- ID for pilot killed in Manitowoc County copter crash Updated: May-05-16 6:32 pm
TOWN OF MAPLE GROVE, Wisconsin - Authorities have identified a man killed in a helicopter crash in Manitowoc County.
- Congress sued for barring atheist from delivering invocation Updated: May-05-16 6:02 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Wisconsin group that advocates for the separation of church and state sued Congress on Thursday after its co-president was barred from giving an opening invocation before the U.S. House.
- Prison secretary gives guards $10 million in raises Updated: May-05-16 5:51 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The leader of Wisconsin's short-staffed prison system said Thursday that he plans to hand out millions of dollars in raises each year in the hopes of boosting recruiting and retention.
- Paul Ryan dodges questions, doesn't refer to Trump in stop Updated: May-05-16 5:03 pm
BURLINGTON, Wisconsin - House Speaker Paul Ryan campaigned for Sen. Ron Johnson in southern Wisconsin on Thursday, but he avoided expanding on his surprise announcement that he couldn't currently support the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump.
- Wildlife group proposes deer farm crackdown to fight disease Updated: May-05-16 4:52 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A prominent sportsmen's group wants Gov. Scott Walker to crack down on captive deer farms as he considers revising the state's chronic wasting disease tactics.
- Feingold responds to attack ad about veterans hospital Updated: May-05-16 3:18 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Democrat Russ Feingold has launched an attack ad against Republican Sen. Ron Johnson related to problems at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs facility in Tomah.
- Arkansas golf team invited to NCAA Regional in Wisconsin Updated: May-05-16 1:37 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The Arkansas men's golf team has been invited to play in the NCAA Regional in Kohler, Wisconsin.
- Prom shooting victim set to take graduation walk Updated: May-05-16 11:44 am
ANTIGO, Wisconsin - A teenager who was shot and wounded outside his prom at Antigo High School last month is talking about the ordeal that has shaken the small northern Wisconsin community.
- 11 of 30 Kewaunee County wells tested are contaminated Updated: May-05-16 7:22 am
KEWAUNEE, Wisconsin - State officials say 11 of 30 wells tested in northeastern Wisconsin are contaminated with salmonella or rotavirus.
- Wisconsin Senate leader calls for uniting behind Trump Updated: May-04-16 8:53 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin state Senate's top Republican called Wednesday for the party to back Donald Trump, saying nothing is going to stop him from being the GOP presidential nominee and he could generate conservative turnout in November that could boost down-ticket Republicans.
- Michigan hires assistant hoops coaches Donlon and Washington Updated: May-04-16 8:49 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan has hired assistant basketball coaches Billy Donlon and Saddi Washington.
- Prosecutors charge man in Wisconsin interstate shooting Updated: May-04-16 8:30 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin prosecutors filed charges Wednesday against a 20-year-old man accused of killing a woman in a random drive-by shooting along an interstate while she was driving home to Illinois with her husband and two children.
- Fatigued Garrett Richards unsure on next start for Angels Updated: May-04-16 7:24 pm
MILWAUKEE - Los Angeles Angels starter Garrett Richards says he will be re-evaluated on Thursday to determine whether he can make his next start after dealing with fatigue.
- Angels rally off Brewers' bullpen for 7-3 to avoid sweep Updated: May-04-16 7:00 pm
- Trout triples and homers, Angels beat Brewers 7-3 Updated: May-04-16 6:43 pm
MILWAUKEE - The curveball hung over the plate, an enticing pitch that Mike Trout quickly turned into a rally-starting solo home run in the eighth inning.
- DNR begins developing plan to move forestry office Updated: May-04-16 3:22 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Department of Natural Resources is starting to build a plan for moving the Division of Forestry's headquarters out of Madison.
- FAA: Pilot killed in crash of helicopter Updated: May-04-16 1:27 pm
TOWN OF MAPLE GROVE, Wisconsin - Federal aviation officials say a pilot has died in the crash of a helicopter in Manitowoc County.
- Appeals court affirms guilty verdict of UW protester Updated: May-04-16 11:44 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Wisconsin appeals court upheld Wednesday a frequent University of Wisconsin System protester's conviction of obstructing an officer while trying to enter a UW-Oshkosh building.
- Not guilty plea in fatal drunken driving crash Updated: May-04-16 9:20 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A man accused of driving drunk and killing a couple in a Green Bay traffic crash has pleaded not guilty in Brown County Circuit Court.
- Angels squander early four-run lead, fall 5-4 to Brewers Updated: May-04-16 12:45 am
MILWAUKEE - Nick Tropeano left his off-speed pitches up in the zone, making for tempting targets for the Milwaukee Brewers' best hitters.
- Madison man pleads not guilty in 2-year-old girl's death Updated: May-03-16 8:20 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A not-guilty plea has been entered for a Madison man accused of causing the death of his girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter under his care last month.
- The Latest: Woman in drive-by pronounced brain-dead Updated: May-03-16 6:30 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Latest on an apparently random shooting along an interstate in Wisconsin that killed an Illinois woman (all times local):
- Wausau police identify officer who fatally shot suspect Updated: May-03-16 6:01 pm
WAUSAU, Wisconsin - Authorities have released the name of a Wausau police officer who fatally shot a suspect in a domestic disturbance last weekend.
- Wisconsin health officials defend outbreak investigation Updated: May-03-16 5:48 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin health officials are defending their investigation of a blood infection discovered in the state.
- Milwaukee manufacturer's owners give company to employees Updated: May-03-16 1:52 pm
MILWAUKEE - The owners of a Milwaukee-based paper machine manufacturer have delighted their employees by handing them the keys to the 65-year-old company through an employee stock ownership plan.