- Warrants executed on Rutherford Co. Sheriff's Office, home Updated: May-21-15 11:47 am
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and FBI executed search warrants at the Rutherford County Sheriff's Office and the sheriff's home on Thursday amid a public corruption probe.
- AT&T launches super-fast Internet in Nashville area Updated: May-20-15 11:52 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - AT&T has launched its super-fast Internet service in the Middle Tennessee area.
- Woman says VA harvested husband's organs without permission Updated: May-15-15 6:05 am
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - A Murfreesboro woman is suing the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for $2.5 million because she says the organization harvested her husband's organs after his death last year even though he was not a donor.
- More college classes offered to high schools at little cost Updated: May-12-15 2:26 pm
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - Middle Tennessee State University is planning to expand its dual-enrollment program to offer more college-level classes to high school students.
- Slobbery rescue: Sheriff's deputy gives dog mouth-to-mouth Updated: May-09-15 3:04 pm
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - A sheriff's deputy in central Tennessee has saved a dog by giving it mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Tokyo-based auto supplier to build new facility in Smyrna Updated: Apr-30-15 4:04 am
SMYRNA, Tennessee - An auto supplier is spending more than $53 million to build a new manufacturing facility in Smyrna, Tennessee.
- General Mills to expand its Rutherford County operations Updated: Apr-29-15 4:05 am
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - Global food manufacturer General Mills is investing $250 million to expand its current operations in Rutherford County.
- MTSU hosts event for girls interested in science and math Updated: Apr-29-15 3:35 am
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - Middle and high school girls interested in math and science are eligible to participate in a conference at Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro.
- Doctor's license revoked for patient relationship Updated: Apr-28-15 8:53 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A published report says a Middle Tennessee doctor accused of infractions similar to those of U.S. Rep. Scott DesJarlais has received a more severe punishment.
- Police search for suspect in high-speed pursuit Updated: Apr-27-15 9:26 am
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - The Tennessee Highway Patrol is searching for a suspect who led officers on a high-speed chase through two counties.