- Salina Airport Authority Board approves lease for business Updated: May-21-15 5:55 am
SALINA, Kansas - The Salina Airport Authority Board has approved a lease for airport space for a soil erosion business that could bring 13 full-time jobs to the area by June.
- Salina approves first step in financing for downtown project Updated: May-19-15 2:19 pm
SALINA, Kansas - The Salina City Commission has approved the first step in a process that could lead to an estimated $122 million overhaul of the city's downtown area.
- Georgia men come to Kansas seeking tornadoes to research Updated: May-16-15 12:20 pm
SALINA, Kansas - Three Georgia storm enthusiasts are in Kansas this weekend to track severe weather and find out if it's possible to collect tornado data by sending remote-controlled aircraft into the storms.
- Bethany College president takes job in Alabama Updated: May-14-15 2:01 pm
LINDSBORG, Kansas - Bethany College President Edward F. Leonard III is resigning to become president of an Alabama college.
- 3 Kansas universities part of unmanned aerial system team Updated: May-14-15 5:47 am
SALINA, Kansas - Kansas' three largest universities have been selected by the Federal Aviation Administration to be a part of a team that will help integrate unmanned aerial systems into the nation's airspace.
- Salina man found guilty again for killing 2 men in 2009 Updated: May-13-15 6:43 am
SALINA, Kansas - A jury has found a Salina man guilty of killing two men after the Kansas Supreme Court threw out his original convictions.
- Suspects in Salina girl's death make first court appearance Updated: May-11-15 5:38 pm
SALINA, Kansas - Six people have been charged in the killing of a 17-year-old Salina girl in what police say was a case of mistaken identity.
- Kansas State to add drone cybersecurity training Updated: May-11-15 5:04 am
SALINA, Kansas - Kansas State University is expanding into drone cybersecurity training.
- Police: Ellsworth inmate tries to escape from hospital ICU Updated: May-08-15 4:04 am
SALINA, Kansas - Police say a man serving a sentence at Ellsworth Correctional Facility for attempted murder tried to escape Thursday while being treated at Salina Regional Health Center.
- Police say Salina girl killed in case of mistaken identity Updated: May-07-15 1:05 pm
SALINA, Kansas - Salina police say a 17-year-old girl was shot to death in a case of mistaken identity fueled by a group seeking revenge for a fistfight.
- Highway Patrol seeks person responsible for loose lug nuts Updated: May-01-15 5:06 am
SALINA, Kansas - The Kansas Highway Patrol is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the person who removed and loosened lug nuts on patrol cars at its Training Academy in Salina.
- Kansas man pleads no contest to first-degree murder charge Updated: Apr-28-15 5:46 pm
MCPHERSON, Kansas - A 31-year-old central Kansas man has pleaded no contest to a first-degree murder charge in connection with the November death of a former Oregon resident.
- Trial set for Kansas girl accused of killing sister Updated: Apr-28-15 8:16 am
SALINA, Kansas - A 15-year-old Kansas girl will go on trial in September for first-degree murder in the stabbing death of her sister.
- Abilene racing greyhound sells at auction for record $85K Updated: Apr-27-15 11:02 am
ABILENE, Kansas - A racing greyhound from a farm south of Abilene has made a name for himself in the National Greyhound Association's auction record book.