- Ohio village fights class action status in speed camera case Updated: May-03-16 12:59 pm
NEW MIAMI, Ohio - A southwest Ohio village's attorney will ask the state's high court to reject class certification for motorists who paid nearly $2 million in fines before a judge ordered New Miami to turn off its traffic cameras.
- Card servicing company to add nearly 200 jobs by year's end Updated: May-03-16 12:30 am
HAMILTON, Ohio - A credit card servicing company expects to add nearly 200 jobs this year at its growing new operation in southwest Ohio.
- Murder charge for mom after 1 boy found beaten at motel dies Updated: Apr-29-16 2:06 pm
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio - The mother of two boys found so badly beaten at a motel that emergency responders were left in tears was charged Friday with murder after one of them died.
- Teen pleads guilty to attempted murder in cafeteria shooting Updated: Apr-28-16 5:49 pm
HAMILTON, Ohio - A 15-year-old boy pleaded guilty Thursday to charges expected to keep him locked up at least until he's 21 for opening fire on fellow students in a school cafeteria for reasons that remain unclear.
- The Latest: Ohio teen pleads guilty in cafeteria shooting Updated: Apr-28-16 3:50 pm
HAMILTON, Ohio - The Latest on the 15-year-old student charged in Ohio school cafeteria shootings. (all times local):
- Ohio judge won't hear motion to dismiss toddler death case Updated: Apr-27-16 12:26 am
HAMILTON, Ohio - An Ohio judge appointed to consider dismissing charges in a toddler's fatal beating has recused himself after defense objections.
- Ohio lawmakers seek $400K for faith-based anti-heroin effort Updated: Apr-25-16 11:47 am
HAMILTON, Ohio - Ohio legislators are seeking $400,000 to help expand a faith-based anti-heroin effort in a hard-hit southwest Ohio community.
- Authorities: Southwest Ohio man tried to buy child for sex Updated: Apr-23-16 12:43 pm
HAMILTON, Ohio - A southwest Ohio man is charged in federal court after authorities say he made arrangements to purchase a child for sex.
- Rise in crashes linked to higher speed limits on Ohio roads Updated: Apr-23-16 12:13 pm
HAMILTON, Ohio - Injury and property crashes have increased with the raising of speed limits on the state's rural interstate highways, according to the Ohio Highway Patrol.
- Ohioan accused of fatally shooting 2 men charged with murder Updated: Apr-21-16 7:29 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A man accused of fatally shooting two men and wounding another has been indicted on murder charges in central Ohio.
- Descendant: Keeping Hamilton on $10 bill is 'huge win' Updated: Apr-20-16 9:08 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Alexander Hamilton is staying on the $10 bill, and a descendant of the nation's first Treasury secretary called the government's decision a "huge win" for Hamilton supporters.
- Woman convicted in SW Ohio crash that killed utility worker Updated: Apr-08-16 7:08 pm
HAMILTON, Ohio - A southwest Ohio woman has been convicted of aggravated vehicular homicide in a 2015 crash that injured several utility workers, one fatally.