- Lawyer: Hole in wall burglary was 'crime of stupidity' Updated: Apr-29-16 8:01 am
EASTON, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania man has pleaded guilty to what his attorney called a "crime of stupidity": burglarizing a neighbor's home by cutting a hole in the wall between his basement and the neighbor's.
- Homicide trial ordered in 17-month-old girl's death Updated: Apr-27-16 6:23 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania man who told police that a toddler in his care choked on a hot dog has been ordered to stand trial on charges that he killed her by fracturing her skull.
- Rafferty, Shapiro win nominations to run for Pennsylvania AG Updated: Apr-26-16 11:24 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A state senator and county commissioner from the same suburban Philadelphia county will vie this fall for the seat being vacated by embattled Attorney General Kathleen Kane.
- Fight of his life: Larry Holmes battles deadliest opponent Updated: Apr-25-16 2:18 pm
BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania - The call from the doctor's office changed everything.
- Ex-assistant coach sentenced for having sex with girl, 15 Updated: Apr-23-16 12:58 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - A former eastern Pennsylvania teacher's aide and assistant football coach who pleaded guilty to having sex with a 15-year-old girl has been sentenced to 15 months to five years in prison.
- DA: Teachers who break up school brawls won't be prosecuted Updated: Apr-20-16 5:58 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania prosecutor seeking the Democratic nomination for attorney general says teachers who use "reasonable force" to break up brawls in their schools won't be prosecuted.