- Justices disbar attorney who stole millions from his clients Updated: Nov-25-15 5:05 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The South Carolina Supreme Court has disbarred a once-high-profile attorney who stole more than $2 million from his clients.
- Thanksgiving meal at VFW post for people with nowhere to go Updated: Nov-25-15 5:00 pm
MURRELLS INLET, South Carolina - Members and volunteers at a Veterans of Foreign Wars post in South Carolina are preparing their third annual Thanksgiving dinner for people who don't have anywhere else to go.
- Unbeaten South Carolina starts strong under Frank Martin Updated: Nov-25-15 4:35 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina coach Frank Martin was confident his team would get off to a good start. The Gamecocks are doing just that.
- Rubio: Obama administration continues to make US less safe Updated: Nov-25-15 3:12 pm
MOUNT PLEASANT, South Carolina - Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio said in South Carolina on Wednesday that the Obama administration is making the United States less safe instead of more secure.
- Couple's deaths in Anderson linked to Simpsonville shooting Updated: Nov-25-15 10:56 am
ANDERSON, South Carolina - Investigators say the deaths of a man and woman found in an Anderson County motel are likely linked to a shooting that killed a man in Simpsonville earlier this week.
- Missing couple, infant found safe in South Carolina Updated: Nov-25-15 10:00 am
OCALA, Florida - A missing central Florida couple and their infant son were found safe by authorities in South Carolina, authorities say.
- Anonymous donor gives University of SC nearly $4 million Updated: Nov-25-15 9:05 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - An anonymous donor has given the University of South Carolina nearly $4 million for scholarship and educational programs.
- Suspect charged in 2013 shooting case Updated: Nov-25-15 8:09 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Columbia police have charged a suspect with a killing just over two years ago.
- Interfaith Thanksgiving Dinner celebrates 25 years Updated: Nov-25-15 7:14 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - For the 25th year, two Columbia churches are coming together to make sure everyone has a hot turkey dinner on Thanksgiving.
- Every SC trooper to be out patrolling over Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-25-15 5:47 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - State troopers say they will be out in force on South Carolina roads over the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Airline to resume flights to Myrtle Beach in June Updated: Nov-25-15 3:00 am
BRIDGEPORT, West Virginia - Allegiant will offer flights from the North Central West Virginia Airport to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, again next summer.
- Johnson, Gavin give Winthrop 79-78 win over SC-Upstate Updated: Nov-24-15 9:50 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Keon Johnson scored a career-high 32 points and Jimmy Gavin added 22, including the clinching free throws with four seconds left, and Winthrop beat South Carolina-Upstate 79-78 on Tuesday.
- Charleston Southern holds off ETSU 77-76 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:50 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Armel Potter scored 18 points and Charleston Southern pulled out a 77-76 victory Tuesday night over East Tennessee State after A.J. Merriweather missed a pair of free throws with 3.6 seconds left.
- Columbia rides 2nd-half rally to beat Wofford 70-59 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:40 pm
NEW YORK - Alex Rosenberg scored 14 points and Isaac Cohen had nine assists as Columbia used a big second half to defeat Wofford 70-59 in the Hall of Fame Classic on Tuesday night.
- Coastal Carolina beats College Of Charleston 67-61 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:24 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Elijah Wilson and Badou Diagne had 14 points apiece as Coastal Carolina took control down the stretch to beat College of Charleston 67-61 on Tuesday night.
- Sisters, ages 5 and 7, die in Sumter County house fire Updated: Nov-24-15 5:43 pm
PINEWOOD, South Carolina - Authorities say two young sisters have died in a house fire in Sumter County.
- Since '01, Clintons collected $35M from financial businesses Updated: Nov-24-15 4:16 pm
WASHINGTON - Hillary Rodham Clinton wants voters to know she is no friend of Wall Street. But Wall Street has frequently been a friend to her.
- Coroner asking if toxicology results must be released Updated: Nov-24-15 2:29 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - The Spartanburg County coroner plans to ask South Carolina's attorney general if he can legally release whether autopsy results show the four USC-Upstate students killed in a wreck last month were using drugs or alcohol.
- Chattanooga QB Huesman earns Southern Conference award Updated: Nov-24-15 1:13 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Chattanooga quarterback Jacob Huesman was selected the Southern Conference offensive player of the year in separate voting by league coaches and media on Tuesday.
- USC says its officer violated no policies in fatal crash Updated: Nov-24-15 11:43 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The University of South Carolina says its police officer did not violate any department policy when he crashed while not wearing his seatbelt and driving 76 mph while responding to a call.
- Final SC State corruption defendant sentenced to probation Updated: Nov-24-15 9:54 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - A judge has sentenced the final co-defendant in a kickback and corruption scheme at South Carolina State University.
- Baptists urge Greenville church to repent after gay marriage Updated: Nov-24-15 7:56 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Two Baptist groups have urged a Greenville church to repent after its pastor performed a same-sex wedding off campus.
- Trump returns to South Carolina for Myrtle Beach rally Updated: Nov-24-15 6:07 am
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina - Donald Trump is returning to South Carolina for a campaign stop along the Grand Strand.
- Bush returns to South Carolina for events in Upstate Updated: Nov-24-15 6:05 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Republican presidential hopeful Jeb Bush is coming back for South Carolina for a series of events in the Upstate.
- South Carolina wins Paradise Jam after 83-75 win over Tulsa Updated: Nov-23-15 11:33 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - Laimonas Chatkevicius scored 17 points, Michael Carrera had 16 points and nine rebounds, and South Carolina beat Tulsa 83-75 on Monday night in the championship game of the Paradise Jam.