- Israelis shoot, kill Jordanian judge at border Updated: Mar-10-14 11:08 am
- Syria militants claim Christians agreed to pay tax Updated: Feb-27-14 2:10 pm
- Jordan MPs vote to expel Israeli ambassador Updated: Feb-26-14 9:56 am
- Jordan museum displays unique vehicles Updated: Feb-19-14 4:37 am
- Army: Jordan patrol shoots infiltrator from Syria Updated: Feb-17-14 4:40 am
- Jordan Islamists protest as king meets Obama Updated: Feb-14-14 9:52 am
JERUSALEM - Israeli guards shot and killed a Jordanian judge on Monday who the Israelis said tried to grab a rifle from a soldier at the border crossing between the West Bank and Jordan.
AMMAN, Jordan - Militant fighters should not impose an Islamic tax on Christians in Syria, a radical Jordanian preacher facing terrorism charges said Thursday, days after an al-Qaida breakaway group in Syria claimed Christian leaders under its control agreed to pay the tax in return for protection.
AMMAN, Jordan - Jordan's parliament voted unanimously to expel the Israeli ambassador and recall its own envoy on Wednesday, a day after Israeli lawmakers debated a proposal to take over a Jerusalem holy site administered by Jordanians.
AMMAN, Jordan - On a hilltop of the Jordanian capital, a museum with some of the world's most unique cars and motorbikes recounts a century of the ruling Hashemite dynasty's elegant lifestyle.
AMMAN, Jordan - A Jordanian army spokesman says border patrols have shot and killed a gunman who opened fire at them as he and three others tried to cross in from Syria.
AMMAN, Jordan - Hours before Jordan's king meets with U.S. President Barack Obama in California, his Islamist opposition at home is staging its largest protest in months to reject a peace deal as a solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.