- Flynn starting for Packers at QB vs Falcons Updated: Dec-06-13 5:54 pm
- 2 off-duty Wis. police officers accused of OWI Updated: Dec-06-13 4:58 pm
- DNR says it can't cancel northern deer hunt Updated: Dec-06-13 4:52 pm
- UW president says farewell to regents Updated: Dec-06-13 4:14 pm
- Hearing to be held in firing of DOJ officer Updated: Dec-06-13 2:49 pm
- Cell phone ban in construction zones sought Updated: Dec-06-13 2:17 pm
- Fox Valley-area police expand use of body cameras Updated: Dec-06-13 12:08 pm
- Wis. ranks No. 8 in college grads with loan debt Updated: Dec-06-13 11:47 am
- More UW schools developing flex programs Updated: Dec-06-13 11:02 am
- Marquis Yachts looking for workers in Pulaski Updated: Dec-06-13 10:32 am
- Altoona man sentenced for strangling woman Updated: Dec-06-13 8:17 am
- 1 million gallons of manure spilled this year Updated: Dec-06-13 7:35 am
- Kohl's tries overnight hours leading up to holiday Updated: Dec-06-13 5:07 am
- Deadline for Wis. turkey, bear permits approaching Updated: Dec-06-13 5:07 am
- Thursday's Scores Updated: Dec-05-13 11:15 pm
- Frigid temps coming to north-central Wisconsin Updated: Dec-05-13 7:40 pm
- Milwaukee alderman mourns death of Mandela Updated: Dec-05-13 7:39 pm
- Packers D seeks improvement after mini-break Updated: Dec-05-13 6:48 pm
- Brewers trade Aoki, likely means Braun to RF Updated: Dec-05-13 6:28 pm
- 'Cannibal sandwiches' sicken Wisconsin residents Updated: Dec-05-13 5:45 pm
- Pack CB Williams fined for contact with official Updated: Dec-05-13 5:38 pm
- Mine company submits Wis. storm water permit Updated: Dec-05-13 5:30 pm
- Mich St's Lewis gets another chance at title Updated: Dec-05-13 4:45 pm
- 1 of 5 people aboard missing plane from Wisconsin Updated: Dec-05-13 4:30 pm
- Wisconsin monk pleads guilty in Illinois case Updated: Dec-05-13 3:44 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers will have to try to win for the first time in more than a month without Aaron Rodgers.
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Two off-duty Sheboygan police officers have been arrested on suspicion of OWI.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources official says it's too late to cancel a four-day antlerless deer hunt in northern Wisconsin as three Republican lawmakers are requesting.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Outgoing University of Wisconsin System President Kevin Reilly bid system leaders farewell Friday, delivering a lofty speech about the system's responsibility to search for truth.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin's whistleblower law may have been violated when a special agent was fired after alleging that his boss was illegally making and selling guns, the state Department of Workforce Development said.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Drivers would be barred from talking on their cellphones while in a construction zone under a bill being circulated in the Wisconsin state Legislature.
APPLETON, Wisconsin - Police in the Fox Valley area plan to expand the use of body cameras, which are digital cameras the size of a credit card that allow police to record interactions with the public.
MILWAUKEE - Two out of every three people who graduated from a Wisconsin college last year entered the job market carrying debt from student loans, a rate that saddles the state with a No. 8 national ranking, according to a new report.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Four more University of Wisconsin System schools are developing flex option programs.
PULASKI, Wisconsin - A northeastern Wisconsin yacht builder has won a multi-million dollar Dutch contract and plans to hire 150 people.
EAU CLAIRE, Wisconsin - An Altoona man has been sentenced to 22½ years in prison for strangling a woman family members say was his cultural wife.
MADISON, Wisconsin - State officials say Wisconsin farms spilled more than 1 million gallons of manure this year, the greatest amount in seven years.
MENOMONEE FALLS, Wisconsin - Kohl's Department Stores says it's keeping its doors open around the clock in the days leading up to Christmas.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The deadline for filing applications for Wisconsin's spring turkey and bear hunts is fast approaching.
Elcho 40, Antigo 26
MILWAUKEE - A winter storm that dumped 17 inches of snow in parts of northwestern Wisconsin is being followed by a cold snap that could send temperatures plunging as low as minus 25 degrees - a concern to those working outside but welcome news to some outdoor enthusiasts.
MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee alderman who serves as honorary consul to South Africa from Wisconsin says Nelson Mandela "was a shining example to us all."
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - After five winless weeks, the Packers got a chance to rest.
The Kansas City Royals acquired outfielder Norichika Aoki from Milwaukee to be their leadoff hitter Thursday, which also means the Brewers are likely to shift Ryan Braun to right field.
MILWAUKEE - "Cannibal sandwiches," an appetizer featuring raw, lean ground beef served on cocktail bread, may be a Wisconsin tradition, but they are not safe, health officials said, noting that more than a dozen people became ill after consuming them last holiday season.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers cornerback Tramon Williams has been fined $26,250 for contact with an official, per NFL guidelines.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A company looking to dig a huge iron mine near Lake Superior has submitted a storm water permit application to state regulators.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Isaiah Lewis sprinted toward Wisconsin punter Brad Nortman, arriving a whisker late and diving in front of him.
SUN PRAIRIE, Wisconsin - One of the five people on board a plane that disappeared in Idaho is from Wisconsin.
WAUKEGAN, Illinois - A Wisconsin monk has pleaded guilty to a child abduction count after being accused of trying to abduct four girls in Illinois earlier this year.