- Wounded Boise veteran eyes Mount Everest Updated: Mar-09-14 1:47 pm
- Boise State lacrosse club coach arrested in park Updated: Mar-08-14 11:41 am
- APNewsBreak: FBI investigates prison company Updated: Mar-07-14 6:25 pm
- Senator tackles inaccurate student-teacher ratios Updated: Mar-07-14 11:47 am
- Tree smashes through apartment in Boise Updated: Mar-07-14 9:55 am
- Idaho House votes to pass campus gun bill 50-19 Updated: Mar-06-14 7:07 pm
- Correction: Sheriffs Guns On Campus story Updated: Mar-06-14 3:54 pm
- Boise police: Boy threatened others with knife Updated: Mar-06-14 10:34 am
- Nevada over Boise State 83-81 in 2OT Updated: Mar-06-14 12:17 am
- Federal court approves $311 million settlement Updated: Mar-05-14 3:10 pm
- St. Luke's fights judge's antitrust ruling Updated: Mar-05-14 3:00 pm
- S. Idaho prosecutor clears deputy in shooting Updated: Mar-05-14 12:26 pm
- Eminent domain bill may make state pay court costs Updated: Mar-04-14 6:41 pm
- Officials ID woman killed after car hit horse Updated: Mar-04-14 4:49 pm
- House education panel passes parental rights bill Updated: Mar-04-14 3:47 pm
- Idaho House panel backs bill on public defenders Updated: Mar-03-14 9:35 pm
- Governor to seek 3rd term Updated: Mar-03-14 6:29 pm
- Conservatives support Idaho marriage law Updated: Mar-03-14 3:23 pm
- Idaho bill would create preschool pilot program Updated: Mar-03-14 1:07 pm
- Curling is popular in Boise Updated: Mar-03-14 12:36 pm
- Otter appoints 2 judges to district courts Updated: Mar-01-14 6:49 pm
- Idaho House panel backs guns on campus Updated: Feb-28-14 8:08 pm
- House OKs shifting cigarette tax to roads, water Updated: Feb-28-14 6:23 pm
- Idaho's Bock to run for 4th District judge in May Updated: Feb-28-14 1:32 pm
- Police: Man in custody following bomb threats Updated: Feb-28-14 12:19 pm
BOISE, Idaho - It almost sounds like a set up to a joke: What do you call a guy with one foot, missing fingers and a bad back who's climbing Everest?
BOISE, Idaho - The co-head coach of the men's lacrosse club at Boise State University has been dismissed after police say he tried to entice a minor for a sexual encounter.
BOISE, Idaho - The FBI has launched an investigation of the Corrections Corporation of America over the company's running of an Idaho prison with a reputation so violent that inmates dubbed it "Gladiator School."
BOISE, Idaho - A Boise Democrat's plan to get accurate information about how many students are in Idaho classrooms is headed to the House floor.
BOISE, Idaho - A large tree smashed through a second-story apartment in Boise and trapped two men inside.
BOISE, Idaho - The House voted Thursday to back a bill that would allow students, faculty and visitors to carry guns on Idaho's college campuses.
BOISE, Idaho - In a March 5 story about a bill to allow guns on college campuses, The Associated Press erroneously reported Idaho Rep. Judy Boyle's title. Boyle is a representative, not a senator.
BOISE, Idaho - A report of a 9-year-old boy jumping out of a tree and threatening two other boys with a pocket knife is being investigated by a school resource officer.
BOISE, Idaho - Deonte Burton scored eight of his 25 points in the second overtime as Nevada recorded a dramatic 83-81 double-overtime victory over Boise State on Wednesday night.
BOISE, Idaho - Attorney General Lawrence Wasden says Idaho and other states have obtained court approval of a $311 million settlement involving Boise-based Micron Technology and other computer chip makers.
BOISE, Idaho - A Boise-area hospital and Idaho's largest independent physicians' practice are seeking to reverse a federal judge's ruling that their joining forces violated federal antitrust laws.
BOISE, Idaho - A south-central Idaho prosecutor says a Gooding County sheriff's deputy acted appropriately when he shot a 39-year-old woman following a car chase.
BOISE, Idaho - A plan to provide financial relief for Idahoans who successfully fight the government's seizure of their land under eminent domain is headed to the Senate floor.
BOISE, Idaho - Ada County officials have released the name of a 43-year-old Emmett woman who died after her car struck a horse on Idaho Highway 16 northwest of Boise.
BOISE, Idaho - Members of the Idaho House Education Committee have approved a bill that says parents have both a right and an obligation to participate in their child's education.
BOISE, Idaho - A state House panel backed a bill to tackle problems with Idaho's public defender system, voting Monday to send it forward to the full House despite warnings that it could open up the state for a lawsuit.
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho Republican Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter is officially running for a third term.
BOISE, Idaho - The federal government cannot force Idaho to change its definition of marriage as the union of one man and one woman, the conservative Cornerstone Family Council of Idaho contends in a recent court filing.
BOISE, Idaho - A bill to launch a preschool pilot program in Idaho has won the support of the House Education Committee.
NAMPA, Idaho - You probably saw it during the recent Winter Olympics. It was nothing if not intriguing.
BOISE, Idaho - Boise attorney Jason D. Scott has been appointed a judge in Idaho's 4th District Court.
BOISE, Idaho - A bill to allow students, staff and visitors to carry guns on Idaho's college campuses passed out of a legislative committee Friday afternoon, despite objections from students, multiple police chiefs and leaders of all eight of the state's public colleges.
BOISE, Idaho - Millions in tax revenue from Idaho's cigarette sales is closer to flowing toward the state's scarred-up highway asphalt and its drought-depleted aquifers.
BOISE, Idaho - Sen. Les Bock of Boise will run for a judicial seat in southwestern Idaho in May.
BOISE, Idaho - A 52-year-old Boise man police say made bomb threats to a business has been arrested on suspicion of making false reports of explosives in public places.