- Families of shooting victims to lead Day of Grace rally Updated: Sep-05-15 2:50 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Family members of the nine black people shot to death at a historic Charleston church are expected to join with the family of the man who was fatally shot by a North Charleston police officer.
- State Medicaid agency reviewing potential fraud by providers Updated: Sep-04-15 5:43 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina's Medicaid agency is reviewing dozens of private providers for possible fraud after payments for certain behavioral health services skyrocketed.
- So long, lady in black: Jeff Gordon faces Darlington finale Updated: Sep-04-15 3:56 pm
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Jeff Gordon hopes to make his last Southern 500 as a full-time driver as memorable as the rest of his career at Darlington Raceway.
- Man shot to death in vehicle in Anderson County Updated: Sep-04-15 12:00 pm
ANDERSON, South Carolina - Anderson County sheriff's deputies are looking for a man involved in a deadly shooting along a highway.
- No. 12 Clemson faces defensive questions against Wofford Updated: Sep-04-15 11:03 am
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables did not need a refresher on Wofford's option offense to get worried for Saturday's opener.
- Court says Myrtle Beach helicopter rides can continue Updated: Sep-04-15 10:31 am
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina - A company can continue to operate helicopter tours in Myrtle Beach, the South Carolina Court of Appeals has ruled.
- Diesel fuel spilled into stream on Hilton Head Island Updated: Sep-04-15 9:53 am
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Environmental officials are investigating a diesel fuel spill at a marina on Hilton Head Island.
- Belton-Honea path football coach charged with sexual battery Updated: Sep-04-15 7:50 am
HONEA PATH, South Carolina - Authorities say a Belton-Honea Path High School football coach has been charged with sexual battery involving a former student.
- Man charged with murder in woman's Anderson County death Updated: Sep-04-15 6:56 am
ANDERSON, South Carolina - An Anderson County man has been charged with murder in the death of a woman whose body was found in a well earlier this year.
- Prosecutor: Church shooting suspect to face death penalty Updated: Sep-04-15 5:37 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - The state prosecutor in charge of trying Dylann Roof in what authorities have said was the racially motivated killing of nine black people inside of a Charleston church spoke to the families of victims about how Roof should be punished, but said the ultimate decision rested in her hands.
- Task force meeting to discuss S. Carolina human trafficking Updated: Sep-04-15 4:17 am
WEST COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A group empaneled to discuss ways to combat human trafficking in South Carolina is holding a meeting.
- RB Hood solidifies starting role in Tar Heels' 17-13 loss Updated: Sep-03-15 11:11 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - While the North Carolina Tar Heels may not have gotten a win Thursday night, they appear to have found a running back they can lean on this season.
- Moore's 2 INTs lift Gamecocks past Tar Heels 17-13 Updated: Sep-03-15 10:53 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - South Carolina linebacker Skai Moore had a gut feeling Marquise Williams was going to throw into the middle of the end zone with the game on the line.
- Charleston Southern rolls past North Greenville 41-14 Updated: Sep-03-15 10:47 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Ben Robinson ran for two touchdowns and Aaron Brown returned a fumble 53 yards for another score to lead Charleston Southern to a 41-14 win over North Greenville in the season opener for both teams Thursday night.
- Gov. Haley leading delegation to Germany for auto show Updated: Sep-03-15 7:00 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Gov. Nikki Haley will lead a nine-day economic development trip to Sweden and Germany to recruit jobs in the automotive industry, Commerce Secretary Bobby Hitt said Thursday.
- Former WWII prisoners of war honored with state medals Updated: Sep-03-15 6:52 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina veterans who were prisoners of war during World War II received state medals Thursday for their time in captivity.
- Darlington's return: Lady in Black back on Labor Day Updated: Sep-03-15 5:05 pm
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Kyle Petty was never among the biggest fans of Darlington Raceway, once saying the big oval should be filled with water and turned into a stadium-sized bathtub.
- No. 12 Clemson opener sold out Updated: Sep-03-15 4:06 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - No. 12 Clemson's season-opening game against Wofford on Saturday is sold out.
- The Latest: Attorney: Families want church suspect punished Updated: Sep-03-15 4:01 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The latest on a prosecutor's decision to seek the death penalty against Dylann Roof (all times local):
- Wofford-Clemson Preview Capsule Updated: Sep-03-15 3:03 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Wofford (0-0) at No. 12 Clemson (0-0), 12:30 p.m. (ACC Network)
- Watson Watch: No. 12 Clemson QB looking for fast start Updated: Sep-03-15 2:51 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson says he is ready for whatever comes his way.
- Emails to McCrory: Don't scrap Confederate license plates Updated: Sep-03-15 12:38 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Gov. Pat McCrory heard strong opinions after proposing in June that the state should remove the Confederate battle flag from a North Carolina license plate, with emails from opponents vastly outnumbering supporters.
- Body of missing crabber found in Berkeley County Updated: Sep-03-15 10:22 am
GOOSE CREEK, South Carolina - The body of a crabber whose empty boat was found in the Cooper River has been recovered.
- Man charged with murder in death of Spartanburg woman Updated: Sep-03-15 9:58 am
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - A man has been charged with murder in the death of a pregnant Spartanburg woman whose body was found beaten and burned in some woods.
- Police: Hospital patient arrested after assaulting staff Updated: Sep-03-15 7:16 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - A Charleston hospital patient has been arrested after police say he assaulted 14 staff and security members.