- Few Vermont veterans switching to private doctors Updated: Apr-29-15 11:50 am
WINDSOR COUNTY, Vermont - A new program aimed at helping veterans who live far from a Veterans Affairs medical center isn't getting much use in Vermont.
- Norwich 1st Vermont community to be 100 percent solar Updated: Apr-26-15 3:01 pm
NORWICH, Vermont - The Vermont town of Norwich is now the first community in the state where all municipal buildings get their electricity from the sun through a deal with a local solar provider that sends more power from the sun onto the electric grid than is used in town buildings.
- Suspect arraigned in fatal Springfield shooting Updated: Apr-24-15 5:28 pm
WHITE RIVER JUNCTION, Vermont - A suspect arrested in the shooting death of a Springfield man was being held without bail after pleading not guilty to second-degree murder on Friday.
- Vermont VA beating national averages on wait times Updated: Apr-09-15 6:43 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The White River Junction VA Medical Center has hired about 40 people over the last several months to help improve care at the main facility and at five community clinics in Vermont and two in New Hampshire.
- Vermont will use 'slide-in' bridges on I-91 project Updated: Apr-05-15 3:31 pm
WHITE RIVER JUNCTION, Vermont - The Vermont Transportation Agency is using what it calls a "slide-in construction technique" to minimize disruption for travelers when it replaces two Interstate 91 bridges in White River Junction.
- Vermont VA Medical Center holds open house Tuesday Updated: Apr-05-15 10:44 am
WHITE RIVER JUNCTION, Vermont - Veterans can get information about benefits at an open house at the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in White River Junction.