- Walker pushes back against Burke in first TV ad Updated: Mar-07-14 5:52 pm
- Senate plans to vote on elections bills Tuesday Updated: Mar-07-14 5:46 pm
- Man gets 7 years in prison in teen's heroin death Updated: Mar-07-14 4:49 pm
- Anchor Bank sends wrong mortgage statements Updated: Mar-07-14 7:49 am
- Wisconsin woman gets probation for judge threat Updated: Mar-06-14 6:47 pm
- Madison man accused of fatally shooting brother Updated: Mar-06-14 3:29 pm
- GOP minimum wage bill all but dead in Wis. Senate Updated: Mar-06-14 1:33 pm
- QB Stave limited for start of Badgers spring ball Updated: Mar-05-14 8:20 pm
- Doctors oppose e-cigarette bill; smokers in favor Updated: Mar-05-14 8:05 pm
- Democrat Burke releases first TV ad of campaign Updated: Mar-05-14 5:08 pm
- Wisconsin Senate passes governor's tax cuts Updated: Mar-04-14 7:49 pm
- 1 dead in Madison shooting Updated: Mar-04-14 7:52 am
- Guard unit arrives home, surprise proposal made Updated: Mar-03-14 12:22 pm
- Report: Paroles of inmates plummet under Walker Updated: Mar-02-14 5:01 pm
- News from around Wisconsin at 5:58 p.m. CST Updated: Mar-01-14 8:07 pm
- Man arrested in Texas for 2002 Wisconsin assault Updated: Mar-01-14 3:59 pm
- Cheese championship in Wis. to have 2,600 entries Updated: Feb-27-14 5:05 am
- State warns about overcharges at American sale Updated: Feb-27-14 5:04 am
- Stepbrother of starved Wisconsin girl gets 5 years Updated: Feb-26-14 4:35 pm
- Wasting disease spreading in Iowa, Dane counties Updated: Feb-26-14 10:10 am
- Tiny houses help address nation's homeless problem Updated: Feb-26-14 7:34 am
- Wisconsin justices hear voter ID arguments Updated: Feb-25-14 7:45 pm
- Wisconsin encourages residents to seek heating aid Updated: Feb-24-14 6:18 pm
- Wis. society offers spring genealogy classes Updated: Feb-24-14 5:08 am
- Growing Wis. economy renews demand for apprentices Updated: Feb-23-14 4:38 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker's campaign demanded Friday that Democratic challenger Mary Burke's first campaign television ad be taken off the air, insisting it falsely claims that unemployment went up since Walker took office.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republican-backed bills to limit absentee voting hours and make other election-law changes are scheduled for votes next week in the Wisconsin Senate as lawmakers rush to finish their work for the year.
PORTAGE, Wisconsin - A Wisconsin man accused of supplying the heroin that killed a teenager in 2012 has been sentenced to seven years in prison.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Anchor Bank is offering an apology to nearly 200 customers who were sent the wrong mortgage statements.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Wisconsin Rapids woman will spend three years on probation for threatening to kill a federal administrative law judge.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Madison man is charged with fatally shooting his younger brother after an argument.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The state Senate's majority leader says a bill that would end minimum wage mandates for some local government workers and contractors is all but dead.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Joel Stave will get a late start in spring ball to hold off the competition for the starting quarterback job at Wisconsin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Even as the nation's second-largest city is moving to ban electronic cigarettes where tobacco smoking is prohibited, Wisconsin lawmakers are considering doing just the opposite.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Democrat Mary Burke's first television ad in the race against Republican Gov. Scott Walker will begin airing in multiple markets Friday, touting her background with bicycle maker Trek while also attacking Walker's record on jobs.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Republicans moved closer to making Gov. Scott Walker's plan to use the state's surplus to cover $504 million in tax cuts reality Tuesday, pushing the measure through the state Senate despite Democrats' complaints the proposal is just a token election-year ploy.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Police say they have arrested someone for a fatal shooting in Madison.
MADISON, Wisconsin - It was a happy homecoming for two dozen military families who were reunited with members of a Wisconsin National Guard security forces unit.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The number of inmates being granted release from prison by the Wisconsin Parole Commission has plummeted under Gov. Scott Walker, according to a report published Sunday.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Assembly Republicans say they plan to take a vote to strip embattled Majority Leader Bill Kramer from his leadership position.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A man accused of sexually assaulting a teenage girl 12 years ago in the Town of Madison has been arrested in Texas.
MADISON, Wisconsin - This year's World Championship Cheese Contest in Madison will feature more than 2,600 entries from 22 nations.
MADISON, Wisconsin - State regulators are advising consumers to pay attention to the price they're charged if they shop at American TV & Appliance liquidation sales around Wisconsin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A judge sentenced a Madison man Wednesday to three years in prison for sexually assaulting his younger stepsister while she spent years locked in the family's basement being abused and starved, bringing an end to a case that shocked Wisconsin's capital city.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Chronic wasting disease continues to spread among deer in Iowa and western Dane counties.
MADISON, Wisconsin - While tiny houses have been attractive for those wanting to downsize or simplify their lives for financial or environmental reasons, there's another population benefiting from the small-dwelling movement: the homeless.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A member of the Wisconsin Supreme Court's conservative majority said Tuesday she's troubled by the state's voter photo ID requirements, saying it's not fair that people who lack identification may have to pay for supporting documents to obtain it.
MILWAUKEE - Some low-income residents have been coping with frigid temperatures by heating their homes with stoves and candles, but an accident over the weekend that led to 13 people being sickened by carbon monoxide prompted the state Monday to remind residents it can help pay their heating bills.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Historical Society is getting ready to offer its spring genealogy courses.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The growing need for skilled manufacturing workers is leading to a revival in apprenticeships in Madison, Milwaukee and the Fox Valley area, but companies in other regions are struggling to find enough qualified people.