- Dog owner: Police shot pet during her rough sex with husband Updated: Apr-30-15 7:14 pm
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - A New Jersey woman said a dog that police fatally shot wasn't a threat and that her screams for help that led officers into her bedroom were because the pit bull was biting her husband while the couple was having rough sex.
- Goya opening home built with help of New Jersey tax credits Updated: Apr-29-15 6:14 pm
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Goya Foods is officially opening its new headquarters in Jersey City.
- Girl struck, seriously injured by bus in Jersey City Updated: Apr-26-15 12:37 pm
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Authorities say a young girl who was struck and seriously injured by a bus may have darted out in front of the vehicle.
- 3 largest New Jersey cities prep for police body cameras Updated: Apr-24-15 6:53 pm
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - New Jersey's three largest cities are moving ahead with plans to outfit their police officers with body cameras, possibly as early as this fall.
- Funeral held for man shot after minor fender-bender Updated: Apr-17-15 10:58 am
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - The funeral is being held for a man shot and killed after a minor fender-bender.
- Fire in Jersey City spreads to 3 homes, displaces 33 Updated: Apr-10-15 9:01 am
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - More than 30 people have been displaced after fire swept through three homes in Jersey City.
- Pulaski Skyway repairs to take longer, cost more Updated: Apr-10-15 6:25 am
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Damage to the Pulaski Skyway is worse than thought.
- Filing shows wide range of data sought from Port Authority Updated: Apr-09-15 6:56 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - A recent bond filing has captured the breadth of information sought by local and federal authorities from the embattled Port Authority of New York and New Jersey in the nearly 18 months since revelations surfaced about targeted lane closings at the George Washington Bridge.
- Jersey City councilman suspended from job amid GPS probe Updated: Apr-09-15 6:16 am
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - A Jersey City councilman has been suspended from his job with an agency after questions were raised about whether he was really working.