- 12 ticketed in 2nd week of SC Statehouse protests Updated: Mar-11-14 1:45 pm
- Columbia councilman wants sheriff to run police Updated: Mar-10-14 4:17 pm
- Feds attribute W.Va. pipeline blast to corrosion Updated: Mar-10-14 2:33 pm
- Colon cancer center hosts gala to honor survivors Updated: Mar-08-14 6:28 pm
- Man charged in Columbia nightclub shooting Updated: Mar-08-14 2:20 pm
- Man, woman charged in deadly Pelzer shootings Updated: Mar-07-14 3:27 pm
- NE Indiana fire kills 2 men, including rescuer Updated: Mar-06-14 7:44 pm
- SC bill allows cannabis oil for epilepsy treatment Updated: Mar-06-14 6:37 pm
- SC bill would repeal 'stand your ground' law Updated: Mar-06-14 6:13 pm
- Rick Wade drops out of SC Senate race Updated: Mar-06-14 12:49 pm
- Man wanted in SC killing arrested in Virginia Updated: Mar-06-14 6:58 am
- SC group advocates safe infant sleep habits Updated: Mar-06-14 6:11 am
- Senate takes up bill opposing federal health law Updated: Mar-05-14 8:43 pm
- South Carolina postpones start of spring football Updated: Mar-04-14 4:02 pm
- Man pleads guilty to stealing SC doctor's identity Updated: Mar-04-14 11:08 am
- GA man accused of stealing doctor's ID to plead Updated: Mar-04-14 6:27 am
- Columbia kicking off 3 art class opportunities Updated: Mar-03-14 4:06 am
- SC high court hearing Certificate of Need case Updated: Mar-01-14 12:00 pm
- Ethics clean-up bills advance in SC House Updated: Feb-27-14 7:35 pm
- Obama plan aims to improve odds for minority boys Updated: Feb-27-14 7:04 pm
- Tigers, Gamecocks set for baseball series Updated: Feb-27-14 3:51 pm
- SLED: Officer-involved shootings increase in SC Updated: Feb-27-14 3:06 pm
- ABA officials to address SC law symposium Updated: Feb-27-14 4:07 am
- Columbia hosts workshop on tax credits, incentives Updated: Feb-27-14 4:05 am
- Columbia discussing new home loan program Updated: Feb-27-14 4:05 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Twelve people were written tickets as protesters angry at South Carolina's decision to reject federal money to expand Medicaid blocked an entrance to the Statehouse garage for a second week.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A Columbia city councilman is resurrecting a proposal that Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott run the city's police department.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Severe corrosion caused a 2012 natural gas pipeline rupture and explosion in West Virginia that destroyed three houses and cooked a stretch of Interstate 77, and the incident likely could have been prevented if the pipeline had been inspected or tested, the National Transportation Safety Board said in a report released Monday.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The Center for Colon Cancer Research is holding a gala in Columbia to remind people the disease is one of the most preventable and curable forms of cancer when detected early.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Richland County deputies have charged a man with murder in a shooting outside a Columbia nightclub.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A man and woman have been charged with murder in the shooting deaths of three people at an Anderson County home, authorities said Friday.
COESSE, Indiana - A man who re-entered a burning northeastern Indiana home to save his son-in-law died in the blaze along with the other man, a fire chief said Thursday.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - People suffering from severe epilepsy could legally use oil derived from marijuana under a bill advanced Thursday in the South Carolina House.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Members of the Legislative Black Caucus said Thursday South Carolina's "stand your ground" law is wrong and should be repealed.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Democrat Rick Wade has dropped his bid for the South Carolina U.S. Senate seat held by Republican Tim Scott.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott says a man wanted in a shooting death last month has been arrested in Virginia.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The Children's Trust of South Carolina is hosting a "safe sleep summit" to reduce the number of infant deaths from unsafe sleeping environments.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Senators took up legislation Wednesday that aims to slow implementation of the federal health care overhaul in South Carolina, but even its Republican backers acknowledge it makes no attempt to nullify the law as many people believe.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Coach Steve Spurrier has postponed the start of spring football practice at South Carolina because of cold weather.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A man has pleaded guilty to stealing a South Carolina physician's identity and pretending to be a doctor.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A Georgia man accused of stealing a South Carolina physician's identity and pretending to be a doctor is expected to plead guilty to a federal charge.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Three new art workshops are kicking off in Columbia this month.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina's highest court is gearing up for a debate over whether the state's health agency can end a program that regulates the building or expansion of medical facilities.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Bills aimed at limiting and clarifying how South Carolina's officeholders can spend campaign donations advanced Thursday in the House, as the Senate approved an ethics bill requiring candidates and incumbents to disclose where they get their money.
WASHINGTON - In strong, often personal terms, President Barack Obama on Thursday called for vigorous efforts to reverse underachievement among young black and Hispanic males. He also cautioned young minority men not to repeat his own youthful mistakes in an unforgiving world.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Early college baseball series rarely get bigger than this for Clemson and South Carolina.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A 70-year-old man who was shot and wounded by a deputy as he reached for his cane during a traffic stop was the ninth person shot by a law officer in South Carolina so far this year, state officials say, bringing the pace of police-involved shootings to more than one a week.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Some top officers from the American Bar Association are participating in a discussion in Columbia on the future of legal education.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A workshop scheduled for Columbia presents business owners with a chance to learn about tax credits and incentives.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Officials with the City of Columbia are kicking off a new home loan program at a news conference.