- Hidden ball trick helps Rye win Class 2A baseball title Updated: May-25-15 4:25 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - Rye High School is celebrating its second Class 2A baseball championship in five years with help from a hidden ball trick.
- Farmers wait for rain to slack off to begin work Updated: May-21-15 1:35 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - More rain this weekend could extend the wait for warmer temperatures that would allow farmers to spray for bugs and plant other crops.
- Flood warning for El Paso, Pueblo counties Updated: May-19-15 9:26 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Nearly all of El Paso County and parts of Pueblo County are at risk of flooding after more rainfall.
- Shooting near Pueblo that left 2 men dead was murder-suicide Updated: May-13-15 8:43 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - Authorities say a shooting that left two men dead outside a home near Pueblo was a murder-suicide.
- Pueblo voters to decide retail pot shop ordinance Updated: May-12-15 9:30 am
PUEBLO, Colorado - Pueblo lawmakers are letting the voters decide whether to allow recreational marijuana shops in their city.
- Woman's body found in Pueblo drainage ditch Updated: May-10-15 12:56 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - Police are investigating the death of a woman found partially submerged in a drainage ditch behind a Pueblo shopping center.
- Group gets last-minute reprieve for Cinco de Mayo parade Updated: May-02-15 10:34 am
PUEBLO, Colorado - Organizers of a Cinco de Mayo parade in Pueblo are going ahead with their plans on Saturday after getting a last-minute reprieve.
- Pilot killed in small airplane crash near Trinidad Updated: May-01-15 12:32 am
PUEBLO, Colorado - Authorities say a pilot was killed when he crashed his single-engine propeller plane in an open field in southern Colorado.
- Man's body found in shed behind Pueblo home gutted by fire Updated: Apr-29-15 7:41 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - Authorities are investigating after a man's body was found in a shed in the back of a Pueblo home that was gutted by fire.
- Colorado Editorial Roundup Updated: Apr-29-15 6:47 pm
The Denver Post, April 27, on the bar for school lawsuits: