- Davis hits another homer, but Brewers fall 6-1 to Cubs Updated: Oct-03-15 1:05 am
- Cubs beat Brewers, try to keep up in race to host wild card Updated: Oct-03-15 12:43 am
- Wisconsin airman among 11 dead in Afghanistan plane crash Updated: Oct-02-15 8:19 pm
MILWAUKEE - An airman from Wisconsin was among the 11 people killed when a U.S. Air Force military transport crashed at a base in Afghanistan, his sister said Friday.
- AP source: Bucks lock up Henson for 4 years, $44 million Updated: Oct-02-15 7:19 pm
John Henson's statistics from his first three seasons in the NBA don't really jump off the page.
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee inaugurates chancellor Updated: Oct-02-15 5:29 pm
MILWAUKEE - The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee has inaugurated Chancellor Mark Mone, a former business professor tasked with leading the school through a $30 million two-year budget cut.
- Former Milwaukee Bucks cheerleader sues team over pay Updated: Oct-01-15 6:00 pm
MILWAUKEE - A former Milwaukee Bucks cheerleader has sued the team, saying the flat-rate pay system dancers work under leaves them earning far less than minimum wage.
- Joy Global to lay off 109 union employees in Milwaukee Updated: Sep-30-15 6:31 pm
MILWAUKEE - Joy Global Inc. plans to lay off 109 union workers and terminate four non-union employees at the company's mining equipment factory in Milwaukee.
- Officers take on store that sold gun used to shoot them Updated: Sep-30-15 11:17 am
MILWAUKEE - Two Milwaukee police officers are in court where they are taking on the gun store that sold a firearm to the man who shot them.
- Court upholds order barring harassment of clinic volunteer Updated: Sep-29-15 11:44 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Milwaukee judge properly issued a restraining order against an activist accused of harassing an abortion clinic volunteer, a state appeals court ruled Tuesday.
- GE plans to stop making engines in Waukesha, cut 350 jobs Updated: Sep-28-15 3:24 pm
WAUKESHA, Wisconsin - GE Power & Water plans to stop manufacturing gas engines in Waukesha and move the work to Canada, meaning the loss of 350 jobs in Waukesha.
- Bright outlook greets Milwaukee Bucks on eve of camp Updated: Sep-28-15 2:51 pm
ST. FRANCIS, Wisconsin - Co-owning the Milwaukee Bucks has tested Wesley Edens in a good way.
- Mother says toddler likely ingested methadone Updated: Sep-28-15 11:31 am
MILWAUKEE - A report by the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner says the mother of a 20-month-old girl who died told investigators her daughter likely ingested methadone.
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee to open research center Updated: Sep-28-15 7:12 am
MILWAUKEE - The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee is set to officially open its new five-story, $80 million research center.
- Haunted houses, creepy mazes and other Halloween attractions Updated: Sep-23-15 5:11 pm
Escape rooms, zombie fights and carnival sideshow freaks are a few of the themes popping up at this year's Halloween attractions.
- Milwaukee County Zoo has new baby giraffe Updated: Sep-22-15 5:04 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee County Zoo has a new baby giraffe, the first since 2003.
- Milwaukee council adds city money to Bucks new arena Updated: Sep-22-15 3:55 pm
MILWAUKEE - A city council in Milwaukee on Tuesday approved its piece of the $250 million public financing package that will fund half of a new Milwaukee Bucks arena.
- Brewers tab Astros assistant David Stearns general manager Updated: Sep-21-15 8:13 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Brewers' youth movement is carrying over to the front office.
- Defendant accused of killing baby, man due in court Updated: Sep-21-15 7:50 am
MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee man charged with fatally stabbing his infant daughter and another man is expected in court for a plea hearing.
- Brewers end 8-game skid in 8-4 win over Reds Updated: Sep-20-15 6:45 pm
MILWAUKEE - In a lineup depleted by injuries and trades, steady veteran Adam Lind served as the offensive spark for the Milwaukee Brewers on Sunday.
- Brewers' Herrera thought he had broken leg from collision Updated: Sep-20-15 2:51 pm
MILWAUKEE - Elian Herrera felt so much pain after colliding with teammate Shane Peterson, the Milwaukee third baseman thought he had broken a leg.
- Frazier joins elite company in helping Reds beat Brewers 9-7 Updated: Sep-20-15 12:00 am
MILWAUKEE - Cincinnati Reds third baseman Todd Frazier moved into quite a place in team history Saturday.
- Brewers 3B Herrera hurt in collision with teammate Updated: Sep-19-15 10:30 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee Brewers third baseman Elian Herrera was injured Saturday night when he collided with teammate Shane Peterson as they tried to chase down a looping fly ball in left field.
- Brewers pitcher Nelson still in hospital after liner to head Updated: Sep-18-15 6:41 pm
MILWAUKEE - Brewers pitcher Jimmy Nelson will remain in a hospital for at least a second night after being hit in the head by a line drive.
- Johnson Controls plans to cut 3,000 from salaried workforce Updated: Sep-18-15 10:28 am
MILWAUKEE - Auto parts maker Johnson Controls plans to cut 3,000 salaried employees from its global workforce over the next two years as part of a cost-reduction push.
- Lackey, Cardinals sweep; Brewers pitcher Nelson hurt Updated: Sep-18-15 12:49 am
MILWAUKEE - Startled at the sight of his line drive hitting Brewers pitcher Jimmy Nelson in the head, Tommy Pham felt himself freeze for a moment.