- Farmington hospital closing Bloomfield clinic Updated: Apr-16-14 9:32 am
- Contamination found in northwestern NM rivers Updated: Apr-07-14 4:47 pm
- BLM: Proposals needed to control wild horses Updated: Mar-30-14 2:10 pm
- Aztec officials clear up problem with annexation Updated: Mar-29-14 3:30 pm
- Farmington man gets probation in child sex case Updated: Mar-28-14 1:35 pm
- Farmington police release more details of shooting Updated: Mar-26-14 7:55 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - A Farmington hospital is shuttering its clinic in a neighboring city.
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - Bacteria from human waste may be entering several northwestern New Mexico rivers from septic systems or illegal dumping, according to unexpected preliminary results from an environmental group's testing.
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - Federal officials are seeking ideas on how to control the populations of wild horses and burros in 10 western states, including New Mexico.
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - The Aztec City Commission has approved a new annexation agreement for 320 acres of land that were erroneously believed to have been made part of the city in 1998.
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - Authorities said they had difficulty taking a child sex case to trial, resulting in a plea agreement for an 83-year-old Farmington man who is now out of jail after pleading guilty to three charges.
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - Authorities say a driver who died after being shot by a federal officer earlier this month was driving erratically and exposing himself at stop lights.