- EXCHANGE: Bryant Cottage still drawing crowds Updated: Dec-09-13 5:08 am
- Ill. wind turbine damage blamed on strong storms Updated: Dec-07-13 4:08 am
- November in Illinois colder, drier than usual Updated: Dec-03-13 4:08 am
- University of Illinois opposes pension proposal Updated: Dec-02-13 7:26 pm
- Beckman will be back as Illinois coach in 2014 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:49 pm
- Illinois' Rice Big Ten player of the week Updated: Dec-02-13 1:42 pm
- Ebert's nonprofit will match donations for statue Updated: Dec-01-13 12:49 pm
- Ebert's nonprofit will match donations for statue Updated: Dec-01-13 11:37 am
- Illinois closes with 37-34 loss to Northwestern Updated: Nov-30-13 9:28 pm
- Northwestern closes with 37-34 win over Illinois Updated: Nov-30-13 8:26 pm
- Danville could join chicken friendly cities Updated: Nov-30-13 4:07 am
- Illinois holds off feisty IPFW 57-55 Updated: Nov-30-13 12:11 am
- Woman dies in Champaign mobile home fire Updated: Nov-29-13 4:43 pm
- Illinois staff member on leave after gun charges Updated: Nov-27-13 11:55 am
- Illinois not reveling in skid-breaking win Updated: Nov-25-13 6:43 pm
- Illini receiver Hull wins Big Ten offensive honor Updated: Nov-25-13 12:03 pm
- Ekey leads Illinois past Chicago State 77-53 Updated: Nov-23-13 12:31 am
- Ekey leads Illinois past Chicago State 77-53 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:59 pm
- Buckeyes' ground game dominant over Illinois Updated: Nov-17-13 9:29 pm
- Illinois beats Bradley 81-55 Updated: Nov-17-13 9:08 pm
- Illinois adds forwards Black, Finke for next year Updated: Nov-16-13 11:00 pm
- Buckeyes batter Illini 60-35 to stay unbeaten Updated: Nov-16-13 5:53 pm
- Firefighter injured in Champaign restaurant fire Updated: Nov-16-13 5:31 pm
- NCSA plans to use federal grant to organize data Updated: Nov-15-13 4:06 am
- Trustees dismiss U of I engineering professor Updated: Nov-14-13 8:31 pm
BEMENT, Illinois - Tammy Altepeter of St. Louis held the hand of her 10-year-old son as they toured the Bryant Cottage State Historic Site recently.
DANVILLE, Illinois - The company that operates an eastern Illinois wind-energy farm where two blades recently broke off a turbine near a school says last month's severe storms may be to blame.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois' state climatologist says November was colder and drier than average across the state.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - The president of the University of Illinois has issued a letter saying the school is officially opposing a pension-reform deal under consideration in Springfield.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois coach Tim Beckman will be back in 2014 after a second consecutive losing season.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois guard Rayvonte Rice is the Big Ten's player of the week after averaging 21 points a game in a pair of wins.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - The nonprofit group headed by Roger Ebert's wife will match up to $25,000 in donations toward a bronze sculpture honoring the late film critic.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - A nonprofit group headed by Roger Ebert's wife will match donations toward a bronze sculpture of the late movie critic that's set to be installed outside a Champaign theater.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Nathan Scheelhaase wrote his name into the Illinois record book Saturday, piling up enough rushing and passing yards to become the team's all-time leader in total yardage.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Northwestern quarterback Trevor Siemian threw for 414 yards and four touchdowns and Christian Jones caught 13 balls for 182 yards and two touchdowns to lead the Wildcats past Illinois 37-34 Saturday in the finale for both teams.
DANVILLE, Illinois - Another Illinois town is considering giving its residents the option of raising chickens within its city limits.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois coach John Groce was a little apprehensive heading into Friday night's game with Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne. The Mastodons had lost two games - one to the Dayton Flyers -- by two points combined.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - A 76-year-old woman died in an early morning fire Friday that destroyed a mobile home in Champaign.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - A University of Illinois football staff member charged with pointing an unloaded handgun at a vehicle has been placed on leave.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois had finally ended its runoff 20 straight Big Ten losses. Time to celebrate?
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois wide receiver Steve Hull's big day at Purdue earned him the Big Ten's offensive player of the week award.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Jon Ekey scored 19 points for the second consecutive game to lead unbeaten Illinois to an easy 77-53 win over Chicago State on Friday.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Jon Ekey scored 19 points for the second consecutive game to lead Illinois to an easy 77-53 win over Chicago State on Friday.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - The passing game just wasn't working for Ohio State on Saturday at Illinois.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - John Ekey scored 19 points and grabbed seven rebounds on Sunday as Illinois cruised to an easy 81-55 victory over previously unbeaten Bradley.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - The two biggest names the Illini had hoped to add got away, but Illinois coach John Groce on Saturday announced the signings of a pair of forwards for next season while sharply defending his program against any criticism over its recruiting losses.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Breaking into the open field for a late, long touchdown run Saturday at Illinois, Ohio State running back Carlos Hyde wondered why it hadn't all come this easy for the Buckeyes.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - A Champaign firefighter remains hospitalized after being injured while making sure other firefighters had escaped a burning restaurant.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - The National Science Foundation has given the University of Illinois' National Center for Supercomputing Applications more than $10 million to develop software to manage vast amounts of un-curated digital scientific data.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - The University of Illinois Board of Trustees dismissed a professor Thursday who had a half-century relationship with the state's flagship Urbana-Champaign school, an action officials characterized as unprecedented.