- Reward offered in theft of copper wire from UNR Updated: Apr-16-14 6:10 pm
- Ex-homeless student at UNR wins $30K scholarship Updated: Apr-16-14 11:58 am
- Hot August Nights gives $100K to Reno youth club Updated: Apr-16-14 10:19 am
- Hundreds pay respects to Joe Dini in Yerington Updated: Apr-15-14 7:01 pm
- Reno unveils 4 new electric buses; $500K savings Updated: Apr-15-14 1:35 pm
- ID for pilot killed in crash at Reno Stead Airport Updated: Apr-15-14 9:55 am
- Rancher inspects cattle after showdown with feds Updated: Apr-14-14 9:14 pm
- New casino opens in downtown Reno Updated: Apr-12-14 11:16 am
- Tesla factor: Recharging Nevada's lithium industry Updated: Apr-11-14 3:40 pm
- Police: Facebook posts prompted fatal casino fight Updated: Apr-11-14 1:16 pm
- Nevada food exports hit record levels Updated: Apr-11-14 6:13 am
- Joe Dini, longtime Nevada Assembly speaker, dies Updated: Apr-10-14 6:37 pm
- Reno police donate nearly 500 children's books Updated: Apr-10-14 6:19 am
- Reno police identify woman killed in hit-run Updated: Apr-09-14 3:16 pm
- Washoe County approves medical pot zoning rules Updated: Apr-09-14 2:48 pm
- Washoe trustees OK wireless school upgrades Updated: Apr-09-14 6:13 am
- Reno to lay off 35 firefighters after grant denied Updated: Apr-08-14 5:40 pm
- Federal judge upholds Lake Tahoe regional plan Updated: Apr-08-14 12:20 pm
- UNR team dominates concrete canoe competition Updated: Apr-08-14 6:16 am
- Fallon man killed in motorcycle crash Updated: Apr-07-14 5:05 pm
- Man dies while skiing at North star resort Updated: Apr-07-14 12:31 pm
- BLM budget focuses on wild horses, sage grouse Updated: Apr-06-14 4:44 pm
- 2 killed in Reno wreck involving wrong-way driver Updated: Apr-05-14 9:28 pm
- Tension growing between ranchers, mustang backers Updated: Apr-05-14 8:28 pm
- Motorcyclist dies after Carson City wreck Updated: Apr-05-14 11:17 am
RENO, Nevada - Secret Witness is offering a $1,000 reward for information into the theft of two huge spools of copper wire from a construction site on the University of Nevada, Reno campus.
RENO, Nevada - A University of Nevada, Reno student who was homeless during part of her time attending high school in North Las Vegas has been named the winner of a prestigious national scholarship worth $30,000.
RENO, Nevada - The Hot August Nights Foundation is contributing $100,000 to the Boys & Girls Club of the Truckee Meadows to help support a new youth facility.
YERINGTON, Nevada - Several hundred of Joe Dini's friends, family and colleagues paid their last respects Tuesday at a funeral mass for the former, longtime Nevada Assembly speaker who was described as a quiet, humble man who became a "legislative giant" with a nose for compromise during more than three decades in the legislature.
RENO, Nevada - Transportation officials in Reno have added to their fleet four new buses that run solely on electric batteries.
RENO, Nevada - Authorities have identified the pilot who died in the crash of a small, home-built helicopter at Reno Stead Airport.
RENO, Nevada - A Nevada rancher said Monday he's trying to determine if federal agents damaged his cattle when the animals were rounded up then released in a showdown with angry protesters over a decades-long dispute about rangeland rights.
RENO, Nevada - Downtown Reno has a new casino for the first time since 1995 when the Silver Legacy opened.
RENO, Nevada - Take away the remnants of more than 200 exploratory drill holes and you're left with a rural landscape that looks just like any other in Humboldt County.
RENO, Nevada - Reno, Nevada, police say they've arrested a nightclub guard accused of killing a man who posted negative Facebook comments about the lounge's security.
RENO, Nevada - Nevada's food and agricultural exports reached a milestone last year, exceeding 2012 sales by more than $19 million.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Former Nevada Assembly Speaker Joe Dini, a gentle-voiced statesman who used power of persuasion and friendship to bridge partisan divides through a long legislative career, died Thursday at a Reno hospital. He turned 85 just two weeks ago, on March 28.
RENO, Nevada - Rounding up bad guys isn't the only priority of Reno police officers.
RENO, Nevada - A woman killed in a hit-and-run accident has been identified by Reno police as 50-year-old Dianne Lane.
RENO, Nevada - Washoe County on Tuesday night approved rules governing where medical marijuana facilities can set up within unincorporated areas, a first step toward implementing the fledgling industry.
RENO, Nevada - The Washoe County School Board has approved $12 million to install wireless Internet systems in all schools in the district.
RENO, Nevada - As many as 35 Reno city firefighters may lose their jobs because of the loss of federal grant money, officials said Tuesday.
RENO, Nevada - A federal judge has upheld a regional plan regulating development in the Lake Tahoe Basin that straddles the Nevada-California line.
RENO, Nevada - University of Nevada, Reno engineering students are floating high in a concrete canoe.
RENO, Nevada - Authorities say a Fallon man is dead after losing control of his motorcycle on State Route 341 near Virginia City.
RENO, Nevada - Authorities say a 67-year-old California man died in an apparent skiing accident at Northstar Resort.
RENO, Nevada - Wild-horse fertility control and sage-grouse habitat conservation are among top priorities in the proposed $1.1 billion budget for the federal Bureau of Land Management.
RENO, Nevada - A man driving the wrong way on Interstate 580 in Reno collided head-on with another car early Saturday, killing himself and the other driver.
RENO, Nevada - Tensions bubbled over on the range in a turf battle that has been simmering for decades over one of the icons of the American West and scant forage on arid, high desert lands from Nevada to Wyoming.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A motorcyclist from Sparks has become the second person to die from injuries suffered in a Carson City wreck.