- Farmington school bus overturns in northeastern Arizona Updated: May-05-15 10:52 am
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - A Farmington School District bus carrying elementary school students overturned and landed on its side while returning from a field trip on the Navajo Nation in northeastern Arizona.
- Suspect charged in fatal shooting of Farmington man Updated: May-02-15 12:17 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - A Farmington man has been charged after admitting to fatally shooting another man last year.
- Middle school student rebuked for wearing rosary to class Updated: Apr-30-15 1:38 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - A middle school student in northwest New Mexico says she was sent to the principal's office and asked if she sold drugs or was involved with a gang after she wore her rosary to school.
- Navajo Pride flour mill to close, 26 jobs lost Updated: Apr-30-15 12:31 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - Navajo Agricultural Products Industry officials are giving its Navajo Pride flour mill a face lift, but only after shutting it down.
- Civil suit targets predatory lenders Updated: Apr-27-15 8:44 am
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - Two New Mexico lenders are the defendants in a $900,000 lawsuit that claims they tricked low-income individuals into taking out high-interest tax refund anticipation loans.
- Inmates sue San Juan County jail for inadequate medical care Updated: Apr-26-15 1:01 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - Several San Juan County prison inmates are suing the jail over claims they were left injured or in pain after being denied basic medical care.
- Widow of man shot in Farmington Mall files civil suit Updated: Apr-24-15 8:07 am
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - The widow of a man who was repeatedly shot while in a parked car at a mall with his family in 2013 has filed a civil lawsuit seeking compensation from the men who allegedly pulled the trigger.
- Officer won't face charges in November shooting death Updated: Apr-21-15 9:58 am
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - The district attorney won't file charges against a New Mexico State Police officer in the November shooting death of 27-year-old Myles Roughsurface in San Juan County.
- Northern New Mexico sewage lagoon to be removed Updated: Apr-20-15 8:30 am
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - A sewage lagoon that has threatened to spill into the San Juan River will be eliminated.
- Next steps outlined as scientists study methane hot spot Updated: Apr-18-15 12:56 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - Researchers have a plan for trying to pinpoint the source of a giant mass of methane hanging over the Four Corners region.
- New Mexico program tackling Alzheimer's with music on iPods Updated: Apr-13-15 12:46 pm
AZTEC, New Mexico - About 20 residents of the Good Samaritan Society's Four Corners Village sat inside a chapel on the Aztec campus on Wednesday and sang the hymn "The Sweet By-and-By."
- No charges in accidental shooting of Farmington-area girl Updated: Apr-11-15 2:07 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - Prosecutors in San Juan County have decided not to file criminal charges against the father of an 8-year-old girl who was shot in the neck by her younger sister after the father handed the younger girl a .22-caliber rifle.
- New Mexico VA chief says it is working to reduce wait times Updated: Apr-10-15 10:32 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The director of the Veterans Affairs' health care system in New Mexico acknowledged Friday that efforts to see patients more quickly have fallen short.
- New Mexico Oil and Gas group to embark on media campaign Updated: Apr-06-15 6:13 am
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - The New Mexico Oil and Gas Association is hitting back at environmentalists with a new promotional campaign.