- Ohio mother pleads guilty to charge in son's death Updated: Dec-07-13 5:36 pm
- Ohio amusement park still stays busy in winter Updated: Dec-07-13 11:36 am
- State will pay to rebuild Ohio Turnpike ramps Updated: Dec-06-13 8:10 am
- 3 people hurt in 4-vehicle crash outside Ohio mall Updated: Dec-04-13 9:53 pm
- Elderly man dead in Ohio fire had been stabbed Updated: Dec-04-13 4:05 pm
- 2013 AP Div. III All-Ohio prep football list Updated: Dec-03-13 8:29 pm
- New Ohio death row inmate suspect in 1994 killing Updated: Nov-24-13 10:29 am
- Ohioan sentenced after malnourished boy's death Updated: Nov-20-13 11:53 am
- Ohioan gets death sentence for killing mom, 2 kids Updated: Nov-14-13 4:49 pm
- Basu: With sex offenders, justice system needs nuanced... Updated: Nov-12-13 12:20 pm
SANDUSKY, Ohio - The mother of a slain Ohio toddler has pleaded guilty to a felony charge of permitting child abuse in the boy's 2012 death.
SANDUSKY, Ohio - The roller coasters are silent and last summer's cotton candy is a memory at Cedar Point.
SANDUSKY, Ohio - The state says the Ohio Turnpike will pay to rebuild collapsing ramps that lift many local roads up to bridges over the toll road.
SANDUSKY, Ohio - A four-vehicle crash at the entrance to an Ohio mall has injured three people.
SANDUSKY, Ohio - Police in northern Ohio say an 86-year-old man found dead in the basement of a burning home had been stabbed.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 2013 Associated Press Division III All-Ohio high school football team, based on the recommendations of a state media panel:
SANDUSKY, Ohio - Police in northern Ohio are reopening their investigation into an unsolved 1994 murder, this time focusing on a man recently sentenced to death in the killing of a young mother and her two children.
SANDUSKY, Ohio - The grandmother of a malnourished 18-month-old boy who died in northern Ohio was sentenced to two years in prison after pleading guilty to child endangerment, according to court documents filed Wednesday.
SANDUSKY, Ohio - A northern Ohio man convicted of killing a woman and her two young children has been sentenced to death.
When he was 19 and in college in Indiana, Galen Baughman, now 30, was enticed by an undercover New York investigator into sending online pornography to a child.