- Proposal would shift state police funds to roads, bridges Updated: Feb-04-16 7:31 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho's state police budget would see a dramatic $16.7 million drop in funding with the goal to provide more dollars to the state's aging roads and bridges under a new bill headed to the Senate floor.
- Boise State adds depth all around with class of 24 signings Updated: Feb-03-16 7:12 pm
BOISE, Idaho - For Boise State, the priority was more than just adding wide receivers.
- Shipping container homes coming to Boise area this spring Updated: Feb-03-16 1:06 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A neighborhood of homes built from old shipping containers is planned for a city near Boise.
- Boise State rallies to beat Utah State 70-67 behind Webb Updated: Feb-02-16 11:45 pm
BOISE, Idaho - James Webb III scored 19 points and Boise State rallied from 13 points down in the second half to beat Utah State 70-67 on Tuesday.
- Idaho House panel OKs community college trustee bill Updated: Feb-01-16 5:27 pm
BOISE, Idaho - An Idaho House panel has backed a proposal to require community college trustees be elected from designated zones inside community college districts.
- Authorities identify man found dead in Boise park Updated: Feb-01-16 3:21 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Authorities have released the name of a man found dead in Julia Davis Park in Boise.
- Wife of pastor who was imprisoned in Iran seeks separation Updated: Jan-27-16 5:41 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The wife of an American pastor who was imprisoned for nearly four years in Iran filed court documents to legally separate from him the same day he returned home to Idaho, court records show.
- Pastor who was imprisoned in Iran returns home to Idaho Updated: Jan-26-16 8:23 pm
BOISE, Idaho - An American pastor who was imprisoned for nearly four years in Iran returned home on Tuesday to Boise.
- Idaho House panel introduces $22M tax cut for top earners Updated: Jan-26-16 6:11 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho's top-earning individuals and businesses would get tax relief worth $22.6 million under a bill that cleared a House committee on Tuesday.
- House bill would allow public funding at religious schools Updated: Jan-26-16 5:37 pm
BOISE, Idaho - An Idaho House panel has introduced a proposal that would allow students to use public funding toward religious school tuitions.
- Authorities say father shoots, injures son in Middleton Updated: Jan-25-16 10:05 pm
MIDDLETON, Idaho - Canyon County authorities say a man has been hospitalized after being shot by his father.
- US Supreme Court: Idaho's high court must follow precedent Updated: Jan-25-16 4:38 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The U.S. Supreme Court says the Idaho Supreme Court erred when it didn't follow the precedent set by an earlier Supreme Court ruling.
- Ada County deputy accused of attempted strangulation Updated: Jan-25-16 10:32 am
BOISE, Idaho - An Ada County Sheriff's Office detention deputy has been accused of assaulting a woman and attempting to strangle her.
- Idaho lawmakers consider law to seal beer growlers with tape Updated: Jan-23-16 1:17 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Full beer growlers could be considered open containers under Idaho law, and state police are asking the Legislature to make a change.
- Law keeps Idaho insurance CEO's salaries secret Updated: Jan-23-16 11:01 am
BOISE, Idaho - To hear Gregory Ferch tell it, the meeting was a moment of clarity. He discovered what he didn't know. What he couldn't know. Because the law would not let him.
- Movie theater sues Idaho police over 'Fifty Shades' flap Updated: Jan-21-16 3:29 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A movie theater is suing the Idaho State Police for threatening to revoke the theater's liquor license because it served alcohol while showing "Fifty Shades of Grey."
- Webb, Duncan help Boise State roll over San Jose State 94-69 Updated: Jan-20-16 11:43 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Nick Duncan made six 3-pointers in the first half and scored 24 points, James Webb III added 24 points and 18 rebounds and Boise State rolled past San Jose State 94-69 on Wednesday night.
- Conservation groups challenge exploratory drilling plan Updated: Jan-20-16 11:43 am
BOISE, Idaho - Three environmental groups have filed a lawsuit challenging the U.S. Forest Service's approval of a mining company's plan to do exploratory drilling about 55 miles northeast of Boise.
- New Idaho bill would ban gay discrimination Updated: Jan-20-16 4:01 am
BOISE, Idaho - A bill has been introduced in the Idaho Senate that seeks to ban discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- New rule seeks to change school fire alarm standards Updated: Jan-19-16 6:13 pm
BOISE, Idaho - State officials say Idaho school building with fewer than 50 students shouldn't be required to install fire alarms.
- Idaho governor wants more say in species protection ideas Updated: Jan-19-16 6:02 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Federal agencies need to do a better job considering state and local ideas when it comes to making decisions about species facing possible extinction, Idaho Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter said Tuesday.
- Boise looks at adjusting prices for metered parking Updated: Jan-19-16 4:01 am
BOISE, Idaho - Boise officials are considering a demand-based approach to the city's metered parking rates in the downtown area.
- Idaho program treating 4 children with marijuana extract oil Updated: Jan-18-16 9:09 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Four Idaho children are receiving treatment for severe forms of epilepsy with an experimental, non-psychoactive drug derived from marijuana plants, state health officials announced Monday.
- Family of Idaho pastor detained in Iran to reunite with him Updated: Jan-18-16 2:59 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The family of an Idaho pastor who was freed after being held in an Iranian prison is planning to reunite with him on the East Coast.
- Shepard scores 13, San Diego State beats Boise State 56-56 Updated: Jan-17-16 12:56 am
BOISE, Idaho - Winston Shepard scored 13 points and had 10 rebounds, and San Diego State moved into sole possession of first place in the Mountain West by winning 56-53 at Boise State on Saturday.