- NE Wisconsin hit hard by severe storms Updated: Aug-03-15 7:55 am
MILWAUKEE - Severe weather uprooted trees, blew down power lines and dropped golf ball-sized hail in parts of Wisconsin.
- Motorcyclist dies in collision with cow Updated: Aug-03-15 7:13 am
SUPERIOR, Wisconsin - The driver of a motorcycle was killed and a passenger was injured in a collision with a cow on a rural road in northwestern Wisconsin.
- 2 dead, 3 hurt in 2-car crash in southern Wisconsin Updated: Aug-03-15 3:07 am
TOWN OF UNION, Wisconsin - Authorities say two people were killed and three others were hurt in a two-car crash in southern Wisconsin's Rock County.
- Police: Illinois man dies after jumping into Wisconsin lake Updated: Aug-03-15 2:58 am
TOWN OF DELAVAN, Wisconsin - Police say a 49-year-old Illinois man has died after he jumped into a southern Wisconsin lake to retrieve fishing equipment.
- Cubs beat Brewers 4-3 to finish 4-game sweep; Bryant hurt Updated: Aug-02-15 9:08 pm
MILWAUKEE - Kris Bryant left the game feeling a little woozy. Hector Rondon nearly squandered a three-run lead in the ninth inning. Joe Maddon got ejected.
- Brewers' bats scuffle, Lohse struggles in 4-3 loss to Cubs Updated: Aug-02-15 7:47 pm
MILWAUKEE - Scoring runs was an issue for the Milwaukee Brewers even before trade deadline deals left them turning to backups to fill huge holes in the lineup.
- Cubs rookie Kris Bryant leaves game after headfirst slide Updated: Aug-02-15 4:11 pm
- 4 injured in gunfight after family gathering turns bad Updated: Aug-02-15 1:37 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police are investigating a Saturday shooting that injured four people, including an 11-year-old boy.
- Kitchen appliance maker plots $62M expansion in Wisconsin Updated: Aug-02-15 1:14 pm
FITCHBURG, Wisconsin - A kitchen appliance manufacturer is planning a $62 million expansion south of Madison, netting $5 million in state and local support for creating an estimated 300 new jobs.
- Legislator proposes exotic animal ban in wake of lion hunt Updated: Aug-02-15 5:13 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Lions and tigers and bears - maybe in Oz, but not in Wisconsin if one Republican legislator gets his way.
- Glendale officer hurt while chasing man in stolen Porsche Updated: Aug-01-15 8:41 pm
MILWAUKEE - A Glendale police officer is recovering after being injured while chasing a man suspected of stealing a Porsche from an auto dealership.
- Deputies break up Wisconsin bar brawl Updated: Aug-01-15 6:31 pm
EVANSVILLE, Wisconsin - Authorities have broken up a bar brawl in southern Wisconsin that included alleged motorcycle club members and bar patrons.
- Complaint: Wisconsin companies misbranded supplements Updated: Aug-01-15 5:55 pm
MILWAUKEE - The U.S. Justice Department says three Wisconsin companies have agreed to stop manufacturing dietary supplements after a federal complaint that the products were misbranded.
- Led by rugged Lacy, the Packers break out the pads in camp Updated: Aug-01-15 5:44 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - For the first time since their stunning loss in the NFC championship game in late January, the Green Bay Packers put on the pads Saturday.
- Wisconsin dentist mistaken for killer of Cecil the lion Updated: Aug-01-15 5:32 pm
JANESVILLE, Wisconsin - A Wisconsin dentist is dealing with angry phone calls because he has the same last name as the Minnesota dentist accused of killing a protected lion in Zimbabwe.
- Driver dies in crash after killing pedestrian in Milwaukee Updated: Aug-01-15 12:43 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police say a pedestrian and a driver are dead after an early morning crash.
- Correction: Economic Agency story Updated: Aug-01-15 11:58 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - In a story July 31 about the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation board, The Associated Press reported erroneously that one unsecured loan the board gave out was worth $50,000. The unsecured loan was worth $500,000.
- Federal judge dismisses former chief justice's lawsuit Updated: Aug-01-15 11:22 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - A federal judge has dismissed former Wisconsin Supreme Court Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson's lawsuit alleging her colleagues improperly stripped her of her title, ruling the justices were within their authority under a newly adopted constitutional amendment.
- Cardinals get reliever Jonathan Broxton from Brewers Updated: Aug-01-15 10:44 am
- 2 killed in mobile home explosion, fire in Adams County Updated: Aug-01-15 10:29 am
TOWN OF BIG FLATS, Wisconsin - A mobile home explosion and fire has killed two people in south-central Wisconsin.
- Local, low-powered radio stations gaining steam in Wisconsin Updated: Aug-01-15 7:17 am
JANESVILLE, Wisconsin - Local radio is on the rise in a big way even though the towers are short, the transmitters the size of home stereo receivers and the talent in need of more polish.
- Couple creates purple martin habitat outside home in Scott Updated: Aug-01-15 7:08 am
SCOTT, Wisconsin - Ike Kumrow said there are three things anyone trying to successfully attract and maintain a purple martin population must keep in mind: "location, location and finally, location." Kumrow and his wife, Jan, have lived on their five-acre "little slice of heaven," about nine miles north of West Bend for nearly 55 years. But Ike has had an enthusiasm for purple martins for even longer. Growing up on a farm, he saw many of the birds and became passionate about them.
- Brewers trade veterans, begin build for future Updated: Aug-01-15 2:15 am
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers didn't turn the page on the 2015 season. They slammed the book shut.
- Jason Industries reports 2Q loss Updated: Jul-31-15 6:39 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jason Industries Inc. on Friday reported a loss of $1.6 million in its second quarter.
- Matthews gets refresher on inside linebacker in Packers camp Updated: Jul-31-15 5:32 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Clay Matthews is getting a refresher course at Green Bay Packers training camp. It has nothing to do with rushing the quarterback.