- Port Huron-area community looks at farm animal rules Updated: May-02-16 6:14 am
PORT HURON TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A Port Huron-area community is looking at amending zoning laws for housing livestock and farm animals.
- Teen gets 3-15 years in death of popular tow truck driver Updated: Apr-29-16 5:19 pm
PORT HURON, Michigan - A young man has been sentenced to 3-15 years in prison in death of a popular tow truck driver who was struck while pulling a car from a ditch in St. Clair County.
- $50 million sought for Blue Water Bridge plaza expansion Updated: Apr-28-16 5:26 am
PORT HURON, Michigan - The Michigan Department of Transportation is seeking about $50 million in federal grant money to fund the long-delayed expansion of the Blue Water Bridge plaza.
- A roundup of recent Michigan newspaper editorials Updated: Apr-18-16 10:01 am
Traverse City Record-Eagle. April 17, 2016
- Coast Guard plans seasonal closing of Harbor Beach station Updated: Apr-15-16 5:49 am
HARBOR BEACH, Michigan - The U.S. Coast Guard says planned seasonal closings at some of its Great Lakes stations include one in the Lake Huron community of Harbor Beach.
- Mother guilty in boy's Benadryl overdose death gets prison Updated: Apr-14-16 4:57 pm
PORT HURON, Michigan - A St. Clair County woman convicted in son's death from a Benadryl overdose has been ordered to serve up to 50 years in prison.
- Port Huron approves agreement to share cost of dredging Updated: Apr-12-16 8:05 am
PORT HURON, Michigan - Port Huron has approved an agreement with two townships to share the cost of dredging the Black River Canal.
- Michigan DNR urges hunters to wear orange for turkey season Updated: Apr-10-16 3:07 pm
PORT HURON, Michigan - The Michigan Department of Natural Resource's law enforcement division is urging hunters to wear orange when the spring turkey season begins April 18, even though it is not mandatory.
- Work moves ahead on $25 million cancer center in Port Huron Updated: Apr-08-16 5:44 am
PORT HURON, Michigan - Work is moving forward on a new $25 million cancer center in Port Huron.
- Drug task force tax hike could go to St. Clair County voters Updated: Apr-08-16 2:57 am
PORT HURON, Michigan - A tax increase for a sheriff department drug task force could go before voters in St. Clair County in August.
- Community looks at next steps to reopen police department Updated: Apr-07-16 9:27 am
MEMPHIS, Michigan - A small southeastern Michigan community is trying to figure out what's next in its effort to reopen its troubled police department.