- Tipped-over firework sparks fire; destroys pickup Updated: Jul-04-15 6:40 pm
VANCOUVER, Washington - A firework that got tipped over sparked a fire that destroyed a pickup and burned the outside of a house in east Vancouver.
- Private timber companies close access to lands Updated: Jul-04-15 10:09 am
VANCOUVER, Washington - Nine private timber companies have closed off access to their land in the Columbia Gorge due to extreme fire danger.
- State extends summer chinook season, modifies limits Updated: Jul-03-15 9:04 am
VANCOUVER, Washington - The state of Washington has extended the summer Chinook fishing season through July 31.
- Columbia River water temperature is hottest since 1950 Updated: Jul-01-15 11:20 am
VANCOUVER, Washington - The Columbia River is the warmest it has been since 1950.
- Whitecaps snap New England's 17-game home streak, 2-1 Updated: Jun-27-15 10:12 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Octavio Rivero scored on a penalty kick in the 31st minute and the Vancouver Whitecaps snapped the New England Revolution's 17-game home unbeaten streak with a 2-1 victory Saturday night.
- 2 killed in crash near Washougal Updated: Jun-24-15 5:22 pm
WASHOUGAL, Washington - Authorities say two people were killed in in a head-on crash on state Highway 14 east of Washougal in southwestern Washington.
- Warm temperatures a boon for stink bugs in the Northwest Updated: Jun-23-15 5:04 pm
VANCOUVER, Washington - On a hot June day, Joe Beaudoin ducked into the shade of his orchard to check for peaches with shallow dimples - the telltale signs left by the brown marmorated stink bug.
- Vancouver, Wash., teacher arrested in voyeurism case Updated: Jun-22-15 10:55 pm
VANCOUVER, Washington - A Vancouver, Washington, high school teacher accused of taking an inappropriate photo of a student with his phone has been arrested.
- Ousted saves 2 PKs, Whitecaps beat 10-man Red Bulls 2-1 Updated: Jun-20-15 9:50 pm
HARRISON, New Jersey - David Ousted saved two penalty kicks, and the Vancouver Whitecaps held off the 10-man New York Red Bulls for a 2-1 victory on Saturday night.
- 2 inmates escape in SW Washington; 1 recaptured Updated: Jun-17-15 2:40 am
VANCOUVER, Washington - Washington state Corrections Department officials say two minimum security inmates from the Larch Corrections Center escaped from a work crew in southwest Washington. One was recaptured within hours.
- Judge jumps into courtroom scuffle; minor injuries Updated: Jun-11-15 9:37 pm
VANCOUVER, Washington - Officials in Vancouver, Washington, say a judge who jumped into a courtroom scuffle suffered minor injuries.
- Family asks for information about Vancouver woman's killer Updated: Jun-08-15 6:13 am
VANCOUVER, Washington - The family of a 66-year-old Vancouver, Washington woman whose death is being investigated as a homicide are asking for the public's help identifying the killer.
- Vietnam-era boat returns to duty for Rose Festival Updated: Jun-07-15 7:15 pm
VANCOUVER, Washington - Decades after patrolling the Mekong Delta, the Gamewardens are back on the river.