- Ohio judge sentences 3 adults in snuff can-branding of teen Updated: Jul-03-15 9:22 am
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - A judge has chastised three adults as he sentenced them to jail and probation time for the branding of a 17-year-old boy last year.
- Lawmakers OK plan to put CEO in charge of Youngstown schools Updated: Jun-25-15 6:58 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio lawmakers have approved a measure that would place a CEO in charge of running Youngstown's beleaguered city schools.
- Man pleads not guilty for deadly arson before rape trial Updated: Jun-19-15 2:01 pm
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - A northeast Ohio man has pleaded not guilty to setting a house fire that killed a 10-year-old girl who accused him of sexual assault and her grandparents.
- Youngstown State leaders decide to freeze undergrad tuition Updated: Jun-18-15 6:24 am
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Youngstown State University has become the latest university in Ohio to freeze tuition rates for undergraduate students next year.
- NE Ohio county auditor pleads not guilty to 25 new charges Updated: Jun-17-15 3:34 am
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - A county auditor in northeast Ohio already charged in an ongoing corruption case has pleaded not guilty to more than two dozen additional charges including theft in office and unauthorized use of property.
- Bowe, Mancini head Boxing Hall of Fame's class of 2015 Updated: Jun-15-15 2:22 am
CANASTOTA, New York - Riddick Bowe didn't know what to say. Ray "Boom Boom" Mancini had no such problem.
- Ex-official wants civil case over Ohio boy's death dismissed Updated: Jun-04-15 3:34 am
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - A former northeast Ohio children's services director is asking a judge to dismiss a federal civil rights complaint related to a teenager's 2013 beating death that led to prison sentences for the boy's mother and her boyfriend.