- Afghan official: Taliban attack troops, 3 civilians killed Updated: Oct-09-15 10:00 am
KABUL, Afghanistan - An Afghan official says three civilians were killed and four wounded after they were caught in the crossfire of a Taliban attack on troops south of the capital.
- Did US strike on Afghan clinic exceed combat authority? Updated: Oct-07-15 9:49 am
WASHINGTON - The U.S. airstrike on a hospital in Afghanistan, which U.S. officials have called a "mistake," may have exceeded the rules American forces have operated under since their combat mission ended nearly a year ago, officials say.
- The Latest: Moon condemns deadly Kunduz hospital bombing Updated: Oct-03-15 3:48 pm
KABUL, Afghanistan - The latest developments from Afghanistan, where the international charity Doctors Without Borders says that at least 19 people were killed when its clinic came under "sustained bombing" as government and international forces continue to battle Taliban fighters in the northern city of Kunduz (all times local):
- The Latest: Afghan president says Kunduz fully recaptured Updated: Oct-01-15 11:53 am
KABUL, Afghanistan - The latest developments as the Afghan government announced it has retaken control of the northern city of Kunduz, which was captured by the Taliban earlier this week (all times local).
- Kabul rejects claim that Afghanistan behind Peshawar attack Updated: Sep-19-15 3:23 pm
KABUL, Afghanistan - The Afghan government on Saturday rejected Pakistan's claim that a militant attack on a military base near Peshawar was planned and controlled from Afghanistan.