- Webcams keep eye on peregrine falcon nests in Wisconsin Updated: May-05-15 3:02 am
PLEASANT PRAIRIE, Wisconsin - Webcams are tracking the habits of peregrine falcons in southeastern Wisconsin, including one nest where chicks are expected to hatch soon.
- Teen pleads not guilty to stabbing fisherman to death Updated: May-05-15 3:01 am
BALSAM LAKE, Wisconsin - A Minnesota teen has pleaded not guilty to stabbing a fisherman to death in a confrontation along the St. Croix (kroy) River.
- Shooter disrupts family bike ride; 4 dead, including gunman Updated: May-05-15 2:23 am
MENASHA, Wisconsin - The Stoffel family set out on a bike ride on a beautiful spring evening, the young Wisconsin couple and their three children pedaling across a bridge they had ridden before. They were halfway across the Little Lake Butte des Morts when a gunman, apparently upset over a fight with his ex-fiancee, opened fire.
- Kershaw misses again on No. 100, Dodgers fall to Brewers 4-3 Updated: May-05-15 12:39 am
- Brewers win in Counsell's debut, 4-3 over Dodgers Updated: May-05-15 12:08 am
MILWAUKEE - Craig Counsell capped his first day as a big league manager in the best way possible: with a victory.
- Craig Counsell hired as Brewers manager after poor start Updated: May-04-15 11:12 pm
MILWAUKEE - Craig Counsell enjoyed a solid but unspectacular major league career, hitting .255 over 16 seasons. He is confident he will have more success as a manager.
- Wisconsin department moves to dismiss Abrahamson's lawsuit Updated: May-04-15 9:28 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The state Department of Justice on Monday asked a federal judge to toss out Shirley Abrahamson's lawsuit demanding that she be allowed to retain her title as Wisconsin Supreme Court chief justice.
- Human remains found in Winnebago County Updated: May-04-15 6:47 pm
TOWN OF VINLAND, Wisconsin - Authorities are asking the public for help after human remains were found in east-central Wisconsin last week.
- GOP bill would require civics test to graduate high school Updated: May-04-15 6:40 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin students would have to pass the civics portion of the U.S. citizenship test to graduate from high school under a new Republican bill moving through the Legislature despite educators' misgivings.
- Number of Wisconsin flocks with bird flu rises to 10 Updated: May-04-15 6:32 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The number of Wisconsin farms where bird flu has been detected keeps rising.
- Family calls man killed in Wisconsin shooting kind, gentle Updated: May-04-15 5:34 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The family of a man killed after a gunman opened fire on a bike trail in an eastern Wisconsin city says he was a gentle person.
- Walker promotes tax cuts before Michigan vote Updated: May-04-15 4:46 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Republican presidential contender Scott Walker on Monday touted tax cuts to boost the U.S. economy, a day before Michigan voters decide the fate of tax hikes to improve deteriorating road and bridge infrastructure.
- Family, friends mourn Wisconsin shooting victims at church Updated: May-04-15 4:38 pm
NEENAH, Wisconsin - Family and friends of a Neenah family who lost two members when a university student opened fire along a Wisconsin bike trail are mourning at a church.
- Funny lady: Madeline Kahn biography looks beyond the laughs Updated: May-04-15 2:25 pm
"Madeline Kahn: Being the Music, A Life" (University Press of Mississippi), by William V. Madison
- Wisconsin Senate to vote on 70 mph speed limit bill Updated: May-04-15 2:05 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The state Senate is poised to vote on a bill that would clear the way for a 70 mph speed limit on at least some Wisconsin roads.
- Shooting victims in Menasha identified Updated: May-04-15 12:41 pm
MENASHA, Wisconsin - Police have revealed more about what may have motivated a gunman to shoot four strangers before killing himself on a recreational bridge in Menasha.
- Counsell replaces Roenicke with Brewers after 7-18 start Updated: May-04-15 12:33 pm
MILWAUKEE - Former Milwaukee infielder Craig Counsell was hired Monday to manage the Brewers, about 12 hours after the team fired Ron Roenicke.
- Shooting survivor remains in critical condition Updated: May-04-15 10:16 am
MENASHA, Wisconsin - The person who survived a shooting that left four others dead on a Menasha recreational trail bridge remains hospitalized in critical condition.
- Squad car, suspect vehicle go up in flames Updated: May-04-15 9:31 am
TOMAH, Wisconsin - A Monroe County sheriff's pursuit of a suspected drunken driver ended when a deputy's squad and the suspect's minivan became engulfed in fire.
- Divers to try removing invasive algae from Wisconsin lake Updated: May-04-15 5:31 am
MUSKEGO, Wisconsin - Community members and the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources are fighting back against an invasive algae found last year in a Waukesha County lake.
- With Walker a 2016 GOP force, Kasich and Snyder ponder runs Updated: May-04-15 3:36 am
WASHINGTON - Wisconsin's Scott Walker has emerged as a force in the 2016 White House contest. It's a position two other Republican governors from the Midwest, lesser known but similarly ambitious, undoubtedly would like to be in.
- Ramirez homers, drives in 3 to lead Brewers over Cubs 5-3 Updated: May-03-15 10:44 pm
CHICAGO - The Milwaukee Brewers needed a team-record 25 games to get their first consecutive wins of a season. And hours after they did it, the Brewers fired manager Ron Roenicke.
- Muslims plan to build mosque in Wausau area Updated: May-03-15 5:34 pm
WAUSAU, Wisconsin - A group of central Wisconsin Muslims wants to build a mosque in the Wausau area to help meet the growing number of worshippers.
- Winners announced in '14 OAPME newspaper contest Updated: May-03-15 2:45 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Newspapers in Columbus, Youngstown, Elyria, Newark and Chillicothe were named the best in the state Sunday in the annual Ohio Associated Press Media Editors newspaper competition.
- Man in custody after body found in Ripon area Updated: May-03-15 2:41 pm
TOWN OF RIPON, Wisconsin - Authorities say a 45-year-old man from the Ripon area is in custody after a man's body was found in a home over the weekend.