- NC man sentenced to jail for sucking woman's toes Updated: Apr-10-14 3:56 pm
- NC man jailed after dragging deputy with car Updated: Apr-04-14 4:05 pm
- NC police: man killed in shootout first shot wife Updated: Mar-29-14 12:31 pm
- NC man accused of sucking on toes is arrested Updated: Mar-21-14 1:22 pm
- NC police seek man who sucked toes at Wal-Mart Updated: Mar-20-14 7:13 pm
LINCOLNTON, North Carolina - A North Carolina man who sucked an unwilling woman's toes inside a Wal-Mart has been sentenced to 60 days in jail.
LINCOLNTON, North Carolina - Authorities in Lincoln County say a man is accused of dragging a sheriff's deputy with his car and spitting blood on him during a traffic stop.
LINCOLNTON, North Carolina - Lincolnton police say the man they killed during a shootout admitted during a two-hour standoff that he fatally shot his estranged wife hours earlier.
LINCOLNTON, North Carolina - Police in North Carolina have arrested a man accused of sucking on a woman's toes at a Wal-Mart after convincing her that he was a podiatry student.
LINCOLNTON, North Carolina - Police say a man in North Carolina sucked a woman's toes at a Wal-Mart after he convinced her he was a podiatry student and persuaded her to take off her shoes.