- Iowa man accused of shooting dog near boy Updated: Apr-19-14 4:46 pm
- Several new hog feeding operations planned in Iowa Updated: Apr-13-14 8:40 pm
- Des Moines County attorney taking medical leave Updated: Apr-12-14 5:58 pm
- Men burst into Burlington motel, attack owner Updated: Apr-08-14 5:43 pm
- Data: Des Moines County prosecutor spending more Updated: Apr-06-14 10:07 pm
- Iowa town to dedicate new veterans memorial Updated: Apr-06-14 3:47 pm
- Authorities in Mediapolis look into car burglaries Updated: Mar-28-14 7:17 pm
- Officials: Iowa hunter accidentally shot his foot Updated: Mar-24-14 6:56 pm
SPERRY, Iowa - A southeast Iowa man faces a felony charge after being accused of shooting a neighboring family's dog while it played near a 10-year-old boy.
BURLINGTON, Iowa - The number of hog feeding businesses in southeast Iowa could grow quickly if Des Moines County officials approve all the proposed projects.
BURLINGTON, Iowa - Des Moines County's chief prosecutor is taking an indefinite, paid medical leave of absence.
BURLINGTON, Iowa - The owner of a motel in Burlington remains hospitalized after being attacked and shot by three men who robbed him of an undetermined amount of money.
BURLINGTON, Iowa - The Des Moines County Attorney's office routinely spends more than other prosecutors in similar Iowa counties even though it handles fewer cases.
BURLINGTON, Iowa - New London residents are getting ready to dedicate their new veterans memorial nearly four years after planning for it began.
MEDIAPOLIS, Iowa - Authorities in the southeast Iowa city of Mediapolis are investigating nearly 70 reports of car burglaries over several days.
BURLINGTON, Iowa - Officials say a Burlington man is recovering after he accidentally shot himself in the foot while hunting.