- Pa: judge: I can't help candidate left off ballot Updated: Dec-04-13 11:44 am
- Judge orders Pa. park to give AG financial records Updated: Nov-20-13 9:28 am
- Second Pa. woman gets life in love triangle death Updated: Nov-14-13 4:06 pm
- Man found dead after fire in western Pa. apartment Updated: Nov-13-13 5:59 am
- NW Pa. headless body murder suspect kills self Updated: Nov-08-13 8:14 am
MEADVILLE, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania judge ruled he has no jurisdiction to order a new election or otherwise rectify the fact that a township supervisor candidate's name was mistakenly left off the general election ballot.
MEADVILLE, Pennsylvania - A judge has ordered a court-appointed board of trustees to turn over all financial records since they began overseeing a 121-year-old amusement park in northwestern Pennsylvania.
MEADVILLE, Pennsylvania - A second northwestern Pennsylvania woman has pleaded guilty and been sentenced to life in prison without parole in the love triangle killing of an Ohio woman found buried in a shallow grave last year.
MEADVILLE, Pennsylvania - Authorities are investigating the death of a man whose body was found after an apartment fire in western Pennsylvania.
MEADVILLE, Pennsylvania - A prosecutor says he's keeping open the investigation into the murder of a northwestern Pennsylvania man whose headless remains were found in a metal drum, even though the murder suspect has hanged himself in his jail cell.