- Illinois man pleads not guilty in wife's death Updated: Apr-17-14 9:39 am
- Man admits igniting estranged wife's apartment Updated: Apr-16-14 4:07 am
- Man admits claims of Election Day threat was bogus Updated: Apr-10-14 7:08 am
- Charges: Ill. woman tried sneaking drugs into jail Updated: Apr-01-14 4:06 am
- AP Exclusive: State official must repay $7,200 Updated: Mar-28-14 5:17 pm
- Field fires in southern Illinois prompt cautions Updated: Mar-25-14 8:36 am
- Southern Illinois man sentenced for bank fraud Updated: Mar-22-14 4:06 am
BENTON, Illinois - A southern Illinois man accused of fatally shooting his wife in the back of the head has pleaded not guilty to charges of first-degree murder.
BENTON, Illinois - A southern Illinois man faces a July sentencing after pleading guilty to felony charges linked to his alleged attempt to kill his estranged wife in a fire.
BENTON, Illinois - A southern Illinois man faces up to 13 years in prison after admitting he falsely told an FBI agent he knew of a plot to disrupt the 2012 general election with explosives.
BENTON, Illinois - A woman ordered to serve weekends in jail on an impaired-driving conviction is now accused of trying to smuggle banned prescription drugs into the lockup.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - The chief of state parks in Illinois must repay $7,200 of travel reimbursement he wasn't entitled to after inquiries by The Associated Press, the latest in a series of missteps at the Department of Natural Resources since February.
BENTON, Illinois - Authorities in southern Illinois' Franklin County are using a recent spate of apparently suspicious field fires to warn residents that dry conditions could court disaster.
BENTON, Illinois - A southern Illinois man has been ordered to spend two months in federal prison for defrauding a bank of $80,000.