- Tulsa blows lead, rallies to beat Louisiana-Monroe 34-24 Updated: Oct-10-15 10:25 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Dane Evans threw for 341 yards and two touchdowns in rallying Tulsa to a 34-24 victory over Louisiana-Monroe on Saturday night.
- Louisiana editorial roundup Updated: Oct-07-15 1:08 pm
Recent editorials from Louisiana newspapers:
- 2 dead in shooting at Monroe bail bond office Updated: Sep-30-15 11:08 am
MONROE, Louisiana - Police say a Monroe bail bondsman and his employee were shot and killed in their office.
- Monroe school loses vouchers, closes Updated: Sep-30-15 8:23 am
MONROE, Louisiana - Prevailing Faith Christian Academy has been removed from the Louisiana Scholarship Program and is reportedly set to close immediately.
- 2 dead, 1 injured in wrong-way crash on Interstate 20 Updated: Sep-28-15 8:33 am
MONROE, Louisiana - Louisiana State Police say two people died and one was seriously injured when a pickup traveling the wrong way on Interstate 20 hit a car head-on.
- Richt warns Georgia players to ignore Alabama big-game hype Updated: Sep-27-15 7:56 pm
ATLANTA - Mark Richt's first words to his Georgia players about Alabama came with a warning:
- No. 12 Alabama rides defense to 34-0 win over ULM Updated: Sep-26-15 9:04 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama 's defense rebounded with a vintage performance while Jake Coker and the offense overcame a sputtering start.
- Greater Ouachita Water Co. starts chlorine burn Updated: Sep-25-15 4:49 pm
MONROE, Louisiana - The Greater Ouachita Water Co. says it has started a chlorine burn for the North Monroe Water System to clean out the water distribution system after state health regulators found a deadly amoeba in it.
- LSU seeking to oust operator of Shreveport, Monroe hospitals Updated: Sep-24-15 6:08 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - LSU is seeking to end its deal with the private operator of its Shreveport and Monroe hospitals.
- Grant opens pre-K spots in Monroe schools Updated: Sep-23-15 7:51 am
MONROE, Louisiana - Twenty spots are available in a program that brings pre-kindergarten education to early child care centers in Monroe.
- China gives solid gold medals to 5 surviving Flying Tigers Updated: Sep-20-15 8:35 pm
MONROE, Louisiana - China has given solid gold medals to five surviving members of the Flying Tigers, a volunteer fighter group formed in China before the United States entered World War II.