- Riverton hospital moves to enter EPA tribal boundary dispute Updated: May-28-15 8:19 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Riverton Memorial Hospital maintains that a recent medical malpractice case filed against it in tribal court on the Wind River Indian Reservation underscores the problems the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency created in its recent decision that the city of Riverton and surrounding lands remain legally Indian Country.
- Agencies fight weeds to help sage grouse in Wyoming Updated: May-22-15 7:05 am
LANDER, Wyoming - State and federal land management agencies are teaming up with the Wyoming Game and Fish Department and others to keep invasive plants out of sage grouse habitat.
- After Laramie, protections could follow in Cheyenne, Lander Updated: May-15-15 5:58 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Laramie's ordinance prohibiting discrimination against gays and transgender people will be used as a model for getting similar ordinances approved elsewhere in Wyoming.
- Wyoming Catholic College eschews federal aid programs Updated: May-15-15 1:04 pm
LANDER, Wyoming - Mary Terlisner and her parents found creative ways to pay the $28,000 yearly cost to attend Wyoming Catholic College, a small liberal arts school with buildings scattered throughout the downtown here.
- Big petroleum tank cleanups recommended Updated: May-03-15 4:07 pm
LANDER, Wyoming - A review of 28 sites in the Lander area has turned up five petroleum-impacted sites that could cost $500,000 to clean up.