- No. 8 Wisconsin holds off Marquette, 70-64 Updated: Dec-07-13 6:09 pm
- Gun-rights advocates oppose Madison bus ban Updated: Dec-07-13 5:05 pm
- Wis. sheriff's deputy injured by jail inmate Updated: Dec-06-13 6:10 pm
- More UW schools developing flex programs Updated: Dec-06-13 11:02 am
- 1 million gallons of manure spilled this year Updated: Dec-06-13 7:35 am
- Burke's website downplays Madison connections Updated: Dec-04-13 11:01 am
- Veterans steady backcourt for No. 8 Wisconsin Updated: Dec-03-13 1:15 pm
- DNR says mile-long manure spill nearly cleaned up Updated: Dec-03-13 10:25 am
- Wisconsin DNR struggling to curb sex at nude beach Updated: Dec-01-13 7:14 pm
- Report: Teachers in training in UW System drops Updated: Dec-01-13 7:07 pm
- Penn State delivers statement: Never count us out Updated: Dec-01-13 1:31 pm
- Penn State hangs on, upsets No. 14 Wisconsin 31-24 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:28 pm
- Madison chef ordered to stop restaurant pork sales Updated: Nov-29-13 1:41 pm
- State, federal health officials to discuss law Updated: Nov-29-13 5:06 am
- Kidnapped Utah squirrel returns home for holidays Updated: Nov-28-13 4:55 pm
- No. 14 Wisconsin braces for PSU's bruising Zwinak Updated: Nov-28-13 10:06 am
- Ex-Wis. deacon sentenced for solicitation Updated: Nov-27-13 7:14 pm
- Wis. court says police can negotiate deductibles Updated: Nov-27-13 2:46 pm
- Tea party groups urge Walker to reject Common Core Updated: Nov-26-13 2:50 pm
- Battle of abortion-themed license plates continues Updated: Nov-26-13 9:47 am
- Steady seniors help Andersen lead No. 14 Wisconsin Updated: Nov-25-13 6:30 pm
- Airfare on the rise at Wis. regional airports Updated: Nov-25-13 11:07 am
- 2 students from Wisconsin named Rhodes scholars Updated: Nov-24-13 4:11 pm
- Work continues to find voucher report card deal Updated: Nov-23-13 1:45 pm
- Wis. man found guilty of starving daughter Updated: Nov-22-13 11:47 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Sam Dekker finished his trips into the lane with rousing dunks and burned defenders with 3s.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gun-rights advocates say they're preparing a court challenge to Metro Transit's weapons ban on city buses, claiming the policy violates the state's concealed-carry law. But city officials say they're confident the policy banning "weapons of any kind" is legal and in the best interest of passengers.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Dane County sheriff's deputy was hurt while trying to move a jail inmate to another cell.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Four more University of Wisconsin System schools are developing flex option programs.
MADISON, Wisconsin - State officials say Wisconsin farms spilled more than 1 million gallons of manure this year, the greatest amount in seven years.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The newly updated website of Democratic gubernatorial candidate Mary Burke downplays her connections to the city of Madison and doesn't even mention she serves on the city's school board.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Seven-footer Frank Kaminsky owns the school single-game scoring record. Forward Sam Dekker creates matchup problems with his inside-out game.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A mile-long trail of manure that spilled from a ruptured pipe from a Dane County biodigester is nearly cleaned up.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin authorities thought they could curb libidos at the state's nude beach by closing it on weekdays, but citation data shows the move just shifted the hanky-panky to the weekends.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The number of junior and senior undergraduates enrolled in teacher-training programs in the University of Wisconsin System has dropped, according to system data reported to the federal Education Department and provided to the State Journal.
MADISON, Wisconsin - In a stadium full of fans wearing red, the visiting team dressed in white looked right at home laughing and bouncing up and down on the field.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A bright future for Penn State emerged on a cool, crisp day in the Midwest.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Food safety officials have ordered a company run by a Madison chef to stop selling pork in violation of state law to Wisconsin restaurants.
MADISON, Wisconsin - State and federal health care officials are scheduled to discuss implementation of President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law during a panel presentation later this month.
OGDEN, Utah - A squirrel that was kidnapped from Utah by a truck driver, carted hundreds of miles away to Wisconsin and then rejected by her adopted family has returned home for the holidays.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Chip, chip, chip.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A former deacon at a Madison church has been sentenced to 2½ years in prison after being convicted of offering a 17-year-old girl money to have sex with him.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin's public union restrictions don't prevent Eau Claire County Sheriff's deputies from negotiating over their share of health care deductibles, a state appeals court ruled Wednesday.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Dozens of conservatives and leaders of tea party groups from across Wisconsin sent Gov. Scott Walker a letter Tuesday urging him to "be the hero" and reject Common Core education standards.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Two weeks after Republicans who control the state Assembly voted to create anti-abortion license plates that say "Choose Life," Democrats have introduced a proposal to create plates that say "Support Planned Parenthood."
MADISON, Wisconsin - The game plan for No. 14 Wisconsin for Thanksgiving Day sounds simple: Practice early, then feed the Badgers.
APPLETON, Wisconsin - Air travelers using Wisconsin's regional airports are paying more for the convenience of being closer to their destinations.
Two college students from Wisconsin with deep interests in science are among this year's group of 32 Rhodes scholars from the United States announced Sunday.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Students receiving taxpayer-subsidized vouchers to attend private schools would have their test results and other performance information detailed on report cards starting in 2015 under the latest version of a bill being worked on in the Wisconsin Legislature.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Wisconsin man accused of locking his teenage daughter in the basement and starving her down to 68 pounds was convicted Friday of child abuse and other charges, but was acquitted of false imprisonment.