- Great Lakes airline service will return to Salina April 1 Updated: Feb-12-16 5:01 am
SALINA, Kansas - Scheduled air service will return to Salina beginning this spring.
- Fines issued after 2 at Salina facility suffer amputations Updated: Feb-11-16 4:28 pm
SALINA, Kansas - A federal agency has fined a food preparation company more than $170,000 because of worker injuries that included two amputations at its Salina facility.
- Transportation officials discourage traveling west of Salina Updated: Feb-02-16 3:13 pm
SALINA, Kansas - Kansas transportation officials are discouraging travel to central and western Kansas as a massive winter storm continues causing extreme travel problems.
- Family: Salina man who died during booking was an addict Updated: Jan-28-16 8:16 am
SALINA, Kansas - The family of a Salina man who died after an altercation at a county jail says his drug and alcohol addictions contributed to his death.
- McPherson teen charged in threatening note at high school Updated: Jan-28-16 4:08 am
MCPHERSON, Kansas - A 15-year-old student in Kansas has been charged after another student found a threatening note in a school restroom.
- Salina man pleads no contest in stabbing death Updated: Jan-26-16 9:23 am
SALINA, Kansas - A Salina man will be sentenced in April after pleading no contest in the stabbing death of another man.
- Straub International to close Larned location Updated: Jan-26-16 8:03 am
GREAT BEND, Kansas - Straub International says it will close its Larned location and consolidate the work into its remaining locations.
- Salina police officer to compete for Miss Kansas title Updated: Jan-23-16 12:04 pm
SALINA, Kansas - A 23-year-old Salina police officer who will compete in this summer's Miss Kansas pageant said she wants to use the opportunity to improve the public's image of law enforcement officers.
- Roads slick, snow-packed across parts of Kansas Updated: Jan-20-16 5:54 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - Numerous roads across western and central Kansas are snow-packed and icy as a winter storm moves across the state.
- Officials investigate 36 geese killed, dumped in New Cambria Updated: Jan-20-16 7:41 am
NEW CAMBRIA, Kansas - The Saline County Sheriff's Office and Kansas Wildlife, Parks and Tourism officials are investigating an incident in which 36 geese were shot and illegally dumped in rural Kansas.
- Salina, Great Bend lose Seaport Airlines service Updated: Jan-19-16 8:49 am
SALINA, Kansas - A Portland, Oregon-based airline has ended service to Great Bend and Salina, effective immediately.
- Salina without air carrier after airline announces departure Updated: Jan-16-16 6:44 pm
SALINA, Kansas - Salina's only air carrier has ceased operations in Kansas and other locations because it says there's a shortage of airline pilots in the United States.
- Woman accused of hiding gun in Salina killing indicted again Updated: Jan-15-16 7:59 am
SALINA, Kansas - A woman accused of attempting to hide a gun used to kill a Salina teen has been charged with two additional crimes.