- Former Vt. fire captain gets 13 months in jail Updated: Dec-03-13 7:41 am
- Former Vt. city manager wants new trial Updated: Nov-29-13 3:25 pm
- Vt. chamber to seek aerospace ties with Quebec Updated: Nov-29-13 2:25 pm
- GMP, U of Vt. will study climate and energy Updated: Nov-26-13 6:07 pm
- Suspect in Vt woman death: 56 months in other case Updated: Nov-25-13 4:13 pm
- Woman, 84, fatally injured in Vt. crash Updated: Nov-22-13 2:05 am
- Vt. approves spending money for rail upgrade Updated: Nov-21-13 4:26 pm
- Vt. utility inaugurates rehabbed green building Updated: Nov-20-13 2:58 pm
- Vt. police officer honored after knife attack Updated: Nov-20-13 9:38 am
- Vt. Gas asks OK for 2nd phase of pipeline Updated: Nov-19-13 6:41 pm
- Vt. man pleads guilty to setting forest fires Updated: Nov-15-13 7:49 am
- Couple sues Vt. agency over pesticide treatment Updated: Nov-11-13 5:53 pm
- Group forms to oppose Vt. solar power plan Updated: Nov-09-13 2:05 pm
- CT to Montreal flight makes emergency Vt. landing Updated: Nov-08-13 10:46 am
- Vt. officials mark new addiction treatment center Updated: Nov-05-13 4:03 pm
RUTLAND, Vermont - A former Vermont fire captain has been sentenced to 13 months in jail after he was convicted of conspiring to set more than 20 fires on public land in 2008.
RUTLAND, Vermont - A former city manager of Winooski, Vermont, fired more than five years ago is asking for a new trial, saying a jury got it wrong when it found the city didn't dismiss him on religious grounds.
RUTLAND, Vermont - The Vermont Chamber of Commerce is seeking closer business ties with Quebec's aerospace industry, and to help make that happen, officials will be signing a memorandum of understanding in Montreal with their Canadian counterparts.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Vermont's flagship university and its largest power company will work together to develop energy efficiency programs and seek ways to protect the environment under an agreement announced Tuesday.
RUTLAND, Vermont - A suspect in the killing of a Vermont woman more than three years ago was sentenced Monday in federal court in Rutland to 56 months in prison for his conviction in a firearms case unrelated to the abduction and death of Sheffield grandmother Mary "Pat" O'Hagan.
POULTNEY, Vermont - Vermont State police say an 84-year-old woman has been fatally injured when the car she was a passenger in struck a tree in Poultney.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Efforts to bring back passenger rail service to western Vermont took a big step forward Thursday when a legislative committee authorized the Transportation Agency to embark on a rail upgrade project.
RUTLAND, Vermont - Vermont's largest electric utility says its new Energy Innovation Center in downtown Rutland is a symbol of the future of the company, the city and the region.
RUTLAND, Vermont - A Vermont police officer who survived a knife attack in a holding area of the Rutland police department is being recognized for his actions.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermont's only natural gas provider formally asked the Public Service Board on Tuesday for approval to build a second section of its proposed pipeline expansion, which would go across Lake Champlain to the International Paper plant in Ticonderoga, New York
RUTLAND, Vermont - A Vermont man has pleaded guilty to setting fires on Green Mountain National Forest land.
RUTLAND, Vermont - A Rutland couple is suing the Vermont state agency that allegedly hired a bedbug exterminator who used a banned pesticide in their home, forcing them to move.
RUTLAND, Vermont - A group of Rutland residents is opposing plans for a 15-acre 2.3 megawatt solar power installation that would be built in a field in the Vermont town.
RUTLAND, Vermont - An Air Canada Express has made an emergency landing at Rutland-Southern Vermont Regional Airport.
RUTLAND, Vermont - Vermont has opened a fourth regional treatment center to help treat people with opiate addictions.