- Fraternity misconduct investigated at Marquette Updated: Apr-16-14 6:50 am
- 7 Wisconsin districts get $3.2M in federal grants Updated: Apr-16-14 5:04 am
- A good read: Bucks' Udoh draws fans for book club Updated: Apr-16-14 3:15 am
- Brewers bats cold again in 6-1 loss to Cardinals Updated: Apr-16-14 12:27 am
- Cards pitching shuts down Brewers again 6-1 Updated: Apr-16-14 12:11 am
- FBI director: Web monitoring, privacy can co-exist Updated: Apr-15-14 8:13 pm
- Cardinals activate 2B Mark Ellis from DL Updated: Apr-15-14 5:59 pm
- Coast Guard officer accused of Wisconsin assault Updated: Apr-15-14 2:22 pm
- More than 30 vehicles pile up on icy highway Updated: Apr-15-14 6:41 am
- Brewers' winning streak could mean free burgers Updated: Apr-14-14 4:13 pm
- Brewers win 9th straight, Lohse beats Pirates Updated: Apr-13-14 5:48 pm
- Humane Society offers discount on pit bulls Updated: Apr-13-14 5:40 pm
- Brewers put RHP Kintzler on DL, call up RHP Wooten Updated: Apr-13-14 1:17 pm
- McCutchen back in lineup after ankle discomfort Updated: Apr-12-14 7:50 pm
- Stroebel becomes 2nd GOP candidate for Petri seat Updated: Apr-12-14 4:31 pm
- Wis. schools turn more often to voters for money Updated: Apr-12-14 1:13 pm
- Knight, Sessions help Bucks hold off Cavs, 119-116 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:47 am
- Longtime Wisconsin GOP Rep. Tom Petri to retire Updated: Apr-11-14 8:12 pm
- 1 man dead in Milwaukee house fire Updated: Apr-11-14 7:12 pm
- Walker signs bill expanding ShotSpotter program Updated: Apr-11-14 3:32 pm
- Scam in SE Wis. leads to unintentional 911 calls Updated: Apr-11-14 12:37 pm
- Milwaukee Art Museum plans expansion Updated: Apr-10-14 6:09 pm
- Milwaukee cop convicted after handling man roughly Updated: Apr-10-14 4:23 pm
- 2-year-old hit by gunfire Updated: Apr-10-14 10:48 am
- Pacers rest starters, edge Bucks 104-102 Updated: Apr-10-14 4:18 am
MILWAUKEE - Marquette University officials have issued a warning to three fraternities following allegations of sexual misconduct.
MILWAUKEE - Seven Wisconsin school districts have been awarded a total of $3.2 million in federal grants to help them expand their nutrition and physical-education programs.
MILWAUKEE - Epke Udoh will leave one positive lasting impression from this dreary season for the Milwaukee Bucks, and it has nothing to do with basketball.
MILWAUKEE - The defense is just fine and the pitching is still there for the Brewers.
MILWAUKEE - Cardinals starters are feeling right at home on the mound at Miller Park.
MILWAUKEE - The government can fight computer crime without compromising Americans' privacy rights, the head of the FBI said Tuesday, comparing government monitoring to a police department that stations an officer at a gang-infested park to make it safe for children and families once again.
MILWAUKEE - The St. Louis Cardinals have activated Mark Ellis from the 15-day disabled list and inserted him into the starting lineup at second base for Tuesday night's game against the Milwaukee Brewers.
MILWAUKEE - A U.S. Coast Guard officer will face a military hearing on allegations that he had abusive sexual contact with a female colleague while stationed in Milwaukee, the Coast Guard said Tuesday.
WAUWATOSA, Wisconsin - More than 30 vehicles piled up on an icy highway in Milwaukee County.
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers' current nine-game winning streak has fans salivating.
MILWAUKEE - Kyle Lohse was eager to top his Milwaukee teammates.
MILWAUKEE - The Wisconsin Humane Society is offering discounts to those who want to adopt pit bulls or pit bull mixes.
MILWAUKEE - The Brewers announced Sunday that right-hander Brandon Kintzler had been put on the 15-day disabled list with a strained rotator cuff.
MILWAUKEE - Andrew McCutchen is back in the Pittsburgh Pirates' lineup against the Milwaukee Brewers after coming out of Friday night's game with a sore ankle.
MILWAUKEE - State Rep. Duey Stroebel ended a week of speculation Saturday by announcing he'll run for Congress, becoming the second Republican to enter the race for the seat being vacated by longtime GOP congressman Tom Petri.
MILWAUKEE - A growing number of Wisconsin school districts are asking to raise taxes to cover salaries, utilities and other basic costs, and voters are approving their requests at record rates.
MILWAUKEE - With slim hopes of avoiding the NBA's worst record, the Milwaukee Bucks are making the most of their late-season opportunity.
MILWAUKEE - U.S. Rep. Tom Petri announced Friday that he plans to retire, ending a 35-year career as a moderate Republican from east-central Wisconsin.
MILWAUKEE - Authorities say there were no working smoke detectors in a Milwaukee home where a fire claimed a man's life.
MILWAUKEE - Gov. Scott Walker signed a bill into law Friday that expands Milwaukee's ShotSpotter program, the system of audio sensors that helps police detect gunshots and figure out precisely where they came from.
MILWAUKEE - Police in southeastern Wisconsin are warning residents of a scam that causes them to call 911 unintentionally.
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Art Museum, known for its bold expansion designed by Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava 13 years ago, is planning another expansion along Lake Michigan.
MILWAUKEE - A fired Milwaukee police officer has been convicted after a police video showed him slamming a suspect's head against a wall during an arrest last year.
MILWAUKEE - Police say a 2-year-old boy has been shot and wounded at his home in Milwaukee.