- Former Johnson County teacher sentenced in federal court Updated: Nov-25-15 4:56 pm
PIKEVILLE, Kentucky - A former high school teacher in eastern Kentucky has been sentenced to 14 years in prison for sexually exploiting a student.
- Colter scores 24, Duquesne beats Western Kentucky 81-73 Updated: Nov-25-15 4:46 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Derrick Colter scored 24 points and Jeremiah Jones added 17 and Duquesne defeated Western Kentucky 81-73 Wednesday to win the consolation bracket of the Gulf Coast Showcase.
- Reischel leads Eastern Kentucky over Thomas More 101-67 Updated: Nov-25-15 4:17 pm
RICHMOND, Kentucky - Jarelle Reischel scored 16 points with a career-best nine assists to help Eastern Kentucky roll to a 101-67 victory over Division III Thomas More on Wednesday.
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:02 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Makayla Epps had 21 points, six rebounds and eight assists while Janee Thompson scored 16 with a career-high tying 10 assists to help No. 12 Kentucky women beat Eastern Michigan 89-67 Wednesday.
- Outgoing Kentucky governor took 33 trips while in office Updated: Nov-25-15 1:27 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - In 2011, when Anantshree Chaturvedi was looking for a place to spend $180 million and hire 250 people, he called officials in Ohio and Kentucky.
- test Updated: Nov-25-15 1:08 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - test
- Kentucky wins $2.65 million for Medicaid in settlement Updated: Nov-25-15 12:58 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky has recovered $2.65 million from a San Diego-based urine drug testing company for fraudulently billing the state's Medicaid program.
- Court agreement: Boyd County 'mega-landfill' to be downsized Updated: Nov-25-15 10:37 am
ASHLAND, Kentucky - A large landfill in eastern Kentucky will be downsized under an agreement in a lawsuit filed by a citizens' group against the company and local and state officials.
- Alcohol vote set for early 2016 in Graves County Updated: Nov-25-15 7:39 am
MAYFIELD, Kentucky - Voters in a western Kentucky county will decide early next year whether to allow packaged alcohol sales.
- Event to celebrate 50th anniversary of Ky. Civil Rights Act Updated: Nov-25-15 4:01 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky's human rights commission is planning a law symposium to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the passage of the state's Civil Rights Act.
- Former church secretary pleads guilty to wire fraud Updated: Nov-25-15 4:01 am
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - A former secretary at a south-central Kentucky church has pleaded guilty to federal wire fraud charges.
- Fire marshal's office offers tips for avoiding holiday fires Updated: Nov-25-15 3:31 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The Kentucky fire marshal's office is offering some tips to prevent home fires while making Thanksgiving dinner.
- Labissiere scores 16 as top-ranked Kentucky beats BU 82-62 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:18 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Top-ranked Kentucky was less-than-impressive in its season debut at No. 1. Still, the Wildcats remained undefeated.
- Louisville size dominates in win over St. Francis Brooklyn Updated: Nov-24-15 10:45 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - In the pecking order of college basketball, Louisville ranks right about the top of the food chain. St. Francis Brooklyn, not so much.
- Collins with 15 points, Morehead State beats Marshall 85-61 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:25 pm
MOREHEAD, Kentucky - Corban Collins had 15 points and six assists to help Morehead State roll to an 85-61 victory over Marshall on Tuesday night.
- 3 arrested in connection to slain woman Updated: Nov-24-15 5:06 pm
CAMPBELLSBURG, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police say remains found in a soybean field have been positively identified as a woman missing since last week.
- Gladie Visitor Center closing for the winter on Wednesday Updated: Nov-24-15 5:01 pm
WINCHESTER, Kentucky - The Daniel Boone National Forest says the Gladie Visitor Center in the Red River Gorge is closing on Wednesday for the winter and will reopen in early March.
- Edmond, Western Kentucky beat Central Michigan 88-60 Updated: Nov-24-15 4:37 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Frederick Edmond scored 16 points and Justin Johnson added 13 on 6-of-8 shooting to lead Western Kentucky past Central Michigan 88-60 Tuesday.
- University of Kentucky to cover controversial campus mural Updated: Nov-24-15 3:28 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - University of Kentucky President Eli Capilouto has decided to cover a campus mural from 1934 that shows scenes from state history, including black workers in a tobacco field and a Native American with a tomahawk.
- University of Kentucky to cover controversial campus mural Updated: Nov-24-15 2:45 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Nine years after his predecessor rejected calls to remove a controversial Great Depression-era campus mural that featured black workers toiling in a tobacco field, University of Kentucky President Eli Capilouto has decided to cover the painting until a more permanent solution is found.
- Kentucky governor restores voting rights for some felons Updated: Nov-24-15 2:21 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - About 15 years ago, Mantell Stevens spent 30 days in jail for drug possession. He has not been able to vote since then.
- Ex-pastor facing child pornography charge pleads not guilty Updated: Nov-24-15 2:02 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A former Catholic priest charged with viewing child pornography at his Louisville church has pleaded not guilty in federal court.
- Son of man charged in girl's death back in Ky after arrest Updated: Nov-24-15 1:36 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The oldest son of a man charged with raping and killing a 7-year-old Kentucky girl whose body was found in a creek has been arrested for allegedly making threats to a small-town police department after his father was taken into custody.
- Death penalty to be sought after Kentucky officer's death Updated: Nov-24-15 12:48 pm
RICHMOND, Kentucky - Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for two men accused of involvement in the fatal shooting of a central Kentucky police officer earlier this month.
- List of 2015 All-Ohio Valley Conference team Updated: Nov-24-15 12:21 pm
BRENTWOOD, Tennessee - The 2015 All-Ohio Valley Conference team and awards as voted on by coaches and sports information directors and released Tuesday: