- Burlington police still looking for killer in 1969 slaying Updated: Aug-01-15 7:53 pm
BURLINGTON, Iowa - Police in a southeastern Iowa city have not given up on solving the rape and killing of a real estate agent whose bound body was found nearly 46 years ago in a vacant house she was showing.
- Rural Burlington man killed in lawnmower accident Updated: Aug-01-15 1:38 pm
BURLINGTON, Iowa - Authorities say an 84-year-old rural Burlington man has died in a lawnmower accident.
- Some Iowa apartment tenants could face hot end to summer Updated: Jul-31-15 2:55 pm
BURLINGTON, Iowa - Residents of the Midtown Gardens apartment complex in Burlington could have a steamy end to the summer if a rental company can't reach a deal with the city over improperly installed air conditioning units.
- Art teacher's comic book stash reaches 70,000 volumes Updated: Jul-26-15 11:17 am
BURLINGTON, Iowa - The circumstances of Tony Onesto's early life make it seem almost preordained he would be a serious comic book collector.
- Ex-Burlington councilman faces more sex abuse charges Updated: Jul-22-15 2:14 pm
BURLINGTON, Iowa - A former Burlington city councilman faces additional sexual abuse charges as a result of an ongoing investigation over accusations that he abused teenage girls.
- Burlington school administrators to wear body cameras Updated: Jul-21-15 3:59 pm
BURLINGTON, Iowa - Burlington school administrators will begin wearing body cameras in January, but officials say they'll only activate them in situations in which they think video would be useful, such as fights on campus.
- Bookmobile helps keep kids learning during summer Updated: Jul-19-15 10:27 am
BURLINGTON, Iowa - At Lennox Park it was gray and damp except for the Burlington Public Library's bookmobile, whose eccentric decal provide a splash of color to the landscape.
- Hearing scheduled over access to files in Iowa woman's death Updated: Jul-12-15 1:50 pm
BURLINGTON, Iowa - The Iowa Public Information Board is expected to determine whether an investigation into the fatal police shooting of a Burlington woman should be made public.
- Summer school program strikes happy chord among students Updated: Jul-05-15 11:19 am
BURLINGTON, Iowa - The classrooms at Grimes Elementary School are anything but quiet this summer.