm
- Falcons' Koetter interviews with Boise State Updated: Dec-09-13 4:00 pm
- Northern Idaho woman sues over warrantless search Updated: Dec-09-13 3:34 pm
- Plane makes hard landing at Kalispell, 2 injured Updated: Dec-09-13 2:56 pm
- N. Idaho woman recounts horrors of kidnapping Updated: Dec-09-13 1:43 pm
- Trial in March for city, highway district lawsuit Updated: Dec-09-13 11:05 am
- Murtaugh schools expands after-school program Updated: Dec-09-13 10:29 am
- Some eastern Idaho schools close over cold weather Updated: Dec-09-13 9:58 am
- Buffalo, San Diego St to meet in Potato Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 7:09 pm
- Otter won't back plan to raise highway funds Updated: Dec-08-13 5:26 pm
- Objections filed against Idaho, Mont. forest plans Updated: Dec-08-13 4:40 pm
- Forest plan for motorized vehicle use faces suit Updated: Dec-08-13 3:25 pm
- Appeals court reverses tribal jurisdiction ruling Updated: Dec-08-13 1:32 pm
- Idaho farm exports on pace for another record year Updated: Dec-08-13 1:25 pm
- Washington St pulls out win at Idaho, 67-66 Updated: Dec-08-13 2:01 am
- 1 dead in E. Idaho apartment fire Updated: Dec-07-13 6:11 pm
- No. 25 Iowa rolls over Idaho State 95-47 Updated: Dec-07-13 5:44 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - A federal lawsuit filed by two Idaho counties is challenging the legality of a national forest travel plan that closed off about 200 miles of trails to motorized vehicles.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Greek yogurt company Chobani says it is increasing production at its Twin Falls plant and adding production of a new "light" yogurt called Simply 100.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A former Twin Falls County deputy coroner has reached a plea agreement in a Medicaid fraud case.
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Supreme Court says the state's computerized case filing system is becoming obsolete and a replacement is needed.
KELLOGG, Idaho - A northern Idaho pharmacist must serve three years of probation and pay $75,594 restitution for stealing drugs from the pharmacy where he'd worked for decades.
MOSCOW, Idaho - There's a new interim director of the University of Idaho's marquee public-policy research center that's been beset by leadership turnover.
BOISE, Idaho - A Boise man who prosecutors say helped conceal an illegal poker house run out of a rental property he owns has pleaded guilty to a gambling-related felony and could spend up to three years behind bars.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Roddy White says the Falcons' 10th loss was especially painful.
BOISE, Idaho - The race for Idaho secretary of state may get more crowded on the Republican side.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Falcons coach Mike Smith says offensive coordinator Dirk Koetter has interviewed for the Boise State head coach position.
BOISE, Idaho - A woman has sued the city of Post Falls and police officials after her northern Idaho home was searched without a warrant.
KALISPELL, Montana - A twin-engine airplane carrying five passengers made a hard landing at Glacier Park International Airport near Kalispell, injuring two people on board.
RATHDRUM, Idaho - Last Dec. 1, Mitchell Walck kidnapped Susan-Marie Smith and took her into North Dakota and back to Montana in a horrifying 27-hour ordeal.
SANDPOINT, Idaho - A lawsuit between the northern Idaho city of Sandpoint and an independent highway district has been set for trial in March.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A rural school district in southern Idaho is expanding its before- and after-school program thanks to a five-year grant.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Several school districts in eastern Idaho are closing schools as temperatures dip below zero across much of the state.
BOISE, Idaho - Buffalo is heading back to the postseason for the second time in school history, this time against San Diego State in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl.
BOISE, Idaho - Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter says he won't get behind a plan to raise revenue for roads and bridges without a show of support from the public.
MISSOULA, Montana - Hundreds of pages of objections by 60 individuals or organizations have been filed against a U.S. Forest Service draft management plan concerning two national forests with borders stretching into northern Idaho and northwestern Montana.
LEWISTON, Idaho - Three environmental groups are suing the U.S. Forest Service, contending a travel management plan for the Clearwater National Forest allows too much access for motorized vehicles and hurts wildlife habitat.
BOISE, Idaho - A federal appellate court says the Shoshone-Bannock Tribes don't have absolute jurisdiction over land owned by non-tribal members on the Fort Hall Reservation.
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho is on pace to set a record for agricultural exports for the third consecutive year, state officials say.
MOSCOW, Idaho - DaVonte Lacy scored 23 points and D.J. Shelton added 10 points and 14 rebounds and hit two key free throws to help Washington State beat Idaho 67-66 Saturday.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - The Idaho Falls Fire Department says one person died in an apartment fire Saturday morning.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Melissa Dixon scored 24 points, Bethany Doolittle 17 and No. 25 Iowa sank a record 17 3-pointers in a 95-47 defeat of Idaho State Saturday afternoon.