- Police say man reached speeds of 120 mph with baby in car Updated: Jul-24-15 12:58 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania man faces charges of fleeing police and child endangerment after police say he led them on a seven-mile chase that reached speeds of more than 120 mph, with an 8-month-old baby in the vehicle.
- Dying man who portrayed St. Nicholas wants to hear memories Updated: Jul-22-15 11:09 am
BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania - The Christmas City will soon be losing a holiday legend.
- Scores pay respects to man slain in apparent killing spree Updated: Jul-18-15 5:55 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - Scores of people paid their respects Saturday to an eastern Pennsylvania man gunned down in what authorities say was apparently a random killing spree in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Inmate says police took his novel, screenplays in raid Updated: Jul-17-15 3:40 am
EASTON, Pennsylvania - A convicted drug dealer-turned-author is asking police to return his 330-page novel and several handwritten screenplays that were allegedly taken from his mother's home in a 2014 raid.
- Man accused of killing 7 people in New Jersey, Pennsylvania Updated: Jul-09-15 8:59 pm
A man killed seven people in New Jersey and Pennsylvania over a seven-week period during shooting rampages in which at least some victims may have been targeted at random, authorities said Thursday.
- Police: 4-year-old loses leg in lawnmower incident Updated: Jul-09-15 6:02 pm
WALNUTPORT, Pennsylvania - Police in eastern Pennsylvania say a 4-year-old child's leg was severed when he slid on wet grass underneath a running lawnmower.
- Coroner: Work release inmate who died had drugs in system Updated: Jun-29-15 12:09 pm
EASTON, Pennsylvania - A coroner says work release inmate who died months after a struggle with police last fall had synthetic marijuana in his system.
- Police recover 137 bronze receptacles stolen from cemeteries Updated: Jun-28-15 3:20 pm
BANGOR, Pennsylvania - Authorities in eastern Pennsylvania say they have recovered 137 of the bronze urn-like receptacles stolen from eastern Pennsylvania cemeteries in recent weeks.