- Skiers happy as Sierra storm drops 3 feet of snow Updated: Dec-07-13 9:06 pm
- Arrest in killing of man at reservation near Elko Updated: Dec-07-13 10:04 am
- Ex-Reno reporter may be prosecuted for deer hunt Updated: Dec-06-13 8:32 pm
- Ex-Assemblywoman Vivian Freeman dies at 86 Updated: Dec-06-13 7:53 pm
- Chill grips Nevada, flurries possible in Vegas Updated: Dec-06-13 6:41 pm
- Ex-Reno newspaper writer sentenced for date rapes Updated: Dec-06-13 5:19 pm
- Reno man convicted of murder in toddler's death Updated: Dec-06-13 3:07 pm
- Deputies want info about woman wandering near Reno Updated: Dec-06-13 7:05 am
- Yellow Cab of Reno faces disability bias suit Updated: Dec-05-13 8:35 pm
- NV Rep. Amodei named to Appropriations Committee Updated: Dec-05-13 2:50 pm
- Made-for-movie model of USS Nevada being restored Updated: Dec-05-13 2:04 pm
- Sandoval's cabinet hits road for business visits Updated: Dec-05-13 6:14 am
- 6 inches of snow in Reno, traffic snarled Updated: Dec-03-13 8:52 pm
- UNR police, others sued over circus animal dispute Updated: Dec-03-13 3:51 pm
- Murder trial opens for Reno man in toddler's death Updated: Dec-02-13 7:41 pm
- House of Reno car dealer destroyed by fire Updated: Dec-01-13 9:31 pm
- Nev. cowboy a rarity in national rodeo category Updated: Dec-01-13 6:23 pm
- No. 20 California beats Idaho 59-55 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:33 am
- BYU edges Nevada in 28-23 win Updated: Nov-30-13 7:42 pm
- No. 20 California powers past Wake Forest 84-61 Updated: Nov-30-13 12:50 am
- Court fireworks, but Burning Man deal likely done Updated: Nov-29-13 3:53 pm
- Reno Air Races appeals for money to save event Updated: Nov-29-13 2:49 pm
- 1000s line up for free Thanksgiving feasts in NV Updated: Nov-29-13 2:49 pm
- NHP IDs pedestrian killed on I-80 on Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-29-13 2:15 pm
- Therapy dogs relieve stress at Reno Airport Updated: Nov-28-13 7:05 am
RENO, Nevada - A storm dropped up to 3 feet of snow in the Sierra Nevada, helping build up the slopes and giving a fun run to skiers and snowboarders Saturday.
RENO, Nevada - An Elko man has been arrested on suspicion of murder in the shooting death of another man on the South Fork Indian Reservation.
RENO, Nevada - Humboldt County prosecutors are considering filing misdemeanor criminal charges against a former outdoor writer for the Reno Gazette-Journal accused of illegally shooting a deer at the Sheldon National Wildlife Refuge.
RENO, Nevada - Former Assemblywoman Vivian Freeman, who championed the causes of women and children, conservation and education, has died at the age of 86.
Northern Nevada shivered Friday in bone-chilling temperatures, and forecasters said colder weather was yet to come in the state, with tourists possibly seeing snow flurries over the weekend against the neon marquees of the Las Vegas Strip.
RENO, Nevada - A former freelance writer for a Reno newspaper has been sentenced to 40 years in prison for the brutal date rapes of two women he met online.
RENO, Nevada - A 23-year-old Reno man has been convicted of murder in the beating death of his girlfriend's toddler.
RENO, Nevada - Washoe County sheriff's deputies are asking for the public's help in an investigation into a woman who was wandering along U.S. Highway 395 north of Reno trying to flag down cars on the night before Thanksgiving.
RENO, Nevada - A longtime taxi driver and his disabled wife have sued his former employer, claiming he was fired for complaining about fellow Yellow Cab drivers refusing rides to the couple and their service dogs from the Reno airport.
RENO, Nevada - Nevada Congressman Mark Amodei (A'-muh-day) has won a coveted spot on the House Appropriations Committee.
RENO, Nevada - From the time Nevada's namesake battleship, the USS Nevada, was launched in 1914, it has held a special place in the hearts of the state's residents.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Gov. Brian Sandoval is joining members of his cabinet on the road to visit businesses in Las Vegas, Reno and Sparks as part of what he's calling "Cabinet Business Visit Day."
RENO, Nevada - A winter storm dumped about a half foot of snow on the Reno area Tuesday, sending state workers and school children home early, snarling city traffic and slowing the flow of Interstate 80 over the Sierra as the system moved across the northern half of Nevada ahead of a bitter cold front.
RENO, Nevada - Lawyers for the University of Nevada, Reno, say they'll produce the security videotape animal rights activists claim will prove their First Amendment rights were violated when they were threatened with arrest in 2011 while trying to photograph alleged mistreatment of circus elephants.
RENO, Nevada - A 23-year-old Reno man is on trial for murder in the beating death of his girlfriend's toddler.
RENO, Nevada - Reno fire investigators are trying to pinpoint the cause of a fire that destroyed the 4,000-square-foot home of a Reno car dealer.
RENO, Nevada - A former top rookie cowboy from Elko is gearing up to be the first Nevadan to compete in the national rodeo finals in steer wrestling in 45 years.
RENO, Nevada - Brittany Boyd scored 15 points as No. 20 California defeated Idaho 59-55 in the championship game of the John Ascuaga's Nugget Classic Saturday night.
RENO, Nevada - After a first half with zero points, five first downs and nine penalties, BYU found its groove in the second half.
RENO, Nevada - Justine Hartman scored 16 points and Afure Jemerigbe added 15 with six rebounds as California put away Wake Forest 84-61 Friday night.
RENO, Nevada - Organizers of the annual weeklong celebration of self-expression and eclectic art known as Burning Man and a Nevada county where it is held thought they had resolved their legal dispute over the festival.
RENO, Nevada - The National Championship Air Races has launched a worldwide fundraising campaign, hoping to keep alive Reno's 50-year-old aviation event that has been struggling with insurance costs since a deadly accident two years ago.
RENO, Nevada - Thousands of the needy turned out for annual free Thanksgiving Day feasts provided by two northern Nevada casinos.
RENO, Nevada - Troopers say a 26-year-old northern Nevada man is dead after trying to cross Interstate 80 in front of a semitrailer on Thanksgiving night.
RENO, Nevada - A pair of small therapy dogs are helping take some of the stress out of holiday travel for passengers at Reno-Tahoe International Airport.