- Commission OKs razing of old Salina hospital Updated: Dec-05-13 10:13 am
- Salina man sentenced to 15 years for child porn Updated: Dec-03-13 11:41 am
- Blue Valley beats Salina South for Class 5A title Updated: Nov-30-13 8:44 pm
- Buhler beats Coffeyville for Class 4A title Updated: Nov-30-13 7:35 pm
- Kan. sheriff seeks concealed carry law exemption Updated: Nov-27-13 12:46 pm
- Kan. man sentenced to life in child's abuse death Updated: Nov-23-13 4:48 pm
- Group wants hotel removed from National Register Updated: Nov-20-13 7:56 pm
- Saline County judge to decide on DNA testing Updated: Nov-20-13 11:28 am
- Kan. judge gives KC rap artist suspended sentence Updated: Nov-16-13 4:38 pm
- Kansas man's escape trial to be moved Updated: Nov-14-13 5:05 pm
- Woman stabbed outside Salina hotel Updated: Nov-11-13 5:13 pm
- Kan. opening day for birds lackluster Updated: Nov-10-13 6:08 pm
- Small plane crash lands in N. Kansas Updated: Nov-09-13 5:40 pm
- WWII veteran's story subject of Kansas film Updated: Nov-09-13 4:41 pm
- Grads of Dodge City helicopter program in demand Updated: Nov-08-13 12:10 pm
- Colorado man found dead at Kansas truck stop Updated: Nov-05-13 4:34 pm
SALINA, Kansas - A hospital that began in 1914 will be demolished after the Salina's Heritage Commission decided it would be too costly to renovate the campus for other uses.
WICHITA, Kansas - A 32-year-old Salina man has been sentenced to 15 years in federal prison for receiving and distributing child pornography.
EMPORIA, Kansas - Quarterback Logan Brettell had two touchdown runs, a touchdown pass and two field goals as Blue Valley held on to beat Salina South 27-26 in Kansas' Class 5A championship game Saturday.
SALINA, Kansas - Senior running back Riley Allen ran for 173 yards and three touchdowns to lead Buhler to a 31-14 victory over Coffeyville in Kansas' Class 4A Championship on Saturday.
SALINA, Kansas - A central Kansas sheriff said he will seek a four-year exemption from a state law that allows concealed carry permit holders to bring their guns into county buildings, regardless of whether county officials agree with the move.
SALINA, Kansas - A Salina man who escaped from custody earlier this year has been sentenced to life in prison in the abuse death of his ex-girlfriend's 14-month-old son.
MINNEAPOLIS, Kansas - The Kansas Historic Sites Board of Review has asked that a prominent structure that partially collapsed earlier this year be removed from the National Register of Historic Places.
SALINA, Kansas - A Saline County district court judge said he will decide as soon as possible on what DNA testing, if any, will be allowed in the case of a man convicted of raping and killing a woman in 1982.
SALINA, Kansas - A Saline County judge has suspended a prison sentence for a 32-year-old Kansas City rap artist convicted of shooting a man in Salina.
SALINA, Kansas - A Kansas man will have his trial on a charge of escaping from jail held outside Saline County, in part because of public comments posted to online news articles about the defendant.
SALINA, Kansas - A 19-year-old woman is recovering in a Salina hospital after being stabbed outside a hotel during the weekend.
SALINA, Kansas - Hunters were mostly disappointed with opening day of the season for upland game birds in central Kansas.
CONCORDIA, Kansas - No injuries were reported after a single-engine plane crash landed shortly after takeoff in northern Kansas.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A story of heroism and one veteran's "can-do" life aboard a B-17 bomber and in a German prisoner of war camp is being told in a new film by a Salina television producer.
DODGE CITY, Kansas - Graduates of a Dodge City Community College program that trains helicopter pilots aren't having any trouble finding high-paying jobs and the demand is expected to continue, a college official said.
SALINA, Kansas - A Colorado man reported missing by his family last month has been found dead at a truck stop in central Kansas.