- Hazleton police reach out to Latino community Updated: Mar-10-14 11:10 am
- Justices decline to re-enter immigration debate Updated: Mar-03-14 3:39 pm
- Justices decline to re-enter immigration debate Updated: Mar-03-14 12:43 pm
- Pa. mayor rejects request to fly Dominican flag Updated: Feb-22-14 6:11 pm
- Snow snarls flower delivery before Valentine's Day Updated: Feb-14-14 3:14 pm
HAZLETON, Pennsylvania - Hazleton Police Chief Frank DeAndrea fights crime one luncheon and one church service at time.
PHILADELPHIA - A former Pennsylvania coal town and a Dallas suburb lost a lengthy battle to enact anti-immigrant laws Monday when the U.S. Supreme Court declined to hear their appeals.
PHILADELPHIA - A northeast Pennsylvania city that passed the first local anti-immigrant laws can't ever enact them after losing a U.S. Supreme Court battle.
HAZLETON, Pennsylvania - The mayor of a heavily Latino town in eastern Pennsylvania says he won't fly the Dominican Republic's flag at city hall to commemorate that country's founding.
HAZLETON, Pennsylvania - Delivering flowers for Valentine's Day is hectic enough without a nor'easter bearing down on the region.