- Walker to sign bill increasing high school credits Updated: Dec-11-13 10:11 am
- DNR headquarters back open after flood Updated: Dec-11-13 9:36 am
- Frigid temps wreak havoc with water pipes Updated: Dec-11-13 8:20 am
- Rabin, popular Wis. music conductor, dies at 97 Updated: Dec-10-13 6:43 pm
- Wisconsin State Journal names new publisher Updated: Dec-10-13 6:22 pm
- Former student arrested on UW-Stevens Point campus Updated: Dec-10-13 5:49 pm
- 2013 AP Wisconsin All-State Team Updated: Dec-10-13 5:09 pm
- About 7,200 Wis. residents selected health plans Updated: Dec-10-13 3:53 pm
- Attorney confirms Wis. snuggle business has closed Updated: Dec-09-13 9:13 pm
- Bill would require warrant for tracking cellphones Updated: Dec-09-13 7:46 am
- Wisconsin Capitol gets Festivus pole for holidays Updated: Dec-08-13 4:52 pm
- No. 8 Wisconsin holds off Marquette, 70-64 Updated: Dec-07-13 6:09 pm
- Gun-rights advocates oppose Madison bus ban Updated: Dec-07-13 5:05 pm
- Wis. sheriff's deputy injured by jail inmate Updated: Dec-06-13 6:10 pm
- More UW schools developing flex programs Updated: Dec-06-13 11:02 am
- 1 million gallons of manure spilled this year Updated: Dec-06-13 7:35 am
- Burke's website downplays Madison connections Updated: Dec-04-13 11:01 am
- Veterans steady backcourt for No. 8 Wisconsin Updated: Dec-03-13 1:15 pm
- DNR says mile-long manure spill nearly cleaned up Updated: Dec-03-13 10:25 am
- Wisconsin DNR struggling to curb sex at nude beach Updated: Dec-01-13 7:14 pm
- Report: Teachers in training in UW System drops Updated: Dec-01-13 7:07 pm
- Penn State delivers statement: Never count us out Updated: Dec-01-13 1:31 pm
- Penn State hangs on, upsets No. 14 Wisconsin 31-24 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:28 pm
- Madison chef ordered to stop restaurant pork sales Updated: Nov-29-13 1:41 pm
- Kidnapped Utah squirrel returns home for holidays Updated: Nov-28-13 4:55 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker plans to sign a bill that would increase requirements for high school math and science classes students would have to take for graduation.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources' headquarters in Madison is back open after a flood sent workers home Tuesday afternoon and shuttered the building for half a day.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Frigid temperatures in Wisconsin are keeping plumbers busy.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Marvin Rabin, a music conductor who founded youth orchestras in Wisconsin and Massachusetts and whose students played at the White House and Carnegie Hall, has died after a brief illness, his family said Tuesday. He was 97.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Lee Enterprises Inc. has named John Humenik, president and publisher of the Arizona Daily Star, as publisher of the Wisconsin State Journal in Madison.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A former student has been arrested for venturing onto the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point campus in violation of a restraining order that court records indicate has been overturned.
Player of the Year - Matt Ferris, QB, Appleton Xavier
MADISON, Wisconsin - Around 7,200 people in Wisconsin have purchased health insurance through the federal website, eight times are many who had signed up through October, the deputy state insurance commissioner said Tuesday.
MADISON, Wisconsin - So much for snuggling in Wisconsin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Legislation that would require police to get a warrant before tracking a citizen's cellphone has bipartisan support in the state Assembly.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Where do a 30-foot Christmas tree, a nativity-like scene that mocks religion and a Festivus pole peacefully coexist?
MADISON, Wisconsin - Sam Dekker finished his trips into the lane with rousing dunks and burned defenders with 3s.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gun-rights advocates say they're preparing a court challenge to Metro Transit's weapons ban on city buses, claiming the policy violates the state's concealed-carry law. But city officials say they're confident the policy banning "weapons of any kind" is legal and in the best interest of passengers.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Dane County sheriff's deputy was hurt while trying to move a jail inmate to another cell.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Four more University of Wisconsin System schools are developing flex option programs.
MADISON, Wisconsin - State officials say Wisconsin farms spilled more than 1 million gallons of manure this year, the greatest amount in seven years.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The newly updated website of Democratic gubernatorial candidate Mary Burke downplays her connections to the city of Madison and doesn't even mention she serves on the city's school board.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Seven-footer Frank Kaminsky owns the school single-game scoring record. Forward Sam Dekker creates matchup problems with his inside-out game.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A mile-long trail of manure that spilled from a ruptured pipe from a Dane County biodigester is nearly cleaned up.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin authorities thought they could curb libidos at the state's nude beach by closing it on weekdays, but citation data shows the move just shifted the hanky-panky to the weekends.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The number of junior and senior undergraduates enrolled in teacher-training programs in the University of Wisconsin System has dropped, according to system data reported to the federal Education Department and provided to the State Journal.
MADISON, Wisconsin - In a stadium full of fans wearing red, the visiting team dressed in white looked right at home laughing and bouncing up and down on the field.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A bright future for Penn State emerged on a cool, crisp day in the Midwest.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Food safety officials have ordered a company run by a Madison chef to stop selling pork in violation of state law to Wisconsin restaurants.
OGDEN, Utah - A squirrel that was kidnapped from Utah by a truck driver, carted hundreds of miles away to Wisconsin and then rejected by her adopted family has returned home for the holidays.