- 2013 AP Div. V All-Ohio prep football list Updated: Dec-03-13 6:39 pm
- SW Ohio clerks seek help recouping court costs Updated: Nov-29-13 11:55 am
- Court papers: Ohio boy not told he'd be given up Updated: Nov-27-13 8:46 pm
- Ohio teen's house fire case sent to grand jury Updated: Nov-27-13 9:52 am
- Winter deals show the advantage of building from within Updated: Nov-26-13 12:18 pm
- Ohio county's veteran services head under fire Updated: Nov-21-13 9:20 am
- Ohio teen may be treated as adult in arson fire Updated: Nov-06-13 6:21 am
- In final minute of last game, Big Mike scores a TD Updated: Nov-05-13 1:54 pm
- Ohio judge sets $1.5M bond for suspect in slaying Updated: Nov-05-13 12:34 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 2013 Associated Press Division V All-Ohio high school football team, based on the recommendations of a state media panel:
HAMILTON, Ohio - Some clerks are seeking state help to collect part of the more than $18.4 million in unpaid court costs owed in southwest Ohio's Butler and Warren counties.
HAMILTON, Ohio - A couple accused of abandoning the adopted 9-year-old son they raised from infancy didn't tell him they were giving him to child welfare officials, according to documents filed by a prosecutor.
HAMILTON, Ohio - A 16-year-old southwest Ohio boy accused of tying his parents' bedroom doors shut while they were inside and setting the house on fire faces possible trial as an adult.
Though the amount of money being thrown around baseball continues to astonish, there probably won't be a more eye-popping contract handed out this offseason than the four-year, $53 million deal the St. Louis Cardinals agreed to with infielder Jhonny Peralta.
HAMILTON, Ohio - A southwest Ohio county's veterans services director is under fire, but has withstood an effort to cut his pay.
HAMILTON, Ohio - A judge in southwestern Ohio will decide whether a 16-year-old honor student will be tried as an adult for allegedly setting a fire to kill his parents.
With less than a minute left in Friday's Rittman-Apple Creek Waynedale game, Michael Halliwell shone brightly in his final high school football game.
FAIRFIELD, Ohio - A southwest Ohio judge has set bond at $1.5 million for a Cincinnati man police had searched for after his former girlfriend was shot to death.