- Police identify man killed in Vancouver coin shop Updated: Nov-27-15 9:34 pm
VANCOUVER, Washington - Police have released the name of a man killed inside a Vancouver coin shop, and they're asking for help identifying the suspect.
- Environmental review: oil-by-rail terminal could hurt fish Updated: Nov-24-15 1:50 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - An environmental assessment for a proposed oil-by-rail terminal in Vancouver, Washington says the project could have negative consequences for salmon and other fish in the Columbia River.
- 'In God We Trust' sign hangs in Clark County Council room Updated: Nov-21-15 10:46 am
VANCOUVER, Washington - A sign with the national motto "In God We Trust" is now on display in the hearings room of the Clark County Council months after a controversial vote.
- Authorities: Missing woman died of overdose, body was buried Updated: Nov-19-15 5:19 pm
KELSO, Washington - The Cowlitz County Sheriff's office says an 18-year-old woman reported missing five years ago likely died of an accidental drug overdose and was buried in a remote area of Oregon.
- Police ID victim in Portland homicide as Vancouver teen Updated: Nov-13-15 2:19 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Police identified a man killed in North Portland as 19-year-old Dalton Marshall of Vancouver, Washington.
- Small quake shakes southwest Washington Updated: Nov-12-15 12:33 pm
VANCOUVER, Washington - A small earthquake rattled southwest Washington.
- Vancouver sees spike in multifamily residential units Updated: Nov-10-15 1:41 pm
VANCOUVER, Washington - Vancouver is seeing a sharp uptick in multifamily residential units under review or construction after years of sluggish development.
- High powered BPA plans for Oregon-Washington line on horizon Updated: Nov-08-15 4:22 pm
VANCOUVER, Washington - The Bonneville Power Administration is expected to release a final environmental impact statement on big plans for a new power line between Washington and Oregon by year end.
- Camas man invents power canes to help his daughter Updated: Nov-07-15 2:02 am
VANCOUVER, Washington - In the five years since Celeste Child, 54, had a stroke, she's recovered better than anyone thought she would.
- Another lawsuit filed against Chipotle in E. coli outbreak Updated: Nov-06-15 6:07 pm
SEATTLE - A second Washington woman and an Oregon man who contracted E. coli after eating at a Chipotle franchise are suing the Mexican restaurant chain.
- Timbers and Whitecaps play to 0-0 draw in MLS playoff match Updated: Nov-01-15 8:57 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland goalkeeper Jake Gleeson, who hadn't played in a Major League Soccer game since 2011, got the heads up Sunday morning that he was starting for the Timbers that afternoon in the first leg of the Western Conference semifinal against Vancouver.
- State committee approves new geographic names Updated: Nov-01-15 10:01 am
OLYMPIA, Washington - The Washington State Committee on Geographic Names has approved new names for geographic features in Grays Harbor, Jefferson and Pierce counties.