- Couple asks Supreme Court to nix marriage ban Updated: Apr-16-14 2:57 pm
- Document shredding days scheduled across Wisconsin Updated: Apr-16-14 5:06 am
- Walker kicks off re-election campaign with rallies Updated: Apr-15-14 1:07 pm
- UW flex offerings don't fit a Walker return Updated: Apr-13-14 2:26 pm
- Injuries sap Wisconsin offense in spring practice Updated: Apr-12-14 8:24 pm
- Madison sergeant promoted to police chief Updated: Apr-12-14 6:29 pm
- Walker calls for additional UW tuition freeze Updated: Apr-11-14 4:32 pm
- Wisconsin to pay $562K after suicide at Mendota Updated: Apr-11-14 11:58 am
- Tallest horse, donkey at Midwest Horse Fair Updated: Apr-11-14 6:14 am
- Wisconsin seeks answer to student achievement gap Updated: Apr-09-14 6:21 pm
- Wisconsin Democrats demand special session Updated: Apr-09-14 4:02 pm
- Court: Legislator must turn over email records Updated: Apr-09-14 1:20 pm
- Names for elections board slot sent to Walker Updated: Apr-09-14 5:05 am
- Man held in prison a year too long awarded $7,600 Updated: Apr-08-14 6:42 pm
- Wisconsin ranks 3rd in election administration Updated: Apr-08-14 11:51 am
- Wisconsin man who ran over son enters plea deal Updated: Apr-07-14 7:25 pm
- Driver accused of 7th OWI offense Updated: Apr-07-14 12:34 pm
- Wisconsin figures to rebound after Final Four run Updated: Apr-06-14 7:11 pm
- Assemblyman accepts per diems despite promise Updated: Apr-06-14 7:10 pm
- Wis. could add dozens of species to invasive list Updated: Apr-06-14 2:55 pm
- FINALS WATCH: North with Badgers at Final Four Updated: Apr-04-14 6:30 pm
- Tucson officer to observe Madison crowd control Updated: Apr-04-14 8:28 am
- Janesville man charged in death of ex-girlfriend Updated: Apr-03-14 3:38 pm
- UW to host annual Science Expeditions Updated: Apr-03-14 5:04 am
- Democrat Burke scores major union endorsements Updated: Apr-02-14 5:50 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A same-sex couple has asked the Wisconsin Supreme Court to strike down the state's gay marriage ban.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Better Business Bureau is hosting special events at three locations across the state where people can shred sensitive documents to prevent identity theft.
DANE, Wisconsin - Republican Gov. Scott Walker, touting nearly $2 billion in tax cuts over the past three years and the addition of more than 100,000 jobs, officially launched his re-election campaign Tuesday with a series of rallies across Wisconsin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker may want to finish his college course work using a new flexible degree option through the University of Wisconsin System, but there are no immediate plans to offer classes in the fields he's interested in.
MADISON, Wisconsin - It is down to a two-man race now for the starting quarterback job at Wisconsin, and one of the candidates didn't even take a snap at the Badgers spring game.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Madison police sergeant has been named the department's next police chief, replacing Chief Noble Wray, who retired in September after 29 years on the force.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker on Friday called for another two-year tuition freeze throughout the University of Wisconsin System, citing concern over a projected year-end surplus topping $1 billion.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The state will pay more than half a million dollars to the estate of a man who committed suicide four years ago at Mendota Mental Health Institute, settling a lawsuit that accused hospital staffers of being negligent in his care.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The world's tallest horse and the world's tallest donkey will be in one place this weekend.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin had the worst achievement gap between black and white students among states last year, and officials shouldered the blame Wednesday while putting the onus on teachers to address the issue.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Assembly Democrats are demanding Republican Gov. Scott Walker call a special legislative session to resurrect dead bills they say would help the middle class.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Democratic state senator must release the names and email addresses of people who sent him messages during the bitter debate over Republican Gov. Scott Walker's union restrictions to a conservative think tank, a state appeals court ruled Wednesday.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker will decide between four former Wisconsin circuit court judges to fill an opening spot on the Government Accountability Board.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A board that reviews financial claims against Wisconsin on Tuesday ordered the state's prison system to award a man $7,600 for the more than a year he spent in prison past his actual release date.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin was among the best in the nation at administering the 2012 presidential election, according to a nonpartisan public policy group's report.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Wisconsin man who fatally ran over his 2-year-old son and allegedly stabbed the boy's mother entered a plea deal Monday just as his trial was to begin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Madison police say a man stopped on suspicion of his seventh drunken driving offense was more than four times over the legal limit for driving.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Stung by defeat, Frank Kaminsky made one last proclamation in the locker room before packing up for this memorable season.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Republican Assemblyman who promised during his 2010 campaign to never claim any per diem payments received more than $10,000 in reimbursed living expenses last year.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin wildlife officials want to give the state's invasive species list its first overhaul, proposing to relax efforts to eliminate the emerald ash borer but get tougher on nearly 90 other plants and animals.
ARLINGTON, Texas - When Andy North's beloved Wisconsin Badgers got to their only other NCAA Final Four, they weren't there long enough for the two-time U.S. Open golf champion to share in the experience.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A representative from the Tucson, Arizona, Police Department will be in Madison this weekend to watch how officers handle the crowds following Saturday's Final Four game.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A steelworker from Massachusetts has been charged in the fatal shooting of a Mazomanie woman in February.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The University of Wisconsin-Madison is getting ready to host its annual Science Expeditions fair this week.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Democratic candidate for governor Mary Burke won the endorsement of three major unions on Wednesday, even though she hasn't promised to repeal a law championed by her opponent Gov. Scott Walker that essentially ended collective bargaining for most public workers.