- 2-car crash near Topeka results in shooting Updated: Apr-21-14 8:37 am
- Fort Riley overhauls sexual assault program Updated: Apr-21-14 8:16 am
- Kansas voter program checks nationwide Updated: Apr-21-14 8:13 am
- Woman killed, several hurt in 2-car collision Updated: Apr-21-14 7:58 am
- Kansas Guard fishing event marks 10 years Updated: Apr-21-14 5:05 am
- Dole returns to Kansas for events in 10 cities Updated: Apr-21-14 5:04 am
- Kansans work to return tombstone Updated: Apr-21-14 5:04 am
- Oklahoma State rallies for 6-3 win over Kansas Updated: Apr-20-14 6:11 pm
- Kansas judge to rule on supervision Updated: Apr-20-14 6:07 pm
- Kansas students attend prom via robot Updated: Apr-20-14 3:34 pm
- Brownback to attend KU Medical Center event Updated: Apr-20-14 3:11 pm
- Seniors to get 6 tickets for first lady's speech Updated: Apr-20-14 1:33 pm
- Wichita putting NBC World Series board in place Updated: Apr-20-14 1:31 pm
- New law prevents expansion of Medicaid in Kansas Updated: Apr-20-14 12:11 pm
- Kansas school funding measure awaits signature Updated: Apr-20-14 11:22 am
- Late goal gives MLS leader Dallas a 2-1 win Updated: Apr-20-14 1:59 am
- Dwyer's 2 goals power Sporting KC over Impact 4-0 Updated: Apr-19-14 10:59 pm
- Task force seeks answers to earthquake increase Updated: Apr-19-14 8:40 pm
- Kansas wins 8 of 20 track events at Relays Updated: Apr-19-14 8:34 pm
- Crash kills 2 in western Kansas Updated: Apr-19-14 3:40 pm
- Funeral held for 2 shooting victims Updated: Apr-19-14 3:20 pm
- Kansas high court opposes judicial budget Updated: Apr-19-14 12:52 pm
- Topeka site offering compressed natural gas Updated: Apr-19-14 11:57 am
- Plays' topics hit home for teens Updated: Apr-19-14 11:08 am
- Miss Kansas to host show for Outdoors Channel Updated: Apr-19-14 11:05 am
TOPEKA, Kansas - A 40-year-old Topeka man is shot in the neck and a second was taken into custody after what police suspect could be a case of road rage.
FORT RILEY, Kansas - Fort Riley has revamped its services for sexual assault victims in the military, streamlining the process in a bid to make it easier for victims to report assaults.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A program run by Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach compares voter registration records among participating states to check for duplicate voter registrations and possible double voting.
NORTONVILLE, Kansas - A northeast Kansas woman has died and several people were taken to a hospital with injuries after a two-car crash just south of Nortonville.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A northeast Kansas fishing tournament honoring the memory of fallen National Guard soldiers is hitting the 10-year mark.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - Kansas political icon Bob Dole has returned to his home state for 10 receptions and open houses over the next three days.
LEAVENWORTH, Kansas - Leavenworth residents are working to return an old tombstone found recently during a spring cleaning project.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Oklahoma State used the long ball to rally from an early 2-run deficit and beat Kansas 6-3 a sweep of their weekend series in Stillwater.
EL DORADO, Kansas - A Butler County judge is expected to decide if a former Augusta police officer convicted of a sex crime will be subject to lifetime post-release supervision.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Two Lawrence students danced with friends at their prom thanks to a couple robots.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Gov. Sam Brownback and other officials are expected to gather at the KU Medical Center to applaud budget enhancements that include $25 million in bonds for building a proposed $75 million health education building.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Amid complaints about the possibility of limited tickets for friends and families to attend a Topeka high school graduation where Michelle Obama is speaking, the school district announced that graduating seniors will be given up to six tickets each.
WICHITA, Kansas - Wichita officials have been working to put a board of directors in place to take over operation of the National Baseball Congress World Series.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas is not going to expand its Medicaid program anytime soon in line with the federal health care overhaul, but advocates aren't giving up on the idea, despite a new law indefinitely blocking an expansion.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A Thursday deadline is approaching for Gov. Sam Brownback to make a decision on whether he will sign a bill increasing spending for Kansas public schools.
FRISCO, Texas - Dallas substitute Blas Perez scored in the 88th minute to give MLS-leading Dallas a 2-1 home win over Toronto on Saturday.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Dom Dwyer scored two goals in the second half, giving him four in his last four matches, and Sporting Kansas City moved into a share of the Eastern Conference lead with a 4-0 victory over the winless Montreal Impact on Saturday night.
WICHITA, Kansas - Supporters of the oil and gas industry are urging a three-member, governor-appointed task force to avoid jumping to conclusions in its study of whether man-made activity is causing a rise in earthquakes across south-central Kansas.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - The inaugural weekend hosting the Kansas Relays at Rock Chalk Park couldn't have gone much better for the Kansas Jayhawks on Saturday.
HAYS, Kansas - Two people have been killed in a two-vehicle crash in western Kansas.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - About 3,000 people attended services for a doctor and his 14-year-old grandson killed in shootings at a Jewish center in suburban Kansas City.
TOPEKA, Kansas - The Kansas Supreme Court has criticized a judicial budget that ties funding to policy changes and was signed recently by Gov. Sam Brownback.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A Topeka business has started publicly offering compressed natural gas to some drivers.
PITTSBURG, Kansas - The first line of Pittsburg High School's coming theater production asks: "Do you ever take time to look around you? To truly see?"
CHASE COUNTY, Kansas - Theresa Vail's job has included a lot of cameras and fashionable clothing since she won the Miss Kansas crown last year. She recently got a look at a future that will contain more of the same when she relinquishes her crown June 7.