- Police: Man used 7-year-old son in burglary Updated: Mar-10-14 3:53 pm
- Salina facing competition for women's tournament Updated: Mar-10-14 8:39 am
- Salina to buy water rights in Kanopolis Reservoir Updated: Mar-04-14 9:41 am
- Military school lawsuit settled on eve of trial Updated: Mar-03-14 6:24 pm
- Kansas crash victim's car, possessions stolen Updated: Mar-03-14 5:27 pm
- K-State gets $60M gift, largest in its history Updated: Feb-28-14 1:12 pm
- 3rd person charged in Salina homicide Updated: Feb-27-14 5:12 pm
- WaKeeney man charged with murder in fetus' death Updated: Feb-27-14 9:34 am
- Salina family sues in death from electrical shock Updated: Feb-20-14 1:25 pm
- Pilot, co-pilot fired after faulty plane landing Updated: Feb-20-14 10:10 am
- Central Kansas town losing last remaining school Updated: Feb-16-14 1:19 pm
- School tries to shield criminal past of employees Updated: Feb-13-14 8:10 pm
- Man convicted of child abuse pleads in escape Updated: Feb-13-14 9:16 am
- Man causes crashes while fleeing Salina hospital Updated: Feb-12-14 4:58 pm
- Kan. Wesleyan partners with county emergency Updated: Feb-12-14 9:22 am
- Lawrence couple gives 165 acres to Land Institute Updated: Feb-11-14 7:25 am
SALINA, Kansas - A central Kansas man is accused of enlisting an unusual accomplice in a home burglary: his 7-year-old son.
SALINA, Kansas - Lubbock, Texas, is challenging Salina for the right to host the national junior college women's basketball tournament, which has been held in the Kansas city for more than 15 years.
SALINA, Kansas - The city of Salina will join a new group that plans to buy water stored in the Kanopolis Reservoir for use during droughts.
WICHITA, Kansas - On the eve of a federal trial, a Kansas military school's attorney said Monday that issues have been resolved regarding a lawsuit filed by 11 former cadets who claimed the school's practice of giving higher-ranking cadets the power to discipline younger ones encourages physical and mental abuse.
BRIDGEPORT, Kansas - Authorities in central Kansas say a 20-year-old man survived a crash on an icy highway, only to have his car and his possessions stolen from the accident scene.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas State University received a $60 million gift Friday from the family of longtime benefactor Jack Vanier, the largest private donation in school history, to be used for a range of academic programs and the latest round of athletic development.
SALINA, Kansas - A third person has been charged in the 2013 death of a 27-year-old Salina woman.
WAKEENEY, Kansas - The Kansas attorney general has filed a first-degree murder charge against a 30-year-old western Kansas man accused of killing an 8- to 10-week-old fetus by serving the mother a pancake laced with medication intended to end a pregnancy.
SALINA, Kansas - The family of an 11-year-old Salina girl who died several months after receiving an electric shock while playing in the rain has filed a lawsuit against the city and the company that made the in-ground electrical box.
SALINA, Kansas - A pilot and co-pilot who landed a small commuter plane without its landing gear at the Salina Regional Airport last week have been fired.
MARQUETTE, Kansas - A central Kansas school board's decision to close a small town's last remaining school has prompted anger, dismay and suggestions that the cost-cutting move will ultimately backfire as parents transfer their children out of the district.
WICHITA, Kansas - A Kansas military boarding school embroiled in a lawsuit that alleges widespread abuse of cadets is asking a federal judge to prohibit any mention of its employees' prior arrests and criminal convictions during next month's trial.
SALINA, Kansas - A man serving life in prison for killing his girlfriend's young son was sentenced to nearly two years of additional jail time for escaping from prison while awaiting sentencing in the murder case.
SALINA, Kansas - Police say a man whose relative had taken him to a Salina hospital for a mental evaluation crashed into three vehicles when he fled in a pickup truck.
SALINA, Kansas - Kansas Wesleyan University has formed a partnership with the Saline County emergency management department.
SALINA, Kansas - A Lawrence couple has donated 165 acres of woodlands and pasture to the Land Institute in Salina.