- Wisconsin woman writes bombing suspect Updated: Apr-16-14 8:01 am
- Fraternity misconduct investigated at Marquette Updated: Apr-16-14 6:50 am
- Document shredding days scheduled across Wisconsin Updated: Apr-16-14 5:06 am
- DNR stocking 316,000 trout statewide Updated: Apr-16-14 5:05 am
- 7 Wisconsin districts get $3.2M in federal grants Updated: Apr-16-14 5:04 am
- A good read: Bucks' Udoh draws fans for book club Updated: Apr-16-14 3:15 am
- Brewers bats cold again in 6-1 loss to Cardinals Updated: Apr-16-14 12:27 am
- Cards pitching shuts down Brewers again 6-1 Updated: Apr-16-14 12:11 am
- Jury breaks for day in husband's murder trial Updated: Apr-15-14 10:25 pm
- FBI director: Web monitoring, privacy can co-exist Updated: Apr-15-14 8:13 pm
- Cardinals activate 2B Mark Ellis from DL Updated: Apr-15-14 5:59 pm
- UW students to design 3 of Capitol's flowerbeds Updated: Apr-15-14 4:55 pm
- Coast Guard officer accused of Wisconsin assault Updated: Apr-15-14 2:22 pm
- Walker kicks off re-election campaign with rallies Updated: Apr-15-14 1:07 pm
- Fatal shooting in Kenosha, 2 in custody Updated: Apr-15-14 12:22 pm
- More than 30 vehicles pile up on icy highway Updated: Apr-15-14 6:41 am
- Motivated Gordon eager for Wisconsin fall camp Updated: Apr-15-14 3:33 am
- Petri formally announces retirement Updated: Apr-14-14 9:10 pm
- Videographer vows more oversight on politicians Updated: Apr-14-14 7:50 pm
- Group asks Supreme Court to stay out of John Doe Updated: Apr-14-14 6:19 pm
- Scott Fitzgerald won't run for open US House seat Updated: Apr-14-14 4:30 pm
- Brewers' winning streak could mean free burgers Updated: Apr-14-14 4:13 pm
- Sauk Prairie land open for recreation Updated: Apr-14-14 3:14 pm
- Lawyer: Kramer to plead not guilty to sex assault Updated: Apr-14-14 3:01 pm
- Wisconsin representative won't seek re-election Updated: Apr-14-14 11:43 am
BARABOO, Wisconsin - A Baraboo woman says she's been criticized and even threatened for sending letters of support to the Boston Marathon bombing suspect.
MILWAUKEE - Marquette University officials have issued a warning to three fraternities following allegations of sexual misconduct.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Better Business Bureau is hosting special events at three locations across the state where people can shred sensitive documents to prevent identity theft.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources is working to stock 316,000 trout across the state ahead of inland fishing season opener next month.
MILWAUKEE - Seven Wisconsin school districts have been awarded a total of $3.2 million in federal grants to help them expand their nutrition and physical-education programs.
MILWAUKEE - Epke Udoh will leave one positive lasting impression from this dreary season for the Milwaukee Bucks, and it has nothing to do with basketball.
MILWAUKEE - The defense is just fine and the pitching is still there for the Brewers.
MILWAUKEE - Cardinals starters are feeling right at home on the mound at Miller Park.
MERRILL, Wisconsin - Jurors began deliberating Tuesday in the murder trial of a Lincoln County man accused of killing his wife and dumping her body in a swamp last year.
MILWAUKEE - The government can fight computer crime without compromising Americans' privacy rights, the head of the FBI said Tuesday, comparing government monitoring to a police department that stations an officer at a gang-infested park to make it safe for children and families once again.
MILWAUKEE - The St. Louis Cardinals have activated Mark Ellis from the 15-day disabled list and inserted him into the starting lineup at second base for Tuesday night's game against the Milwaukee Brewers.
MADISON, Wisconsin - University of Wisconsin Landscape Architecture students are competing to design the floral gardens that will be planted outside the Capitol this year.
MILWAUKEE - A U.S. Coast Guard officer will face a military hearing on allegations that he had abusive sexual contact with a female colleague while stationed in Milwaukee, the Coast Guard said Tuesday.
DANE, Wisconsin - Republican Gov. Scott Walker, touting nearly $2 billion in tax cuts over the past three years and the addition of more than 100,000 jobs, officially launched his re-election campaign Tuesday with a series of rallies across Wisconsin.
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - Kenosha police are holding two men believed to be involved in a fatal shooting.
WAUWATOSA, Wisconsin - More than 30 vehicles piled up on an icy highway in Milwaukee County.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin running back Melvin Gordon put up some new art work on the walls of his apartment.
NEENAH, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Congressman Tom Petri (PEE'-treye) says no one factor led to his decision to retire after representing the 6th District for more than three decades.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The cameraman behind the video that led Republican state Senate President Mike Ellis to announce that he would not seek re-election has a message for politicians across the country: You could be next.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Supreme Court should stay out of a dispute over subpoenas in a secret investigation into possible illegal coordination between conservative organizations and recent recall campaigns, a liberal group said Monday.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald says he won't run for the congressional seat vacated by longtime Wisconsin Congressman Tom Petri (PEE'-treye).
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers' current nine-game winning streak has fans salivating.
BARABOO, Wisconsin - The south central Wisconsin property where more than 23,000 people once toiled in making bullets, bombs and rockets during World War II and the Korean and Vietnam wars will be open to recreational visitors for the first time since the 1940s.
WAUKESHA, Wisconsin - State Rep. Bill Kramer will plead not guilty next month to charges that he groped a woman's breasts after a Republican fundraiser, his attorney told reporters Monday following Kramer's initial court appearance.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Another member of the Wisconsin Assembly says he won't seek re-election this fall.