- Winter plowing costs in Rutland mean less paving Updated: Apr-24-14 5:49 pm
- Pharmacist pleads not guilty to taking 700 pills Updated: Apr-24-14 8:08 am
- Forest Services plans fires in Vermont Updated: Apr-23-14 5:04 am
- Vermont woman pleads guilty to Easter goods theft Updated: Apr-15-14 4:37 pm
- Vermont writers group to host spring program Updated: Apr-13-14 12:56 pm
- Police investigate crash with empty school bus Updated: Apr-10-14 10:07 am
- Southern Champlain water quality in spotlight Updated: Apr-07-14 4:35 am
- Police say drugs smuggled into prison on baby Updated: Apr-04-14 1:32 pm
- Vermont awards millions to health care providers Updated: Apr-02-14 7:14 pm
- State senators: Time needed for child abuse review Updated: Apr-02-14 4:59 pm
- Man gets 15 years in prison in child pornography case Updated: Apr-02-14 7:01 am
- Southern Vt. basin plan part of wider cleanup Updated: Mar-31-14 1:46 pm
- Chittenden declared Vermont's healthiest county Updated: Mar-26-14 6:52 pm
- NY man sentenced in Vt. to 5 years on drug charges Updated: Mar-26-14 3:12 pm
RUTLAND, Vermont - The harsh winter that strained Rutland's winter road maintenance budget means there won't be much money for spring paving, a city official said.
RUTLAND, Vermont - A former Walgreens pharmacist has pleaded not guilty to a charge that he diverted more than 700 prescription painkiller pills for his own use.
RUTLAND, Vermont - Green Mountain National Forest is planning fires this spring to treat about 300 to 400 acres of national forest land in Vermont.
RUTLAND, Vermont - A Vermont woman has pleaded guilty to shoplifting mostly Easter goodies from Wal-Mart.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The League of Vermont Writers will be hosting its annual spring program in Rutland on the topic of pitching projects to literary agents.
RUTLAND, Vermont - Vermont State Police say Route 3 is closed in the town of Rutland following a crash involving an empty school bus at a railroad crossing.
RUTLAND, Vermont - Water quality in the southern Lake Champlain basin will be the focus of upcoming public hearings in Pawlet and Orwell.
RUTLAND, Vermont - Vermont State Police say a couple attempted to smuggle drugs into the Marble Valley Correctional Facility by attaching them to a baby.
RUTLAND, Vermont - Vermont awarded more than $2.6 million in grants to health care providers Wednesday in a push to cut costs and promote health care innovation across the state.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - As Vermont lawmakers finished their fourth meeting about child protection issues Wednesday, the only thing that became clear was how much work remained to be done: senators said they would need more time, more input from Vermonters and possibly subpoena power to dig deep into the state's child abuse policy.
RUTLAND, Vermont - A man who pleaded guilty to a child pornography charge in Vermont has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.
RUTLAND, Vermont - Water bodies across the state, including rivers in the Southern Champlain Basin, will be targeted in efforts to clean up Lake Champlain, state officials said Monday.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The 2014 County Health Rankings released Wednesday revealed health inequalities across the state, taking into account factors including quality of life and access to medical care, according to the Vermont Department of Health.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - A New York man has been sentenced to almost five years in prison for conspiring to distribute crack cocaine and heroin in Rutland.