- Port Huron welcome center opens after year of construction Updated: May-22-15 10:21 am
PORT HURON, Michigan - A larger Port Huron welcome center designed for motorists entering the United States from Canada is now open.
- 9 new outdoor sculptures coming to Port Huron Updated: May-20-15 9:15 am
PORT HURON, Michigan - The sculptures that have dotted the Thomas Edison Parkway and downtown of Port Huron for the past year have been slowly disappearing.
- 30-foot wings drawn in chalk part of fundraising effort Updated: May-14-15 11:27 am
PORT HURON, Michigan - Thirty-foot-wide black wings drawn in chalk and charcoal outside a cafe in Michigan are part of a fundraising effort for a woman who wants to help build a school for adults in Nicaragua.
- St. Clair River energy-harnessing project progresses Updated: May-13-15 12:02 pm
PORT HURON, Michigan - A project to generate energy from the St. Clair River's strong current is moving forward with plans to install four energy-harnessing devices in the river this year.
- Coast Guard completes Great Lakes ice breaking Updated: May-05-15 11:16 am
PORT HURON, Michigan - Efforts to break up ice on the Great Lakes have wrapped up after more than four months.
- Crews rescue US border agent after vehicle goes into river Updated: Apr-29-15 5:59 pm
ALGONAC, Michigan - Crews have rescued a U.S. Customs and Border Patrol agent who mistakenly drove his vehicle into the St. Clair River while answering an emergency call.