- Ohio judge rules Youngstown schools takeover can proceed Updated: Oct-13-15 6:24 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A hotly contested state law allowing an appointed CEO to take over the Youngstown City Schools was allowed to proceed Tuesday.
- Illinois State beats Youngstown State 31-29 Updated: Oct-10-15 11:11 pm
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Marshaun Coprich ran for 131 yards and a touchdown and Illinois State held on to beat Youngstown State 31-29 on Saturday night.
- Ohio man calls cops to complain he got too high on marijuana Updated: Oct-06-15 12:41 pm
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Police in Ohio say they were called to a house by a man who complained he'd gotten too high smoking marijuana.
- Ohio woman wins $1.8 million jackpot in pub's card drawing Updated: Oct-05-15 3:58 pm
AUSTINTOWN, Ohio - An Ohio woman has won a $1.8 million pub drawing that had gotten the attention of state lawmakers because of questions about its legality.
- US drilling states guided on handling quakes Updated: Sep-28-15 6:19 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A group of U.S. drilling states, seismologists, academics and industry experts issued guidance Monday in a frank new report on handling human-induced earthquakes caused by hydraulic fracturing or the disposal of fracking wastewater.
- $1.2M jackpot still growing for northeast Ohio pub's drawing Updated: Sep-28-15 8:08 am
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - The jackpot has topped $1.2 million for a drawing that was meant to boost business at a northeast Ohio pub and has raised questions from local and state officials about the legality and logistics of the game.
- Court orders anti-fracking issue back on Youngstown ballot Updated: Sep-24-15 9:24 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court has ruled that an anti-fracking measure in Youngstown must be put back on fall ballots.
- Youngstown State overwhelms St. Francis (PA) 48-3 Updated: Sep-19-15 9:09 pm
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Martin Ruiz ran for 103 yards on 20 carries and a touchdown reception to lead Youngstown St. over St. Francis (Pa.) 48-3 on Saturday.