- Minnesota run over in 12th straight loss to Wisconsin, 31-21 Updated: Nov-28-15 8:44 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - More than anything on Saturday, the Minnesota Golden Gophers were hoping to walk out of TCF Bank Stadium with Paul Bunyan's Axe, a coveted trophy they have not held since 2003.
- Wisconsin beats Minnesota for 12th straight time, 31-21 Updated: Nov-28-15 8:32 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - There was no mad dash for Paul Bunyan's Axe, just a casual stroll over to the trophy. The Badgers knew where to find it.
- Police say Wisconsin driver crashes not once but twice Updated: Nov-28-15 5:44 pm
LAKE HALLIE, Wisconsin - Police say a Wisconsin driver had a difficult night when he crashed his car not once but twice.
- Wisconsin deadliest deer season in past 5 years nears end Updated: Nov-28-15 4:48 pm
WAUSAU, Wisconsin - This has been Wisconsin's deadliest gun-deer season in the past five years, with two shooting fatalities already recorded
- Feds: Sheme smuggled drugs to Milwaukee in elevator parts Updated: Nov-28-15 3:59 pm
MILWAUKEE - Federal agents have disrupted a drug-dealing operation that allegedly smuggled cocaine to Milwaukee hidden inside metal elevator parts.
- Authorities investigate death of person in Decorah Lake Updated: Nov-28-15 3:36 pm
MAUSTON, Wisconsin - Authorities are investigating the death of a person who was found unresponsive in Decorah Lake early Friday.
- Tomah VA Medical Center launches 100-day improvement plan Updated: Nov-28-15 2:44 pm
TOMAH, Wisconsin - The Tomah Veterans Affairs Medical Center says it has adopted another plan to improve patient care.
- Wisconsin school nixes reading of book about transgender kid Updated: Nov-28-15 2:22 pm
MOUNT HOREB, Wisconsin - A southern Wisconsin elementary school cancelled a planned reading of a children's book about a transgender girl after a group threatened to sue.
- Fugitive convicted sex offender arrested in Appleton Updated: Nov-28-15 12:57 pm
APPLETON, Wisconsin - The U.S. Marshals Service says a convicted sex offender who was wanted for violating the terms of his release has been arrested in Appleton.
- Wisconsin public lands board hires new secretary Updated: Nov-27-15 4:11 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Board of Commissioners of Public Lands has chosen an official from Gov. Scott Walker's administration as its new executive secretary.
- Kohler Co. workers picketing through holiday weekend Updated: Nov-27-15 3:59 pm
MILWAUKEE - A union official said Friday that Kohler Co. workers plan to strike through the holiday weekend and remain united in their desire to do away with a two-tiered pay scale that they say unfairly limits newly hired employees to about $13 an hour.
- Bears' defense key to second-half surge Updated: Nov-27-15 3:15 pm
Even Bears quarterback Jay Cutler is sitting up and taking notice of what's going on with his team's defense.
- Republican wants to impound cars if drivers lack license Updated: Nov-27-15 2:09 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Drivers without valid licenses who are pulled over by police would have to immediately surrender their cars under a bill proposed by a Republican legislator.
- Passed up: Packers press for answers for offensive problems Updated: Nov-27-15 1:28 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers coach Mike McCarthy says there is no magic formula to get Green Bay back on track following its fourth loss in five games.
- Man whose parents died hours apart sues ambulance company Updated: Nov-27-15 1:00 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A man whose parents died within hours of each other has sued an ambulance company, alleging that the driver drove too fast and a paramedic failed to secure his mother as she rode along while taking her dying husband to hospice care.
- Rain in Milwaukee, Madison breaks Thanksgiving Day records Updated: Nov-27-15 12:12 pm
MILWAUKEE - The National Weather Service says Milwaukee and Madison's wet weather have set records for Thanksgiving Day rain.
- Bears D holds up late; Packers seek answers in passing game Updated: Nov-27-15 2:50 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Standout quarterbacks of the Green Bay Packers' past and present gathered at Lambeau Field for a special Thanksgiving night celebration.
- Bears hold off Packers 17-13, spoiling Favre's night Updated: Nov-27-15 2:29 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers lost feeling in his left hand after a hit. The Green Bay Packers lost again at home.
- Cutler, Bears hold off Packers 17-13 at rainy Lambeau Updated: Nov-27-15 2:03 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Drenched from a soaking rain, Jay Cutler finally walked out of Lambeau Field with a win.
- One more memorable moment for Favre, Packers at Lambeau Updated: Nov-27-15 12:51 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Brett Favre had one more memorable moment with the Green Bay Packers.
- Favre throws kind words at Packers successor, Rodgers Updated: Nov-26-15 7:53 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Brett Favre threw some kind words at the man who replaced him at quarterback for the Green Bay Packers.
- Forte, Jeffery active for Bears against Packers; Rolle out Updated: Nov-26-15 7:30 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Chicago running back Matt Forte and receiver Alshon Jeffery are active for the Bears' game Thursday night against the Green Bay Packers.
- Young hunter gets 2 deer in 1 shot on 1st hunt Updated: Nov-26-15 3:42 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A young hunter from the Green Bay area will have a hard time topping his first hunting experience - after he managed to get two deer in one shot.
- Former deputy who killed 2 seeks release from institution Updated: Nov-26-15 3:33 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A former Dane County sheriff's deputy who shot and killed his wife and her sister last year is asking to be released from the mental institution where he's committed.
- 2 infants die in separate incidents in Milwaukee Updated: Nov-26-15 11:43 am
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police say two babies have died in separate incidents in the city.