- Man stabbed in Vancouver, Wash., credit union robbery Updated: May-26-15 10:20 pm
VANCOUVER, Washington - Police in Vancouver, Washington, say a credit union customer was stabbed after trying to intervene when another man robbed the business.
- Ridgefield is Washington's fastest-growing city Updated: May-22-15 2:31 pm
VANCOUVER, Washington - Washington's fastest growing city is in southwest Washington about 25 miles north of Portland, Oregon.
- Demilitarizing the cops: States retool police training Updated: May-22-15 11:35 am
BURIEN, Washington - When prosecutor Dan Satterberg used to visit Washington state's police academy, the seas would part before him. Recruits would snap to attention, backs to the walls, and allow him to pass.
- Probation for minor leaguer who abused host family's son Updated: May-21-15 12:11 pm
FREDERICK, Maryland - The mother of a teenage sexual abuse victim says she once considered the 20 minor league baseball players she welcomed into her home as her sons.
- Vancouver man pleads guilty to securities fraud Updated: May-20-15 11:03 am
TACOMA, Washington - Federal prosecutors say a 20-year-old man has pleaded guilty in federal court in Tacoma to securities fraud for pump-and-dump schemes involving half a dozen stocks.
- Authorities offer $10,000 after string of 15 arsons Updated: May-20-15 8:23 am
VANCOUVER, Washington - Officials are offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or people responsible for a string of 15 fires on Vancouver's west side.
- Large stuffed tiger atop SUV generates 911 call Updated: May-20-15 7:35 am
CAMAS, Washington - The sight of a stuffed tiger - a very large stuffed tiger - lashed to the top of an SUV cruising around a southwest Washington lake was enough to generate a 911 call from someone who apparently thought it was real.
- SW Wash. Goodwill gets donation of training grenade Updated: May-19-15 12:25 am
VANCOUVER, Washington - Workers at a Goodwill store in the Vancouver, Washington, suburb of Orchards have found a realistic-looking training grenade in a box of donated goods.
- Washington, Oregon to update oil spill response plan Updated: May-14-15 11:02 am
VANCOUVER, Washington - Officials in both Washington and Oregon are seeking public comments as they prepare to update an oil spill response plan for the Lower Columbia River.
- Disabled Vancouver woman died of blunt head trauma Updated: May-12-15 9:26 pm
VANCOUVER, Washington - The Clark County medical examiner's office says a 66-year-old Vancouver, Washington, woman whose death is being investigated as a homicide died of blunt head trauma.
- Ore. hiker found dead under Washington state waterfall Updated: May-04-15 9:22 pm
VANCOUVER, Washington - Authorities say the body of a Portland, Oregon, hiker has been found at the bottom of a waterfall in north Skamania County, Washington.
- Timbers, Whitecaps play to 0-0 draw in Valeri's return Updated: May-03-15 2:05 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - As their offensive struggles continue, the Portland Timbers are hoping that the answer to their troubles made his return tonight.
- Clark County embraces electronic cigarette ban Updated: May-01-15 8:14 am
VANCOUVER, Washington - Clark County is expanding its electronic cigarette restrictions with Thursday's passage of a ban on using the devices anywhere smoking is prohibited.
- Bail bondsman bursts into wrong house; gets 15 years Updated: Apr-30-15 1:14 am
VANCOUVER, Washington - A southwest Washington bail bondsman has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for forcing his way into the wrong house in search of a fugitive and holding three occupants at gunpoint.
- Police seek further charges for Vancouver massage therapist Updated: Apr-28-15 12:28 pm
VANCOUVER, Washington - Police are seeking additional charges against a licensed Vancouver massage therapist after more people came forward to accuse him of inappropriately touching them.