- No. 11 Kentucky wants to rebound vs. Boise State Updated: Dec-09-13 6:08 pm
- E. Ky. conferees hear similarities to Minn. Updated: Dec-09-13 5:00 pm
- Top official in tornado-ravaged county indicted Updated: Dec-09-13 4:32 pm
- Inspector general finds misuse of state property Updated: Dec-09-13 3:10 pm
- Voters head to polls Tuesday to elect 2 lawmakers Updated: Dec-09-13 2:10 pm
- Texas company wants to put IMAX theater near Rupp Updated: Dec-09-13 12:04 pm
- Ky. defendants released due to delays in cases Updated: Dec-09-13 11:44 am
- Report monitors human trafficking problem in Ky. Updated: Dec-09-13 11:11 am
- Man shot when gun discharges in restroom Updated: Dec-09-13 9:25 am
- State selling unique surplus property at park Updated: Dec-09-13 5:05 am
- Consultant to search for community college leader Updated: Dec-09-13 5:05 am
- Beach Boys to headline Louisville Beatles tribute Updated: Dec-09-13 5:04 am
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic Updated: Dec-08-13 10:34 pm
- No. 18 Louisville, Miami in Russell Athletic Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 9:36 pm
- Bowling Green beats Pulaski 49-14 to win Class 5A Updated: Dec-08-13 5:59 pm
- Construction continues on West Liberty Elementary Updated: Dec-08-13 1:16 pm
- South Frankfort seeing revitalization Updated: Dec-08-13 12:11 pm
- Weather advisory remains for most of state Updated: Dec-08-13 11:50 am
- Students create way to report bullies Updated: Dec-08-13 9:05 am
- No. 7 Louisville women beat Wright State 99-40 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:15 pm
- Late TD lifts Scott County over Meade County 21-14 Updated: Dec-07-13 9:44 pm
- Murray State defeats Lipscomb 73-69 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:45 pm
- Collins beats Highlands 37-34 to win Class 4A Updated: Dec-07-13 7:30 pm
- Western Kentucky beats Southern Illinois 69-60 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:20 pm
- Louisiana-Lafayette loses big to No. 7 Louisville Updated: Dec-07-13 6:42 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky has several weaknesses to fix in a short period of time.
PIKEVILLE, Kentucky - A former Minnesota lawmaker and his father told a gathering in Appalachia that the response to a collapse in mining jobs in their state's iron-ore region 30 years ago may provide ideas for eastern Kentucky, which has suffered 6,000 coal layoffs in the last couple of years.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The top elected official in an eastern Kentucky county devastated by a 2012 tornado has been indicted on charges of mail fraud, theft and conspiring to launder money.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A review has found widespread misuse of government property and employees at the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Political leaders are worried that lingering snow and frigid temperatures will have a chilling effect on voter turnout Tuesday in special legislative elections that, depending on the outcome, could inch Republicans one seat closer to a takeover in the House.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A Texas company wants to build an IMAX theater near Rupp Arena in downtown Lexington.
DANVILLE, Kentucky - Nearly two dozen defendants in Lincoln County were released from jail because their cases weren't brought before a grand jury soon enough, including a man later charged with raping an elderly woman, according to a newspaper.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Child protection officials in Kentucky investigated 20 allegations of human trafficking involving 25 children from late June through mid-October, a state report said.
ELIZABETHTOWN, Kentucky - Elizabethtown police say a man was accidentally shot in the leg while using a restaurant bathroom in the central Kentucky city.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The state Parks Department has some interesting items scheduled for a surplus sale this week at E.P. "Tom" Sawyer Park in Louisville.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A consultant will be brought in to help with the search for a new leader of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisville's annual tribute to the Beatles has snagged a major headliner for the concert series next spring: The Beach Boys.
PHILADELPHIA - A powerful storm that crept across the country dropped snow, freezing rain and sleet on the Mid-Atlantic region and headed northeast Sunday, turning NFL playing fields in Pennsylvania into winter wonderlands, dumping a foot of snow in Delaware and threatening a messy Monday commute in the northeast corridor.
ORLANDO, Florida - The Russell Athletic Bowl might have sort of a Miami celebration feel to it.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Blake Pillow rushed for 150 yards and Blue Tisdale put up three touchdowns as Bowling Green scored 49 unanswered points to roll past Pulaski County 49-14 in the KHSAA Class 5A championship game Sunday at Houchens Industries/L.T. Smith Stadium.
WEST LIBERTY, Kentucky - Officials say construction is almost done a on a new West Liberty Elementary school and they expect students to be able to return by the start of the new year.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - For fans of urban revitalization in historic areas, it's the perfect love story.
A wintry weather advisory will likely remain in effect for most of the state until late afternoon.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Students at a Bowling Green elementary school are coming up with new ways to fight bullying.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Wright State got out of their game plan and the bigger, better Louisville squad took advantage.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Clay McKee hit Daniel Scott for a six-yard touchdown pass with 40 seconds left as Scott County earned a 21-14 win over Meade County in the KHSAA Class 6A championship game Saturday at Houchens Industries L.T. Smith Stadium.
MURRAY, Kentucky - Jeffery Moss scored 14 points with three assists and grabbed five rebounds to help Murray State defeat Lipscomb 73-69 on Saturday.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Browning Becherer threw a 12-yard touchdown pass to Nathan Sames with seven seconds remaining in the game to knock off Highlands 37-34 in the KHSAA Class 4A championship game Saturday.
CARBONDALE, Illinois - Brandon Harris scored a career-high 30 points as Western Kentucky defeated Southern Illinois 69-60 on Saturday.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Louisiana-Lafayette seemed to be in a good place late in the first half against No. 7 Louisville, using good perimeter shooting and showing a fearlessness to build several small leads against the defending national champions.