- Clatsop County hires new manager Updated: Feb-05-16 3:32 am
ASTORIA, Oregon - The Clatsop County Board of Commissioners has hired a new county manager to replace Scott Somers, who resigned last year.
- Astoria officials push to have historic ferry returned Updated: Feb-01-16 1:15 pm
ASTORIA, Oregon - Organizers of the 50th anniversary celebration of the Astoria-Megler Bridge are pushing to have a historic ferry that took passengers across the Columbia River returned in time for the festivities.
- Quake, tsunami drill tests Coast Guard Updated: Jan-27-16 10:17 am
ASTORIA, Oregon - When the men and women of U.S. Coast Guard Sector Columbia River came to work Monday morning, they were told they had 20 minutes to reach Fort Clatsop.
- Mother accused of killing child to undergo mental evaluation Updated: Jan-25-16 1:07 pm
ASTORIA, Oregon - A mother accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter at a coastal Oregon resort will undergo further mental evaluation.
- Tribe, State officials investigate Chinook burial site dig Updated: Jan-22-16 1:33 pm
ASTORIA, Oregon - Washington State and tribal officials are investigating after the Pacific County Public Utilities District dug in an area that is known as a Chinook Indian burial site.
- Trial set for ex-chiropractor accused of sex abuse Updated: Jan-20-16 5:01 am
ASTORIA, Oregon - A former Warrenton chiropractor who was convicted of sexually harassing eight patients is facing a new trial on sex abuse charges.
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to role in daughter's death Updated: Jan-11-16 10:21 am
ASTORIA, Oregon - An Oregon woman has pleaded guilty to manslaughter for her role in the death of her 2-year-old daughter.
- Family shares Whittney Ferguson's tragic addiction story Updated: Jan-10-16 2:02 am
ASTORIA, Oregon - Whittney Ferguson begged God to take away her addiction.