- Medford man with pipe bombs arrested for threatening Obama Updated: Apr-29-16 2:14 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Federal authorities have arrested a Medford man who they say made online comments threatening President Barack Obama and had several pipe bombs in his apartment.
- After deal with Cruz, Kasich coming to Oregon to campaign Updated: Apr-25-16 10:25 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Presidential contender John Kasich is coming to Oregon this week, wasting no time in courting voters here after he and rival Ted Cruz announced they were teaming up in three states to try and torpedo front-runner Donald Trump's drive to seal the GOP nomination before the Republican convention.
- Oregon town looks for ways to curb nuisance wild turkeys Updated: Apr-23-16 4:50 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - Officials in the southern Oregon city of Medford are trying to figure out to deal with a growing population of wild turkeys.
- Man accused of pollution in court after skipping trial Updated: Apr-22-16 1:02 pm
WHITE CITY, Oregon - A White City man who skipped his trial on felony pollution charges has appeared in court to face allegations that he dumped garbage in a creek, among other claims.
- Oregon wildlife officials monitoring bats for deadly fungus Updated: Apr-18-16 9:56 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Wildlife officials in Oregon say they are keeping a close eye on bats this spring after reports of a deadly fungal strain in Washington.
- 48,000 pounds of dog food block Highway 97 near Crescent Updated: Apr-18-16 9:27 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Drivers in Klamath County may be having a rough time after 48,000 pounds of dog food spilled on U.S. Highway 97.
- Brown fears Medford casino would expand gaming in state Updated: Apr-15-16 4:04 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - Oregon Gov. Kate Brown is speaking out against the Coquille Indian Tribe's plan to build a casino in Medford.
- Grants Pass man pleads guilty to federal fraud, ID theft Updated: Apr-14-16 2:55 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - A Grants Pass man has pleaded guilty to charges that he stole mail and gained access to bank accounts and credit cards to purchase thousands of dollars in electronics in Medford.
- Officials investigate explosion at house on Lost Creek Lake Updated: Apr-12-16 4:24 pm
PROSPECT, Oregon - The owners of a house near Lost Creek Lake that was destroyed in a Saturday explosion face a possible investigation in California over suspicions of medical-billing fraud based on a Medford company's internal audit.
- Medford considers creating tiny house village for homeless Updated: Apr-08-16 3:57 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - The Medford City Council is considering establishing a tiny house community for homeless people in the city.
- Oregon man gets 83-year term in Colorado conservation scam Updated: Apr-07-16 9:18 pm
DENVER - A Colorado judge has sentenced a 61-year-old man to 83 years in prison after he was convicted of pocketing $3.5 million by abusing a state conservation program.
- 4 hospitalized from carbon monoxide at Oregon candy factory Updated: Apr-07-16 10:32 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - A carbon monoxide leak at an Oregon candy factory has sent four people to the hospital and sickened four others.
- Woman safe after Subaru goes into Little Butte Creek Updated: Apr-06-16 10:17 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - A woman and a dog escaped from a vehicle that went into a tributary of the Rogue River.
- Oregon police ID, question witness to 7-11 killing Updated: Apr-05-16 11:12 am
PHOENIX, Oregon - Police hope a man involved in a fight at an Oregon convenience can help them understand what led to the fatal shooting of another man there.
- Medford considers foreclosures to help address blight Updated: Apr-04-16 11:17 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Officials in Medford are considering using a 1989 state law to get owners of abandoned properties to fix them up and reduce neighborhood blight.
- Man arrested in killing at Medford convenience store Updated: Apr-02-16 6:23 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - The Jackson County Sheriff's Office says a man has been arrested in a fatal shooting outside a Medford convenience store.
- Two-rod special license expands to the Willamette River Updated: Apr-01-16 12:54 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - Anglers on the Willamette River and its tributaries now have the opportunity to fish with two rods, giving them an extra chance to catch salmon.
- Jackson County employee has left position after meth arrest Updated: Mar-31-16 3:44 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Jackson County's Community Justice director who was placed on administrative leave following his arrest on drug charges is no longer employed with the county.