- Man gets 30 years for Nevada Indian colony killing Updated: Apr-23-14 2:25 pm
- Nevada to review short sale practices Updated: Apr-23-14 1:31 pm
- 6 children, 3 adults hurt in Reno road crash Updated: Apr-22-14 5:29 pm
- Lawyers: Judge can't change delayed prison order Updated: Apr-22-14 5:16 pm
- Former Nevadan to lead Las Vegas Philharmonic Updated: Apr-22-14 2:31 pm
- Reno airport announces new summer flights Updated: Apr-22-14 6:14 am
- UNR replants trees to make room for student center Updated: Apr-21-14 12:43 pm
- Minor earthquake shakes Hawthorne area Updated: Apr-20-14 9:28 pm
- Nevada retailers expect $235 million Easter sales Updated: Apr-18-14 3:31 pm
- Nonprofit to take over Reno golf course Updated: Apr-18-14 2:41 pm
- Reno agrees to medical marijuana businesses Updated: Apr-18-14 6:28 am
- Washoe County offers smoke alarms for the deaf Updated: Apr-18-14 6:13 am
- AP MEMBER EXCHANGE: UNR frat celebrates centennial Updated: Apr-17-14 4:55 pm
- Closed Reno golf course could become new park Updated: Apr-17-14 11:43 am
- Suspected DUI driver arrested, hit Reno power pole Updated: Apr-17-14 10:53 am
- Reward offered in theft of copper wire from UNR Updated: Apr-16-14 6:10 pm
- Ex-homeless student at UNR wins $30K scholarship Updated: Apr-16-14 11:58 am
- Hot August Nights gives $100K to Reno youth club Updated: Apr-16-14 10:19 am
- Hundreds pay respects to Joe Dini in Yerington Updated: Apr-15-14 7:01 pm
- Reno unveils 4 new electric buses; $500K savings Updated: Apr-15-14 1:35 pm
- ID for pilot killed in crash at Reno Stead Airport Updated: Apr-15-14 9:55 am
- New casino opens in downtown Reno Updated: Apr-12-14 11:16 am
- Tesla factor: Recharging Nevada's lithium industry Updated: Apr-11-14 3:40 pm
- Police: Facebook posts prompted fatal casino fight Updated: Apr-11-14 1:16 pm
- Nevada food exports hit record levels Updated: Apr-11-14 6:13 am
RENO, Nevada - A man convicted of killing another man on the Battle Mountain Indian Colony has been sentenced to 30 years in prison.
RENO, Nevada - A Nevada agency will review practices in the real estate industry following an investigation by a Reno newspaper that showed dual-agency short sales involving a prearranged cash buyer accounted for more than 10 percent of home sales last year.
RENO, Nevada - The Washoe County sheriff's office says nine people were taken to the hospital following a two-car collision on Highland Ranch Parkway in Sun Valley north of Reno.
RENO, Nevada - Lawyers for convicted Nevada powerbroker Harvey Whittemore have argued that a federal judge cannot change an order that allows him to stay out of prison until his appeal is decided.
LAS VEGAS - A former Nevadan who's the resident conductor at the San Francisco Symphony has been named the new conductor of the Las Vegas Philharmonic.
RENO, Nevada - The traveling public will have more options for flying to and from Reno-Tahoe International Airport this summer.
RENO, Nevada - Five 40-foot trees have been uprooted and replanted at the University of Nevada, Reno.
HAWTHORNE, Nevada - A minor earthquake shook the Hawthorne area on Sunday morning, but there were no reports of damage.
RENO, Nevada - The Retail Association of Nevada says it expects the Easter holiday will equate to higher spending in stores.
RENO, Nevada - Rosewood Lakes Golf Course will continue to exist under a deal approved by the Reno City Council that turns management of the 18-hole course over to a nonprofit group that works to inspire youth through the game of golf.
RENO, Nevada - The Reno City Council is moving ahead with rules for medical marijuana establishments within the city limits.
RENO, Nevada - Washoe County is offering free strobe alarms and vibrating alert smoke detectors for the deaf and hard of hearing.
RENO, Nevada - It was 100 years ago this month that the first nationally affiliated fraternity appeared on the University of Nevada campus, and proud alumni of the Delta Xi Chapter of Sigma Nu will be making their way to Reno from around the country to commemorate the milestone.
RENO, Nevada - Residents of a northwest Reno neighborhood are launching an ambitious effort to turn an abandoned golf course into a park.
RENO, Nevada - Reno police have arrested a suspected drunken driver who crashed into a power pole on the city's south side
RENO, Nevada - Secret Witness is offering a $1,000 reward for information into the theft of two huge spools of copper wire from a construction site on the University of Nevada, Reno campus.
RENO, Nevada - A University of Nevada, Reno student who was homeless during part of her time attending high school in North Las Vegas has been named the winner of a prestigious national scholarship worth $30,000.
RENO, Nevada - The Hot August Nights Foundation is contributing $100,000 to the Boys & Girls Club of the Truckee Meadows to help support a new youth facility.
YERINGTON, Nevada - Several hundred of Joe Dini's friends, family and colleagues paid their last respects Tuesday at a funeral mass for the former, longtime Nevada Assembly speaker who was described as a quiet, humble man who became a "legislative giant" with a nose for compromise during more than three decades in the legislature.
RENO, Nevada - Transportation officials in Reno have added to their fleet four new buses that run solely on electric batteries.
RENO, Nevada - Authorities have identified the pilot who died in the crash of a small, home-built helicopter at Reno Stead Airport.
RENO, Nevada - Downtown Reno has a new casino for the first time since 1995 when the Silver Legacy opened.
RENO, Nevada - Take away the remnants of more than 200 exploratory drill holes and you're left with a rural landscape that looks just like any other in Humboldt County.
RENO, Nevada - Reno, Nevada, police say they've arrested a nightclub guard accused of killing a man who posted negative Facebook comments about the lounge's security.
RENO, Nevada - Nevada's food and agricultural exports reached a milestone last year, exceeding 2012 sales by more than $19 million.