- Add James Jones to list of Packers' sore receivers Updated: Oct-08-15 7:46 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Playing receiver for the Green Bay Packers is increasingly becoming a painful job.
- Police investigate case of girl who sold herself online Updated: Oct-08-15 6:08 pm
BROWN DEER, Wisconsin - Police in the Milwaukee suburb of Brown Deer are investigating the case of a 14-year-old girl who was selling herself online.
- Committee OKs lifting UW out-of-state student cap Updated: Oct-08-15 5:39 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A University of Wisconsin System committee approved a plan to lift UW-Madison's cap on out-of-state students Thursday after the campus' chancellor and system president insisted they need more freedom to attract fresh talent for Wisconsin employers.
- Former NFL coach Lindy Infante dies at 75 Updated: Oct-08-15 5:26 pm
- Wisconsin to host Democratic presidential debate Updated: Oct-08-15 5:12 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin will host a Democratic presidential primary debate on Feb. 11.
- Kenosha man struck and killed by Metra commuter train Updated: Oct-08-15 5:06 pm
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - Authorities say a man died when he was struck by a Metra commuter train in Kenosha.
- Wisconsin DOT announces additional road project delays Updated: Oct-08-15 4:59 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Department of Transportation has announced additional road project delays caused by a lack of funding.
- Rylance, Shakespearean maverick, catches Spielberg's eye Updated: Oct-08-15 4:23 pm
NEW YORK - Mark Rylance is strolling around a conference table, doing his best impression of a Robert Mitchum walk.
- Menomonie police call woman's gunshot death suspicious Updated: Oct-08-15 3:49 pm
MENOMONIE, Wisconsin - Menomonie police are investigating the death of a 26-year-old woman found in her residence with a gunshot wound to the head.
- UW regents approve 2014-15 financial report Updated: Oct-08-15 3:14 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The University of Wisconsin System's Board of Regents has approved a report detailing campuses reserves and balances at the close of the 2014-15 fiscal year.
- Tseytlin named as first Wisconsin solicitor general Updated: Oct-08-15 12:48 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A West Virginia attorney has been hired to be Wisconsin's first solicitor general.
- Dispatcher comes to rescue of teen with stuck gas pedal Updated: Oct-08-15 9:48 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A police dispatcher is credited with helping a frantic teen driver who was speeding down a Green Bay street with a stuck gas pedal.
- Search for man wanted in suspected homicide continues Updated: Oct-08-15 8:19 am
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - Law enforcement officers stopped traffic at two Kenosha County highway intersections as they intensified their search for a man wanted for a suspected homicide, robbery and theft.
- Man dies in police custody in Milwaukee Updated: Oct-08-15 7:15 am
MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee man has died while in the custody of police.
- Ex-Madison assistant principal suing school district Updated: Oct-08-15 3:21 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - A former assistant principal at La Follette High School is suing the Madison School District over her demotion to a job in the district office.
- Shakespeare acting program helps veterans deal with emotions Updated: Oct-08-15 3:04 am
MILWAUKEE - William Shakespeare's words from more than 400 years ago are proving to be healing for modern-day veterans.
- Gannett Co. acquires Midwest, South newspapers for $280M Updated: Oct-07-15 9:27 pm
MILWAUKEE - Gannett Co. has reached an agreement to acquire newspaper company Journal Media Group for $280 million, giving the media giant control of publications in more than 100 local markets in the U.S., company officials announced Wednesday evening.
- Coast Guard helps in sailboat rescue near Apostle Islands Updated: Oct-07-15 5:15 pm
BAYFIELD, Wisconsin - The U.S. Coast Guard has helped rescue two people and their dog from a sailboat near the Apostle Islands.
- Justice Dept, police gather for summit on violent crime Updated: Oct-07-15 4:58 pm
WASHINGTON - Justice Department officials met Wednesday with police commanders, mayors and FBI leaders from across the country to discuss ways to reduce violent crime.
- Colts could be out of Luck on Thursday night Updated: Oct-07-15 3:40 pm
Other than a losing week, nothing bugs Pro Picks more than having no spread on a Thursday night game.
- GOP lawmakers want gender restrictions in school bathrooms Updated: Oct-07-15 2:33 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Two Republican legislators are proposing a law that would bar transgender students from using the locker room or bathroom assigned to the gender with which they identify.
- 2 killed, 3 injured following law enforcement pursuit Updated: Oct-07-15 1:19 pm
WATERTOWN, Wisconsin - Sheriff's officials say two people have died and three others have been injured in a crash following a law enforcement pursuit in Jefferson County.
- US Supreme Court lets Ho-Chunk video poker decision stand Updated: Oct-07-15 12:32 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A court decision to let the Ho-Chunk Nation offer video poker at its Madison casino will stand after the U.S. Supreme Court declined to hear the case.
- 3 injured in collision between school bus, dump truck Updated: Oct-07-15 10:38 am
TOWN OF DANE, Wisconsin - A school bus driver and two students have been taken to the hospital following a collision with a dump truck in Dane County.
- Minority bar owners settle lawsuit against Racine Updated: Oct-07-15 9:06 am
RACINE, Wisconsin - Seven former Racine tavern owners have settled a discrimination lawsuit against the city for more than $1 million.