- Ohio city replaces statue after 7 decades Updated: Mar-09-14 1:05 pm
- Man killed in Ohio snowplow crash Updated: Mar-03-14 5:26 am
- Ohio counties to add video visitation for inmates Updated: Mar-01-14 11:43 am
- Ohio woman sentenced to 11 years after son's death Updated: Feb-28-14 3:34 pm
- Ohio amusement park opens gates for charity event Updated: Feb-23-14 2:13 pm
WADSWORTH, Ohio - A northeastern Ohio city that has been without its iconic Civil War statue for more than seven decades is getting a duplicate in time for the community's bicentennial celebration this year.
SANDUSKY, Ohio - The Ohio State Highway Patrol says a 22-year-old man was killed when he slammed his car into the rear of a snowplow.
DAYTON, Ohio - Jail officials in two Ohio counties plan to allow inmates to meet with their lawyers, family and friends using remote video access.
SANDUSKY, Ohio - A northern Ohio judge has sentenced a slain toddler's mother to 11 years in prison after she pleaded guilty to permitting child abuse in the boy's 2012 death.
SANDUSKY, Ohio - More than 300 people braved winds and cold temperatures for a children's charity event at the Cedar Point amusement park in northern Ohio.