- New printer will get RCC students thinking in 3 dimensions Updated: Oct-03-15 9:32 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - The chess piece in Stephen Foster's office is a study in intricacy: a thumb-sized rook with an elaborate interior spiral staircase and a DNA helix sidekick that pushes through the middle.
- State seeks to expand regional, scenic trails system Updated: Oct-02-15 2:56 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - A state advisory council is looking to expand the state's network of non-motorized trails for use by hikers, bikers and horseback riders.
- Drone delays Oregon high school football game Updated: Sep-22-15 10:56 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Officials briefly stopped an Oregon high school football game last week because of a drone.
- Medford city councilor says he'll challenge Wyden in primary Updated: Sep-21-15 9:00 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - A Medford city council member says he'll challenge U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden in next year's Democratic primary.
- Lithia Motors founder takes pay cut Updated: Sep-18-15 1:29 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - The founder of Medford-based Lithia Motors will be taking a pay cut next year, but his role as executive chairman will stand.
- Overcrowded Medford jail 'revolving door' for suspects Updated: Sep-14-15 12:22 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - About half of the people arrested in police sweeps over the weekend are no longer in custody as Medford's jail deals with overcrowding.
- Oregon man sent to prison for assaulting pregnant woman Updated: Sep-12-15 1:32 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - An Oregon man has been sentenced to five years in prison for assaulting a pregnant woman.
- Oregon regulators file gay housing discrimination lawsuit Updated: Sep-10-15 7:53 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - State regulators have filed a housing discrimination lawsuit on behalf of a gay couple, alleging a Medford senior living community denied the pair residency because of sexual orientation.
- Scammer impersonates Jackson County sheriff's captain Updated: Sep-10-15 5:31 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - A scammer is calling residents of Jackson County claiming to be a sheriff's captain.
- Eldon Johnson, longtime GOP state lawmaker, dies at 85 Updated: Sep-09-15 8:38 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Eldon Johnson, a longtime Republican state lawmaker from southern Oregon, died last week after sustaining a stroke. He was 85.
- Prosecutor: Oregon teen planned to kill woman, abuse corpse Updated: Sep-09-15 5:39 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - A Talent, Oregon, man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison after pleading guilty to attempted murder.
- Oregon's first In-N-Out to open in Medford Wednesday Updated: Sep-09-15 4:59 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - The wait for In-N-Out Burger is over for Oregon residents.
- Cost overruns put 3 new Medford fire stations on hold Updated: Sep-04-15 12:00 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - The Medford City Council has put the brakes on building three new fire stations while it comes to grips with a $3.4 million shortfall.
- Medford prepares for extra traffic as In-N-Out opening Updated: Sep-04-15 5:37 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Burger fans are bracing for waits of more than three hours and extra traffic in Medford as the city prepares for Oregon's first In-N-Out Burger to open.