- Canal death likely an accidental drowning Updated: Apr-18-14 1:07 pm
- Boise veteran not caught in Everest avalanche Updated: Apr-18-14 12:46 pm
- Coroner candidate's sign mimics dripping blood Updated: Apr-18-14 9:49 am
- Man pleads guilty to SW Idaho rampage crimes Updated: Apr-17-14 1:31 pm
- State Board of Education approves tuition hikes Updated: Apr-17-14 9:40 am
- Labrador endorses Denney for secretary of state Updated: Apr-16-14 11:20 am
- 'Duffel Bag Bandit' gets 5 years in prison Updated: Apr-15-14 5:26 pm
- Police hunt for driver after early prison release Updated: Apr-15-14 2:29 pm
- SW Idaho company officials convicted of fraud Updated: Apr-15-14 11:43 am
- 5-year-old on bike struck by 18-wheeler in Boise Updated: Apr-14-14 8:07 pm
- 2 women sue Boise State over sex assault response Updated: Apr-14-14 7:55 pm
- Oneida County triple homicide still unsolved Updated: Apr-13-14 12:52 pm
- Man charged with sex trafficking of Idaho teen Updated: Apr-11-14 4:40 pm
- Prosecutor: Idaho man cut victim into pieces Updated: Apr-10-14 4:12 pm
- Women's prison cancels visits due to virus Updated: Apr-10-14 9:29 am
- Dog attacked by possible mountain lion in Boise Updated: Apr-09-14 5:44 pm
- Nampa woman sentenced to life in prison Updated: Apr-09-14 9:28 am
- Former lawmaker plans lawsuit against sheriff Updated: Apr-08-14 12:53 pm
- Education task force meets in Boise to eye ideas Updated: Apr-07-14 6:31 pm
- Mark Rypien's nephew commits to Boise State Updated: Apr-07-14 12:57 pm
- US Ecology buying Environmental Quality Updated: Apr-07-14 8:58 am
- 4 Idaho teens serving life prison sentences Updated: Apr-06-14 4:47 pm
- Former prosecutor will represent himself in court Updated: Apr-05-14 7:34 am
- California women arrested, marijuana seized Updated: Apr-04-14 10:34 am
- Boise man facing embezzlement charges Updated: Apr-04-14 10:08 am
BOISE, Idaho - The Ada County Coroner's Office says a woman whose body was found in a canal in Boise likely died in an accidental drowning.
BOISE, Idaho - A Boise resident climbing Mount Everest with a film crew as part of a motivational project for injured veterans didn't get caught in an avalanche Friday that killed at least 12 Napalese guides.
BOISE, Idaho - A political sign with letters mimicking dripping blood for a candidate for Ada County coroner is drawing praise from some but criticism from others who say it shows a lack of respect for the job.
BOISE, Idaho - A southwest Idaho man has pleaded guilty to five crimes committed during a drug-fueled rampage that left two men hospitalized and others injured.
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho State Board of Education has approved tuition increases.
BOISE, Idaho - Republican Rep. Raul Labrador of Idaho has endorsed Midvale Rep. Lawerence Denney to be Idaho secretary of state.
BOISE, Idaho - A bank robber dubbed the "Duffel Bag Bandit" has been sentenced to five years in prison.
BOISE, Idaho - An Idaho man who spent time in prison for a drunken crash that killed his four-year-old stepdaughter is on the run.
BOISE, Idaho - A federal jury has convicted four officials at a failed southwest Idaho property management company of fraud for bilking investors out of billions of dollars.
BOISE, Idaho - A southwestern Idaho boy was seriously injured Monday afternoon when he was struck by an 18-wheeler.
BOISE, Idaho - Two former Boise State University students are suing the school because they say athletic officials ignored their reports of sexual assault and harassment by a star athlete.
POCATELLO, Idaho - Oneida County Sheriff Jeff Semrad was in Colorado about a year ago when he received the darkest phone call of his 31-year career in law enforcement. Three people had been found murdered in a remote farmhouse near the tiny community of Holbrook.
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho teenager believed she had caught the eye of a modeling agency when Taquarius Ford approached her at a Boise-area mall.
BOISE, Idaho - Prosecutors say a Nampa man charged with first-degree murder cut his victim into pieces and is also responsible for other killings.
BOISE, Idaho - An apparent outbreak of norovirus has caused officials to cancel visits this weekend at the South Boise Women's Correctional Center.
BOISE, Idaho - A pet dog is recovering after tangling with what may have been a mountain lion in a southeast Boise neighborhood.
BOISE, Idaho - A 22-year-old Nampa woman who killed a Garden City man has been sentenced to life in prison.
BOISE, Idaho - Former Republican Rep. Mark Patterson of Boise has taken the initial step in filing a lawsuit against Ada County Sheriff Gary Raney after Raney stripped Patterson of his concealed weapons license last year.
BOISE, Idaho - Members of the Governor's Task Force for Improving Education met again Monday to come up with new proposals to present to Idaho lawmakers next year.
BOISE, Idaho - Brett Rypien, a Spokane, Washington, quarterback and nephew of Super Bowl champion quarterback Mark Rypien, has made a verbal commitment to play football at Boise State.
BOISE, Idaho - U.S. Ecology is buying environmental services and waste management company The Environmental Quality Co. in a stock deal valued at $465 million that will help expand its environmental services offerings and broaden its geographic reach.
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Eldon Gale Samuel III is housed in an individual cell at the Kootenai County Jail.
BOISE, Idaho - A former southwest Idaho prosecutor charged with bankruptcy fraud in federal court plans to represent himself.
BOISE, Idaho - A California woman is in custody after police in Boise say they found 40 pounds of marijuana and a gram of methamphetamine on a passenger bus.
BOISE, Idaho - A Boise man police say stole more than $95,000 from a law firm where he worked faces a felony grand theft charge.