- US Marshals arrest man in Vermont Updated: Mar-07-14 10:02 am
- Vt. man gets 33-month sentence for coupon scheme Updated: Mar-06-14 8:49 am
- 3 towns say 'no' to Vermont Gas pipeline plan Updated: Mar-04-14 11:40 pm
- 2 vigils Sat. in response to death of Vt. girl Updated: Mar-01-14 9:19 am
- Vt. state workers targeted by threatening notes Updated: Feb-27-14 1:38 pm
- Amtrak ridership in Vt. up 4 percent last year Updated: Feb-26-14 6:42 pm
- Vt. police say man broke into home using dog door Updated: Feb-26-14 5:37 am
- Vt. officials get more funds for pesticide cleanup Updated: Feb-25-14 7:38 pm
- Vt. police: 2 armed robberies committed by women Updated: Feb-25-14 8:51 am
- Vt. police think same woman robbed 2 stores Updated: Feb-24-14 6:37 am
- Vt. utility seeks nominees for environmental award Updated: Feb-24-14 4:04 am
- Police: Tour bus driver dead in Vt. truck crash Updated: Feb-22-14 8:34 pm
- Police investigate suspicious fire in Rutland, Vt. Updated: Feb-21-14 5:16 pm
- IRS places lien on Vermont State Fairgrounds Updated: Feb-20-14 10:29 am
- Police in Vt. look for woman who robbed store Updated: Feb-20-14 7:01 am
- Vt. State Fair president removed from post Updated: Feb-19-14 5:51 pm
- Vermont snow totals range from 6-30 inches Updated: Feb-15-14 1:13 pm
- Agents seize 800 bags of heroin in Vt. Updated: Feb-15-14 11:49 am
BURLINGTON, Vermont - U.S. Marshals in Vermont have arrested a man accused of taking a bottle of liquor from a store and then fleeing in someone else's car.
RUTLAND, Vermont - A Vermont man has been sentenced to 33 months in jail for a fraudulent coupon scheme targeting baby-food companies.
CORNWALL, Vermont - Voters in the towns of Cornwall, Shoreham and Monkton are saying "no" to a plan by Vermont Gas to extend a natural gas pipeline through their communities.
RUTLAND, Vermont - Two vigils are being held in Vermont this weekend for a Poultney toddler who was allegedly killed by her stepfather.
RUTLAND, Vermont - Several Vermont state employees have received threatening notes in connection with the case of a 2-year-old Poultney girl who died from a skull fracture last week, Rutland police said.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Ridership on Vermont's two Amtrak trains was up 4 percent last year to a total of just over 137,000 riders, an Amtrak official told a committee of the Vermont House on Wednesday.
CLARENDON, Vermont - Vermont State Police say a Danby man used a dog door to break into a Clarendon home and steal a television.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermont state officials say they have more money to cover the unfunded costs of the Rutland pesticide investigation.
RUTLAND, Vermont - Vermont police are searching for female suspects in two armed robberies in Rutland County.
WEST RUTLAND, Vermont - Vermont State Police say the nighttime robberies of two convenience stores in Rutland County may be linked to the same masked woman with a handgun.
RUTLAND, Vermont - Vermont's largest electric utility is seeking nominees for the 2014 GMP Zetterstrom Environmental Award.
WEST HAVEN, Vermont - A tour bus struck a jackknifed tractor-trailer on an icy western Vermont roadway, killing the bus driver, police said Saturday.
RUTLAND, Vermont - Vermont State Police are investigating a suspicious fire at an apartment house in Rutland.
RUTLAND, Vermont - The Internal Revenue Service has placed a more than $40,000 lien on the Vermont State Fairgrounds.
WEST RUTLAND, Vermont - Police in West Rutland, Vermont, are looking for a woman who robbed a convenience store.
RUTLAND, Vermont - The head of the Vermont State Fair has been removed from his post and the organization is conducting an internal audit.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - This week's snowstorm dumped more than 2 feet of snow in parts of Vermont.
RUTLAND, Vermont - Authorities say they have seized 800 bags of heroin from a man who traveled to Rutland, Vermont, by train.