- Lafayette breaks away from D-III Immaculata 79-54 Updated: Dec-17-13 9:38 pm
- Pa. woman charged with arson waives hearing Updated: Dec-17-13 6:44 pm
- In Easton revival, a credo: Don't fight a building Updated: Dec-14-13 1:00 pm
- Pa. man facing conspiracy charges in 2009 homicide Updated: Dec-13-13 2:07 pm
- Pa. man dies in third crash after 2 hit-and-runs Updated: Dec-13-13 6:41 am
- Pa. man to represent himself in rape-murder appeal Updated: Dec-06-13 5:32 pm
- Life without parole for 2 in Pa. grandmother death Updated: Dec-05-13 2:17 pm
- Ky.'s Liberty Van driver beats $56 ticket in NJ Updated: Dec-04-13 12:50 am
- Lafayette beats Penn 79-76 for first win Updated: Nov-30-13 5:05 pm
- Lehigh alumna files bias complaint against school Updated: Nov-29-13 11:35 am
- Judge denies appeal of Pa. man in officer slaying Updated: Nov-27-13 4:36 pm
- Pa. woman to face death penalty in baby death Updated: Nov-27-13 4:17 pm
- 25-60 years for Pa. man in fatal beating of mother Updated: Nov-27-13 1:52 pm
- Yale edges Lafayette 79-76 with buzzer beater Updated: Nov-26-13 10:44 pm
- Accusers pack courtroom for Ponzi scheme hearing Updated: Nov-25-13 8:32 pm
- Holidays, long lines challenging Pa. food pantries Updated: Nov-24-13 1:13 pm
- Pa. Supreme Court denies death sentence appeal Updated: Nov-22-13 2:26 pm
- E. Pa. man gets probation for claiming to be judge Updated: Nov-18-13 1:34 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - A woman charged with intentionally setting a devastating fire in northeastern Pennsylvania is slated to face trial in February.
EASTON, Pennsylvania - It was 2003 when a friend told Mark Mulligan to invest in Easton.
EASTON, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania man who's already behind bars on drug charges is now facing charges in an unrelated cold-case homicide.
BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania - Police say an eastern Pennsylvania man has died in a crash that occurred shortly after he left the scene of two previous crashes.
EASTON, Pennsylvania - A man convicted of raping and strangling an 11-year-old eastern Pennsylvania girl in 1989 has received permission to act as his own attorney as he tries to overturn his conviction, citing DNA evidence.
EASTON, Pennsylvania - A woman and her former boyfriend have been sentenced to life in prison without parole for the death of her grandmother following a home invasion in the victim's eastern Pennsylvania home.
BELVIDERE, New Jersey - A Kentucky woman whose van is plastered with political signs and trinkets has won a costly fight to have a $56 traffic ticket tossed in New Jersey.
EASTON, Pennsylvania - Seth Hinrichs matched his career high with 28 points and Lafayette held on for its first victory, 79-76 over Penn on Saturday.
BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania - A Lehigh University alumna upset about vandalism at a multicultural dormitory has asked federal officials to ensure the school is properly handling reports of bias incidents on campus.
EASTON, Pennsylvania - A man on death row for killing a Pennsylvania police officer has lost his bid for a new trial.
EASTON, Pennsylvania - Prosecutors in eastern Pennsylvania plan to seek the death penalty in the trial of a woman accused of giving birth in a sports bar bathroom, wrapping the newborn in a plastic bag and hiding him in a toilet tank.
EASTON, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania man has been sentenced to 25 to 60 years in state prison for a brutal assault that killed his mother and injured his father.
EASTON, Pennsylvania - Javier Duren hit a 3-point buzzer beater to lift Yale to a 79-76 win over Lafayette on Tuesday night.
EASTON, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania man is headed to trial on charges he ran a bogus investment scam that bilked dozens of people out of a total of $10 million.
EASTON, Pennsylvania - Food pantry organizers who help feed Lehigh Valley's hungry say reduced federal funding for food stamps is leading to record turnouts ahead of the holiday season.
EASTON, Pennsylvania - The state Supreme Court has denied a death sentence appeal from a man who fatally stabbed four people in eastern Pennsylvania.
BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania - The attorney for an eastern Pennsylvania man who pleaded no contest to claiming to be a district judge while making a car insurance claim says his client "went a little bit too far."