- University: Illinois pension law had costly typo Updated: Apr-18-14 7:04 pm
- Report: April soil moisture level high in Illinois Updated: Apr-17-14 4:08 am
- Longtime Illini gymnastics coach earns honor Updated: Apr-16-14 4:03 am
- Review: University of Illinois finances improved Updated: Apr-15-14 4:27 pm
- Illini football to face Buckeyes under the lights Updated: Apr-15-14 1:02 pm
- EXCHANGE: Cemetery workers endured brutal winter Updated: Apr-15-14 6:52 am
- EXCHANGE: Prison inmates' art inspires instructor Updated: Apr-13-14 10:35 am
- 5 things to know about Illinois football Updated: Apr-12-14 8:03 pm
- Blue defeat Orange 38-7 in Illini spring scrimmage Updated: Apr-12-14 6:54 pm
- Illini won't name QB, but eyes are on Lunt Updated: Apr-11-14 6:08 pm
- Judge orders ankle bracelet for Illinoisan with TB Updated: Apr-11-14 5:46 pm
- IKEA buying Illinois wind-energy project Updated: Apr-10-14 3:34 pm
- Health chief takes Illinois TB patient to court Updated: Apr-10-14 12:32 pm
- Illinois: Mendenhall back to help with spring game Updated: Apr-10-14 12:30 pm
- Illinois looks forward to adding shooting it lacks Updated: Apr-08-14 4:56 pm
- Work on U of I solar field could start this year Updated: Apr-08-14 1:19 pm
- Champaign man arrested for trying to steal cello Updated: Apr-08-14 7:44 am
- Illini work with Nike to design new look Updated: Apr-06-14 1:42 pm
- EXCHANGE: Legally blind 14-year-old archer excels Updated: Apr-05-14 12:49 pm
- Big-ticket home listed in small Illinois town Updated: Apr-04-14 4:09 am
- Astronaut to speak at U. of Illinois commencement Updated: Apr-02-14 5:25 pm
- Trees to be replanted in tornado-hit Illinois town Updated: Apr-02-14 1:16 pm
- March cold and dry across Illinois Updated: Apr-02-14 4:08 am
- Ill. makes last push for health insurance sign-up Updated: Mar-31-14 6:29 pm
- Volunteers to plant 235 trees in Gifford Updated: Mar-28-14 6:05 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois' public universities have worried for months that contentious state pension reforms will push many employees to retire early. But a small mistake, essentially a typo in the legislation, is providing even stronger incentive.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois officials say the level of soil moisture is high across Illinois.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - The former head of the Illini men's gymnastics team has been named to the USA Gymnastics Hall of Fame.
URBANA, Illinois - The University of Illinois has brought in about $300 million a year more than it has spent since 2010 but has put off more than a billion dollars in maintenance, according to a new review of the schools' finances.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois says its Nov. 1 football game this fall at Ohio State will be played at night.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - When a blizzard shut down schools, government agencies and businesses across the state on Jan. 6, Patrick Lewis and two assistants were on the job at Sunset Funeral Home and Memorial Park by dawn, making sure a local resident could receive a proper burial.
URBANA, Illinois - Jacqueline Archey finds the artwork done by Champaign County jail inmates inspiring.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois football is looking for consistency and depth as the squad finishes the spring season.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois quarterbacks Riley O'Toole and Wes Lunt led the Blue team to a 38-7 win over the Orange during the intra-squad scrimmage at Memorial Stadium.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois coach Tim Beckman is in no hurry to name a starting quarterback, insisting that the competition to succeed Nathan Scheelhaase is wide open.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - A judge in central Illinois ordered an uncooperative patient with infectious tuberculosis to remain in his home and allowed public health officials to track his movements with an electronic monitoring ankle bracelet to prevent the spread of disease.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - The U.S. subsidiary of Swedish furniture retailer IKEA announced Thursday that it is buying a long-planned wind-energy project in eastern Illinois as part of the company's initiative to offset its energy use with renewable energy generation.
CHICAGO - A central Illinois health official wants a judge to order an uncooperative patient with infectious tuberculosis to stay in his home and wear an electronic monitoring ankle bracelet to prevent the spread of disease.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois officials say running back Rashard Mendenhall will be among six former players who will be honorary coaches at Saturday's spring game.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois survived a deep midseason slump to play basketball in March, even though the Illini weren't playing where they wanted to be.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - University of Illinois officials said they hope work could begin later this year on a field of solar panels that will ultimately supply about 2 percent of the school's electricity.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - As attempted thefts go, this one may have hit a low note.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - The University of Illinois has been working with Nike for more than a year to rebrand the school's athletic teams and plans to unveil the new designs at a fashion show-like event April 16.
GEORGETOWN, Illinois - At the whistle, eighth-grader Hope Bogard carefully yet firmly pulls back the string of her bow, aims and fires. Her arrow strikes near the center of a round target at the other end of the Mary Miller Junior High gym.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - A massive central Illinois mansion is drawing a big asking price.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Astronaut and University of Illinois graduate Michael Hopkins will deliver the commencement address at his alma mater's spring graduation next month.
GIFFORD, Illinois - Gifford lost dozens of homes to a tornado last November but the small east-central Illinois town also lost a lot of trees.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois' climatologist says winter continue continued to hang on in the state through most of March with colder-than-usual temperatures.
CHICAGO - People who waited until the last day to sign up for health insurance poured into hospital lobbies and enrollment areas Monday, with some encountering the same kind of computer problems that greeted those who tried to be the first to participate back in October.
GIFFORD, Illinois - The tornado-damaged central Illinois village of Gifford is getting more than 200 new trees.