- Vt. caregiver sentenced for falsifying timesheets Updated: Dec-04-13 12:25 pm
- Vt. man pleads not guilty to heroin charge Updated: Dec-03-13 7:59 am
- Vt. man pleads guilty to drug charges Updated: Nov-27-13 8:13 am
- Program helps veterans in Vt., NH Updated: Nov-25-13 7:28 am
- Burlington to Albany bus service to resume Updated: Nov-16-13 2:13 pm
- Vermont VA center leads PTSD study Updated: Nov-11-13 8:01 am
WHITE RIVER JUNCTION, Vermont - A home-health care worker has pleaded guilty to falsifying timesheets to get payment for services that weren't provided under a Vermont Medicaid program.
WHITE RIVER JUNCTION, Vermont - A Vermont man has pleaded not guilty to possessing heroin after police arrested him at a motel room.
WHITE RIVER JUNCTION, Vermont - A Vermont man has pleaded guilty to three drug possession charges, two retail theft counts and several other offenses.
WHITE RIVER JUNCTION, Vermont - A new program called Veterans Justice Outreach is reaching out to help veterans in Vermont and New Hampshire who are facing issues such as jail time and homelessness.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Bus service between Burlington, Vermont, and Albany, New York, will be reinstated early next year after a nine-year absence, the Vermont Agency of Transportation said.
WHITE RIVER JUNCTION, Vermont - The Veterans Administration Medical Center in Vermont is leading a national study to compare two methods of treating post-traumatic stress disorder.