- Dead whale found in New York harbor being examined Updated: Apr-16-14 2:16 pm
- Commuters survive first morning of Pulaski closure Updated: Apr-14-14 12:31 pm
- Boy credited with waking family during fire Updated: Apr-08-14 6:07 am
- Man arrested after driving in closed tunnel lane Updated: Apr-07-14 8:02 am
- Hudson Co. probing fatal apartment shooting Updated: Apr-06-14 4:41 pm
- Christie, bridge investigator to attend same event Updated: Apr-04-14 4:08 pm
- NJ celebrates a decade hosting West Point cadets Updated: Apr-04-14 12:41 pm
- Runway rehab work set to start at Newark Airport Updated: Mar-30-14 6:16 pm
- Port Authority to launch weekend ferry service Updated: Mar-25-14 1:05 pm
- Driver indicted in bus accident that killed infant Updated: Mar-22-14 2:17 pm
- Route 7/Wittpenn Bridge to close for repairs Updated: Mar-21-14 6:09 pm
- Port Authority approves GWB improvements Updated: Mar-20-14 6:05 am
- Port Authority mulls pay hikes at all facilities Updated: Mar-19-14 7:04 pm
- Ethics issues take center stage at Port Authority Updated: Mar-19-14 7:02 pm
- So what? Small business unfazed by paid sick time Updated: Mar-19-14 4:47 pm
- Port Authority to review $1 NJ Transit lot lease Updated: Mar-19-14 1:09 pm
- FBI: Hudson freeholder was not target of probe Updated: Mar-19-14 6:22 am
- NJ man pleads guilty in dismemberment slayings Updated: Mar-18-14 6:44 am
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Mammal researchers were conducting a necropsy Wednesday to determine the cause of death for a 57-foot-long whale that was found dead in New York harbor over the weekend.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - It wasn't "car-mageddon." In fact, the first weekday commute with the inbound Pulaski Skyway closed wasn't much different from a normal Monday.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - A mother is crediting her 11-year-old son with raising the alarm and helping save his family from a house fire in Jersey City.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Police have charged a Pennsylvania man with drunken driving after they say he drove his car through the Holland Tunnel in a closed lane.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - The Hudson County prosecutor's office is investigating the fatal shooting of a man in a Jersey city apartment building.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and the federal prosecutor investigating political payback allegations involving the Republican's administration are both scheduled to attend a prisoner re-entry conference later this month.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - A New Jersey program that offers cadets from the United States Military Academy at West Point a crash-course in different cultures is marking its tenth year.
NEWARK, New Jersey - A major 60-day rehabilitation project will begin this week at one of Newark Liberty International Airport's major north-south runways.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - The Port Authority will gauge ridership on a new weekend ferry service as an alternative for passengers who normally would ride PATH trains between Jersey City and Lower Manhattan.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - A jitney bus driver who allegedly was using his cellphone when he crashed into a light pole that struck and killed an infant in northern New Jersey last year has been indicted on a vehicular homicide charge.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - A bridge over the Hackensack River in Jersey City and Kearny is being temporarily closed for repairs.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Port Authority officials have approved more than $1 billion in repairs and improvements for the George Washington Bridge.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey is moving ahead with plans to raise minimum pay for workers at all its facilities, its executive director said at Wednesday's monthly board meeting.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - The embattled Port Authority of New York and New Jersey focused at its monthly board meeting on Wednesday on how to improve transparency and accountability as protesters inside and outside called for the ouster of chairman David Samson.
NEW YORK - As more cities mandate paid sick days for workers, the reaction from many small businesses is a big, so what?
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey is going to review a controversial deal it made with New Jersey's transit agency for a park-and-ride lot near the Lincoln Tunnel.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - The FBI says a Hudson County freeholder was not the target of an investigation or forced to testify at a computer hacking trial.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - A northern New Jersey man has pleaded guilty to charges that he killed, dismembered and transported two people that were found in bags dumped on a residential street.