- HealthSource RI opening Warwick satellite center Updated: Mar-09-14 9:41 am
- US education official heading to Rhode Island Updated: Mar-08-14 3:19 pm
- Skating season extended at Providence rink Updated: Mar-08-14 9:47 am
- RI's 5 things: Food stamps, overdose deaths Updated: Mar-08-14 8:19 am
- Brown launches 250th anniversary celebration Updated: Mar-07-14 5:37 pm
- Ex-state environmental chief joins Chafee's staff Updated: Mar-07-14 3:41 pm
- Providence moves to limit roadside memorials Updated: Mar-07-14 12:00 pm
- RI lawmakers hear no-toll plan to pay for bridges Updated: Mar-07-14 9:36 am
- Legion of Christ suit in Rhode Island moves ahead Updated: Mar-06-14 4:54 pm
- RI man gets decades in prison for killing teen Updated: Mar-06-14 12:31 pm
- Kwan: Gretzky hockey stick missing in stolen car Updated: Mar-06-14 7:01 am
- York endorses Raimondo in RI governor's race Updated: Mar-05-14 5:33 pm
- Providence unveils 1st zoning change in 20 years Updated: Mar-05-14 7:40 am
- Providence police order halt to ad hoc tire dumps Updated: Mar-05-14 7:07 am
- Providence needs 2OT to top Marquette, 81-80 Updated: Mar-05-14 1:08 am
- Running down the NCAA tournament bubble teams Updated: Mar-04-14 11:27 am
- Chair of RI ed board apologizes for remark Updated: Mar-04-14 10:01 am
- Accused drug dealer receiving food stamps arrested Updated: Mar-04-14 9:04 am
- RI wood pellet company cited after 2013 blast Updated: Mar-03-14 5:36 pm
- Bill would allow wine shipments in RI Updated: Mar-03-14 11:13 am
- Providence shuts streets after manhole explodes Updated: Mar-03-14 9:14 am
- Dragging sign under truck, driver charged with DUI Updated: Mar-02-14 4:24 pm
- Police: 1 fatally stabbed trying to halt fight Updated: Mar-02-14 3:46 pm
- 3 groups get Blue Cross grants to fight obesity Updated: Mar-02-14 3:04 pm
- Police ID victims of wrong-way crash on I-95 in RI Updated: Mar-01-14 12:46 pm
WARWICK, Rhode Island - Rhode Island's health insurance marketplace is opening a temporary consumer center in Warwick as another sign-up deadline approaches.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The U.S. Department of Education's lead official on adult and technical education is returning to Rhode Island to highlight President Barack Obama administration's priorities on workforce development, education and training.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The ice skating season at Providence's downtown rink is being extended by a week.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A large number of overdose deaths continue to concern health officials, the Pawtucket Red Sox look to stay in Pawtucket and Brown University celebrates an important milestone. Here are five things to know in Rhode Island:
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Brown University has kicked off a 15-monthlong celebration for its 250th anniversary.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A former director of the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management is joining the administration of Gov. Lincoln Chafee.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Providence officials are considering an ordinance that would allow city workers to remove the makeshift memorials that often pop up at the sites of fatal accidents, killings and other tragedies.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A plan to ban tolls on three bridges and establish a fund for road and bridge maintenance has gotten a hearing in the Senate.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A federal judge in Rhode Island has agreed to let a lawsuit move forward against the Roman Catholic religious order the Legion of Christ, turning down an attempt by the disgraced order to end the lawsuit brought over a late Yale University professor's $1 million bequest.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A Rhode Island man has been sentenced to two life terms plus 35 years after being convicted of the 2011 killing a 17-year-old girl.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Democratic candidate for governor Gina Raimondo on Wednesday snagged the endorsement of former three-time gubernatorial candidate Myrth York, a progressive Democrat who had strongly supported Raimondo's rival, Providence Mayor Angel Taveras in his mayoral run.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - An updated zoning law in Providence proposes to regulate farmers' markets, food trucks, nightclubs and even bicycle parking.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Providence police have issued a summons to a man accused of dumping tires around the city as part of an ad hoc tire removal business.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Some may have thought Providence was out of contention for making the NCAA tournament this season, but Bryce Cotton and his Friars teammates aren't listening.
Providence has put itself in position to make the NCAA tournament for the first time in a decade with a strong late-season run.
PAWTUCKET, Rhode Island - The chairwoman of the state Board of Education has apologized after accusing Providence's schools superintendent of "grandstanding" following her testimony in opposition of a new high school graduation requirement.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Providence police say they've arrested an alleged drug dealer accused of having $29,130 in cash in his apartment and cocaine valued about $140,000 while he collected food stamps.
EAST PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Federal workplace safety officials are seeking $43,000 in fines from a wood pellet company for alleged violations related to a 2013 explosion and fire.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Islanders could have wine shipped directly to their door under legislation pending before state lawmakers.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A manhole cover explosion has shut down a few streets in Providence.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Providence police say a motorist was 2 1/2 times the legal limit for alcohol when he hit a parked car, nearly crashed into a police cruiser and sped through Providence with a street sign lodged under his truck.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Police say a man is in custody after another man trying to stop a fight was stabbed to death in Providence.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The state's largest insurer is awarding $75,000 to each of three community organizations for initiatives to stem childhood obesity.
PAWTUCKET, Rhode Island - Rhode Island State Police are identifying victims of a wrong-way crash on Interstate 95 in Pawtucket that killed one woman.