- Lind homers, doubles in Brewers' 6-3 win Updated: May-07-15 12:05 am
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers scored a total of 10 runs in Wily Peralta's first five starts this season.
- Reward increased in killing of 5-year-old Milwaukee girl Updated: May-06-15 8:04 pm
MILWAUKEE - The reward has been significantly increased in the case a 5-year-old Milwaukee girl fatally shot last fall while sitting on her grandfather's lap.
- Dental records should be answer to identifying human remains Updated: May-06-15 8:37 am
MILWAUKEE - Investigators working to identify human remains found in Jefferson County are collecting dental records from the family of a missing Milwaukee woman.
- Home runs doom Brewers again, lose 8-2 to Dodgers, who hit 3 Updated: May-06-15 1:33 am
MILWAUKEE - Not keeping the ball in the park once again caught up with the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Brewers owner backs GM's decision to fire Roenicke Updated: May-06-15 12:11 am
MILWAUKEE - Brewers owner Mark Attanasio said on Tuesday that he supported general manager Doug Melvin's decision to fire manager Ron Roenicke.
- Milwaukee police use billboards after recent violence Updated: May-05-15 2:42 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police are turning to billboards for assistance after an increase in violence.
- Kershaw misses again on No. 100, Dodgers fall to Brewers 4-3 Updated: May-05-15 12:39 am
- Craig Counsell hired as Brewers manager after poor start Updated: May-04-15 11:12 pm
MILWAUKEE - Craig Counsell enjoyed a solid but unspectacular major league career, hitting .255 over 16 seasons. He is confident he will have more success as a manager.
- Counsell replaces Roenicke with Brewers after 7-18 start Updated: May-04-15 12:33 pm
MILWAUKEE - Former Milwaukee infielder Craig Counsell was hired Monday to manage the Brewers, about 12 hours after the team fired Ron Roenicke.
- Ramirez homers, drives in 3 to lead Brewers over Cubs 5-3 Updated: May-03-15 10:44 pm
CHICAGO - The Milwaukee Brewers needed a team-record 25 games to get their first consecutive wins of a season. And hours after they did it, the Brewers fired manager Ron Roenicke.
- Bucks coach Jason Kidd looks ahead to bright future Updated: May-01-15 7:23 pm
- Department of Tourism says visitor spending up across state Updated: May-01-15 12:11 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - For the first time in four years, every county in Wisconsin reported an increase in visitor spending in 2014, the state's Department of Tourism announced Friday.
- Governor says deal on new Milwaukee Bucks arena 'close' Updated: May-01-15 11:59 am
MILWAUKEE - Gov. Scott Walker says he thinks a deal to pay for a new arena for the Milwaukee Bucks is "close."
- Lake Express ferry begins 12th season on Lake Michigan Updated: May-01-15 9:37 am
MILWAUKEE - The ferry connecting Wisconsin and Michigan is off and running for its 12th season.
- Dunleavy scores 20, Bulls clobber Bucks 120-66 to advance Updated: Apr-30-15 11:07 pm
- Family of man killed by police officer marches in Milwaukee Updated: Apr-30-15 10:43 pm
MILWAUKEE - The family of a man killed by a Milwaukee police officer marked the anniversary of his death Thursday with a march and a celebration of his life in the downtown park where he was shot.
- Walker defends merger Democrat calls 'useless' Updated: Apr-30-15 1:50 pm
MILWAUKEE - Gov. Scott Walker is defending his proposal to merge the state's chief job-creation agency with one that hands out low-interest housing loans.
- Assurant selling or closing health insurance division Updated: Apr-30-15 1:37 pm
MILWAUKEE - The parent company of Assurant Health said it will sell or shut down the insurer, which has struggled financially since the introduction of the federal Affordable Care Act.
- 18-year-old faces charges in stabbing of 2 bus passengers Updated: Apr-30-15 5:38 am
MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee 18-year-old faces charges on accusations he stabbed two female bus passengers last week.
- Wisconsin Gov. Walker to get involved in Bucks arena talks Updated: Apr-29-15 9:12 pm
MILWAUKEE - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker says he will step into negotiations to finance a new downtown Milwaukee arena for the Bucks.
- Private investigators to search for missing Milwaukee woman Updated: Apr-29-15 6:40 pm
MILWAUKEE - The father of a Milwaukee woman missing for 18 months is renewing the call to find her.
- Robbery suspect arrested after fatal Milwaukee crash Updated: Apr-28-15 6:21 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police say a suspect is under arrest after fleeing an armed robbery and crashing into another car, killing the 54-year-old driver.
- A look at families' reactions to police-related deaths Updated: Apr-28-15 5:05 pm
Families who lost loved ones following interactions with police have often done some of their grieving in public and called for peaceful protests of law enforcement activity in black communities. Here's a closer look at how some relatives reacted in notable cases involving black and biracial men and boys.
- Fired Milwaukee police officer has 10 days to file appeal Updated: Apr-28-15 2:01 pm
MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee police officer who was fired for improper procedure in the lead-up to a fatal shooting has 10 days to file an appeal in circuit court to try to get his job back.
- Milwaukee teenager accused of shooting woman in face Updated: Apr-28-15 5:05 am
MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee teenager faces charges on accusations he shot a 53-year-old woman in the face during a carjacking last week.