- Iona wins at Fairfield 83-72 Updated: Dec-08-13 3:53 pm
- Lafayette rallies past Sacred Heart 86-79 Updated: Dec-07-13 5:11 pm
- Shelters overrun with hard-to-place pit bulls Updated: Dec-07-13 1:04 am
- Quinnipiac holds on for 83-79 win over Fairfield Updated: Dec-07-13 12:33 am
- Conn. univ. says weapons recovered, 1 in custody Updated: Dec-03-13 8:14 pm
- Richmond beats Fairfield 68-47 Updated: Nov-24-13 7:51 pm
- No. 3 Louisville beats Fairfield 71-57 Updated: Nov-23-13 6:47 pm
- No. 3 Louisville beats Fairfield 71-57 Updated: Nov-23-13 6:15 pm
- Holy Cross beats Fairfield 63-49 Updated: Nov-20-13 9:18 pm
- GE to spin off retail finance division through IPO Updated: Nov-17-13 7:44 pm
- Brown pulls away from Sacred Heart 85-73 Updated: Nov-16-13 4:33 pm
- Many Conn. applications for medical pot program Updated: Nov-15-13 7:16 pm
- Hartford gets 1st win, downs Fairfield 63-53 Updated: Nov-13-13 10:32 pm
- Fairfield tops Sacred Heart 67-54 Updated: Nov-09-13 11:30 pm
- Sacred Heart beats Duquesne 10-0 Updated: Nov-09-13 5:18 pm
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Nick Lindner had his hand on nearly every score in a pivotal run down the stretch as Lafayette rallied from five points down to defeat Sacred Heart 86-79 on Saturday afternoon.
DANBURY, Connecticut - Ask just about anyone who manages an animal shelter and they will tell you pit bulls are difficult to find homes for and their kennels are full of them, more than all other breeds combined.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - A person was taken into custody Tuesday and weapons were recovered following a report of a man near the University of New Haven campus with what appeared to be a rifle, the school said. No one was injured.
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Terry Allen scored 16 points as Richmond beat Fairfield 68-47 on Sunday in the Hall of Fame Tipoff Tournament.
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Fairfield coach Sydney Johnson would love his team to play this type of game in March.
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Louisville's 21st straight win wasn't what Rick Pitino would have liked it to be.
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - General Electric Co. plans to spin off its North American consumer lending unit through an initial public offering as part of a planned exit from the business.
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Sean McGonagill scored 23 points Saturday to lead Brown through 14 lead changes and five ties to an 85-73 victory over Sacred Heart.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Applications for licenses to produce and dispense pot as part of Connecticut's new medical marijuana program are dominated by in-state entrepreneurs, according to lists released Friday evening by the state.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Mark Nwakamma scored 17 points and grabbed 11 rebounds to help power Hartford to its first win in three games, 63-53 over Fairfield on Wednesday night.
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Maurice Barrow scored 14 points, leading a balanced offensive attack as Fairfield bested Sacred Heart 67-54 on Saturday night in the season opener for both schools.
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Keshaudas Spence set a school single-game rushing record of 178 yards and scored the game's only touchdown on Saturday to lift Sacred Heart over Duquesne 10-0.