- Year later, Ohio woman's homicide still a mystery Updated: Apr-10-14 8:19 am
- Reds beat Cardinals 4-0, avoid sweep Updated: Apr-09-14 5:43 pm
- 'We're all paying:' Heroin spreads misery in US Updated: Apr-05-14 11:53 am
- Ohio sheriff: scammers pose as deputy, IRS agent Updated: Apr-05-14 10:17 am
- Trout, Angels agree to $144.5 million, 6-year deal Updated: Mar-29-14 1:00 pm
- Inspectors issue 50 citations to 3 coal companies Updated: Mar-29-14 11:39 am
- Cingrani, Hamilton lead Reds over Diamondbacks Updated: Mar-27-14 7:35 pm
- Pujols, Richards lead Angels over Indians 5-2 Updated: Mar-23-14 9:30 pm
CINCINNATI - Twenty months and 25 miles from home, Katelyn Markham's body was found near an Indiana creek.
ST. LOUIS - The pop fly cleared the infield by about 20-25 feet. Billy Hamilton's teammates have seen his legs in action, but figured he'd stay put at third.
On a beautiful Sunday last October, Detective Dan Douglas stood in a suburban Minnesota home and looked down at a lifeless 20-year-old - a needle mark in his arm, a syringe in his pocket. It didn't take long for Douglas to realize that the man, fresh out of treatment, was his second heroin overdose that day.
HAMILTON, Ohio - A southwestern Ohio sheriff is warning residents of a telephone scam where scammers pose as a sheriff's deputy or an IRS agent.
LOS ANGELES - Mike Trout and the Los Angeles Angels agreed Friday night to a $144.5 million, six-year contract, keeping baseball's brightest young star under club control through 2020.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration says inspectors have issued 50 citations to three coal companies in Kentucky for alleged health and safety violations.
TEMPE, Arizona - Albert Pujols tripled and doubled to back a scoreless start by Garrett Richards in the Los Angeles Angels' 5-2 victory over the Cleveland Indians on Sunday.