- Democratic candidate listed as Republican in 2008 Updated: Dec-06-13 7:58 pm
- Petersen leaves big shoes to fill at Boise State Updated: Dec-06-13 4:36 pm
- Jimmy Farris to run for state House Updated: Dec-06-13 11:59 am
- Investigation underway into deadly Idaho bus crash Updated: Dec-06-13 3:31 am
- Boise State cruises past Carroll College 80-52 Updated: Dec-06-13 12:24 am
- Boise man charged with faking assault Updated: Dec-05-13 2:13 pm
- Bozeman player commits to Boise St football Updated: Dec-05-13 11:50 am
- Idaho juror pay becoming patchwork after cap hike Updated: Dec-04-13 7:07 pm
- Inmate pleads guilty to role in 1998 Boise slaying Updated: Dec-04-13 7:07 am
- Boise State ekes out win over Utah 69-67 Updated: Dec-04-13 1:38 am
- Boise's Balukoff announces Democratic governor run Updated: Dec-03-13 7:13 pm
- Stolen purse thrown out in front of patrol car Updated: Dec-03-13 11:57 am
- Amid funding woes, Innocence Project curbs cases Updated: Dec-02-13 1:21 pm
- Court: Mormon church, members not liable in injury Updated: Dec-02-13 12:38 pm
- Idaho death row inmate's latest appeal dismissed Updated: Dec-01-13 3:48 pm
- Idaho company appeals order to pay nearly $1M Updated: Dec-01-13 2:26 pm
- Ajayi runs Boise State past New Mexico, 45-17 Updated: Dec-01-13 2:54 am
- GOP senator wants review of debt-for-roads program Updated: Nov-30-13 11:13 am
- Balanced Boise State rolls past Portland St 76-60 Updated: Nov-29-13 10:29 pm
- Former assistant principal wins harassment appeal Updated: Nov-29-13 4:59 pm
- Justices: POST head fired after 'insubordination' Updated: Nov-29-13 2:11 pm
- Owner of Boise 'poker house' charged Updated: Nov-28-13 11:29 am
- Idaho woman loses appeal in cord blood drug case Updated: Nov-28-13 10:58 am
- Boise State overpowers rival Idaho 98-89 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:06 am
- New U of I president speaks out Updated: Nov-27-13 2:41 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Democrats' choice to run for governor was listed as a Republican five years ago.
BOISE, Idaho - Chris Petersen finally did what Boise State fans have feared for years: Bring to an end his wildly successful run as Broncos coach and take a job with a bigger program in a more competitive conference.
KUNA, Idaho - It could take weeks to determine what caused a rural Idaho school bus crash that killed an 11-year-old boy and injured four of his schoolmates, a law enforcement official says.
BOISE, Idaho - Seniors Thomas Bropleh and Jeff Elorriaga scored 18 points apiece as Boise State overwhelmed Carroll College 80-52 Thursday night to add another win to the best start in school history.
BOISE, Idaho - A 19-year-old Boise man is charged with filing a false police report after Ada County deputies say he reported being assaulted in an effort to gain the sympathy of his former girlfriend.
BOZEMAN, Montana - Bozeman High defensive end and Montana Gatorade football player of the year Will Dissly has committed to joining the Boise State football team.
BOISE, Idaho - Some of Idaho's 44 counties are sweetening their jury-duty pot after the Legislature quintupled a 45-year-old cap on what panelists may be paid for deciding innocence or guilt.
BOISE, Idaho - An Idaho inmate already serving a life sentence for another crime has pleaded guilty to raping and murdering a Boise woman 15 years ago.
BOISE, Idaho - Derrick Marks scored 17 points and Anthony Drmic added 14 as Boise State recorded a 69-67 victory over Utah on Tuesday night.
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho businessman and school board member Anthony Joseph "A.J." Balukoff announced Tuesday he's running as a Democrat for governor, saying he wants to focus on education, the economy and ending "one-party rule" in a state dominated for decades by Republicans.
BOISE, Idaho - A suspected purse thief was arrested in Boise after a stolen bag was thrown out of a car window in front of a parked police car.
BOISE, Idaho - Sarah Pearce, a young Idaho woman convicted of savagely beating a motorist in 2003 in what may be a wrongful conviction based on mistaken identity, has a key hearing coming up in February that could win her a new trial.
BOISE, Idaho - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and its members cannot be held liable for injuries suffered by a child on a church-organized outing in Idaho six years ago, the Idaho Supreme Court ruled.
BOISE, Idaho - The state Supreme Court rejected a condemned Idaho killer's latest bid for a new trial, saying admissible evidence didn't support his claims and he missed important deadlines.
BOISE, Idaho - A south-central Idaho company is appealing a ruling in bankruptcy court saying it must pay nearly $1 million after breaching a cattle-feeding contract.
BOISE, Idaho - Tailback Jay Ajayi scored two touchdowns while amassing 147 yards rushing and a career-high 105 yards receiving, leading Boise State to a 45-17 victory over New Mexico on Saturday.
BOISE, Idaho - With Idaho lawmakers unlikely to tackle significant transportation funding in 2014, one senator plans to ask legislative auditors to scrutinize the $840 million "Connecting Idaho" highway building program to help determine if it should be extended - or put on ice.
BOISE, Idaho - A former assistant principal at a Meridian high school has won an appeal to the Idaho Supreme Court in a lawsuit contending he was sexually harassed at work.
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Supreme Court ruled unanimously Wednesday against a former director of the state police academy who was challenging his firing, saying his case was one of "classic insubordination" that wasn't entitled to protections under the state's Whistleblower Act.
BOISE, Idaho - The owner of a Boise house where federal officials say illegal poker games were held is charged with failing to notify authorities or stop the gambling at the house he leased.
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Supreme Court has upheld the conviction of an Idaho woman who was charged with drug possession after blood from her newborn child's umbilical cord tested positive for methadone.
BOISE, Idaho - Derrick Marks scored a career-high 39 points and Anthony Drmic added 21 as Boise State held off rival Idaho 98-89 Wednesday night in a nonconference game played on a neutral court at CenturyLink Arena.
BOISE, Idaho - Chuck Staben, the provost at the University of South Dakota, will take over at the University of Idaho in March. He had a wide-ranging discussion with the Statesman on Tuesday on everything from the Vandals' football team to the pressures that students face.