- U of Illinois to create presidential search panel Updated: Mar-07-14 11:50 am
- Fifth pension lawsuit filed by U of I employees Updated: Mar-06-14 6:59 pm
- Illinois Urbana-Champaign adds sex change coverage Updated: Mar-06-14 5:41 pm
- Michigan takes title with 84-53 win at Illinois Updated: Mar-04-14 10:38 pm
- Michigan takes title with 84-53 win at Illinois Updated: Mar-04-14 10:03 pm
- Illini open spring football with more wins in mind Updated: Mar-03-14 5:50 pm
- Ill. GOP congressional primaries closely watched Updated: Mar-03-14 4:29 pm
- Champaign police prepare for Unofficial party Updated: Mar-03-14 12:37 pm
- No. 25 Iowa powers past Illinois 81-56 Updated: Mar-02-14 6:21 pm
- St. Thomas More beats Prophetstown in Class 2A Updated: Mar-01-14 11:42 pm
- Teutopolis beats Elmhurst IC Catholic Updated: Mar-01-14 9:44 pm
- Illinois DE Bates leaving team Updated: Feb-28-14 2:35 pm
- EXCHANGE: Bitter cold weather? Gone fishing! Updated: Feb-28-14 9:16 am
- Quinn redirects party campaign funds to charity Updated: Feb-27-14 6:55 pm
- Illinois ends Nebraska streak with 60-49 win Updated: Feb-26-14 11:33 pm
- Champaign Co. issues 1st same-sex marriage license Updated: Feb-26-14 1:02 pm
- New Illinois lab to link companies with research Updated: Feb-25-14 5:09 pm
- Snow, sleet, thunder roll into central Ill. Updated: Feb-17-14 11:44 am
- Champaign weighing series of flood projects Updated: Feb-17-14 11:43 am
- Illinois loses 48-39 to No. 22 Ohio State Updated: Feb-15-14 11:38 pm
- No. 22 Ohio State shuts down Illinois, 48-39 Updated: Feb-15-14 11:17 pm
- EXCHANGE: Some Ill. schools teaching 2 languages Updated: Feb-14-14 10:22 am
- Illini coach no fan of proposed slow-down rule Updated: Feb-13-14 2:50 pm
- Top hound at Westminster show got start in Ill. Updated: Feb-12-14 3:19 pm
- Illinois adds games against UConn for 2019, 2020 Updated: Feb-11-14 12:15 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - The University of Illinois hopes to have a new president selected by January, well ahead of the retirement of current President Robert Easter.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - A fifth lawsuit has been filed by state employees challenging Illinois' new pension law.
URBANA, Illinois - University of Illinois trustees voted Thursday to add coverage for sex change operations and treatment to the health insurance plan used by many students at the flagship campus.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Over the past couple of weeks Illinois had used tough defense and 3-point shooting to win three straight and revive its postseason hopes.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Michigan came to Illinois with a shot at sewing up its first outright Big Ten title since 1986.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois coach Tim Beckman insists there is no shortage of pressure to take the team to a bowl game this season.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - In a year when only half of Illinois' 18 congressional seats have March primary contests, the most closely watched are between Republicans as the party aims to undo a near Democratic sweep of contested seats two years ago.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Champaign police are gearing up for the annual Unofficial St. Patrick's Day celebration, officials said.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Theairra Taylor scored 17 points and Ally Disterhoft added 14 more to propel No. 25 Iowa to an 81-56 rout over Illinois on Sunday.
NORMAL, Illinois - Champaign St. Thomas More coach Chris Mennig just couldn't avoid the cliche after his team coasted to its first Class 2A basketball championship Saturday night.
NORMAL, Illinois - Cierra Thompson ignored her nerves and calmly sank both free throws with less than 5 seconds left to lead Teutopolis past Elmhurst IC Catholic 32-28, capturing third place in the Class 2A state tournament Saturday.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois starting defensive end Houston Bates is leaving, hoping to find a school closer to his home in Louisiana for his final season.
OAKWOOD, Illinois - Believe it or not, some central Illinoisans have loved spending hours outdoors in this woeful winter weather of ours.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn and state Sen. Mike Frerichs redirected campaign money to charities after it was revealed earlier this week that a Democratic county organization led by a state employee contributed to their campaigns.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois freshmen Kendrick Nunn and Malcolm Hill combined for 23 points and the Illini ended Nebraska's five-game win streak on Wednesday night, 60-49.
URBANA, Illinois - Champaign County's first marriage license to a same-sex couple has been issued to two University of Illinois law students.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - The new public-private digital manufacturing lab planned for Chicago will mean 50 to 70 jobs for the city, a professor involved in the project says, but potentially far-reaching innovation for dozens of companies involved.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Authorities are warning drivers to take it easy on central Illinois roads as the latest round of winter weather moves across the region.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - The city of Champaign may be about to start a $2.1 million project to ease longtime flooding problems in the central part of the city.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois was hoping to stop its extended slump and build momentum for a strong finish when it hosted No. 22 Ohio State on Saturday night.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Ohio State trailed by three at halftime, and coach Thad Matta told the Buckeyes he thought they would find a way to win.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - English-speakers say "book." Spanish speakers say "libro."
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois head coach Tim Beckman's background is in defense but he's no fan of a proposed NCAA rule change designed to slow offenses.
ST. JOSEPH, Illinois - One of the top dogs at this year's Westminster Kennel Club dog show in New York City got his start in the small-town flatlands of eastern Illinois.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois has added a pair of football games against Connecticut but it will be years before fans see the team play a game against the Huskies.