- Lawsuit dismissed against wilderness school in hiker's death Updated: Oct-12-15 5:25 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A contract that a young man signed releasing a Wyoming-based wilderness training academy from liability before his death on a 2011 backpacking trip to India bars his survivors from suing for damages, a federal judge has ruled.
- Wyoming woman dies of rabies after she was bitten by a bat Updated: Oct-07-15 9:10 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Officials say a Fremont County woman has died after contracting what is believed to be Wyoming's first confirmed human rabies case.
- Suspect pleads guilty in shootings of 2 Wyoming Indians Updated: Oct-02-15 3:28 am
LANDER, Wyoming - After a hearing that saw a man plead guilty to shooting two American Indians at a reservation border town this summer, Indians and non-Indians alike said they see the need for better communication and cultural understanding.
- Lawmakers may consider bill banning feeding wildlife Updated: Sep-28-15 5:21 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming lawmakers are expected to weigh whether the state needs a law banning people from feeding big and trophy game animals to keep them from gathering in urban areas.
- Shoshone Rose Casino begins $30M expansion Updated: Sep-21-15 12:07 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Officials are moving forward with a $30 million expansion to the Shoshone Rose Casino near Lander in an effort to draw in more out-of-town visitors.