- Armed robber was never told to report to prison Updated: Apr-16-14 3:51 pm
- Martin looking for Gamecocks to take next step Updated: Apr-16-14 2:52 pm
- Social services head says she won't step down Updated: Apr-16-14 2:47 pm
- SC port volume up sharply during March Updated: Apr-16-14 2:39 pm
- SC seeks ruling in nuclear fuel funding lawsuit Updated: Apr-16-14 2:13 pm
- Mentors help minority companies accelerate growth Updated: Apr-16-14 11:14 am
- Golfer Jason Day out 3 weeks with thumb injury Updated: Apr-16-14 10:53 am
- Correction: Charleston-World Heritage story Updated: Apr-16-14 10:37 am
- Brewing program would be first in SC Updated: Apr-16-14 10:29 am
- Grower: early SC peach crop hit by March freeze Updated: Apr-16-14 8:58 am
- Man gets 23 years in death of woman in Wagener Updated: Apr-16-14 8:38 am
- Horry County bans beach tents Updated: Apr-16-14 8:08 am
- 2 plead in Florence teen's death Updated: Apr-16-14 7:23 am
- Artworks by USC faculty, students at auction Updated: Apr-16-14 4:04 am
- 5 primary challengers to Sen. Graham to debate Updated: Apr-16-14 4:04 am
- Dabo: QB Stoudt Clemson's starter Updated: Apr-15-14 10:00 pm
- No discussion on SC anti-domestic violence bills Updated: Apr-15-14 8:23 pm
- Clemson freshman Ramsey to turn pro Updated: Apr-15-14 8:20 pm
- Officers train in SC for US-Canadian border patrol Updated: Apr-15-14 5:39 pm
- Man gets 30 years for shooting woman after party Updated: Apr-15-14 4:10 pm
- Prosecutor: Photos essential in SC dog attack case Updated: Apr-15-14 12:13 pm
- Time stands still in Sumter after clocks break Updated: Apr-15-14 10:37 am
- SC Education agency pulls out of testing program Updated: Apr-15-14 9:43 am
- Democrats to remove Bethune from House 64 primary Updated: Apr-15-14 9:28 am
- Lancaster man dies after hit, dragged by car Updated: Apr-15-14 7:52 am
ST. LOUIS - After he was convicted of armed robbery in 2000, Cornealious Anderson was sentenced to 13 years behind bars and told to await instructions on when and where to report to prison. But those instructions never came.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Frank Martin was proud how his young South Carolina team persevered through a difficult season.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The director of South Carolina's Department of Social Services said Wednesday that she wouldn't step down from the agency, saying she feels she has more work to accomplish.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Container volume at the Port of Charleston is up sharply with March the busiest month at the port in almost six years.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina has asked a federal judge to rule in the state's favor in a lawsuit seeking to keep viable a nuclear reactor fuel project at the Savannah River Site near Aiken.
NEW YORK - Mel Gravely says his construction company might not exist today if he didn't have mentors to guide it.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Jason Day has a cast on his left hand to immobilize his injured thumb and isn't expected to return to competition until The Players Championship in three weeks.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - In a story April 7 about Charleston seeking World Heritage status, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Charleston's application must be submitted to the National Park Service by January 2016. That date is only a target for completing the application, not a deadline.
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina - Something new is brewing on the coast as Horry-Georgetown Technical College will be offering a degree in brewing, the first college degree of its kind in South Carolina.
AIKEN, South Carolina - Peach lovers may have to wait a while this year. Growers say a late March freeze caused major damage in the Aiken area and the fruit might be scarce until July.
AIKEN, South Carolina - A Wagener man has been sentenced to 23 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to the shooting death of a Lexington woman last year.
CONWAY, South Carolina - Still another ban on large beach tents along the Grand Strand.
FLORENCE, South Carolina - Two men have pleaded in death of a Florence teenager in 2011.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Artworks by faculty and students at the University of South Carolina are being auctioned for a good cause.
AIKEN, South Carolina - Five of the six Republicans running against U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham are meeting in a debate in Aiken.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Apparently, Clemson's quarterback competition is not over just yet.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A Senate committee on Tuesday postponed discussion of legislation targeting domestic violence in South Carolina because the Senate session ran late.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson freshman golfer Ashlan Ramsey is turning pro after the school year.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - U.S. Coast Guard and Royal Canadian Mounted Police are training together in South Carolina and then riding along with each other to patrol waterways along the United-States-Canadian border, checking for everything from safety violations to drug and cigarette running.
FLORENCE, South Carolina - A man has been sentenced to 30 years in prison after admitting he shot a woman after arguing with her at a party in Florence County.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The conviction of a Dillon County man whose dogs killed a 10-year-old boy should be reinstated, state prosecutors told the state Supreme Court Tuesday, saying a lower court was wrong to throw out the case over autopsy photographs.
SUMTER, South Carolina - Time appears to be standing still in Sumter, where the clocks on the city's Opera House tower have been stuck at 12 o'clock for much of this month.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina Education Superintendent Mick Zais has withdrawn the state from testing for new standards next year.
SUMTER, South Carolina - The South Carolina Democratic Party says it is taking steps to remove Willie Lee Bethune from the June House District 64 primary after his conviction for Medicaid fraud.
LANCASTER, South Carolina - A Lancaster County man has died after authorities say he was hit by a car and then dragged underneath it.