- Medford sued for $2 million over police shooting Updated: Dec-04-13 4:53 pm
- Oregon's famous Dungeness crab season delayed Updated: Dec-01-13 1:06 pm
- County raised its take by running Oregon resort Updated: Nov-29-13 3:17 pm
- Ore. man jailed after dog sniffs out $12,000 cash Updated: Nov-28-13 3:13 pm
- Affidavit: Oregon bomb suspect admits scheme Updated: Nov-26-13 8:55 pm
- Some Ore. deer, elk hunters face reporting penalty Updated: Nov-26-13 7:22 pm
- 3 hurt in Medford blast from hash oil production Updated: Nov-26-13 1:04 pm
- Ore. liquor stores fear grocery store competition Updated: Nov-23-13 6:23 pm
- S. Ore. man gets 15 days in jail for shooting dog Updated: Nov-22-13 3:57 pm
- S. Ore. woman gets 20 days for jail-heroin scheme Updated: Nov-22-13 1:00 pm
- Oregon man arrested in bombing at DA's office Updated: Nov-21-13 6:53 pm
- 2 plead guilty in Super 8 motel fraud case Updated: Nov-19-13 8:16 pm
- Ray's Food parent plans to close third of stores Updated: Nov-19-13 6:43 pm
- The Rogue story: Dams gone, chinook return Updated: Nov-19-13 6:02 pm
- Jury awards $100,000 in Ore. malpractice suit Updated: Nov-16-13 4:16 pm
- Ore. man who helped homeless charged in death Updated: Nov-16-13 2:10 pm
- Impasse declared in Medford school bargaining Updated: Nov-13-13 2:05 pm
- Medford school district, teachers reach impasse Updated: Nov-13-13 1:41 am
- Medical marijuana moms demonstrate in Medford Updated: Nov-12-13 10:02 am
- Woman accused of embezzling $20,000 from district Updated: Nov-09-13 4:11 pm
- Medford won't join neighbors conserving water Updated: Nov-07-13 4:41 pm
- New Springfield, Ore., police chief Updated: Nov-06-13 10:16 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - The family of an 18-year-old who was shot and killed after brandishing a knife at two Medford police officers has filed a $2 million wrongful death lawsuit against the city.
MEDFORD, Oregon - Dungeness crab from the Oregon Coast probably won't make it to dinner tables until late December because tests have yet to show the crabs are at the correct size for harvesting.
ASHLAND, Oregon - Jackson County figures it netted nearly a quarter of a million dollars in the first season it ran Howard Prairie Resort in the Cascade Range east of Ashland.
MEDFORD, Oregon - The smell of money helped land a Southern Oregon man in jail.
PORTLAND, Oregon - An Oregon man accused of trying to blow up a county prosecutor's office told investigators he concocted the scheme in an effort to delay his sentencing on a burglary charge, according to an affidavit filed by an FBI special agent.
MEDFORD, Oregon - Nearly 34,000 Oregon hunters face a $25 penalty for failing to tell the state how they did in their 2012 deer and elk hunts.
MEDFORD, Oregon - Police say butane gas being used to make hash oil exploded in a Medford apartment, and three people were hurt.
MEDFORD, Oregon - Some Oregon liquor store owners and craft distilleries aren't excited about a proposal to allow large grocery stores to sell hard liquor.
MEDFORD, Oregon - A Medford man who shot and killed his dog after it defecated on the carpet is spending 15 days in jail.
MEDFORD, Oregon - A Medford woman who admitted paying a nurse $500 to get heroin to her jailed boyfriend has been sentenced to 20 days behind bars.
MEDFORD, Oregon - An Oregon man was ordered held on $5 million bail Thursday on allegations that he tried to blow up the office of the district attorney who was prosecuting him on burglary charges.
MEDFORD, Oregon - A former partner in a Super 8 motel franchise has pleaded guilty to federal charges of wire fraud and filing a false tax return.
MEDFORD, Oregon - Under pressure from big-box competitors, the parent company of Ray's Food Place groceries has filed for protection in federal bankruptcy court, saying it plans to reorganize and close or sell a third of its stores.
GOLD HILL, Oregon - Rowing just upstream of what used to be Gold Ray Dam last month, biologist Pete Samarin saw so many fall chinook splashing wildly within the Rogue River's gravelly riffle that he was lucky he didn't get drenched.
MEDFORD, Oregon - An Oregon gynecologist who removed a patient's healthy ovary and left a piece of plastic in her body after a 2007 robotic surgery has been ordered to pay more than $100,000.
MEDFORD, Oregon - A Medford resident has been charged with manslaughter after the man he was accused of beating in September died from his injuries.
MEDFORD, Oregon - Teachers and the school board in Medford have declared an impasse in contract negotiations, a step toward a strike.
MEDFORD, Oregon - Contract negotiations between the Medford School District and the teachers' union have stalled.
MEDFORD, Oregon - A group called Moms for Marijuana planned a demonstration Tuesday afternoon on the Jackson County Courthouse steps in Medford.
MEDFORD, Oregon - A southern Oregon woman faces theft and forgery charges for allegedly embezzling $20,000 from an irrigation district.
MEDFORD, Oregon - The Medford Water Commission won't join neighboring Southern Oregon cities that want to skimp on water consumption so a $70 million water treatment plant expansion can be put off.
SPRINGFIELD, Oregon - Springfield City Manager Gino Grimaldi has announced the hiring of a veteran Medford police officer to head Springfield's police department.