- Topeka homicide scene burglarized Updated: Dec-04-13 4:25 pm
- Kansas joins bidding for Boeing contract Updated: Dec-04-13 4:05 pm
- Accounting change to foist KPERS debt on locals Updated: Dec-04-13 10:21 am
- Kan. gov. to give State of State address Jan. 15 Updated: Dec-04-13 5:19 am
- Kan. Sen. Roberts visiting with Washburn students Updated: Dec-04-13 5:18 am
- Kan. man charged with capital murder over 4 deaths Updated: Dec-03-13 6:44 pm
- Topeka police say 3 victims died of gunshot wounds Updated: Dec-03-13 3:28 pm
- Kansas GOP announces speakers for annual gathering Updated: Dec-03-13 5:05 am
- Kan. gov.'s economic council to discuss housing Updated: Dec-03-13 5:04 am
- Kan. Gov. appoints new ag director Updated: Dec-02-13 1:28 pm
- Kan. Statehouse to mark Hanukkah Updated: Dec-02-13 5:05 am
- Report: 7K new Kan. jobs if free trade pact OK'd Updated: Dec-01-13 5:07 pm
- Buhler beats Coffeyville for Class 4A title Updated: Nov-30-13 7:35 pm
- Derby beats SM East for Class 6A title Updated: Nov-30-13 5:59 pm
- Man seeks to withdraw plea in Topeka shooting Updated: Nov-30-13 2:04 pm
- Kan. aqueduct project faces challenges Updated: Nov-30-13 11:45 am
- Winning ticket in $2.1M drawing sold in NE Kansas Updated: Nov-29-13 4:16 pm
- Kan. AG evaluating evidence in SE Kan. slayings Updated: Nov-29-13 1:30 pm
- Track funding clouds Kansas Amtrak future Updated: Nov-29-13 12:23 pm
- Kan. governor proclaims 'Small Business Saturday' Updated: Nov-29-13 7:52 am
- Topeka tree of honor came from suburban yard Updated: Nov-29-13 7:47 am
- Kan. church offers Black Friday breakfast option Updated: Nov-28-13 4:35 pm
- Groups spar over ownership of Topeka-based engine Updated: Nov-28-13 12:51 pm
- Brownback rues rush on holiday shopping Updated: Nov-27-13 5:58 pm
- Kansas revenues top forecast for November Updated: Nov-27-13 4:49 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - Topeka police have arrested two men suspected of burglarizing a home where three people were found shot to death on Sunday.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas officials said Wednesday they were optimistic that an economic incentive package geared at landing a Boeing contract to build the aviation giant's 777X commercial aircraft will pay off.
TOPEKA, Kansas - About $10 billion in projected pension debts will move from the state of Kansas to the balance sheets of local governments after a change in national accounting standards is implemented next year, according to a state official.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback is scheduled to give his annual State of the State address Jan. 15.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Sen. Pat Roberts is concluding a two-day, three-city tour of Kansas with a visit to Washburn University in Topeka.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A 22-year-old man was charged Tuesday with capital murder in the deaths of a southeast Kansas mother and her three children, and the state attorney general's office said in a court filing that authorities have evidence of domestic violence.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Topeka police said Tuesday three people found dead in a home over the weekend had been shot, although authorities still hadn't disclosed a motive or a possible suspect.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A council advising Gov. Sam Brownback on the Kansas economy is meeting this week to discuss the importance of housing to economic growth.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Gov. Sam Brownback has named a deputy Kansas secretary of agriculture to lead the department.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Gov. Sam Brownback will help mark the eighth night of Hanukkah during a ceremony at the Kansas Statehouse.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas could see about 7,000 new jobs if the U.S. and the European Union reach a free trade agreement, a study has found.
SALINA, Kansas - Senior running back Riley Allen ran for 173 yards and three touchdowns to lead Buhler to a 31-14 victory over Coffeyville in Kansas' Class 4A Championship on Saturday.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Quarterback Jeremy Dunham threw two touchdown passes and ran in another as Derby beat Shawnee Mission East 28-21 in Kansas' Class 6A Championship on Saturday.
TOPEKA, Kansas - One of four defendants in a deadly shooting death near a Topeka high school is seeking to withdraw his plea.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Aside from the potentially billions of dollars it could cost to divert water from the Missouri River to western Kansas, the negotiations among interested parties would make such an infrastructure project a daunting task.
TOPEKA, Kansas - The holidays just got brighter for someone who bought a state lottery ticket in northeast Kansas.
TOPEKA, Kansas - An upcoming court appearance is scheduled for a 22-year-old man suspected of killing a southeast Kansas woman and her three children.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Amtrak officials say a rail line is in need of additional funding in order to keep passenger service moving through southwest Kansas at a profitable speed.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback is proclaiming Saturday as "Small Business Saturday," urging consumers to shop at small, community retailers as the holiday shopping season begins in earnest.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A decorated blue spruce that will light up downtown Topeka during the holiday season stood for years next to a suburban home.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A Topeka church is getting in on the Black Friday action by dishing up early-morning munchies to shoppers.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Two groups are battling over ownership of a historic steam engine located at the Kansas Expocentre.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback says he understands why some retailers are holding Black Friday shopping hours on Thursday, but he doesn't like it.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas revenue officials say growth in sales taxes helped the state collect slightly more in taxes than expected this month.