- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kan. airport Updated: Dec-13-13 2:47 pm
- Judge sends voter citizenship suit back Updated: Dec-13-13 2:44 pm
- Some Kan. lawmakers to fight wind power incentives Updated: Dec-13-13 10:29 am
- Homeless man sentenced in Wichita man's death Updated: Dec-13-13 7:11 am
- County seeks more state funding of Kan. boys ranch Updated: Dec-12-13 1:35 pm
- Kan. Supreme Court to hear Carr brothers appeals Updated: Dec-11-13 5:17 pm
- KSHOF president steps down Updated: Dec-11-13 4:30 pm
- Wichita allows concealed guns in public buildings Updated: Dec-11-13 10:19 am
- AT&T expanding in Wichita Updated: Dec-10-13 4:00 pm
- Clark hails importance of Kansas ethanol industry Updated: Dec-10-13 1:01 pm
- Former Kan. gov. finalist for Time Person of Year Updated: Dec-10-13 12:04 pm
- Recent Kansas editorials Updated: Dec-10-13 8:34 am
- Wichita man pleads guilty to stealing Updated: Dec-10-13 7:08 am
- Kan. prosecutors to seek Hard 50 in meth death Updated: Dec-09-13 4:17 pm
- Elderly man dies in Wichita fire Updated: Dec-09-13 1:50 pm
- Kansas infant mortality rate higher than nation Updated: Dec-09-13 9:50 am
- Wichita falconer reunites with golden eagle Updated: Dec-08-13 11:44 am
- Oral Roberts falls short against No. 11 Wichita St Updated: Dec-07-13 11:38 pm
- Early, Lufile lead No. 11 Wichita St. past ORU Updated: Dec-07-13 11:05 pm
- Man arrested after Kan. parole office disturbance Updated: Dec-07-13 7:11 pm
- Kan. man sentenced to 23 years in wife's killing Updated: Dec-07-13 5:29 pm
- Shelter's operator wonders: Can charity hurt? Updated: Dec-07-13 11:05 am
- Panel questions Kansas health care system changes Updated: Dec-06-13 1:14 pm
- DA: Officers justified in standoff shooting Updated: Dec-05-13 7:04 am
- Kansas joins bidding for Boeing contract Updated: Dec-04-13 4:05 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - A Kansas man accused of planning to detonate a car bomb at a Wichita airport was arrested Friday at the airport, authorities said.
WICHITA, Kansas - A federal judge has sent back to federal elections officials a request by Kansas and Arizona to force modifications in a national voter registration form so the states can fully enforce proof-of-citizenship requirements.
WICHITA, Kansas - Some conservative leaders in the Kansas Legislature say they will try again during the next session to stop the state from any further efforts to require utilities to provide more wind power.
WICHITA, Kansas - A homeless man who stabbed another man to death during a confrontation in Wichita was sentenced to 7½ years in prison.
WICHITA, Kansas - Unless the state ponies up more money for the Judge James V. Riddel Boys Ranch west of Wichita, a top Sedgwick County official said he will recommend the facility for juvenile offenders be shut down next summer.
TOPEKA, Kansas - The Kansas Supreme Court will hear arguments next week in the appeals of two brothers sentenced to death for killing four people in December 2000.
WICHITA, Kansas - Ted Hayes, president and CEO of the Kansas Sports Hall of Fame, is resigning after more than 20 years with the organization.
WICHITA, Kansas - The city council has decided that Wichita will allow concealed guns in nearly all of its city-owned buildings including libraries, recreational centers and the Wichita Art Museum.
WICHITA, Kansas - AT&T has announced plans to expand its mobile network in Kansas and to hire about 70 people in Wichita.
PRATT, Kansas - A strong ethanol industry is vital to national security because it reduces U.S. reliance on foreign oil-producing countries, retired Army Gen. Wesley Clark said during a speech at the newly reopened Pratt Energy ethanol plant in southern Kansas.
WICHITA, Kansas - Feelings are mixed in Kansas over the inclusion of former Gov. Kathleen Sebelius as one of 10 finalists for Time magazine's Person of the Year award.
The Wichita Eagle, Dec. 8
WICHITA, Kansas - A Wichita maintenance technician has pleaded guilty to selling equipment he stole from two Wichita companies where he worked.
WICHITA, Kansas - Prosecutors intend to seek a Hard 50 sentence in the trial of a 32-year-old Wichita man accused of injecting another man with a lethal dose of meth before dumping his body in a field.
WICHITA, Kansas - Wichita fire officials say a space heater plugged into an extension cord is the likely cause of a fire that killed an elderly man.
WICHITA, Kansas - Brightly colored chalk covers the sidewalk outside the Burkeys' home in west Wichita.
LYONS, Kansas - With wide, long wings, the golden eagle launched itself fast enough to leave Nate Mathews amid a backwash of stirred air.
WICHITA, Kansas - Like most opposing coaches, Oral Roberts' Scott Sutton entered his game against No. 11 Wichita State focused on not letting the Shockers' backcourt of Fred VanVleet and Ron Baker take over.
WICHITA, Kansas - As Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall started recounting his team's first-half baskets Saturday, he suddenly stopped himself.
WICHITA, Kansas - A man involved in a disturbance at a state parole office in downtown Wichita is in custody after spending two hours perched outside a second-floor window.
WICHITA, Kansas - A Wichita man has been sentenced to more than 23 years in prison for stabbing his wife to death.
WICHITA, Kansas - The Union Rescue Mission in Wichita has given beds and meals to homeless men for 63 years.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Two days of hearings in Kansas by a national health care oversight panel raised questions about the implementation of the state's KanCare system and the impact on Medicaid services.
WICHITA, Kansas - The Sedgwick County district attorney says law enforcement officers were justified in a fatal shooting that ended a 32-hour standoff at an apartment complex.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas officials said Wednesday they were optimistic that an economic incentive package geared at landing a Boeing contract to build the aviation giant's 777X commercial aircraft will pay off.