- Police name doctor killed in Reno hospital attack Updated: Dec-18-13 2:01 pm
- Reno police investigate suspicious death at casino Updated: Dec-18-13 10:31 am
- Squaw Valley ski resort scales back expansion plan Updated: Dec-17-13 2:32 pm
- Wood burning prohibited in Reno due to winter haze Updated: Dec-16-13 8:05 pm
- Homeless Reno man, 59, died in cold at park Updated: Dec-16-13 6:37 pm
- 2 graffiti vandals arrested in Reno-Sparks Updated: Dec-16-13 4:42 pm
- 'Lost' moon rocks presented to Nevada on display Updated: Dec-15-13 7:02 pm
- Nebraska Omaha over Nevada 82-80 Updated: Dec-14-13 8:59 pm
- Reno man gets probation for golf course shooting Updated: Dec-14-13 4:36 pm
- Nevada family nearly found on 1st day of search Updated: Dec-13-13 5:11 pm
- Lovelock family nearly found on 1st day of search Updated: Dec-13-13 3:46 pm
- Bill is final step in Reno water import project Updated: Dec-13-13 2:07 pm
- Reno school janitor named nation's best in contest Updated: Dec-13-13 11:52 am
- Reno Air Races boss: "Full speed ahead" Updated: Dec-12-13 8:47 pm
- Last of rescued Nevada family leaves hospital Updated: Dec-12-13 7:28 pm
- 20 years later, marooned couple recalls NV rescue Updated: Dec-12-13 6:26 pm
- APNewsBreak: Western governors show wildlife maps Updated: Dec-12-13 4:53 pm
- Reno lawyer sentenced for immigration crime Updated: Dec-12-13 1:14 pm
- Man arrested after selling stolen items online Updated: Dec-12-13 12:42 pm
- Reno officer finds homeless man dead in park Updated: Dec-12-13 12:41 pm
- Reno hit-run suspect surrenders after seeing news Updated: Dec-12-13 11:17 am
- Washoe County imposes burn ban Updated: Dec-10-13 6:14 am
- Record natural gas consumed in cold Reno-Sparks Updated: Dec-10-13 6:14 am
- Reid: No party-backed Democrat vs. Amodei in 2014 Updated: Dec-08-13 9:18 pm
- Skiers happy as Sierra storm drops 3 feet of snow Updated: Dec-07-13 9:06 pm
RENO, Nevada - Reno police on Wednesday identified a doctor killed and one of the two women wounded in the recent shooting attack at the largest hospital in northern Nevada.
RENO, Nevada - Reno police say they're investigating after a person who got in a fight and was found injured at a casino later died.
RENO, Nevada - Squaw Valley ski resort is scaling back its expansion plans to try to meet concerns of critics in the Sierra just north of Lake Tahoe, but conservationists say the verdict is still out on whether the changes will go far enough to protect the wetlands, scenery and charm of the rustic mountain resort that hosted the 1960 Winter Olympics.
RENO, Nevada - Washoe County health officials have extended a red burn code alert into its second week due to continued hazy conditions caused by a winter air inversion.
RENO, Nevada - Police have identified the homeless Reno man who died in the bitter cold at a city park as 59-year-old Jerome Cleommie (klee-OH'-mee) Austin.
RENO, Nevada - Law officers for the Washoe County Regional Gang Unit say they think the recent arrest of two suspected vandals will make a big dent in the graffiti problem in the Reno-Sparks area.
RENO, Nevada - Despite reports that they were long lost, moon rocks from two different Apollo missions that were presented to the state of Nevada have gone on public display in Reno.
RENO, Nevada - John Karhoff scored a season-high 25 points to lead Nebraska Omaha to an 82-80 victory over Nevada on Saturday night.
RENO, Nevada - A Reno man has been placed on probation and fined $1,000 for shooting a golfer whose errant ball broke a bedroom window at his home.
RENO, Nevada - A rescuer nearly found a family stranded in subzero temperatures on day one of what turned out to be a three-day search, but he turned back without finding them because of treacherous conditions, authorities said.
RENO, Nevada - Authorities say they almost found the Lovelock family missing in subzero temperatures this week on the first night of the search.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A bipartisan bill introduced in Congress is the last step toward finalizing a water import project in Reno that's been years in the making.
RENO, Nevada - Turns out the nation's top janitor works at a Reno high school.
RENO, Nevada - The Reno Air Racing Association says they've raised enough money to keep alive plans to host the 51st annual National Championship Air Races next fall.
LOVELOCK, Nevada - The last of the six family members who were rescued after two days in subzero temperatures in Nevada's wilderness left the hospital Thursday with friends and relatives who still can't believe they survived the ordeal.
RENO, Nevada - Two people who got international attention two decades ago when they survived eight days in frigid temperatures in northwest Nevada said the ordeal that ended with this week's rescue of a family near Lovelock struck familiar notes with them.
RENO, Nevada - Governors in 16 states unveiled a high-tech wildlife habitat mapping project Thursday that they hope will encourage economic development across the West while protecting the region's environmental treasures - an ambitious effort that's winning praise from conservationists and the energy industry.
RENO, Nevada - A Reno attorney who helped arrange a marriage for his girlfriend so she could remain in the United States has been sentenced to three years of probation and fined $3,000.
RENO, Nevada - A Reno man has been arrested after a victim saw his stolen items for sale on Craigslist and called police.
RENO, Nevada - An autopsy is planned on a homeless man in his late 50s who was found dead in a Reno park.
RENO, Nevada - Reno police say a 35-year-old woman suspected of a hit-and-run turned herself in after seeing reports of the man's death in the media.
RENO, Nevada - Bitter cold temperatures are trapping air pollution in the valleys of western Nevada, prompting Washoe County health officials to issue a ban on using fireplaces, wood or pellet stoves.
RENO, Nevada - Northern Nevada's cold wave is beginning to ease up but natural gas customers in the Reno-Sparks area will still feel the sting in their wallets when next month's bill arrives.
RENO, Nevada - Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says Democrats won't have a party-backed candidate to run against Republican Rep. Mark Amodei in 2014, but he's not ready to surrender the governor's race to incumbent Republican Brian Sandoval.
RENO, Nevada - A storm dropped up to 3 feet of snow in the Sierra Nevada, helping build up the slopes and giving a fun run to skiers and snowboarders Saturday.