- Researcher seeks clue to some tornadoes' paths Updated: Mar-08-14 2:49 pm
- Kansas woman seeks leniency for fake goods sales Updated: Mar-08-14 2:43 pm
- Kansas high court: School funding unconstitutional Updated: Mar-07-14 6:34 pm
- Feds get more time in Kansas suicide bomb case Updated: Mar-07-14 11:48 am
- Kansas gay marriage debate pushed to next year Updated: Mar-06-14 8:47 pm
- Wichita man sentenced in convenience store death Updated: Mar-06-14 1:55 pm
- NCAA tournament dream match-ups Updated: Mar-06-14 1:38 pm
- Man arrested after returning to scene of assault Updated: Mar-06-14 5:04 am
- Judge says no new trial in Wichita teen's murder Updated: Mar-05-14 12:49 pm
- Nuns give $2.5 million to Newman University Updated: Mar-05-14 8:14 am
- Agency says flu vaccine for uninsured adults gone Updated: Mar-05-14 5:05 am
- Pork thief nearly chokes to death at butcher shop Updated: Mar-04-14 5:19 pm
- English runner is three-time pancake race winner Updated: Mar-04-14 5:17 pm
- No. 2 Wichita State dominates Valley awards Updated: Mar-04-14 5:10 pm
- Wichita cabbie convicted of rape was on registry Updated: Mar-04-14 1:29 pm
- Kansas woman trying to help kids in Ukraine Updated: Mar-04-14 12:44 pm
- Former Kansas doctor sentenced to 6 years Updated: Mar-04-14 11:35 am
- Judge decides Hard 50 in Wichita murder case Updated: Mar-04-14 10:01 am
- Wichita weighs naming airport for Eisenhower Updated: Mar-03-14 7:11 pm
- Florida stays No. 1 in AP poll Updated: Mar-03-14 12:42 pm
- KU professor documented Kaw language Updated: Mar-03-14 11:38 am
- Wiggins brothers ready to put stamp on March Updated: Mar-02-14 2:35 pm
- Wichita officials considering airport name change Updated: Mar-02-14 2:04 pm
- Senate panel considers offensive materials bill Updated: Mar-02-14 1:58 pm
- Missouri State falls to No. 2 Wichita State 68-45 Updated: Mar-01-14 5:39 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - Weather officials in Kansas will be watching major thunderstorms this year for a clue about wind speeds that may help indicate the path of potential tornadoes.
WICHITA, Kansas - A Wichita business owner has asked a federal court to spare her from serving prison time for trafficking in counterfeit luxury items, arguing publicity the case has received serves as a deterrent to future criminal conduct.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas must spend more money on its public schools, the state Supreme Court ruled Friday in a decision that could jeopardize Republican Gov. Sam Brownback's desire to make his state a tax-cutting template for the nation.
WICHITA, Kansas - A judge has granted a prosecution request for more time to file a key motion in their case against a Wichita man accused of plotting an airport suicide bombing.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas legislators are finished considering new legal protections this year for those who oppose gay marriage on religious grounds but will debate the issue in 2015, the state Senate's top leader said Thursday.
WICHITA, Kansas - A Wichita man who shot and killed a customer at a convenience store was sentenced to more than 55 years in prison.
March Madness is ramping up with the conference tournaments starting this week and the NCAA tournament just around the corner.
WICHITA, Kansas - A 58-year-old Kansas man has been arrested after returning to the scene of a Sedgwick County beating to retrieve his baseball bat.
WICHITA, Kansas - A Sedgwick County judge says he won't order a new capital murder trial for a Wichita man convicted of killing a 14-year-old girl.
WICHITA, Kansas - The order of nuns who founded Newman University in Wichita has given $2.5 million to the university.
WICHITA, Kansas - The Sedgwick County Health Department has run out of flu vaccine for uninsured adults.
WICHITA, Kansas - Police in Wichita say a man needed hospital treatment after stuffing his mouth with cooked pork and nearly choking to death at a butcher shop.
LIBERAL, Kansas - An English runner won the 65th annual Shrove Tuesday pancake race - again beating the winner of the southwest Kansas leg of the event.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Wichita State was just about as dominant in the Missouri Valley's postseason awards Thursday as the unbeaten Shockers were in running roughshod through the league schedule.
WICHITA, Kansas - A Wichita cabdriver convicted of raping a passenger should have been denied a taxi license because he was on a state sex offender registry when he applied for it, according to a civil lawsuit filed by the rape victim.
WICHITA, Kansas - A Wichita-area woman who founded an organization to help disadvantaged children in Ukraine has been anxiously waiting to see how that country's current problems will affect her efforts.
WICHITA, Kansas - A former Kansas doctor has been sentenced to more than six years in federal prison for drug and firearms convictions, according to the office of the U.S. Attorney for Kansas.
WICHITA, Kansas - A Sedgwick County judge has recommended a Hard 50 prison sentence for a Wichita man who left his girlfriend on a road after kicking her between 20 and 30 times with steel-toed boots.
WICHITA, Kansas - Officials in Wichita are weighing whether to rename Mid-Continent Airport for one of Kansas' most famous citizens.
Florida, Wichita State and Arizona are the top three teams in The Associated Press college basketball poll for the second straight week.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Robert L. Rankin, a University of Kansas linguistics professor who died recently, will be remembered for his efforts to document the Kaw language, leaders of the Kaw Nation of Oklahoma said.
WICHITA, Kansas - Nick Wiggins stood on the court at Koch Arena with one arm around mom, the other around dad, his second-ranked Shockers having just finished a 31-0 regular season.
WICHITA, Kansas - A Wichita City Council vote this week could rename Mid-Continent Airport in honor of the 34th president of the United States, who has been hailed for his advocacy of air power after World War II.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A Kansas Senate committee has approved a bill that would make it easier to prosecute teachers, librarians or school principals for introducing students to offensive materials, in response to an incident in January in which a poster used in sex education classes was put on a classroom door at a Shawnee Mission middle school.
WICHITA, Kansas - Missouri State coach Paul Lusk knew his Bears would have to get out to another big early lead if they were going to complete the job against No. 2 Wichita State on Saturday.