- Lawsuit filed to stop Idaho gold mine exploration Updated: Apr-24-14 2:22 pm
- Man dies after bar fight in Meridian Updated: Apr-24-14 9:49 am
- Girl dies of injuries from bike-car collision Updated: Apr-23-14 9:28 am
- Nampa man sentenced for stealing BLM sandstone Updated: Apr-22-14 10:41 am
- Meridian man sentenced for illegal gambling Updated: Apr-22-14 10:13 am
- Boise woman found dead in canal identified Updated: Apr-22-14 9:58 am
- No charges planned in fatal car-horse collision Updated: Apr-21-14 1:40 pm
- Idaho water situation continues to improve Updated: Apr-20-14 2:22 pm
- Investment firm affiliate files for bankruptcy Updated: Apr-20-14 11:19 am
- Boise veteran not caught in Everest avalanche Updated: Apr-18-14 12:46 pm
- Coroner candidate's sign mimics dripping blood Updated: Apr-18-14 9:49 am
- Man pleads guilty to SW Idaho rampage crimes Updated: Apr-17-14 1:31 pm
- State Board of Education approves tuition hikes Updated: Apr-17-14 9:40 am
- Labrador endorses Denney for secretary of state Updated: Apr-16-14 11:20 am
- 'Duffel Bag Bandit' gets 5 years in prison Updated: Apr-15-14 5:26 pm
- Police hunt for driver after early prison release Updated: Apr-15-14 2:29 pm
- SW Idaho company officials convicted of fraud Updated: Apr-15-14 11:43 am
- 5-year-old on bike struck by 18-wheeler in Boise Updated: Apr-14-14 8:07 pm
- 2 women sue Boise State over sex assault response Updated: Apr-14-14 7:55 pm
- Oneida County triple homicide still unsolved Updated: Apr-13-14 12:52 pm
- Man charged with sex trafficking of Idaho teen Updated: Apr-11-14 4:40 pm
- Prosecutor: Idaho man cut victim into pieces Updated: Apr-10-14 4:12 pm
- Women's prison cancels visits due to virus Updated: Apr-10-14 9:29 am
- Dog attacked by possible mountain lion in Boise Updated: Apr-09-14 5:44 pm
- Nampa woman sentenced to life in prison Updated: Apr-09-14 9:28 am
BOISE, Idaho - A conservation group and the Nez Perce Tribe have filed a lawsuit against three federal agencies seeking to stop a central Idaho gold mine exploration project by a Canadian company.
MERIDIAN, Idaho - A 40-year-old man died following a bar fight in southwest Idaho, and police are seeking witnesses.
BOISE, Idaho - A 13-year-old girl struck by a car while riding her bike in Boise has died.
BOISE, Idaho - A 46-year-old Nampa man has been sentenced to nine months in prison for stealing nearly 10,000 pounds of sandstone from Bureau of Land Management lands.
BOISE, Idaho - A 44-year-old Meridian man who pleaded guilty to operating an illegal gambling business has been sentenced in U.S. District Court in Boise.
BOISE, Idaho - Southwest Idaho authorities have identified the woman whose body was found in a canal and say she might not have died due to drowning after all.
BOISE, Idaho - No charges will be filed against the owner of a horse that escaped and caused a fatal crash or the property owners where the horse was kept.
BOISE, Idaho - Officials from irrigation districts in southwestern Idaho say the state's water supply outlook is improving thanks to a series of snow and rain storms that hit the region in March and April.
BOISE, Idaho - A subsidiary of a Meridian company once fined by Idaho regulators for misleading investors has filed for bankruptcy.
BOISE, Idaho - A Boise resident climbing Mount Everest with a film crew as part of a motivational project for injured veterans didn't get caught in an avalanche Friday that killed at least 12 Napalese guides.
BOISE, Idaho - A political sign with letters mimicking dripping blood for a candidate for Ada County coroner is drawing praise from some but criticism from others who say it shows a lack of respect for the job.
BOISE, Idaho - A southwest Idaho man has pleaded guilty to five crimes committed during a drug-fueled rampage that left two men hospitalized and others injured.
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho State Board of Education has approved tuition increases.
BOISE, Idaho - Republican Rep. Raul Labrador of Idaho has endorsed Midvale Rep. Lawerence Denney to be Idaho secretary of state.
BOISE, Idaho - A bank robber dubbed the "Duffel Bag Bandit" has been sentenced to five years in prison.
BOISE, Idaho - An Idaho man who spent time in prison for a drunken crash that killed his four-year-old stepdaughter is on the run.
BOISE, Idaho - A federal jury has convicted four officials at a failed southwest Idaho property management company of fraud for bilking investors out of billions of dollars.
BOISE, Idaho - A southwestern Idaho boy was seriously injured Monday afternoon when he was struck by an 18-wheeler.
BOISE, Idaho - Two former Boise State University students are suing the school because they say athletic officials ignored their reports of sexual assault and harassment by a star athlete.
POCATELLO, Idaho - Oneida County Sheriff Jeff Semrad was in Colorado about a year ago when he received the darkest phone call of his 31-year career in law enforcement. Three people had been found murdered in a remote farmhouse near the tiny community of Holbrook.
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho teenager believed she had caught the eye of a modeling agency when Taquarius Ford approached her at a Boise-area mall.
BOISE, Idaho - Prosecutors say a Nampa man charged with first-degree murder cut his victim into pieces and is also responsible for other killings.
BOISE, Idaho - An apparent outbreak of norovirus has caused officials to cancel visits this weekend at the South Boise Women's Correctional Center.
BOISE, Idaho - A pet dog is recovering after tangling with what may have been a mountain lion in a southeast Boise neighborhood.
BOISE, Idaho - A 22-year-old Nampa woman who killed a Garden City man has been sentenced to life in prison.