- Nelson leads Brewers past Pirates 7-4 Updated: Sep-02-15 12:24 am
MILWAUKEE - Jimmy Nelson followed up one of his worst starts of the season with one of his best.
- 16-year-old girl shot, injured in Milwaukee Updated: Sep-01-15 7:37 am
MILWAUKEE - A 16-year-old girl was shot and injured while sitting in a vehicle in Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee funding for new Bucks arena goes before public Updated: Aug-31-15 9:26 pm
MILWAUKEE - The public's first opportunity to formally comment on part of a $500 million funding plan to build a new Milwaukee Bucks arena attracted an overflow crowd Monday evening, with one group questioning how the city has enough money to help pay for the project but not neighborhood or school investments.
- The Latest: Plan calls for tax districts for Bucks arena Updated: Aug-31-15 8:30 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee development and financial officials are giving the public its first official look at the final piece of a $500 million funding plan for a new arena for the Milwaukee Bucks. Here's the latest (all times local):
- Lamb impressive despite loss to Brewers Updated: Aug-30-15 7:02 pm
- Braun, Peralta lead Brewers past Reds Updated: Aug-30-15 6:35 pm
MILWAUKEE - After a poor start in his last game, Wily Peralta insisted he'd rebound in his next outing.
- Mayor: Equip all Milwaukee beat police with body cameras Updated: Aug-30-15 5:49 pm
MILWAUKEE - All Milwaukee police officers on the street would be wearing body cameras by the end of 2016 under a proposal announced Sunday by Mayor Tom Barrett.
- Rodriguez loses save streak, Brewers fall to Reds 12-9 Updated: Aug-30-15 12:47 am
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee Brewers closer Francisco Rodriguez has been one of the few bright spots in a tough season for the Brewers.
- Wisconsin driver Paul Menard wins at Road America Updated: Aug-29-15 8:20 pm
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin - Paul Menard has cherished wins at Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the Milwaukee Mile in his home state of Wisconsin. He deeply desired a significant victory at Road America, the track where he spent many weekends as a child.
- Invasive starry stonewort reported in 6 SE Wisconsin lakes Updated: Aug-29-15 2:49 pm
MILWAUKEE - The state Department of Natural Resources says starry stonewort has been reported in six bodies of water in southeastern Wisconsin.
- 1 injured when fire department truck overturns at airport Updated: Aug-28-15 1:14 pm
MILWAUKEE - Operations at Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee County have returned to normal following a truck crash.
- Victim group seeks independent review of clergy abuse claims Updated: Aug-25-15 8:58 pm
MILWAUKEE - A group of clergy sexual abuse victims called Tuesday for an independent commission to investigate molestation accusations that are sealed as part of a bankruptcy case involving the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Milwaukee.
- More abuse victims included in Milwaukee archdiocese filing Updated: Aug-25-15 9:08 am
MILWAUKEE - The bankruptcy reorganization plan filed by the Catholic Archdiocese of Milwaukee includes compensation for more clergy abuse victims than originally announced in a settlement earlier this month.
- Number of fatal bike crashes double last year Updated: Aug-25-15 8:32 am
MILWAUKEE - The number of bicyclists killed in crashes this year in Wisconsin is more than double last year.
- Moore says Walker 'tightening the noose' on black people Updated: Aug-24-15 4:23 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Democratic U.S. Rep. Gwen Moore says that Republican Gov. Scott Walker's policies are "tightening the noose, literally, around African Americans."
- Alley shooting brings Milwaukee's homicides to 100 this year Updated: Aug-22-15 12:14 pm
MILWAUKEE - A fatal shooting in an alley has brought Milwaukee's homicide total to 100 this year.
- Milwaukee man dies after accidentally shooting himself Updated: Aug-21-15 5:10 pm
MILWAUKEE - A 22-year-old Milwaukee man has died after accidentally shooting himself in the leg while trying to put his gun back in its holster.
- Not guilty pleas entered for teens in Slender Man stabbing Updated: Aug-21-15 3:40 pm
WAUKESHA, Wisconsin - A pair of 13-year-old girls accused of trying to kill their friend as a sacrifice to a horror fiction character called Slender Man sat silently in court Friday, prompting the judge to issue a not guilty plea on their behalf.
- The Latest: Judge sets trial date for Slender Man defendants Updated: Aug-21-15 2:51 pm
WAUKESHA, Wisconsin - The latest in the case of two 13-year-old girls accused in the repeated stabbing of a classmate in Wisconsin (all times local):
- Bucks spent most lobbying Wisconsin lawmakers through June Updated: Aug-21-15 1:59 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Milwaukee Bucks spent more money lobbying the Wisconsin Legislature than any other organization during the first half of the year, as the NBA team was pushing for approval of a new basketball arena.
- Bucks spent most on lobbying state lawmakers through June Updated: Aug-21-15 1:52 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Milwaukee Bucks spent more money lobbying the Wisconsin Legislature than any other organization during the first half of the year, as the NBA team was pushing for approval of a new basketball arena, a report released Friday showed.
- Judge lifts ban on photos of teens' faces in stabbing case Updated: Aug-21-15 7:53 am
MILWAUKEE - A judge hearing the case of two 13-year-old girls accused of stabbing a classmate has lifted a ban on courtroom photography of the girls' faces.
- West Nile virus found in mosquitoes in Milwaukee Updated: Aug-21-15 4:46 am
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee health officials say West Nile virus has been found in mosquitoes collected in the city.
- Recovered from stab injuries, Copeland focused on Bucks Updated: Aug-20-15 6:12 pm
ST. FRANCIS, Wisconsin - A connection with Bucks coach Jason Kidd lured free-agent Chris Copeland to Milwaukee.
- Braun becomes Brewers' homer leader in 8-7 win over Marlins Updated: Aug-19-15 6:53 pm
MILWAUKEE - With one mighty swing of the bat, Ryan Braun landed in the Milwaukee Brewers record book.