- UNLV student leader ejected from game at rival UNR Updated: Mar-11-14 4:26 pm
- Trucking company lawyers renew tampering claims Updated: Mar-10-14 2:06 pm
- Nevada's Burton named Mountain West player of week Updated: Mar-09-14 8:57 pm
- Drought prompts warning to water trees in Reno Updated: Mar-09-14 12:11 pm
- Nevada comeback earns sweep of UNLV, 76-72 Updated: Mar-09-14 1:39 am
- Ranchers group criticizes Nevada sage grouse plans Updated: Mar-08-14 8:20 pm
- 3 arrested in Nevada tax refund scheme Updated: Mar-08-14 11:20 am
- Reno police probe death of man at park near river Updated: Mar-07-14 4:02 pm
- AP Newsbreak: Deputy accused of illegal stops Updated: Mar-07-14 3:25 pm
- Inmate dies in Reno after week in hospital Updated: Mar-07-14 1:34 pm
- FBI launches task force for "Gypsy Hill Murders" Updated: Mar-06-14 8:02 pm
- Regulators cite Harrah's act for animal abuses Updated: Mar-06-14 4:31 pm
- High winds forecast for the Sierra, western Nevada Updated: Mar-06-14 6:13 am
- Nevada suicide victim lied about missing wife Updated: Mar-05-14 9:01 pm
- Court won't reconsider Reno mayor term limit case Updated: Mar-05-14 5:45 pm
- Injured bear halts Tahoe ski run temporarily Updated: Mar-04-14 5:11 pm
- FBI reports some crime data up in Nevada cities Updated: Mar-04-14 4:49 pm
- Sierra snowpack one-third normal; outlook mixed Updated: Mar-04-14 1:48 pm
- Reno DMV office testing system to cut long waits Updated: Mar-03-14 11:28 am
- Nevada loses again, 72-58 to No. 25 New Mexico Updated: Mar-02-14 10:57 pm
- Bairstow leads No. 25 New Mexico over Nevada 72-58 Updated: Mar-02-14 9:38 pm
- Squaw Valley to fete Reno-Tahoe Olympians March 21 Updated: Mar-02-14 5:51 pm
- Expanded UNR Earthquake Lab 2nd biggest in world Updated: Mar-02-14 5:14 pm
- Snow allows more Sierra ski resorts to fully open Updated: Mar-01-14 6:49 pm
- Dayton woman critically wounded in gun accident Updated: Feb-28-14 7:05 pm
RENO, Nevada - The student body president of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas says there are no hard feelings after he was ejected from Saturday's basketball game at rival Nevada.
RENO, Nevada - Lawyers for a trucking company involved in a collision with an Amtrak train are renewing their allegations of evidence tampering by Union Pacific Railroad.
RENO, Nevada - Nevada point guard Deonte Burton has been named the Mountain West Conference Men's Basketball Player of the Week after leading the Wolf Pack to a pair of victories, including a 76-72 come-from-behind win over rival UNLV after trailing by 17 points.
RENO, Nevada - With the start of spring only a couple of weeks away, experts are urging Reno-area residents and businesses to water trees to help them survive the drought.
RENO, Nevada - Cole Huff drilled a jumper with 33 seconds left to play as Nevada erased a 17-point second deficit and knocked off UNLV, 76-72 Saturday night and claim the No. 3 seed and a first-round bye in next week's Mountain West Conference tournament.
RENO, Nevada - The Nevada Cattlemen's Association urged its members to deny state Department of Wildlife employees access to private land to protest the agency's proposals on protecting sage grouse.
RENO, Nevada - Three people were arrested in Northern California this week in connection with a tax refund scheme in Nevada.
RENO, Nevada - Reno police are investigating the death of a man whose body was found at a park along the Truckee River just north of Renown Regional Medical Center.
RENO, Nevada - A rural Nevada sheriff's deputy is accused of stopping travelers on a lonely stretch of U.S. Interstate 80 and confiscating tens of thousands of dollars for the county without bringing charges, according to two federal lawsuits.
RENO, Nevada - A 62-year-old inmate who was serving time for attempted lewdness with a minor has died at a Reno hospital.
REDWOOD CITY, California - The FBI said Thursday it is launching a task force to re-examine a series of unsolved murders of young women that happened along the San Francisco Peninsula nearly 40 years ago that law enforcement think might be linked to a similar woman's killing in Nevada.
LAS VEGAS - The U.S. Department of Agriculture says a circus act featured at two Harrah's casinos in Nevada has been treating its big cats poorly.
RENO, Nevada - Strong winds are expected in the Lake Tahoe region and western Nevada as a fast-moving storm moves into the area.
RENO, Nevada - The husband of a missing Spanish Springs woman concocted a false story about her supposed death before he committed suicide, but she too is likely dead, detectives said Wednesday.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The Nevada Supreme Court will not be swayed to change its mind over term-out city council members running for mayor.
RENO, Nevada - Part of a ski resort at Lake Tahoe was temporarily shut down while wildlife officials captured an injured bear cub that was wandering around a mountaintop chairlift.
LAS VEGAS - Police in Las Vegas reported a jump in the number of murders, and slight increases in rapes and robberies in the first six months of 2013, compared with the same period a year earlier.
RENO, Nevada - Weather watchers in the Sierra Nevada say they need a "Miracle March" to recover from an abysmal winter that has produced only one-third of the normal snowpack by this time of year.
RENO, Nevada - The Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles is testing out a new system aimed at cutting frustratingly long lines.
RENO, Nevada - Nevada coach David Carter knew it would be tough to slow down a streaking New Mexico team that combines a powerful frontline with two talented guards who make few mistakes.
RENO, Nevada - Cameron Bairstow helped New Mexico overcome the sluggish start that coach Craig Neal had feared.
RENO, Nevada - Squaw Valley is planning a special celebration at the Sierra ski resort March 21 to honor more than a dozen U.S. Olympians from the Reno-Lake Tahoe area who competed in the Winter Games in Sochi, Russia, including three who brought home gold.
RENO, Nevada - There's a whole lot of shakin' going on at the University of Nevada, Reno.
RENO, Nevada - A string of storms has allowed some ski resorts in the Sierra Nevada to finally open all of their terrain, but others still need more snow before they can swing into full operation after an unusually dry winter.
RENO, Nevada - A Dayton woman was critically wounded when her son's gun accidentally discharged, shooting her in a leg.