- Cedar Point sets date for ride announcement Updated: Aug-30-15 4:37 am
SANDUSKY, Ohio - Cedar Point is ready to announce its big plans for next year.
- Ohio woman pleads guilty in river crash that killed boy, 4 Updated: Aug-25-15 11:07 am
SANDUSKY, Ohio - A woman who authorities say was drunk when her car went into a river, killing her friend's 4-year-old son, has pleaded guilty to aggravated vehicular homicide.
- Man pleads to conspiracy in drug slaying, gets 16 years Updated: Aug-21-15 10:38 am
SANDUSKY, Ohio - A man tried twice for what authorities say was a drug-related slaying in northwest Ohio has avoided a third trial by pleading guilty to reduced charges.
- Family unsure why man killed by roller coaster climbed fence Updated: Aug-15-15 3:40 pm
SANDUSKY, Ohio - Family members do not know why an Ohio man struck and killed by a roller coaster after climbing over a security fence would have risked injury to retrieve belongings that he lost while he was on the ride, the man's aunt said.
- Cedar Point delays ride announcement after guest's death Updated: Aug-15-15 8:17 am
SANDUSKY, Ohio - Cedar Point is delaying an announcement about a major new ride opening next year after a man looking for a lost cellphone was hit and killed by a roller coaster this week.
- Man struck, killed by roller coaster at Ohio amusement park Updated: Aug-14-15 8:52 am
SANDUSKY, Ohio - A man who entered a restricted area at Ohio's Cedar Point amusement park to look for a lost cellphone has been struck by a roller coaster and killed.
- LeBron James, Akron making college possible for city kids Updated: Aug-13-15 9:13 pm
SANDUSKY, Ohio - LeBron James is giving kids from Akron - ones with challenging backgrounds like his - the chance to go to college for free.
- Ohio ex-lawmaker seeks acquittal or retrial in theft case Updated: Aug-12-15 12:31 pm
PORT CLINTON, Ohio - A former northern Ohio lawmaker who was convicted of theft has asked a court to acquit him or grant a new trial and reduce the charge against him from a felony to a misdemeanor.
- Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in Ohio crash Updated: Aug-09-15 11:52 pm
SANDUSKY, Ohio - The State Highway Patrol says a motorcyclist has suffered serious injuries after her bike was struck in the rear by an SUV in Vermilion Township.