- MADD vigil remembers SC drunken driving victims Updated: Dec-05-13 6:10 am
- Jury problems delay SC Rep. Vick's DUI trial Updated: Dec-04-13 5:28 pm
- South Carolina QB Shaw to play in all-star game Updated: Dec-04-13 12:58 pm
- Columbia voters reject strong-mayor government Updated: Dec-04-13 10:53 am
- Exhibit opens on USC students' trip to Malawi Updated: Dec-04-13 4:05 am
- Leeza Gibbons, USC hold forum on healthy aging Updated: Dec-03-13 5:58 am
- Columbia holding special food drive to honor King Updated: Dec-03-13 4:08 am
- Cops: 1 brother stabs other after dinnerware fight Updated: Dec-02-13 10:46 am
- Daughters sue over SC man's wheelchair death Updated: Dec-02-13 9:40 am
- TV host Leeza Gibbons delivers Buchheit lecture Updated: Dec-02-13 4:11 am
- Gov. Haley planning Carolighting at Statehouse Updated: Dec-02-13 4:05 am
- USC president's wife publishes 2nd cookbook Updated: Dec-01-13 3:59 pm
- Man dies in lake in upscale Columbia neighborhood Updated: Dec-01-13 2:05 pm
- No. 6 Clemson drops 5th straight to South Carolina Updated: Dec-01-13 12:12 am
- Auburn victory shakes up BCS title race Updated: Nov-30-13 9:56 pm
- 12 people displaced by Columbia apartment fire Updated: Nov-29-13 7:32 am
- Richland sheriff gathering gifts for seniors Updated: Nov-29-13 4:04 am
- No. 6 Tigers, No. 10 Gamecocks show mutual respect Updated: Nov-28-13 1:54 pm
- Columbia helps recycle oil from deep-fried turkeys Updated: Nov-28-13 4:09 am
- Columbia celebrating season with downtown ice rink Updated: Nov-28-13 4:08 am
- Jay Ambrose: Filibuster flattened, GOP aroused Updated: Nov-27-13 1:49 pm
- Va regulators OK electricity, gas rate reductions Updated: Nov-27-13 11:49 am
- Lawmaker facing ethics case for use of state plane Updated: Nov-27-13 10:43 am
- Body of missing man found in Clarendon County Updated: Nov-27-13 10:16 am
- House ethics panel hear Rep. Mitchell's case Updated: Nov-26-13 7:46 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A vigil is scheduled to remember people hurt or killed in drunken driving crashes across South Carolina.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina state Rep. Ted Vick's trial on a 2012 drunken driving charge was delayed Wednesday because a judge didn't think the current jury pool included enough impartial people to seat a six-person panel.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina quarterback Connor Shaw will play in the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl all-star game next month.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Voters in South Carolina's capital city have rejected the idea of switching to a strong mayor form of government.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - An exhibit of photos taken by University of South Carolina students during a working visit to Africa is opening in Columbia.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The City of Columbia is helping to put on a food drive to honor the efforts of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Richland County authorities say a man stabbed his brother after an argument over which dinnerware to use.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Two daughters of a Columbia man in a wheelchair who was struck and killed by a dump truck last year have sued the truck driver and the company for which he was working.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - University of South Carolina broadcast journalism alumna Leeza Gibbons is returning to campus to deliver the annual Buchheit Family Lecture.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley and other officials are planning to kick off the holiday season with an annual tree-lighting ceremony at the Statehouse.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The wife of the University of South Carolina's president wants young people to eat better and learn to grow more of their food, so she has written a new cookbook based on a healthy Mediterranean diet with recipes inspired by friends, family and students.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A 43-year-old man has drowned in a lake in an upscale neighborhood in suburban Columbia.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Penalties, bad plays and too many mistakes to count: All things that No. 6 Clemson seems to save for playing rival No. 10 South Carolina.
Auburn's latest miracle victory, and Ohio State's thrilling win against Michigan, has opened the door to the BCS title game to the Buckeyes.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - At least a dozen people have been forced from their homes after a fire at a Columbia apartment complex.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Deputies in Richland County are rounding up gifts for some seniors in need this holiday season.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier truly likes Clemson's Dabo Swinney. The Tigers coach has the ultimate respect for the Gamecocks' head ball coach.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The city of Columbia is providing a place for the leftover cooking oil from all those deep-fried turkeys prepared for Thanksgiving.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The City of Columbia is again celebrating the holiday season with a downtown, outdoor ice skating rink.
Democrats in the U.S. Senate have ended filibusters on presidential nominations for judicial and executive positions, and there are a few things to say about that. It is spit in the face of a proud American tradition. It will further the autocratic ambitions of our president. It will exacerbate partisan turmoil. And it sets a precedent that could eventually haunt the left as much as the right.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Customers of Dominion Virginia Power and Columbia Gas of Virginia are getting a break on rates.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A legislative panel moved forward Tuesday on an allegation that a state lawmaker broke ethics laws when he used a state-owned plane to fly a conservative pundit to Columbia.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Authorities have found the body of an 84-year-old Columbia man who was reported missing last week.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Rep. Harold Mitchell told his colleagues Tuesday that he kept shoddy records and didn't properly pay his bills, but did not use his campaign account for personal benefit.