- Jordan arrests pardoned Jordanian-US militant Updated: Dec-04-13 8:20 am
- UN official calls on Europe, Gulf to host Syrians Updated: Nov-28-13 2:29 pm
- Uruguay crushes Jordan 5-0 in WCup playoff Updated: Nov-13-13 2:06 pm
- Jordan eager for UN Security Council seat Updated: Nov-11-13 6:08 am
- Diplomat: Jordan to replace Saudis on UN council Updated: Nov-07-13 10:35 pm
- Kerry warns of violence if peace talks fail Updated: Nov-07-13 11:21 am
AMMAN, Jordan - The father of a convicted Jordanian-American militant says the kingdom's police have arrested his son, who was jailed in 2004 for plotting a terror attack but then pardoned.
AMMAN, Jordan - The head of the United Nations refugee agency has called on European and Gulf Arab states to host Syrian refugees who fled the civil war.
AMMAN, Jordan - Uruguay looks almost certain to qualify for the 2014 World Cup after crushing Jordan 5-0 in Ammi'an on Wednesday in the first leg of their intercontinental playoff.
AMMAN, Jordan - Jordan is eager to assume a U.N. Security Council seat that Saudi Arabia had turned down in the wake of differences with the United States, the kingdom's information minister said Monday.
UNITED NATIONS - Jordan will replace Saudi Arabia on the Security Council for a two-year term starting in January after the Saudis' unprecedented rejection of the seat hours after they were elected, a U.N. diplomat said Thursday.
AMMAN, Jordan - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry issued a stark warning to Israel on Thursday, saying it faces international isolation and a possible explosion of violence if it does not make progress in peace efforts with the Palestinians.