- Judge rules in favor of Picayune School District Updated: Apr-18-14 4:45 pm
- Reward raised in Picayune death investigation Updated: Apr-15-14 4:20 pm
- Ex-worker charged with filing bad time records Updated: Apr-15-14 4:55 am
- Layoffs at Pearl River County hospital Updated: Apr-12-14 10:04 am
- Sandwich signs getting bigger in Poplarville Updated: Apr-05-14 11:46 am
- FEMA forgives Picayune post-Katrina loan Updated: Apr-03-14 4:32 am
- Youth Court works for adult success stories Updated: Mar-30-14 1:04 pm
PICAYUNE, Mississippi - A Pearl River County judge has dismissed a lawsuit that alleged Picayune school officials were liable for a high school baseball player's injuries by failing to protect him from a hazing incident.
PICAYUNE, Mississippi - A reward for information in the 2013 fatal shooting of Kema Dione Keys has been raised to $5,000 by Picayune police and the Pearl River County Crime Stoppers.
PICAYUNE, Mississippi - A former employee with the city of Picayune has been arrested for lying on time records filed to so he would paid for work he didn't do.
POLARVILLE, Mississippi - Pearl River County Hospital and Nursing Home has eliminated 19 positions and reduced hours for other workers to address financial problems.
POPLARVILLE, Mississippi - The Poplarville Board of Aldermen has passed new ordinances for sandwich signs that can be displayed in the city, increasing the dimensions from two to six feet.
PICAYUNE, Mississippi - The remainder of a $3.2 million loan approved for the city of Picayune after Hurricane Katrina in 2005 has been forgiven by the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
PICAYUNE, Mississippi - Pearl River County Court Judge Richelle Lumpkin wears many hats to fulfill her judicial responsibilities.