- US sets position for Columbia River bargaining Updated: Dec-13-13 4:11 pm
- Ex-camper sues Citadel over alleged abuse Updated: Dec-13-13 4:02 pm
- Boeing adding SC paint facility, acquires land Updated: Dec-13-13 3:28 pm
- Man lying in road struck and killed in Spartanburg Updated: Dec-13-13 3:14 pm
- Folks can now adopt cannons where Civil War began Updated: Dec-13-13 2:58 pm
- Bob Jones University president stepping down Updated: Dec-13-13 1:21 pm
- SC cop cleared in chase wreck that killed teen Updated: Dec-13-13 10:03 am
- Panel endorses Interstate 26 tree cutting Updated: Dec-13-13 9:42 am
- Pastor: Road threatens old Lowcountry cemetery Updated: Dec-13-13 8:26 am
- Former Greer teacher accused of sex with student Updated: Dec-13-13 7:47 am
- Iva man shot to death in Belton Updated: Dec-13-13 6:43 am
- SC prison hosts special commencement ceremony Updated: Dec-13-13 4:07 am
- Charleston downs Coker 68-54 Updated: Dec-12-13 9:23 pm
- Boeing to shift research jobs to South, Midwest Updated: Dec-12-13 7:16 pm
- List of 52 bus companies that feds shut down Updated: Dec-12-13 2:59 pm
- Gov. Haley's husband returns from Afghanistan Updated: Dec-12-13 1:28 pm
- Charleston authorities identify shooting victim Updated: Dec-12-13 12:08 pm
- Thomasson: Towards constructive bipartisanship? Updated: Dec-12-13 11:47 am
- Foul play suspected in SC woman's disappearance Updated: Dec-12-13 8:55 am
- Michelin celebrates newest SC plant in Upstate Updated: Dec-12-13 8:43 am
- SC sub teacher faces charges involving student Updated: Dec-12-13 6:31 am
- SC agency orders end to SCE&G program Updated: Dec-11-13 5:22 pm
- Belk expanding distribution center in SC Updated: Dec-11-13 3:59 pm
- Arizona man pleads guilty in SC Ponzi case Updated: Dec-11-13 3:54 pm
- Man killed in shooting inside Greenville apartment Updated: Dec-11-13 3:38 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The United States has staked out its position for potential negotiations with Canada over a treaty governing hydropower and flood control on the Columbia River and seeks to keep more of the energy produced at dams.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A lawsuit contends that The Citadel knew one of its counselors was abusing summer campers in the mid-1990s but didn't fire him and did nothing to stop it - yet another in a string of sexual-abuse accusations that have been made against two men who worked at the military college's summer camp.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Boeing has released more details of its $1 billion expansion in South Carolina, announcing it has acquired more land and will open a painting facility in the state.
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Authorities say a 57-year-old man has been killed after he was hit by a car while lying in a Spartanburg street.
SULLIVANS ISLAND, South Carolina - A nonprofit group is urging people to lend a hand to help conserve pieces of history - the guns at the South Carolina forts where the Civil War began.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Stephen Jones is stepping down as president of Bob Jones University after nearly nine years running the fundamentalist Christian school in Greenville.
WESTMINSTER, South Carolina - A Westminster police officer has been cleared of wrongdoing in a car chase and wreck that killed an Oconee County teen.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - A planning committee has approved plans by the state transportation department to cut most of the trees in the median of Interstate 26 from I-95 to Summerville.
OKATIE, South Carolina - A Lowcountry pastor is concerned about the safety of drivers and headstones in his church's 19th Century cemetery now that the main road onto Hilton Head Island has been widened.
GREER, South Carolina - A Greer woman has been charged with having sex with a high school student while she was a teacher.
BELTON, South Carolina - An Iva man has been shot to death while visiting his girlfriend in Belton.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A special class of South Carolina inmates is scheduled to hold a graduation ceremony.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Adjehi Baru scored a game-high 19 points on Thursday and Charleston played a strong second half to beat Division II Coker 68-54.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Boeing announced Thursday that it is shifting hundreds of jobs to Alabama, Missouri and South Carolina as part of a restructuring of its U.S. research operations over the next two years.
LOS ANGELES - Federal bus safety regulators announced they have shut down 52 companies in what they describe as a major nationwide crackdown on unsafe carriers.
WEST COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Gov. Nikki Haley and her family joined about 200 friends and family members welcoming home Michael Haley and his 40 fellow soldiers from Afghanistan.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Charleston County officials have identified a man who was shot to death.
WASHINGTON-The budget agreement is hardly what either side would like, but its importance is that it is an agreement. Is this finally the end of the partisan strife that has been so debilitating since 2008 when the economic crisis further aggravated a political scene very short on sociability? Does it mean political peace in our time? Not bloody likely as the saying goes.
BEAUFORT, South Carolina - Beaufort County Sheriff's deputies say foul play is suspected in the disappearance of a Bluffton woman missing since last month.
STARR, South Carolina - The first massive Michelin Earthmover tire is about to roll off the assembly line at the tire maker's new Anderson County plant.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - A substitute teacher at Hilton Head Island High School has been arrested and charged with having an improper relationship with a student.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina's utility regulatory agency on Wednesday ordered an end to SCE&G's complicated bill-adjusting program.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Belk Inc. is expanding its distribution center in Union County and expects to hire 170 additional people.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - A 22-year-old Arizona man has pleaded guilty as part of a multimillion dollar South Carolina Ponzi scheme.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Authorities say a 21-year-old man has been killed after a shootout inside a Greenville apartment.