- Curly the La Center camel ready for seasonal shows Updated: Dec-06-13 9:20 pm
- Woman unknowingly tweeted about death of husband Updated: Dec-05-13 4:15 pm
- Freezing temperatures across Washington Updated: Dec-04-13 8:11 am
- 2 same-sex couples sue BNSF over health benefits Updated: Dec-03-13 8:30 pm
- Guilty plea in Clark County hit-and-run fatality Updated: Dec-03-13 8:52 am
- Daniel Sedin nets 300th, Canucks beat Senators 5-2 Updated: Nov-29-13 12:44 am
- Rep. Herrera Beutler's 'miracle baby' to come home Updated: Nov-26-13 4:08 pm
- Man pleads guilty in Vancouver roommate killing Updated: Nov-25-13 8:46 pm
- Holiday emphasis patrols on I-5 for West Coast Updated: Nov-25-13 3:35 pm
- Redevelopment sought at cleaned-up Ridgefield site Updated: Nov-24-13 1:49 pm
- Wash. prostitution sting overwhelmed by demand Updated: Nov-23-13 11:35 am
- Vancouver company to get coal barge contract Updated: Nov-22-13 10:02 am
- Vancouver warehouse floor fails; 1 minor injury Updated: Nov-19-13 8:50 pm
- 2nd person dies from car crash in Vancouver Updated: Nov-19-13 4:31 pm
- Washington man sticks with 'Joe Biden defense' Updated: Nov-19-13 2:56 pm
- Clark County man dies of tuberculosis Updated: Nov-19-13 8:29 am
- Foam blocks used in Washington highway foundation Updated: Nov-13-13 3:48 pm
- Man seriously injured at Vancouver crash scene Updated: Nov-12-13 2:11 pm
- Cowlitz Co. infant with meningitis dies Updated: Nov-11-13 11:37 pm
- Extended comment period for Vancouver oil terminal Updated: Nov-11-13 2:03 pm
- Vancouver hit-and-run victim dies of injuries Updated: Nov-06-13 3:56 pm
- Leavitt leading in early Vancouver mayor returns Updated: Nov-06-13 12:27 am
LA CENTER, Washington - Curly the camel can sense that the busy Christmas season is about to start, according to his owner, Jeff Siebert.
SEATTLE - A Washington state woman who regularly monitors police scanner traffic unknowingly live-tweeted about her husband's death in a freeway crash.
SEATTLE - Temperatures are below freezing across Washington and the National Weather Service says they are likely to stay that way through the weekend.
SEATTLE - Two workers sued one of the nation's largest rail companies Tuesday, saying their same-sex spouses have repeatedly been denied health benefits even though voters in Washington state legalized gay marriage last year.
VANCOUVER, Washington - A Vancouver man who left his friend to bleed to death after a drunken driving crash was sentenced Monday to more than four years in prison.
OTTAWA, Ontario - Milestones don't mean much to Daniel Sedin in November.
VANCOUVER, Washington - A spokesman for southwest Washington Congresswoman Jaime Herrera Beutler (BUHT'-lur) says her infant daughter was moved from a hospital to an outpatient facility last week in California, and she could be home in Camas by Christmas.
VANCOUVER, Washington - A 21-year-old man has pleaded guilty to killing his roommate last year in Vancouver a week before he trial was set to begin.
VANCOUVER, Washington - State troopers will be conducting emphasis patrols for the Thanksgiving holiday along the entire West Coast stretch of Interstate 5 from San Diego to Bellingham.
RIDGEFIELD, Washington - The Port of Ridgefield is looking into redeveloping a site that used to be one of the state's most contaminated pieces of waterfront.
VANCOUVER, Washington - Vancouver police detectives say an overwhelming number of people tried to meet with an undercover officer who was conducting a prostitution sting.
PENDLETON, Oregon - A company that plans to ship coal down the Columbia River has signed a letter of intent with Tidewater Barge Lines of Vancouver, Washington, for transportation service.
VANCOUVER, Washington - Officials in Vancouver, Washington, say a warehouse building floor collapsed under a heavy load of lead ingots, falling onto plastic containers of rubbing alcohol. One minor injury was reported.
VANCOUVER, Washington - A second person has died from a crash Sunday night in Vancouver.
VANCOUVER, Washington - A Washington state man who fired a shotgun in the air to scare off car prowlers has refused a plea deal and says he's sticking with what's become known as the "Joe Biden defense."
VANCOUVER, Washington - A Clark County man has died of tuberculosis he did not know he had.
VANCOUVER, Washington - As the forklift lurched toward a nearby truck, its prongs began to slide between two foam blocks loaded on the trailer. An unmistakable squeak followed, like Styrofoam being jammed into a cardboard box.
VANCOUVER, Washington - A man was found with life-threatening injuries just before midnight Monday in Vancouver.
VANCOUVER, Washington - Health officials say a Cowlitz County infant diagnosed with bacterial meningitis has died in a Portland hospital.
VANCOUVER, Washington - The public has more time to comment on plans for an oil terminal at the Port of Vancouver.
VANCOUVER, Washington - Police say a hit-and-run victim in Vancouver has died of his injuries.
VANCOUVER, Washington - Incumbent Tim Leavitt is leading in early returns in the Vancouver, Washington, mayor's race.