- McConnell touts his conservative record in TV ad Updated: Apr-21-14 11:04 am
- Bridge reopening a big relief for displaced family Updated: Apr-21-14 11:01 am
- Foundation awards grants to 2 Kentucky parks Updated: Apr-21-14 5:05 am
- Ky. schools recognized for environmental practices Updated: Apr-21-14 5:05 am
- Western professors featured in program on sharks Updated: Apr-21-14 5:04 am
- Law enforcement scholarship helps 25 Ky. students Updated: Apr-21-14 5:04 am
- Man holds wife, child hostage Updated: Apr-20-14 1:37 pm
- Eastern Ky. University to be tobacco-free campus Updated: Apr-20-14 11:46 am
- Lost Union Army soldier honored with memorial Updated: Apr-20-14 11:28 am
- Appalachian Air project stalled Updated: Apr-20-14 10:38 am
- W Kentucky puts on offensive show in spring game Updated: Apr-19-14 9:33 pm
- Mr Speaker wins Coolmore Lexington Stakes Updated: Apr-19-14 7:29 pm
- Retiring U of L official getting big settlement Updated: Apr-19-14 5:04 pm
- Tadesee wins Kentucky Derby Marathon Updated: Apr-19-14 4:51 pm
- Police release 911 call in hunter shooting death Updated: Apr-19-14 3:08 pm
- Ky. academic standards to get review Updated: Apr-19-14 2:16 pm
- Refugee says she was held in servitude Updated: Apr-19-14 1:07 pm
- Taxes, minimum wage top issues in November Updated: Apr-19-14 12:43 pm
- Ky. speaker: Hacker tweeted anti-McConnell remarks Updated: Apr-18-14 5:26 pm
- Kentucky F Lee to return for sophomore season Updated: Apr-18-14 4:47 pm
- Court reinstates lawsuit over Marine's suicide Updated: Apr-18-14 3:01 pm
- Kentucky officials look for local heroin solutions Updated: Apr-18-14 2:59 pm
- Court reinstates lawsuit over Marine's suicide Updated: Apr-18-14 1:16 pm
- Child dies after being hit by car; driver flees Updated: Apr-18-14 9:58 am
- Bridge reopens to traffic between Milton, Madison Updated: Apr-18-14 4:06 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is touting his conservative credentials in a new TV ad about a month before his Republican primary against political newcomer Matt Bevin, who is trying to rally tea party supporters to his side.
MADISON, Indiana - The Moll family awaited the highly anticipated Madison-Milton bridge reopening for days - 37, to be exact - like many other area residents on both sides of the river.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The Kentucky State Parks Foundation has awarded matching grants for trail projects at two parks.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Three Kentucky schools are being cited for their achievements in energy conservation as the state celebrates Earth Week.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - A public television program premiering next month will feature video shot last year at Western Kentucky University, where a couple of faculty members have been testing the bite force of shark teeth.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The Kentucky Law Enforcement Memorial Foundation has awarded $28,000 in scholarships to 25 students in Kentucky.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Authorities have arrested a man who held his wife and child hostage for several hours in their Louisville home.
RICHMOND, Kentucky - Eastern Kentucky University's Board of Regents has approved a tobacco-free campus policy.
RADCLIFF, Kentucky - The story of an uneducated farmer from Anderson County was buried with him in an unmarked grave in Columbia until one of his descendants unearthed the truth and fought to have him recognized.
PIKEVILLE, Kentucky - An effort to provide commercial air service between Pikeville, Kentucky, and Nashville, Tennessee has stalled.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Western Kentucky showed off a potent offensive attack in its first spring game under new coach Jeff Brohm on Saturday.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Mr Speaker took charge down the stretch to win the $200,000 Coolmore Lexington Stakes at Keeneland on Saturday and earn 10 points toward the Kentucky Derby, but will be a spectator to the Triple Crown.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The University of Louisville is paying a large settlement to a retiring high-ranking official.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Birhanu Tadesee won the Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon on Saturday in 2 hours, 17 minutes, 54 seconds.
MANCHESTER, Kentucky - Investigators have released the 911 call made after two turkey hunters were shot in Clay County.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky residents will get a chance to review state academic standards and suggest changes later this year.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A Congolese refugee living in Lexington says in a federal lawsuit that she was held in servitude by another Congolese refugee.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The biggest political fallout from the just-ended legislative session won't be about what lawmakers did, but what they did not do.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky's House speaker says someone hacked into his Twitter account to post inflammatory comments about U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky has announced that freshman forward Marcus Lee will return for his sophomore season, joining sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein in bypassing the NBA draft for another year with the Wildcats.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The family of a Marine who killed himself after a tour of duty in Iraq will be allowed to proceed with a lawsuit against the federal government over his treatment by two Veterans Affairs facilities in Kentucky.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - After a bill aimed at stemming Kentucky's growing heroin problem failed to pass during the state's legislative session, officials say local solutions to the statewide problem are limited but that they are pushing ahead
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The family of a Marine who killed himself after a tour of duty in Iraq has won a bid to reinstate a lawsuit against the federal government over his treatment by two Veterans Affairs facilities in Kentucky.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Metro Louisville Police say they have charged a man in a hit-and-run crash that killed a young boy.
MILTON, Kentucky - Traffic is crossing the Ohio River between Milton, Kentucky, and Madison, Indiana, again, thanks to the reopening of the U.S. 421 bridge a week after the span was slid into place from temporary supports.