- Roller derby gains popularity in suburban Philly Updated: Apr-15-14 10:34 am
- Pennsylvania trooper acquitted of assault charge Updated: Apr-14-14 6:07 pm
- Doctor: Pa. killer Greist still a danger to public Updated: Apr-10-14 4:19 pm
- Man pleads guilty in 1986 bus stop murder of teen Updated: Apr-02-14 1:50 pm
- Guilty plea in former pro soccer player shooting Updated: Mar-27-14 3:41 pm
DOWNINGTOWN, Pennsylvania - Ten women wearing skates, kneepads, elbow pads, mouth guards and helmets are lined up, and when the whistle blows the game will start with a lot of pushing, shoving and hitting while the women simultaneously skate around the track.
PHILADELPHIA - A federal jury returned a not guilty verdict Monday in the trial of a state trooper accused of assaulting a suspect by stomping on his head as the man lay face-down and handcuffed on his kitchen floor.
WEST CHESTER, Pennsylvania - A psychiatrist says a southeastern Pennsylvania man committed to a state mental hospital more than 30 years ago for the grisly slayings of his wife and unborn son is still a danger to the public.
WEST CHESTER, Pennsylvania - A Philadelphia-area man has pleaded guilty but mentally ill to a third-degree murder charge in the shotgun slaying of a teenage neighbor at a rural school bus stop almost three decades ago.
WEST CHESTER, Pennsylvania - A suburban Philadelphia man has pleaded guilty in the shooting of a former professional Harrisburg soccer player outside a bar last summer in West Chester.