- Jury quickly convicts woman in false rape trial Updated: Dec-05-13 9:01 pm
- Police photos at issue in new look at '87 case Updated: Dec-01-13 4:04 am
- Ore. woman pleads guilty in mom's death in Mich. Updated: Nov-25-13 8:13 pm
- Man convicted in slaying at Port Huron bonfire Updated: Nov-21-13 12:02 pm
- Port Huron's TechPort to play business matchmaker Updated: Nov-21-13 4:14 am
- Marysville family plays Santa for Marines Updated: Nov-19-13 4:57 pm
- Sea Cadet Ship Grayfox to remain in Port Huron Updated: Nov-15-13 9:28 am
- Fort Gratiot Light Station celebrates the holidays Updated: Nov-14-13 5:22 am
PORT HURON, Michigan - A Michigan woman accused of lying for years about having cancer was convicted Thursday in a separate case of falsely accusing two men of rape.
PORT HURON, Michigan - The Michigan Supreme Court is ordering a St. Clair County judge to take another look at the case of a man convicted of killing another man in a college parking lot decades ago.
PORT HURON, Michigan - An Oregon woman who left the body of her 89-year-old mother outside of a Michigan thrift store has pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of manslaughter.
PORT HURON, Michigan - A man has been convicted of second-degree murder after authorities say he slashed the throat of a 26-year-old man as they gathered around a bonfire in Port Huron.
PORT HURON, Michigan - A new co-working space in Port Huron will match entrepreneurs with people who have technical expertise.
PORT HURON, Michigan - Gina McKillop and Brittney Palmer are going to have a big shipment to send out at the end of the month.
PORT HURON, Michigan - The U.S. Naval Sea Cadet Ship Grayfox is expected to remain based in Port Huron after resuming training at the beginning of this month.
PORT HURON, Michigan - A cold, strong wind swayed the Christmas lights atop the Fort Gratiot Light Station while Bryan Love and Alicia Moore stood by the lighted rail.