- Compensation in 2015 for New Mexico lawmakers Updated: Feb-08-16 7:27 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Here is a list of the compensation received by New Mexico legislators in 2015, according to Department of Finance and Administration records. Lawmakers receive payments for daily expenses, mileage and travel to out-of-state legislative conferences. They are not paid an annual salary.
- BHP Billiton finalizes sale of New Mexico coal mine Updated: Feb-01-16 5:55 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - The sale of a mine in northwestern New Mexico that feeds one of the state's largest coal-fired power plants is now complete.
- Navajo lawmakers to meet for winter session Updated: Jan-24-16 4:38 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - The Navajo Nation Council will hear about the benefits of Indian gaming among other issues when it meets in its first regular session this week.
- Sobering center to open in San Juan County in March Updated: Jan-24-16 10:27 am
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - A sobering center to help people with alcohol addiction in San Juan County is on track to open in less than two months.
- Bill proposes postponing Navajo Nation elections Updated: Jan-17-16 2:28 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - The Navajo Nation Council is weighing legislation that would postpone this year's election because of possible restructuring of its chapter government system.
- Farmington judge seeks contempt charge for lawyer Updated: Jan-09-16 4:30 pm
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - A Farmington judge is calling for an attorney to be held in contempt for allegedly insulting a court bailiff.