- Knight leads Bucks past Magic 105-98 Updated: Mar-10-14 11:47 pm
- Woman facing neglect charge can't see kids alone Updated: Mar-10-14 10:14 pm
- Couple from Black Earth church convicted of abuse Updated: Mar-10-14 9:38 pm
- CB Shields inks deal, officially back with Packers Updated: Mar-10-14 7:27 pm
- Rookie G Victor Oladipo to return for Magic Updated: Mar-10-14 7:27 pm
- Wisconsin schools could shorten school year Updated: Mar-10-14 6:51 pm
- Fewer hop on bus in Wisconsin after service cuts Updated: Mar-10-14 6:24 pm
- 6 arrested in violent home invasion, sex assault Updated: Mar-10-14 5:50 pm
- Wis. won't face insurance gap if deadline met Updated: Mar-10-14 1:24 pm
- Rural school districts in central Wisconsin grow Updated: Mar-10-14 12:32 pm
- Homicide defendant's competency at issue Updated: Mar-10-14 11:59 am
- Groups oppose bill to limit absentee voting Updated: Mar-10-14 11:28 am
- Brewers push for creation of beer commission Updated: Mar-10-14 10:55 am
- No arrest in dance gunshot at UW-Oshkosh Updated: Mar-10-14 9:34 am
- Victim of snowmobile crash was firefighter Updated: Mar-10-14 8:11 am
- 2 killed in Town of Beloit crash Updated: Mar-10-14 7:31 am
- 14-month-old boy dead, mother in custody Updated: Mar-10-14 6:46 am
- Anthropologist to speak on American Indians Updated: Mar-10-14 6:14 am
- No. 9 Wisconsin loses 77-68 to surging Cornhuskers Updated: Mar-09-14 11:53 pm
- NCAA hopeful Nebraska beats No. 9 Wisconsin 77-68 Updated: Mar-09-14 11:15 pm
- Rural schools ask Wis. lawmakers for more cash Updated: Mar-09-14 6:13 pm
- 4 workers at veteran's hospital face drug charges Updated: Mar-09-14 5:10 pm
- Hydrologist warns of floods if snow melts quickly Updated: Mar-09-14 4:49 pm
- CB Sam Shields returning to Packers Updated: Mar-09-14 11:42 am
- Appleton cops inspect bar plumbing in murder case Updated: Mar-09-14 11:35 am
MILWAUKEE - For about a three-minute stretch of the second half, Milwaukee's Brandon Knight just could not be stopped.
TOWN OF BURNETT, Wisconsin - A Dodge County woman who faces child neglect charges after officials say they found her kid in squalid conditions will not be allowed to see them without supervision.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A couple who spanked their young children with wooden dowels in line with their church teachings has been convicted of child abuse.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers have officially announced the re-signing of Sam Shields, who would have been one of the top cornerbacks available this offseason in free agency.
MADISON, Wisconsin - In an effort to save money for cash-strapped Wisconsin districts, state lawmakers are considering ending a requirement that schools teach for 180 days a year or lose state funding.
MILWAUKEE - Cuts to bus services and a lack of commuter and light rail have kept public transportation from catching on in Wisconsin as it has in many other parts of the nation, transportation officials and advocates said Monday.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Madison police say six people have been arrested in connection with a violent home invasion in which a pregnant woman was repeatedly sexually assaulted.
MADISION, Wisconsin - Wisconsinites who have state health insurance can sign up for President Barack Obama's health care law through the end of March.
MARSHFIELD, Wisconsin - Some central Wisconsin school districts are seeing enrollment growth, which is a sharp contrast to the trend in a majority of other rural schools.
WAUSAU, Wisconsin - Attorneys are meeting to determine whether a Wisconsin man is mentally competent to stand trial on charges of fatally shooting and dismembering a Minnesota man.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A coalition of groups is speaking out against elections-related bills up for a vote in the state Senate, including one that would limit in-person absentee voting hours and another that would allow lobbyists to give donations to politicians sooner than they can now.
MADISON, Wisconsin - State brewers are behind legislation that would create a Wisconsin Beer Commission to market and promote their product.
OSHKOSH, Wisconsin - Police say there have been no arrests in a shooting at a dance at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh.
WHEATON, Wisconsin - Authorities say a 20-year-old man killed in a snowmobile crash in northwestern Wisconsin was a firefighter.
TOWN OF BELOIT, Wisconsin - Two people have died in a single-vehicle crash in the Town of Beloit.
MILWAUKEE - A mother has been arrested in the death of her 14-month-old son in Milwaukee.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Texas anthropologist is set to travel to Wisconsin to give a talk on American Indians.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan says he never understood the hubbub about his team being a possibility for a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Tim Miles is tired of hearing about the old Nebraska program that made a habit of bumbling and stumbling its way through the past two decades. His players must be tired of it, too.
CUBA CITY, Wisconsin - If one employee leaves Cuba City High School for a higher-paying position elsewhere in Wisconsin, it can leave the school short of instructors in two or more subjects.
MILWAUKEE - Four workers at Milwaukee's veteran's hospital are facing drug related charges.
MADISON, Wisconsin - If all the snow that fell this winter melts too quickly, there could be severe flooding in areas of Wisconsin, according to the National Weather Service.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Sam Shields has agreed to re-sign with the Packers, keeping one of the top free-agent cornerbacks this offseason off the market.
APPLETON, Wisconsin - Law enforcement officials say they have exhausted all efforts to recover a handgun thought to be used in the shooting of a 25-year-old man in an Appleton nightclub, including taking apart some of the club's plumbing system.