- Aggressive driving suspected in fatal I-25 crash Updated: Aug-31-15 12:46 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - The Colorado State Patrol says a teen driver killed after crashing into a parked U-Haul truck along Interstate 25 near Pueblo had been speeding and driving aggressively before the crash.
- The beat goes on for 81-year-old musician Leo Samora Updated: Aug-29-15 9:44 am
PUEBLO, Colorado - If there is such a thing as a rock star for the Pueblo senior set, his name is Leo Samora. At 81, and 40 years into his musical performance career, Samora is as busy as he ever was, performing as often as three times a week at assisted living facilities throughout the city.
- Higher Learning: Colorado county mulls scholarship pot tax Updated: Aug-26-15 12:44 pm
DENVER - Talk about higher learning. A Colorado county may create the world's first public college scholarship program funded with marijuana money.
- Comanche Solar project in Pueblo underway Updated: Aug-21-15 1:28 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - Business and government leaders are among those celebrating renewable energy's promising future in Pueblo.
- Farms sold as future of Fort Lyon water remains murky Updated: Aug-21-15 9:25 am
PUEBLO, Colorado - Neighbors are waiting to see what will happen to their water supply after the sales of Fort Lyon farms were finalized last week.
- Jury acquits former police officer accused of dealing drugs Updated: Aug-19-15 9:32 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - A jury in Pueblo has acquitted a former Walsenburg police officer charged with dealing crack cocaine.
- Colorado trees dying after early fall freeze Updated: Aug-16-15 4:58 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - Trees along the Front Range are dying following an unexpected hard freeze last fall and an insect invasion, hitting some trees and bushes especially hard, including ash, cottonwood, elm, willow trees and even hedges on front lawns.
- Colorado's Pueblo chiles take on Hatch chiles of New Mexico Updated: Aug-14-15 7:19 pm
DENVER - Colorado's Pueblo chiles are taking on the venerable Hatch chiles of New Mexico.
- Police: Grenade dropped by suspect during chase wasn't live Updated: Aug-06-15 1:52 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - Pueblo police say a hand grenade dropped by a suspect during a chase turned out not to be live after all.
- Colorado resident is 2nd to die of plague there this year Updated: Aug-05-15 6:55 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - A person from southern Colorado has died of the plague, the second person to die of the disease in the state this year.
- Pueblo West man dies hiking in San Isabel National Forest Updated: Aug-04-15 5:06 am
PUEBLO, Colorado - Pueblo County Search and Rescue crews have recovered the body of an 18-year-old hiker who fell from a cliff in the San Isabel National Forest.