- Iowa health officials report data breach Updated: Mar-07-14 4:43 pm
- Rhode Island senator plans Iowa statehouse visit Updated: Mar-06-14 10:34 am
- Judge blocks rule canceling voter's registration Updated: Mar-05-14 7:43 pm
- Fuel leak investigated near Des Moines hospital Updated: Mar-05-14 7:09 pm
- Patients, experts tout medical marijuana benefits Updated: Mar-05-14 5:59 pm
- Des Moines voters OK fee increase to pay off loan Updated: Mar-04-14 10:02 pm
- Des Moines police arrest 6 in drug investigation Updated: Mar-04-14 6:45 pm
- Iowa legislative panel OKs kidnapping legislation Updated: Mar-04-14 5:53 pm
- Teens charged in fatal Iowa shooting of bald eagle Updated: Mar-03-14 6:35 pm
- Jury acquits Iowa pharmacist of fraud charges Updated: Mar-03-14 6:35 pm
- Woman arrested in 1983 Iowa horse ranch slayings Updated: Mar-03-14 6:20 pm
- Iowa attorney general, treasurer endorse Hatch Updated: Mar-03-14 4:11 pm
- West Des Moines seeks forester for tree removal Updated: Mar-03-14 6:56 am
- Iowa has only 2 inspectors for asbestos projects Updated: Mar-02-14 9:23 pm
- 'Creepy' statue still recalled long after removal Updated: Mar-01-14 11:17 am
- Iowa bill would prohibit teen tanning at salons Updated: Mar-01-14 10:57 am
- Police investigate body found in Des Moines park Updated: Feb-28-14 4:31 pm
- BNSF wins new trial in injured worker lawsuit Updated: Feb-28-14 1:04 pm
- Texas Gov. Perry avoids 2016 talk in Iowa Updated: Feb-27-14 7:31 pm
- Wells Fargo cutting about 80 Des Moines-area jobs Updated: Feb-27-14 6:35 am
- Iowa man indicted for threatening the president Updated: Feb-26-14 6:08 pm
- EPA wins lawsuit against Titan Tire over Dico site Updated: Feb-26-14 5:32 pm
- Hunters worry Iowa has cut deer numbers too much Updated: Feb-26-14 5:08 pm
- Review backs top Iowa insurer's $1.3B reserve fund Updated: Feb-26-14 4:50 pm
- Iowa lawmakers back kidnapping legislation Updated: Feb-25-14 10:58 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa health officials say a breach of personal information relating to some child and dependent adult abuse cases in Polk County took place over five years.
DES MOINES, Iowa - A United States senator is coming to Iowa to advocate for action on climate change.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa Secretary of State Matt Schultz did not have the authority to create a new rule aimed at ridding voter registration rolls of voters who didn't appear to be U.S. citizens, a judge said Wednesday.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Authorities are investigating the cause of a fuel leak near a Des Moines hospital.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Patients and medical experts told Iowa lawmakers Wednesday about the positive uses of medical marijuana, arguing the medical community and public could benefit from the drug.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Voters in Des Moines have overwhelmingly approved an increase in a fee charged on their utility bills to repay $40 million the city borrowed to pay a court-ordered refund of previously over-collected franchise fees.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Des Moines police say at least six people have been arrested in connection to an investigation into the sale of synthetic marijuana.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Lawmakers in the Iowa Senate and House have agreed that kidnapping penalties need to be tougher, but they're having a hard time reaching a compromise on how long offenders should remain in jail.
MONTEZUMA, Iowa - Two 15-year-old boys have been charged in connection to the fatal shooting of a bald eagle near Montezuma in February.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Jurors acquitted an Iowa pharmacist of health care fraud Monday, rejecting allegations that he fraudulently billed Iowa's largest health insurance company for life-saving drugs sent to hemophilia patients.
NEWTON, Iowa - An Iowa woman was charged Monday in the 1983 slayings of her estranged husband and his girlfriend, who were found bludgeoned to death at a horse ranch.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa's two state Democratic officeholders are supporting state Sen. Jack Hatch for governor.
WEST DES MOINES, Iowa - West Des Moines wants to hire a full-time urban forester to oversee removal of about 1,200 ash trees from city property, anticipating the spread of an insect pest that is killing ash trees by the millions.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Two inspectors are responsible for making sure thousands of asbestos-removal projects are being properly handled in Iowa each year.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Merle Hay Mall was the place to be for Des Moines kids before suburban malls, so an unsettling piece of public art displayed there from 1974 until it was quietly placed in storage in the 1990s was forever burnished into their memory.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Minors who regularly head into tanning salons to bronze their skin would no longer be able to use the facilities under a plan being considered by Iowa lawmakers.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Des Moines police are investigating the discovery of a body found partly clothed in a wooded area of a park along the Des Moines River.
DES MOINES, Iowa - The Iowa Supreme Court on Friday sent an injured railroad worker's lawsuit back to district court, giving BNSF Railway Co. a chance to reduce a million dollar verdict a jury awarded.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Texas Gov. Rick Perry returned to Iowa Thursday for a visit he said was focused on helping the state's Republican governor seek re-election - and not on a potential 2016 presidential bid of his own.
DES MOINES, Iowa - About 80 Des Moines-area workers will lose jobs as part of Wells Fargo's latest round of layoffs.
DES MOINES, Iowa - A West Des Moines man has been indicted by a federal grand jury on two counts of making threats against President Barack Obama.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Titan Tire Corp. and Dico Inc. must pay millions of dollars in fines and penalties for the demolition of three buildings in Des Moines that the Environmental Protection Agency says were contaminated with PCBs, chemicals linked to cancer and considered hazardous.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Hunters in Iowa are concerned about the dwindling deer population and want state officials to take action to replenish the herd.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - The $1.3 billion held in cash reserves by Iowa's dominant health insurer is reasonable, a consultant concluded Wednesday, rejecting claims from Democrats that the amount is excessive and should be returned to customers.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa lawmakers on Tuesday easily approved bills increasing the penalties for child kidnapping that were drafted in response to the abduction and killing of teenager Kathlynn Shepard last year.