- Woman sentenced in deaths tied to drugged driving Updated: Feb-28-14 4:24 pm
- Officials warn of potential for Michigan flooding Updated: Feb-28-14 11:37 am
- Port Huron icebreaking planned to prevent flooding Updated: Feb-21-14 11:49 am
- Woman who faked cancer sentenced to 1-year term Updated: Feb-19-14 11:01 pm
- Downtown Port Huron getting kayak, canoe launch Updated: Feb-14-14 10:29 am
- Decision expected on Fort Gratiot Lighthouse fees Updated: Feb-09-14 4:13 am
- Officials: Remains found at game area are historic Updated: Feb-08-14 12:58 pm
PORT HURON, Michigan - A 30-year-old Port Huron Township woman who was driving under the influence of prescription pills has been sentenced in the deaths of two men in a traffic crash.
PORT HURON, Michigan - There is a potential for flooding in the coming months in Port Huron, the Grand Rapids area and other parts of the state in part because of ice and melting snow, officials said.
PORT HURON, Michigan - Authorities in Port Huron have authorized icebreaking efforts to take place along the Black River to prevent flooding from hitting area homes.
SANDUSKY, Michigan - A judge sentenced a Michigan woman to a year behind bars Wednesday in an "almost mind-boggling" scam that tricked an insurance company and swindled big-hearted people in small communities who believed she was dying of cancer.
PORT HURON, Michigan - A new kayak and canoe launch ramp for use by paddlers on the Black River is planned for Port Huron as officials work to boost the city's downtown.
PORT HURON, Michigan - A decision is expected this week on a proposal to lower fees for weddings and other events held at the Fort Gratiot Light Station.
PORT HURON, Michigan - The St. Clair County medical examiner's office says a human skull and bones found at the Port Huron State Game Area appear to be historic remains.