- Farmington woman dies after being run over by car Updated: Oct-02-15 2:31 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - Authorities say a Farmington woman who was trying to restart her car has died after being run over by the vehicle.
- Legislative committee to meet on the Navajo Nation Updated: Sep-28-15 1:32 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - The state Legislature's Indian Affairs Committee will conduct meetings this week on the Navajo Nation to discuss several topics, including plans for a senior citizen center and road conditions affecting school bus safety.
- Navajo veterinary services expanded in wake of mine spill Updated: Sep-26-15 4:57 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - The Navajo Nation is expanding low-cost veterinary care in response to a spill of millions of gallons of toxic wastewater at a Colorado gold mine that sent pollutants downstream.
- Navajo Nation approves collective bargaining agreement Updated: Sep-23-15 11:00 am
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - The Navajo Nation has reached a collective bargaining agreement with the United Mine Workers of America for the union to represent 1,300 tribal employees.
- Researchers find heavy metals along river after mine spill Updated: Sep-18-15 7:06 pm
DENVER - Researchers say they found scattered accumulations of heavy metals along a 60-mile stretch of riverbank in Colorado and New Mexico a month after the Gold King Mine wastewater spill and say that any potential threat to crops and livestock should be studied further.
- Farmington police investigate dead body found in hotel room Updated: Sep-14-15 5:12 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - Authorities are investigating the discovery of a body at a hotel in Farmington and say it appears to be a homicide.
- New Mexico Supreme Court upholds man's murder conviction Updated: Sep-14-15 10:41 am
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - The New Mexico Supreme Court has upheld a man's murder conviction in the 2011 beating death of a Farmington man, but the man's lesser offence of evidence tampering has been overturned.